It Started with a Girl Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Erica calmed down from her orgasm, she withdrew the dildo from Sam's ass but stayed beside Sam. Annika quickly took her place and started to press her strap-on into him. Sam's ass was more ready now for it, but the new dildo was still huge. Erica spread his buttocks with her hands and kept his ass still. The huge dildo did slide slowly into Sam's ass, widening it in a way he couldn't even imagine it could have been widened without tearing him apart.

The pressure hurt but also it pressed the spots inside even harder, and that gave him great pleasure. The dildo's enormous head was pressing his prostate so that his penis started to produce liquids with a constant flow.

Soon Sam was in an orgasmic state. He didn't know when the first orgasm changed to the next one or if they were the same. Annika fucked him now with a more demanding thrust and Erica had put her fingers between Annika's belt so she could give the finger to her at the same time she fucked Sam. At some point, she put two of her other hand's fingers in Annika's ass, and that made Annika even hornier and caused her to fuck faster. She came while pumping with both her holes and pressing her pelvis against Sam's ass.

After resting a little bit they all went to shower. After that, they made Sam drink a lot of water. Then they went to sleep. They took Sam between them and Sam felt Erica spooning behind him and Annika in front of him while hugging him closely. They went to sleep pretty quickly.

In the morning, Sam woke up alone in bed while smelling coffee with his nose. He thought a moment about what had happened and also checked his phone and read his friend's message. She asked if Sam's night had been nice.

He answered that he was alive and they all had had a nice time together. Then he rose and went to see others in the kitchen.

The women were there making breakfast and smiling. They were in a very good mood.

"Hi, Sam. You rose. We didn't want to wake you. You had a rough time last evening," Erica said with a smirk.

"Yes, I think I did," Sam said with a grin while sitting down.

"Hope your ass isn't hurting too much," Annika said with compassion, but while smiling at the same time.

"I think I can manage," Sam answered, and they all laughed because he was only sitting on his other buttock.

Then the doorbell rang and Erica went to open it. There was a woman's sound that came from the corridor and Erica let her in.

"She is Katja. We invited her to breakfast," Annika said when saw Sam's questioning face.

A new face to Sam came into the kitchen. She smiled immediately at Sam and introduced herself with a firm handshake that changed to a warm hug.

The woman had a perfect oval face with ice-blue colored eyes and long blonde hair. She was about the same size as Sam and looked like she had been working out a lot. She wasn't muscular but more springy. She wore brown leather-look leggings and a t-shirt that showed off her nice c-cupped breasts.

All Sam could say was hi, and then he just stood there looking at what just walked in. All the others started to laugh at that, and Sam's face went red when he woke up from his confused state.

Sam mumbled something that he was sorry and Erica said: "He just woke, and then there is some angelic-looking woman before him. I think he had to think again if he is awake or still sleeping in our bed."

"Don't worry, I also had that wow moment myself when I saw you. You are even cuter than these ladies told me you are," Katja said with a little seduction in her voice.

"They told you about me already?" Sam asked.

"Why would I be here this time on Sunday morning if I had not been told about their super cute night guest?" Katja repeated with her sexy voice.

Sam didn't know how he would sit and had completely forgotten his ass and how it had hurt a little.

They ate breakfast together and Katja sat beside Sam with Erica and Annika on the other side of the table. Sam felt Katja's presence beside him and it felt very nice.

After breakfast, Erica and Annika started to clean the kitchen and Katja took Sam with her to the living room and sat beside him on the sofa. It felt very comfortable for Sam until Katja turned to him and kissed him on the lips.

Sam's face was red again and he was very confused about the situation. Katja just looked into his eyes with curiosity.

"You didn't run away. Does that mean that I can kiss you properly?" Katja asked seductively.

Sam just blinked his eyes for yes and that was all Katja needed. She leaned into him and gave the best French kiss that Sam had had in his entire life.

They kissed passionately until Erica, standing behind them, said: "Get a room."

"Can we borrow a room for now?" Katja asked with a wide smile.

"But of course!" Annika said joking.

"Let's go to the bedroom then. I want to see if that ass is as cute as that face of yours," Katja said as she pulled Sam up from the sofa.

"You think that my face is like an ass or the other way around?" Sam said as he tried to joke, but he was quickly interrupted when Katja slapped his butt with her hand.

In the bedroom, Katja undressed Sam and herself quickly. Then she pressed Sam from his shoulders to his knees. What then happened was a huge surprise for Sam.

Between her legs was an erect cock that poked up.

Sam just stared at it. This cute beauty had a cock!

Then she lifted a bit of her cock with her finger and Sam saw that she also had a pussy too!

"I think that you are more familiar with pussies but this is the time to taste a proper cock. I promise that it tastes better than the dildo that you swallowed last night," and with that, Katja pressed her cock into his mouth.

Sam felt that this wasn't the moment when you could say no. He was a heterosexual and before him was someone with a cock but she wasn't a man. He was confused, but he let Katja press her cock into his mouth.

It felt very different in his mouth than some dildo. Sam also tasted some precum from Katja's penis. Gently, Katja took hold of Sam's head and slowly started to fuck his face. When Sam relaxed a bit, Katja pressed her cock into his throat and he gagged with tears in his eyes.

"Hope your ass can take some fucking again because I want to try it now," Katja said as she moved Sam from the floor to the edge of the bed while bending him over.

Sam saw Katja taking a condom from her pocket and lube from the nightstand. She rolled the condom over her penis while looking Sam in the eyes with a horny smile. Then she lubed the covered penis and stroked her cock.

"Want some lube?" She asked suddenly.

"That might be a good idea after yesterday," Sam said, and he saw Katja taking black vinyl gloves from the cabinet.

She draws them to her hands, dramatically snapping them on. Then she lubed her black gloves and came up behind Sam. First, she grabbed his erect penis with her other hand and then started to circle his anus with his other hand finger.

It felt amazing. Soon her finger was in and then two. After that, Sam felt Katja's penis sliding up and down between his buttocks. Little by little she changed the angle and her penis' head pressed more and more toward his anus when sliding over it.

Then she made her move, and when she lingered with her cock over his anus, she suddenly changed the angle to perpendicular and slid it in.

When she did, Sam felt a rush going through his body. The inserting didn't hurt a bit but the feeling was very intense when he was quickly filled with a larger-than-average penis.

"God, you feel perfect and your cute ass fits so nicely against my hips. There is a living organ in you now. Didn't have time to ask before now, but am I your first?" Katja asked while keeping hold of Sam's hips and pressing herself completely in.

"First real cock. No oral or anal with a real one before," Sam managed to say.

"So I have your cherry now. Thank you for giving it to me," Katja said as she started to slowly fuck him.

She took her time. She fucked him with slow and long strokes and enjoyed herself. Sam felt also that her cock was perfect for him. It fitted better than Erica's dildos, although they fitted pretty nicely. Yes, Katia's cock was perfectly made for his ass.

Then suddenly, she started to fuck him fast and hard. Sam fell to the bed on his stomach and Katja pressed on while laying on his back.

Next, she jumped up and rotated Sam on his back as she put a pillow under his ass. Then she started fucking him again but slowly, and while kissing Sam as she did. It was like making love.

At some point, Katja rose more upright and started fucking him hard again. Sam saw that she was enjoying herself and very near to coming. Then she looked between their legs when drawing out: "Sorry, the condom is broken!"

One moment they looked into each other's eyes. When seeing agreement from Sam's eyes, Katja said: "Well, this allows me to breed you by filling you with my semen."

Then she went on and fucked him hard and wanked his penis at the same time with those well-lubed black gloves.

First, Sam started to cum, and then Katja, who filled Sam with her semen.

When done, Katja pulled out her penis with the broken condom. She then took a butt plug from the cabinet and pressed that into Sam's ass.

"Now you are not spilling my juices out of your body. They stay there and mark you as mine. Don't worry. I didn't make you pregnant. My semen has no seeds," Katja said sarcastically.

They put their clothes on and went to the living room.

"So, we told you that we have a nice and trustworthy man here that can maybe even give you a lift to your hometown, and you decide to fuck him and take his virginity. In the end, you slammed a plug into his ass for a three or four-hour car ride. Have you even asked yet if he will take you to his car?" Erica asked with sarcasm.

"I have not asked yet," Katia said. "By the way Sam, we have the same hometown. So I would like to have a ride there if it's possible. At home I can offer you something sweet if you like," Katja added as she looked at Sam.

Sam nodded and they left. The ride home was very nice. Katja kept her hand on Sam's hand. When they got home, the ride was even better.

12