All Comments on 'It Started with a Joke'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You could use an editor, a lot of times you mad silly mistakes in grammar but all In all a good story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved it! It made me hot and hard which is all I want in reading these stories. You did make a mistake here and there but no big deal. I had to laugh over the first anon comment that, while criticizing your story for it's mistakes, had it's own spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors. lol Five stars and a favorite point!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story. The reader was able to feel his angst and frustration over his mother by the beautiful way you slow-played the interactions throughout the story. I found myself thinking, “would somebody do something inappropriate already!!” As I read through the text. But once they crossed the line, the action was hot and heavy, and definitely worth the wait. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Like so many young men they lust for their mothers body but don’t talk about it. I had the pleasure a seeing my mothers breasts and that memory is burned in my brain and has been the catalyst for many an orgasm. I have never had the opportunity to join the elite fraternity of mother fuckers but how I wish I could bury my face in that. Fantastic tit flesh as I sink my unprotected cock into my mothers pussy. Loved the story five stars.

blaster666blaster666about 4 years ago
Nice

A truly enjoyable read-5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not all anons...

are jackasses. I think it's a great story. It has a few grammatical errors, but I never care about those unless they are so awful as to make the story unreadable. Trust .e, those stories are out there, but this was not one of them. Personally I would like to see you make a series out of this. You could start it off with the reason Joe got quiet was because he did his own mother, bring the others all in too, and then perhaps swap moms and/or bring in new members. Lots of potential here, and a couple spelling errors make little difference. Five stars, and keep.writing.

Jedd

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Well done!

A really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great line!

Every once in a while, one reads a sentence that is simply magnificent! Such as,”You will never have a moment to top the first time your Mother touches your hard dick.”

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

what happened to Jim and Flo and Roger, duh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore fucks around on her husband with her own son, making him disrespect dad just as much as she does. How delightful. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I second the anonymus comment made about 13 days before mine. Nothing against the writing per se, but being in love, sort of, with his sluttish mom? She is nothing but a manipulative pretender. It's not for me, but if people are single or have an agreement with their spouse, I can tolerate if they pursue a promiscuous lifestyle, But I couldn't respect a cheating skank like the mother portrayed here, much less would I want to be part of cheating on my dad.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

As a wank read not bad, not into mum and son stuff but each to his or her own things,

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Nicely done. Mom's approach was a tad accelerated though but it still got the job done . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous