It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Katie's sort of made me certain . . . promises,' Heather said carefully. 'She probably thinks you might have done too.'

That set up the biggest ever hesitation, anywhere, ever.

'I don't have a clue what to do,' Viola said finally. 'But I don't want to sleep alone tonight. Please, Hev, will you come and share my bed with me?'

*****

Heather was not by nature timid or subject to reservations, especially not when it came to one-on-one relationships. Or one-night stands, as they were more generally known. Being brutally honest, calling a spade a spade, she was eternally up for sex and very comfortable with being the girl who made the proposals.

She was very comfortable with her proposals always being accepted, too.

And accepting proposals made to her had rarely been a problem. Not from girls, anyway.

Tonight had been less than ordinary, however. For once she had put herself on the back foot. So she was renowned as a voracious alpha but she'd rarely set out to convert a straight girl. Okay, maybe it'd happened more than once, but nearly always by chance.

And nearly always with girls who weren't anywhere nearly as nice as Viola.

Ticking Viola off of a hit list would not be a pleasure; not exactly. The girl was beyond good-looking, well into divine and exceptionally gorgeous to boot. But converting her seemed wrong. Well, maybe not wrong, but certainly not something to be done without a second's thought.

Viola was a lovely person, full stop. And even if she was up for it here and now, tomorrow she might have regrets. Therefore she needed to be treated with kid gloves.

Therefore Heather's own ridiculous, only too apparent urges needed to be downplayed. In a way that was why she'd given up the habit of a lifetime and worn a skirt.

In a way that was why, for the first time ever, she'd done her best to be unintimidating.

Not that she usually set out to be intimidating.

And not that so many girls ever backed off from her, intimidating or otherwise.

No, few ever did and Viola was clearly not going to be an exception.

Viola really was lovely.

Viola was beyond beautiful, astounding and possibly even stellar.

More to the point, out of simply nowhere, Viola had proposed a night in her bed!

Just like that! With hardly any prompting whatsoever, virtually off her own bat.

Listen to me, Heather thought. I'm rambling . . . I'm rambling wildly inside my head!

She was also untypically caught in two minds.

To do or not to do, that was the question.

Normally Heather was, to say the least, horny, especially with girls. With guys she tended to go for the obvious strong, athletic type; with girls she fancied all sorts.

In all honesty she'd never yet met a girl she didn't fancy on one level or another.

And Viola was up there among the most desirable girls on the planet.

Like in the top five, if not the top two or three.

Confused as she was, Heather couldn't fail to welcome the invitation. She didn't normally do hesitant but had been at a bit of a loss wondering about "what happens next". She'd also been congratulating herself on the amazing reserve she'd shown so far. By some miracle she'd kept her hands to herself while Viola repeatedly kissed her and kissed her.

Keeping her hands completely to herself was no less than a monumental achievement. She struggled to think of anything that could possibly compare.

Don't look in that box or what!

Then she grinned as Viola's hand landed on her bare knee beneath the table.

'I mean it,' the ebony beauty assured her. 'I'll just die if I have to sleep alone.'

If Heather had bothered with serious makeup it would have cracked under her broadest ever grin.

'Fear not,' she said, 'your death is by no means imminent.'

Chapter Six

Viola was not a virgin, not in the traditional sense, but she had never experienced the sort of fear she felt as she led Hev into her bedroom.

Was it the fear of the unknown?

Was it the fear of final acceptance?

Or was it something transferred from Hev?

She frowned at that. Hev was fearless and intrepid, the very last person to worry about her sexuality.

Yet for once she seemed less than self-assured. For once she seemed . . .

Oh shit, thought Viola, she's nearly as excited as I am!

Hackneyed as the idea was, she knew there was a hint of truth in it. Whatever the real reason, maybe Hev got off on excitement as much as she did. Maybe the thrill of "new" was all.

Except this wasn't going to be new for Hev, was it? No, the novelty was all hers, all sweet innocent Viola's.

The weight of that novelty was massive, even crushing. The fear of the unknown; the fear of her going boldly where no woman had gone before . . .

Well that was bollocks, obviously. Zillions of women had gone that way before.

Just not right here and now, in her bedroom.

Right here and now with a slightly uneasy but highly experienced lady.

Talking about uneasy, Viola's legs were weaker than they'd ever been.

As was any instinct to resist.

'Are you sure?' Heather asked, her voice suddenly a throaty whisper.

'I'm so scared,' Viola admitted, 'but yeah, I'm sure.'

'I'm scared too,' said Heather, quite believably. 'And I don't want to rush anything.'

By then kissing had become second nature. Unsure who precisely instigated the latest embrace, their lips met.

Viola's head swam in dizzying circles.

Somehow this kiss was milder than their earlier ones yet more extreme. Perhaps it was because Hev had lowered the passion. In some strange way easing off on the intent made everything . . .

Well, it made everything infinitely more intent.

And what a kiss that was! Thanks to Hev their groins pressed together and so did their tits. A finger or two traced a line down Viola's spine, running over the individual vertebrae, sending out urgent signals through nerves she hadn't been aware she possessed.

Groaning inwardly, Viola's hands closed on Hev's buns. There was no sense or any forethought in it; they just did. Viola's breath was coming harder than ever. She was aware of Heather's hands closing on her own buns.

That felt divine.

Responding naturally, she pressed her groin harder into Hev's.

'Good grief yes,' Hev responded, unfastening their mouths, moving against her. 'You're so good,' she gasped, 'this is so, so good.'

Before she could dwell on the (probably) undue flattery Viola realized her friend's skirt had unfastened itself. It had somehow fallen onto the carpet and Heather's hand was now clasping her own, pulling it between her legs.

Yes, it was leading her hand onto a rather damp thong surrounded either side by swollen flesh.

'Come on,' Hev murmured, her voice the sexiest thing ever heard, anywhere, anytime. 'Do me just the way you do yourself. I'll love it. I promise you that.'

'Hev,' Viola squeaked, completely unsure of herself.

No so Heather. Her first night nerves had suddenly, miraculously vanished. 'Please,' she replied, still holding Viola's hand, keeping it tight against her pussy. 'Just do me exactly the way you do yourself.'

Heather's thong couldn't possibly have been any flimsier. It couldn't have been any damper, come to that. Not kissing anymore, staring into each other's eyes, Hev gave encouragement as if it was going out of fashion.

'I really want it,' she said. 'I really need to know what you do to yourself. Ah yes, that's so very good. More; give me more. Don't stop. Don't ever stop, not ever.'

Still strongly suspecting Hev was overselling her talents Viola did her best, first exploring the insides of the world's smoothest, sexiest thighs and then (subconsciously gulping) caressing the thong itself.

And omigod, what an experience! Hev was massively aroused down there. Those swollen lips of hers seemed to have taken total control; they engulfed the thin strip of fabric.

She felt wonderful.

No, she felt way beyond that. Viola struggled to come up with an acceptable superlative.

Well, the words, "fit", "fantastic" and "supremely fuckable" did occur to her . . .

She also struggled to keep her fingers still. Inexperienced as she was, she greedily went here, there and everywhere about Hev's lower person; those wonderful thighs first, of course; smooth and sleek and intriguingly moist. And then on to the crotch of her thong, gently rubbing, too insecure to be even slightly rough, not wanting to offend.

Heather's hands had somehow got inside Viola's T-shirt. Slightly clammy, super-sensitive fingers slid up her even clammier body, homing in and onto her bra.

Unable to help herself, Viola wailed aloud. Her tits weren't particularly large but they had always been very receptive. And Hev was squeezing and pressing just so . . .

'Jesus yes,' she gasped.

Hev squeezed and pressed some more. Without thinking about it in the least, Viola rubbed harder and harder on her lover's crotch.

Omigod! On my lover's crotch!!

Briefly kissing again then abandoning it and maintaining intimate eye contact, they kept rubbing and pressing, gripping and squeezing, moaning and groaning in perfect harmony without acknowledging the sheer, total miracle that was actually happening between them.

Words were unnecessary.

Thoughts were shared without thinking.

Abruptly, out of simply nowhere, Viola wanted to cum.

'Fuck me, yes!' she yelled . . . and climaxed violently.

In response Hev reached down and steered her hand again.

Suddenly the thin fabric had been pushed aside. Suddenly Viola's hand was directly on wet lips.

A memory hit Viola with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Heather was sporty as well as fitter than fuck. Hockey and martial arts were her stronger suits but she also starred for Carrie City, one of the better uni football teams. And Viola had taken part in a friendly match, pre-season.

Okay, so she'd been part of a "fun team" (one that got slaughtered by the mighty City) and she'd been on the pitch maybe twenty minutes, compared to Hev's ninety-odd. But after the game she'd seen her in the changing rooms.

No, she'd had the honour and privilege of seeing her in the showers.

Thirty girls showering together had been fun. Although she'd considered herself straight at the time, Viola had really enjoyed the sights and the girlish camaraderie. Smacking and pinching bare bums had seemed to be a reasonable way to behave.

Hev had stood out, however, not least thanks to her tan. Viola's skin was dark ebony but Hev's wasn't so very far behind. God knew how she did it; she must abuse sunbeds horrendously. Maybe all of that outdoor life on a farm had given her some sort of a start.

Yet dark as she was, she still had a white patch down below.

Well, not really white; her patch was much darker than most white girls', but noticeably lighter than all the rest of her.

Viola wasn't really into comparisons. She loved her dark skin and admired others with similar tones. In fact she admired all tones, colours and shades, up to and including a green alien woman in some old TV show, maybe Star Trek.

But Hev surpassed them all. In her opinion Hev was magnificent in every way. And that lighter patch only served to highlight the wonder of her.

'I hate it,' Hev had said once, in the closest to a sexual conversation that they had probably ever had. 'As soon as I graduate I'm off to find a beach where I can be absolutely alone for a month. Then I will be rid of that darn patch forever.'

She'd sounded as if she meant it, too.

And all for a stretch of skin that was already a sexy, light chocolate brown . . .

Touching her now, touching Hev's so-called white patch, her fingers inside her thong, roving over her (mostly invisible at the moment) pussy, Viola shivered.

I'm touching her, she thought deliciously. I'm touching her and she only wants more.

'That's good,' Heather breathed, as if reading her mind. 'That's great, that's better than best. Do it for me, Vi. Please, please, please . . . do it for me.'

Gently parting Hev's so-swollen lips, Viola slipped one finger inside her.

And she almost screamed out loud.

Hev was baking hot in there and, as if that wasn't exciting enough, Hev's most intimate muscles were clamping on her like a vice.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Hev cried, 'more, more, more!'

Without thinking, automatically deciding it would be rude to stop, Viola pressed on.

'Yes,' Heather endorsed, 'oh my darling, yes, yes, yes!'

Chapter Seven

Even given the benefit of hindsight, Viola never did work out how long she fingered Hev. All she knew was that it was for a long, long time and it was great fun, fun, fun.

There she was, little old her, a girly-girl virgin making one of the world's leading experts in lesbian sex orgasm again and again.

What was there not to be proud about?

At some deep, almost subliminal level Viola did wonder. Shouldn't Heather be the one doing things to her? All said and done she was The Expert, wasn't she?

And the non-stop endorsements she'd been receiving were well over the top. Okay, they were all very pleasing on the ear, but how could she be performing as brilliantly as Hev made out?

She was a first-timer, out of her depth.

She couldn't possibly be pleasuring a fellow female so exceptionally thoroughly.

Could she?

In a way Viola believed she could. To begin with Hev had held herself almost completely still, letting Viola's fingers work their magic. But since that initial (over-exaggerated?) orgasm she had started to move her lower body with steadily increasing vigour. Now, God only knew how long they'd been at it, she was moving almost violently, bucking and thrusting, bucking and thrusting.

Her juices were flowing, too. Viola hadn't expected such a flood; but it was a flooding by any possibly imaginable standards.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Heather continued, showing no intent of dropping commentary or encouragement.

'You're so, so good.'

'Good grief, Vi, I think I'm in love!'

Hearing the same sort of thing dozens of time over didn't pall. And surely that incessant flow of juice could not be faked. Surely it authenticated her progress in the most realistic way.

Heather's hands were still squeezing, squeezing. It was the best feeling ever. Indeed it was so good that Viola felt herself start to go.

'Hev,' she warned frantically, 'I'm gonna . . .'

'That makes two of us,' Hev cut in, 'let's make it together.'

Viola hadn't the faintest idea how to co-ordinate such a request. Fortunately, Heather had. Squeezing relentlessly, holding Viola's eyes rigidly with her own, she switched her running commentary from that outrageous, over the top praise to soft, purring encouragement.

'This is going to be so good. This is going to be best-ever. I can feel it in you as well as in me. Keep at it, whatever you do. And make sure you look into my eyes when you finish.'

As if Viola could do anything else! Heather's startling emerald peepers were magnetic under normal, everyday circumstances. Just now, under these magnificently extra-ordinary circumstances, they had all the gravity of a supermassive black hole.

Or was her mind mixing metaphors in a crude but somehow apt way?

Thinking of Heather and black holes was simply too much.

'I'm there,' Viola gasped, striving not to climax, failing abjectly.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Heather yelled.

And that was that. In the event Viola might have climaxed a fraction of a second early but that hardly mattered. No, Heather immediately, effortlessly caught up and they were cumming together, cumming and cumming and cumming.

Nothing in Viola's life had prepared her for such an experience. Her orgasm was quite cataclysmic but being there with Heather was better by far. Being there and sharing everything.

Crazy though it seemed, she experienced Heather's orgasm as well as her own. Hev was limiting her hands to Viola's tits but somehow making all of her body tingle, making every last nerve-ending shoot bolts of sheer joy through her, triggering the most wonderful sensations simply everywhere.

Despite the location of Hev's hands Viola could have sworn she had fingers inside of her and on her, on her best, most special place.

'Fuck me yes,' she managed as her muscles eventually stopped spontaneously contracting.

'Nice, nice, nice,' Hev agreed, 'but there's no need to swear.'

Somehow Viola's legs were still supporting her. Somehow her great gasps for breath were filling her with enough oxygen to keep her from passing out.

'Hev, that was so . . . so . . .'

'It was for me too. And I owe you big-time. Let's get, naked without further ado.'

Obligingly, Viola reached for the hem of her T-shirt.

'No,' said Heather, staying her, 'I'll take items off you, you take them off me. And then I'll do my best to repay my debt.'

Stripping each other was leisurely and very, very enjoyable. Removing Viola's tight, cut-off jeans was a particular highlight. So too was the ultimate, almost painfully slow removal of her panties and Hev's thong.

Then, finally and at last, they really were naked and, pressing their bodies close as could be, they had another kiss.

And kissed and kissed.

And had Viola really thought pressing fully-clad groins and tits was a turn-on!

Well she'd been wrong. Pressing bare flesh was at least a squillion times more rewarding, and so was the feel of Heather's touch, flitting here there and everywhere about her person. Suddenly all of her body had become erogenous. She had never experienced that before.

Not in the slightest.

Maybe it was the kiss. Or maybe it was just Heather being Heather.

And maybe she, Viola, wasn't showing quite enough enthusiasm.

What a sobering thought!

Recalling Hev's leading hand she reached out and steered.

Hev laughed her throaty laugh again.

'Don't worry; I won't leave you unattended to. Come on, let's get on the bed.'

Still as excited as she'd ever been, Viola let herself be led across the room, only then realizing exactly how weak her knees had become, how rubber bands had replaced all her muscles.

'Omigod, Hev,' she murmured, 'I think I'm going to collapse.'

Unbelievably gently, Heather pushed her down onto the duvet, firm and forceful but not domineering in any way.

'I owe you,' she whispered, 'please let me settle in full.'

Time from then onwards stretched out like sticky toffee. It had been dark outside when they'd arrived at Viola's but the overhead lights had been on all along. That was the way Hev seemed to like it, and who was a girly-girl virgin to protest?

Seeing Hev naked was fun, too. So too was seeing herself, stretched out and at her lover's mercy.

Her lover! The thought blew her mind. Lovers were supposed to have cocks, weren't they?

Lovers were supposed to be crap at sex, only interested in their own premature spurt.

But preconceptions apparently didn't apply to Hev; not by any means.

Smiling, she got onto the bed and eased herself on top of Viola. Her mane of jet-black hair fell loose, framing their faces as they kissed yet again.

'I owe you,' she repeated softly. 'Relax and let me repay.'

Her tenderness and gentleness made it surprisingly easy for Viola to comply. Okay, so her heart was beating like a drum, but it always was before sex, sometimes even more strongly than now. Although she wasn't sure what was about to happen, she trusted Hev implicitly.

Or should that be explicitly!

Either way, how right was she in sharing her trust.

After smothering Viola's face and neck with light, butterfly-like kisses Hev slid down until she could get at her tits. What joy that was! Taking forever, she licked and sucked, nibbled and gnawed. Viola could feel herself building and building, slowly at first but then quite rapidly.

And again she had the sensation of unseen fingers inside and on her.

Her third climax was just as cataclysmic as her second and the fourth (the one she had just a minute or so later) was ten times the strength.