It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four in one night, her brain registered, reeling, call for The Guinness Book of Records!

Seemingly unaware she'd already surpassed all her lover's wildest expectations Hev ran her tongue up along Viola's right arm before comprehensively licking her armpit.

Viola nearly died. Up until then she'd found nothing sexy about her pits at all. They were ticklish and needed shaving far too often. In other words they were there and she had to live with them, full stop.

Now, as Hev went from one to the other, licking assiduously, they took on a sensuous new life of their own; now the attention was going to make her cum.

Again!

Chuckling, Hev slid farther down the bed. Opening wide her legs, Viola supposed this was what she was here for: to be eaten by The Expert and to find out if she'd really been missing a treat.

And oh my, hadn't she just!

Maybe half of her male lovers had gone down on her, but never for long. They all seemed to think that six or seven tongue lashes were enough to make a woman desperate to be impaled by a hairy hard cock. In fairness she'd thought along similar lines. Okay, so she had never been absolutely desperate to be impaled, but she had seen pussy eating as just a final bit of foreplay.

Heather dismissed such notions in no time at all. Occasionally using her fingers but mostly restricting herself to lips and tongue, alternating her attention between internal and external, she slowly, gently and tenderly transported Viola to Heaven . . . and kept her there for hours and hours.

Counting orgasms was not an option. The number could have been one, a thousand or anywhere in-between. Taking tally afterwards Viola reckoned she'd probably only cum a few times but it had been quality not quantity. Whilst not reacting cataclysmically, each had been long-lasting and she'd never been so very far from the next.

At one stage, her hands buried deep in Heather's mane of black hair, Hev's tongue buried deep in her sex, a thought had struck her.

She's playing me like a fiddle!

And I'm dancing to her tune!!

There was truth in that. Not much of a dancer at the best of times, she'd anchored her heels deep into the mattress, lifted her ass off the bed and was swaying to Hev's beat. It felt good though; it felt very, very good.

Best fiddle I've ever had!

'More, more, more,' she cried. 'Yes, yes, yes!'

As if Hev needed any encouragement.

Chapter Eight

When Heather finally took a break Viola felt the need to speak. That was a first for her after sex but it was a night for firsts, wasn't it?

'That was so, so brilliant,' she said. 'I always suspected it would be good, but I hadn't a clue what it would really be like.'

Then she was off, running through her handful of lovers, giving them low, single figure marks out of ten before scoring Hev at a hundred.

(Meaning a hundred out of ten, naturally. Go figure!)

'So,' Heather summarized, 'three guys couldn't bring you off at all, two only ever managed it once or twice out of several attempts, and Kris excelled with three orgasms in one session.'

Inwardly she cheered and turned cartwheels. She'd already helped the girl cum more times than all of her other lovers put together. And as yet she'd hardly gotten out of the blocks.

As far as extra gears went she still had dozens.

'You won't tell them I told you, will you?' asked Viola, suddenly contrite.

'No I won't,' Heather replied, 'I only wish I'd been with all of them, so we could compare notes.'

Viola's eyes widened. 'Have you been with any of them?'

'One or two, but I'm not going to name names.'

'Did they make you cum?'

Now Heather's smile was wry. Her orgasm issues tended to be in the opposite direction. She always came several times with any description of lover, sometimes multiply. Shagging with her made guys all think they were Casanova, even if they weren't very good at it.

Not that she was going to tell Viola that, of course. She wanted Viola to believe that she was naturally talented . . . and not least because the girl really was naturally talented. Having sex with Vi was great. Heather wanted to have lots more with her, lots and lots. Putting her off in any way was a no-no.

Putting her off was the last thing on her mind.'

'I had 'em both a second time,' she said lightly, 'so they can't have been too bad. They didn't shag as well as girls, though, and nowhere near as good as you probably will.'

Viola frowned as Heather left the thought hanging. She began to say something and stopped. Pulling herself together, realizing some comment was required, she eventually asked the question.

'How can girls actually shag?'

'I rather hoped you might have a drawer full of toys,' Heather replied smoothly. 'If you have I can very easily show you.'

'I don't do toys,' Viola as good as whispered. And it was almost the truth. She did possess an ancient, rather battered vibrator. That was, however, her own little secret; a secret that only she knew.

Besides, the batteries were flat. Right then it wasn't even functional.

'It's a shame we're not at mine,' Hev went on. 'If we were I'd strap-on and give you a ride you'd never forget.'

Viola's head swam. She knew what a strap-on was but had never remotely considered taking one.

Not until now.

Now the idea seemed very dangerous and very, very attractive.

Innocent or not, she felt the buzz of allure.

'I have a drawer stuffed with toys,' Heather said seductively. 'Assuming that you have no regrets, we could try it sometime.'

'I've no regrets,' Viola said careful, 'but you will have used your . . . your thingies on other girls. I don't think I'd like that.'

Heather knew where she was coming from and had an answer ready and waiting.

'Let's go into Manchester tomorrow,' she said. Then, after a glance at Vi's alarm clock, 'no, make that a bit later this morning. It will be my treat. Dad's given me a bonus because his investments are doing well.'

(That was a blatant fib; while most of her fellow students were penniless and deeply in debt, Heather's dad kept her bank account indecently stuffed with cash. After six generations he'd sold the farm for a fortune and firmly believed the proceeds were hers; Hev being the entire seventh generation. In other words he was ridiculously generous. And she was ridiculously well-off. By student standards she was a zillionaire.)

'I know a pub that does lovely Sunday lunches,' she continued.

'I'm tempted,' said Viola, 'but I know a dozen pubs in town that do lovely Sunday lunches. Why go all the way to Manchester?'

'So we can go in my favourite sex shop after we've had a few pints. And so I can buy a harness that'll adjust to fit both of us. And so you can pick a suitable dildo.'

From swimming Viola's head nearly drowned. Her solitary toy purchase had been over the telephone, with delivery assured to be made in an unidentifiable brown-paper parcel.

No way could she go in a sex shop.

Could she?

'I don't think I dare,' she said timidly. 'I wouldn't know what to say.'

'Sex shopping is what girlfriends do,' Heather countered. 'And when we're in the shop you won't need to even open your mouth. I'll select an appropriate harness. All you need to do is point to the dildo you fancy. Or two or three dildos, come to that. I'll do all the talking to the salesgirl, pay and everything. All you need to do is keep our purchases safe back here.'

'Back here,' Viola echoed.

'Yeah; so I can't use them on other girls. Not that I'm barring you from using them on other girls.'

Viola snorted. 'I reckon that's highly unlikely.'

'Is it heck,' said Heather. 'Lesbians' Corner saw us, remember? To them you are officially out. And everyone fancies you. Ask me, you'll spend the rest of term fighting off invitations.'

That suggestion rocked Viola. She had been aware of lesbian attention before, obviously, but hadn't thought a lot about it. Previously she'd decided it was nice to be noticed and left it at that.

Suddenly the idea of fighting off invitations was overwhelming, and not necessarily in a negative way.

Heather didn't do commitments so why should she? And maybe some of the girls on The Corner were as skilled as Hev . . .

Okay, it was unlikely, but worth investigating.

'I guess I need to ponder a while,' Viola hedged.

'No regrets?'

'None whatsoever,' she countered.

'So let me give you an indication of how much better things can get.'

Without asking a by your leave Heather lifted Viola off the mattress and carried her across the room. Vi was startled by the strength of her. They were much of the same build but the girl was as strong as an ox. Before she knew it she was pressed up against her bedroom wall (scruffy wallpaper and all).

'Relax,' murmured Heather, putting her hands beneath Viola's knees and effortlessly raising them so she was held up defenceless, off the threadbare carpet, cosily crushed to that wall, her legs wantonly splayed either side of Heather's.

And Heather was moving already.

'Here,' she crooned, 'this is just the vaguest hint.'

As hints go it was a good one. Viola's body was angled at Heather's whim. And Heather was clearly in synch with her whims. Still effortlessly holding Viola up, open and exceedingly willing, she so steadily ground their groins, taking care to ensure all of her pussy focused of that most essential, tiniest bit of Viola's.

Viola came within thirty seconds.

Not that she was (unnaturally) premature. Hev was simply too good. No woman could possibly stand that without cumming.'

'Thank you, thank you, thank you,' Vi yelled.

Heather showed no mercy.

After maybe as long as a minute, Viola came again.

Heather kept going and, leaning in up there, showered Viola's face with kisses, nibbling her ears and rubbing noses. Finally, ultimately, she locked their mouths together and rudely inserted her tongue.

The message was unavoidable. Cumming yet again, Viola knew what Hev was saying.

I can do this with no help at all. How much more can I really do for you if you'll let me!

Viola was more than converted.

'Yes, yes,' she wailed, 'more, more, more.'

In many ways she sounded like an echo.

As if Heather took notice. Centuries if not millennia later she dropped her only too happy victim back onto the bed and went down. Viola responded gratefully.

'Yes,' Hev,' she groaned, 'yes, Hev,' she moaned.

Lifting her wonderful, incredible, simply miraculous tongue off Viola's clit, Heather whispered.

'So is it Manchester for lunch.'

Viola grabbed Heather's long, jet-black hair and pulled her face back into place.

'When can we use them?' she gasped.'

'Do you mean your new toys?' said Hev, mumbling through a mouthful of very wet fanny.

'Yes, yes, yes.'

'What about this afternoon? What about using them as soon as we get back; me using them on you and then you on me?'

'Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm,' Viola responded, bucking more fervently than ever.

'Is it a deal?' asked Hev, still speaking with her mouth full.

'Deal,' squealed Viola. 'Anything for you . . .'