It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue probed deep inside my pussy, delving deep into my core as I eagerly opened it for her. Swirling around and around, time after time, the side of her tongue scraping along me.

Her hands reached out and spread my pussy lips even wider as she pressed her face hard into my groin and sighed, sending a shiver through me with the vibrations echoing over my pussy.

Three fingers were unceremoniously pushed into my cunt at the same time as Denise sucked my aching and needy clit between her lips and she sucked on it as though it was a nipple on my boobs.

My legs wrapped themselves around her shoulders as I pulled her face hard against me and locked my ankles around her, pinning her in place as the first shudders of my orgasm began to course through my spasming body. My hips lifted off the bed as I ground myself against her face as her fingers pressed in and out of my pussy as she continued to suck on my clit.

My climax was long and hard and loud as I screamed and shrieked and thrashed about on the bed as Denise drove me over the edge, shuddering and shaking with lust and passion.

I came down hard from the orgasm, as we lay bodies entwined together. Denise held me close calming my sobs, sometimes I react like this after an intense orgasm.

I leaned over towards her and kissed her, "Thank you," I managed to whisper, it seemed so inadequate and cold.

Denise didn't say anything just kissed me back, softly at first but soon we were both lost again in the emotion of sexual intent between us. Hands had started to roam again, this time taking the time to discover and please and kisses were placed on bodies as we learnt what we liked and what worked for each of us. For a while, we slipped into the sixty-nine position and I loved it as for once I was underneath, normally like that with my husband I'm the one on top, this way I felt I was being dictated to and less in control and it was having a serious effect on me.

All too soon for my liking Denise broke away and faced me but pulled me up so we were both sitting up facing each other. Smiling at me she lifted one of my legs and placed it over hers so that our legs were intertwined, then she hitched forward until her pussy was pressing against mine. I'm sure my eyes must have widened as I felt the heat and pressure of her pussy as she started to rub it against mine. I could feel the juices leaking out of her and mingling with mine. I loved the intimated nature of what we were doing.

Denise's face was screwed up in concentration at first, but then relaxed as I started to rub my pussy against hers in a matching motion, at the same time my hands reached out, cupped her boobs and started squeezing them, moulding them to the shape of my hand. Soon Denise was doing the same to me, we tried to kiss but just couldn't get the angle right so gave up on that and continued to enjoy the feel of our pussies rubbing together until we both managed to force an orgasm from each other, mine coming first and lasting longer than Denise's.

Spent, sated and exhausted we fell asleep bodies touching but not holding each other.

The morning broke all too soon with a headache and the realisation that I had done something dreadful last night. Oh, my, God, I'd happily had sex with another woman. And I knew I wanted to do it again. I knew I wanted Denise as a lover not just for a night but forever. Would she feel the same? I was terrified. Terrified that she would be repulsed about what we had done, that she would hate me, that she would be ashamed.

Denise emerged from my bathroom hair wet and in a mess, a towel wrapped casually around her body. Looking at me she smiled walked over and kissed me on the lips, hesitantly just like our first kiss the night before.

"It's always awkward the morning after, isn't it," she said.

"What, you've done this before, cheated?"

"No! Never, I was meaning with a new lover, but I've never cheated before."

"Neither have I."

"It's been that long I've forgotten what it's like with a new lover."

"Are we?"

"Are we what?"

"New lovers?"

In answer I reached out to try and pull the towel from her but she danced away saying, "Shower first, then we need to sort things out."

I had a quick shower at the same time managing to find some paracetamol to take the edge off my aching head.

When I joined Denise back in the bedroom she was naked and in bed, patting it she made me sit next to her.

"What happens next?" I said taking the lead.

"What do you want to happen next?" Denise replied, "Is this just a drunken one-off quickie. If so then fine I can live with that, just, but... I'd rather not."

"You mean you want to carry on. Us as lovers?"

"Yes." A bald statement of fact, nothing to try and persuade me or to put me off. She wanted to continue to basically have an affair and was leaving the choice up to me. A smile was the answer she got, before I jumped on her and we had another round of hot sex, missing the breakfast with all the other girls. There were lots of catcalls and questions when we eventually joined the rest of the party, neither confirming nor denying if we had spent the night together. But a lot of people put two and two together and got five.

So that was the start of our twelve-month long love affair and it wasn't an easy time. It's not easy for two working, married, mothers of teenage kids to conduct an illicit lesbian affair. Time alone together was hard to find and led to us breaking up twice during that year together. I ended it the first time.

I was full of guilt and remorse at cheating on Nigel my husband, I knew I was treating him terribly and I was also neglecting the kids at an important time of their lives. I knew I loved Denise and the sex was great between us, but I also loved Nigel. I was torn and miserable, I'm sure Nigel was aware that something was going on but didn't say anything to me. Eventually, I restarted the affair.

The next time we split up it was Denise that both ended and then restarted things between us, this last time as we got together and discussed things lying in each other's arms after making love we knew we had a choice to make. A choice that was not easy to make and would cause heartbreak to somebody, but as we looked at each other we knew what it was, it was the inevitable conclusion to that first night of passion between us.

...

Like a coward, I was lying in my husbands' arms having just finished making love when I broke the news to him that I was leaving. It was Saturday morning, we had made long, slow, languorous love. I'd been on top taking my time, screwing him just the way he likes, rotating my groin on him and clenching my pussy up and down his cock, taking lots and lots of time. He was playing with my boobs, squeezing the nipples the way we both like, increasing the strength as he drove me higher and higher until I had reached my own orgasm.

God, I was going to miss this, the way we connected and made love so well together, each comfortable but still able to generate passion between us. Continuing on I sensed he was close so slipped his cock out of my pussy, slid down his body and finished him off in my mouth. Something he loves and something I'd not done like that for years. Finish him in my mouth, yes, but to interrupt lovemaking to suck him off, not for a long time now.

It was the first way that we had done that all those years ago, we'd been having sex and he'd told me he wanted to cum in my mouth, surprisingly I'd agreed and when he told me he was close I'd taken him in my mouth and let him finish. At first, I hadn't liked it that much, but now I love it. I love the fact it gives him so much pleasure.

"Nigel; I've got something to tell you and I don't know how to start," I said softly.

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long has it been going on, I know you've been seeing someone else, how long?"

"Nigel, it's not like that, please, believe me, I'm not seeing another man."

"Oh, please don't take me for a total idiot, it's been plain for a while now, you're in love with another man."

"No, I'm not. I'm not in love with another man. I'm in love with a woman."

"What?"

"Nigel I'm in love with a woman, and I'm sorry but I'm leaving you and the kids to be with her."

I then went on to explain about my affair with Denise and how it had started, ending by telling him, "Nigel I still love you, it's not that I don't love you and the kids, it's just I love Denise as much and need to be with her more than you."

At that Nigel got out of bed and left me alone, with my guilt and shame.

Nigel was sitting at the breakfast table and I was by the cooker when Monica our eighteen-year-old daughter, and Oliver our sixteen-year-old son came in, at once noticing the frosty air between us. Nigel looked broken and shocked as he sat staring into space in silence.

Ever the perceptive one Monica asked, "What's up, what's going on."

"I think you two had better sit down," I said.

"What's up, it's not gran is it?" Monica continued.

"No darling, it's something else," I replied, "I can't say this in any other way, I'm leaving, your dad and you. I've... I'm in love with somebody else."

"You... you've got another man, you cow."

"No Monica, I'm in love with a darling woman by the name of Denise."

"A woman, you can't mean that! A WOMAN. That is so not right, that is so disgusting, that is so fucking perverted. I don't believe you."

I just stood there, not even admonishing Monica for swearing.

"Dad, do something, say something, it can't be true."

"It seems it is darling, it seems like your mum loves another woman."

"Mum, you are a bloody cow. I hate you," Monica screamed at me, "Another woman, that is so gross. You're leaving us for another woman!"

"Hey cool, mums a lezza," Oliver then spoke up.

"No it's not cool," Monica shouted at him. I was surprised that Monica was taking things much harder than I had expected and much harder than her father.

"When are you going to this bull dyke of yours, then? What's she like, all dungarees and boots and shaved head? Or maybe you're the dyke, after all, you've always been bossy. Maybe you're the domme." Monica raved at me.

"What's a domme?" asked Oliver. Nobody answered him, Nigel was still in shock and it seemed like our daughter was going to have a blazing row with me.

I didn't shout back at her realising she was in shock and hurt and was feeling abandoned.

"Monica, Denise is not a bull dyke and neither am I. We just met and fell in love. Neither of us is a dyke. Look, I still love all of you, it's not that. I've not fallen out of love with your dad."

"You don't seem to love him enough not to want to be with her." The contempt in her was poisonous as Monica spat it out.

"Monica, it's not that, I still love your dad. Look I've been in love with your dad for over twenty years now, but I just love Monica as well and I can't help that. I had an impossible choice to make..."

"And you chose her, your bitch of a girlfriend over your husband and father to your children." Again the words were laced with pure spite and venom. If Nigel had reacted like this I could have understood, but Monica? I really was devastating my family.

"Monica, I'm sorry."

"Just get out, get away from us, go to your precious lover. When are you leaving, it can't be soon enough."

"Denise is meeting me later on this morning," I said as I left the kitchen and went into my bedroom and began to pack. Tears streamed down my face at the anguish I was causing.

Suddenly the door flew open and a patchwork suede miniskirt hit me in the face.

"You'd better have this back, you'll need it to parade in front of your bitch in, like the slutty cow you are."

The skirt was mine, but Monica not only loves it and looks that great in it that I've more or less given it to her, but she also looks better in it now than I ever did, she looks young and sexy, me, well it is just a bit too short now.

"Monica, please it's not like that."

And that's when the dam burst and Monica broke down in tears, sobbing her heart out. I hugged her to me and she let me. I knew I had broken her heart.

"Monica, I'm so sorry. I just didn't know what to do, I, we Denise and I never planned what happened."

"But why a woman, what caused you to do that?" The first logical and sensible question she had asked in the last hour.

For the second time that bitter day I explained what had happened, the dare, the realisation that there was something more between us, the affair and breakups and the eventual understanding that we needed to be together as a couple.

"What's it like, to be with another woman? Sex?" I knew I owed her an explanation she was feeling abandoned by her mother at a vulnerable time in her life. So I told her.

"Nice, different, strange. Monica, sex with your dad is still great, it's not that, just with Denise it's different."

"Couldn't you just stay with dad and see her on the side just as a lover?" Oh, the innocence and practicalness of youth!

"No. It's not fair on your dad or Denise. I couldn't live with that guilt any more, I have to make the break for everyone's sake, yours and Olivers as well."

Monica left me alone after that. I finished packing with tears filling my eyes once more, and not without breaking down at times until a text made my phone ding. It was Denise. I picked up my case and walked out of my family and home. To start up a new home with my new lover.

So it started with a kiss, a simple innocent kiss, that shattered two unsuspecting and innocent families. There are no winners in this tale, not even Denise and me, in fact, I think we have lost the most. We have to live with the guilt that we are the cause of so much pain to so many undeserving people.

Errol Brown why did you sing that bloody song.

"It Started With A Kiss!"

12