All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 4 years agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed this start of a new story. Apologies if you wanted a quick stroker of a tale, but that was not my intention. The story will develop over the next chapters. You'll have to wait and see who plays the central role; Susie or Frankie. If you have a view then leave me a comment. Always good to listen to what you think.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 4 years ago
Unneeded Apology

Some like a quick jerk, others (I will refrain from references to more evolved intellect here) enjoy more the buildup.

You're the creator, and if a reader is looking for one or the other, they can either enjoy your work or move on. Otherwise, we (as authors) will be apologizing for everything we write. I don't have time for that.

I liked this one; I haven't read others of yours, yet. I found a few awkward moments, but not enough to put me off. I am looking forward to the next installment and the happenings that Susie has planned and required the secret crossing of her fingers.

Treacherous girl, that one. Wink, wink, grin, grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Danny and Susie

These two should strip each other and make gentle love to each other... Perhaps Danny has a bit of chest hair to excite Susie, and a cock that will harden and penetrate her for her birthday? Please write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slow read with no excitement

Writer Is clearly a jerk off!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A nice start to what could become a lovely story between a brother and sister.

Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to see where you take it.

What about Frankie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES