It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue feeds Bob even more cum, they get into prostate play.
3.3k words
4.48
27.7k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A somewhat fictional series recounting a time in the late 1970's into the 80's also known as the Golden Age of Porn. Chapter two builds on the previous. All actors are adults!

It was the middle of the night and very quiet when I left Sue to drive home. Thinking of what we - what I'd done as I drove. It hadn't crossed my mind that I was afraid of being gay or anything like that. But I didn't know where that impulse came from, what had caused me to blurt it out.

I'd never been tempted to try my cum before. And it wasn't something that I even then felt eager to do - unless Sue was involved. And to be honest, even as tired as I was the thought of sharing my semen with her started a feeling of arousal. Sue was a key factor to it.

Well, I adore the taste of her I had mused walking quietly into the house and heading into my bedroom. And sharing my cum certainly helped her enjoy having my cock spunk into her mouth. I shrugged my shoulders as I removed my clothing and went to bed - falling almost immediately into a deep sleep.

The following evening, we went out and took in a movie. We'd just discovered adult films a couple of months beforehand and found we both enjoyed them, so I took Sue to see The Opening of Misty Beethoven.

The theater we went to in those days wasn't some creepy rundown downtown place, and there were other couples who also went. Unfortunately, they did leave the house lights dimmed but on; we weren't that adventurous so no quick feels or furtive masturbation while watching the movie.

And as happened we were eager to get to one of our parent's homes so as to fool around once the film was over. Being legally adult but still living at home presents its problems but we just took them in stride. On the way we talked about some of the things we saw in the movie - it as usual whetted our appetites to explore once we got to one of our parents' homes.

"I don't understand something" Sue said, sitting close to me as I drove, my free hand stroking her thigh. Sue was wearing a sundress and I was enjoying the feel of her bare leg. "That scene where the one girl used that dildo on the guy. Was he in pain? Or enjoying it? And... why?"

She was talking about the scene where Constance Money uses a strap on in the scene with Gloria Leonard and some guy. I had sort of winced watching it - then had grown fascinated with the idea as the scene continued.

"Well" I started, thinking about it. "A guys prostate can get stimulated that way" and I smiled. "He may have found it uncomfortable when she first penetrated him but it looked to me like he was enjoying himself."

"Huh" was Sue's reply. "Would you like it if I did that to you?"

My eyes widened and to tell the truth my cock went steel hard on that comment alone. "Hell yeah" I replied, thinking this might be a way to get Sue to relax about me doing the same thing to her lovely butt. I'd been playing with her butt hole, running my finger around the puckered muscle. She liked that but if I tried to penetrate her, she'd tell me to stop. "But I don't know where we can find such a thing. But maybe sometime I'll get some lube and you can use your fingers?"

"Hmmmm" was all she said, frowning. And let it drop.

It wasn't all that late so we went to my folk's house. In the basement there was a couch, an old coffee table and a TV and we used that as an area to hang out. The folks were already in bed so we got some wine I kept stashed down there and got into our favorite pastime - feeling each other up.

It didn't take long before the bodice of her dress was open and her small breasts exposed, her nipples hard and thoroughly kissed, nibbled, gently bit...

"God... I need your mouth..." Sue wouldn't use words like cock, tits, eat me. She was still A Good Girl. But I knew what she wanted as I slid to the floor, my hands pulling her panties down her thighs. Free of them she spread those meaty long thighs of hers and I greedily brought my mouth to her furred pussy.

God she was wet. Sue was always wet when we got down to business, and she always tasted good. Her labia were like her, long and meaty - her clit protruding and loving all the attention my lips and tongue would give it. I loved running my face in her pubic hair and it never took long for her to cum hard.

As her orgasm wound down, I kissed the inside of her thighs and her Venus mound. "Hmmmm... Up on the couch" she told me, patting the cushions to the side of her. As I did Sue positioned me so my back was along the armrest of it, my side along the back. "There" she said, her hands caressing the front of my jeans.

The top of Sue's sundress was still pulled down and she grinned at me. "Like my boobs?" she asked.

"Oh hell yeah" I responded, my cock throbbing as Sue undid my pants.

"Enough to want me to rub them all over you, make you cum?" Sue wouldn't say cock, or dick, or really anything other than boob or butt. I didn't care at that point.

"Will you do the same thing you did last night?" she breathed, tugging my jeans and undershorts down. "Lick your cum off them? Maybe share a little with me?"

"Yes" I hissed quietly. I settled into place, my one leg resting on the floor, giving her all the room she needed.

Sue got comfortable and began stroking me. I almost immediately rewarded her with a clear drop of per-cum, which she wiped up with a finger. "Lick this" she said and watched hungrily as I did, kissing the slick pad of her digit then licking the sticky dew from it. She leaned over then and started to rub my cock on her little breasts, then squeezed them together around my erection.

Yes, her tits were small but god they had felt so fucking wonderful around my hardon. Between stroking me with her hand and rubbing me into her cleavage Sue had me pumping cream all over her breasts in short time. Once I finished, she leaned back herself after wiping the rest of my cum off onto her hand.

"This first" she breathed and put her hand out for me to see the glistening cum glazing her fingers. I moved, leaning into her. I licked it off her fingers, thumb and palm, heard her quiet moan as I did. I moved the hem of her skirt and fingered her as I moved, licking the hot fresh semen off the round swell of her breast.

Sue was soaking wet, my fingers gliding along her folds as I licked my cream from the roundness of her breast, then her nipple. I swallowed, not thinking to share. Her hands went to my head holding it in place as I cleaned first one breast then moved to the cleavage between them. Kissing, licking up the warm slightly sticky cum, filling my mouth with it.

Sue pulled my head back away from her tits, saying "Hey, I'm up here" softly. We kissed, mouths open and shared what I'd cleaned off her. My one hand busy with fingering her, I moved my other to the breast I'd yet to clean. Caressing the warm sensitive skin, spreading my hot cum around even more.

Sue came then, her moans and hot breath filling my mouth, my cum on our tongues.

Things went this wonderful way for a while. I'd bring Sue to orgasm either by fingering her or eating her tasty pussy, while we had an increasing number of ways to bring my cock to a creamy orgasmic finish. Sue didn't always share my cum with me, but grew to expect me to eat at least some of it each time we fooled around.

But. I'd known regular intercourse was out of the question due to our fear of Sue getting pregnant. And that ass of hers, big, lush, dimpled... I wanted more of it. I needed to break down her resistance. I wanted to eat it, finger it, and maybe finally get to fuck my sweet Sue there.

I finally settled on a plan. I'd need to get a few things, and wait for the right time was all.

It came a couple of weeks later. My folks were travelling out of town with friends and I'd have the house to myself. We made plans for Sue to come over on the Saturday morning they'd leave. I ran up and bought some donuts, and after returning got myself all squeaky clean in the shower, then dressed. Well, mostly dressed as I decided to make things simple by going commando.

I set out the donuts and other breakfast things on the coffee table in our area of the basement and just as I finished heard the doorbell. Excited I ran upstairs and was glad to see it was Sue at the door.

She was also dressed simply, jeans, an untucked button-down shirt and her jacket. After helping her off with that we headed straight to our spot downstairs and immediately got into the important business of getting handsy on each other.

"Yum. Donuts, and muffins too" Sue said and I grinned. Sitting on the couch I'd been busy undoing the buttons to her blouse and was quite happy to find she hadn't put on a bra.

"And I've got a kinky idea of how to serve you breakfast ma'am" I replied, happy to see her grin at me in return.

"Oh?" Sue's hand was already on my upper thigh, her fingers lightly brushing against my balls.

"Yep. I think those holes are just perfect for what I have in mind" I replied, and we both broke out with the giggles.

Recovering I also explained I had other, kinkier things in mind. Reminding Sue of that movie we'd seen and her response to the guy getting pegged I said it was something I'd been thinking about a lot and really wanted to try something like that. Sue grinned over a glass of juice she'd been sipping and asked what I meant.

"Well, I bought something called KY Jelly and some gloves. And I've been reading how guys really get off getting their prostate rubbed..." Sue liked to read the sexier articles in some of the magazines I'd buy so wasn't surprised by what I'd said.

"Show me. What you were reading. And the other stuff" she said with a sexy smile. I already had the stuff stashed so pulled it out, my jeans distended due to the massive hardon I had.

I pulled stuff from the brown paper bag. A tube of KY Jelly, some Playtex Living gloves in a very lady like pink and a couple of the mags that had articles on guys getting their prostate massaged and the response. Sue leaned back to read and I undid her pants while she did, tugging them over her hips then kissing her tummy along the waistband of the panties she was wearing.

Her exposed nipples were getting hard as she read and I began to lightly brush my fingertips along her outer labia through her panties. "Pervert" she breathed but finished the first article, after which she skinned through the other mag.

A few minutes went by and she tossed both onto the coffee table. "You really want this?" she asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

I almost babbled as I said "I figured I'd add a glaze to that one fresh chocolate donut and then you'd feed it to me" as she undid the stud on my jeans and unzipped me.

Freed my cock throbbed and bobbed in the air. Sue pulled my pants off me completely and grabbing a towel I'd left on the back of the couch put it under me. My heart was racing. I leaned back into a pillow giving Sue complete control over me.

She opened up the package of gloves and pulled one on her left hand, then smeared the lube covering the latex over her middle finger. "Ready?"

"Open your shirt... I want to see your pretty boobs... and yes!" I raised up the one leg nearest the back of the couch and hooked my ankle onto it. My other I splayed out, resting it onto the coffee table.

She shrugged her blouse open then leaned over me. She kissed the shaft of my cock and I shivered, spreading my legs wider. I felt her finger along my ass crack probing... finding my anal ring. "Sure?" Sue breathed and I nodded.

It hurt at first. I won't lie. Neither of was experienced and Sue just pushed her finger into me. But it also felt wonderful! She began to stroke me with her other hand. "I was afraid you were turned off with that scene" she said, pushing her finger deeper into me. "I never imagined guys could..." she wiggled it around, clearly trying to loosen me up. "...do things like that. I mean, with their butts. Like this" and she gripped the base of my cock and kissed the head of my cock as her finger slid even further into me.

As I've said, we were young and, in those days, you just didn't say things like "fuck" or "shit" while having sex. Well, maybe others did but not us. Sue found it offensive so I was always careful with what I'd say.

"Oh my god Sue" I merely said. "I had no idea how this... Mmmmmmmmm" she'd found my prostate with her finger.

"Is that the right spot?" she asked. Like I said, half the time we really didn't know what we were doing.

"Hmmm, yeah." My eyes were closed as it seemed like electricity was getting shot from my ass to the tip of my cock. "God Sue, it feels like your finger is inside... me." Not being able to say cock or dick was a problem. And penis during sex always sounded so odd.

She smiled then took me full into her mouth. My body went stiff due to the sensory overload! She sucked, her lips pressed hard around my shaft, the tip of my cock buried into the back of her throat.

"No... no I don't wanna cum" I begged. I meant it. Sue stopped whatever she was doing with her finger in my butt and lifted her head away from my cock.

She licked her lips but looked concerned. "Is this hurting you? You sound weird."

"Oh god no! It feels fantastic - almost too much. God I want to cum so bad but I also want to enjoy this!" Unspoken was I wanted Sue to feel like she was missing out on something - I so wanted to do to her what she was doing to me right then!

"Hmmm... okay." The finger she had in my ass resumed it's stroking of the area around my prostate and my head sank back down. Her other hand slowly stroked my cock. "God you're leaking like crazy" Sue observed. "You sure you're not cumming?"

I shivered. "No but... can you get a second finger in me?" Sue was alternating rubbing her finger along then around my prostate with pushing on it. I felt her insert a second finger into me and I moaned. Sue stopped scared she was hurting me. "Oh my god that feels so good, don't stop" I panted. "Slower though... oh... yessss..."

My cock was becoming a sticky mess, I was leaking seminal fluid like crazy. The fingers of her right hand were coated with it. Sue saw what I was looking at and grinned, then leaned over me further and brought her hand to my mouth. "Go ahead" she told me. "Try it."

I took her wrist into my hand and sucked her fingers one by one into my mouth. It was thinner than semen but not as thin as regular pre-cum. I swallowed, finished with the rest of her fingers, swallowed again. "Thank you. Want to try the donut now?"

That brought a grin to Sue's face. She picked one out of the box and placed it on the tip of my cock, with my glans poking through the center of the donut hole. A chocolate glazed one too. My cock twitched and a big spurt of more milky fluid leaked out of my cum slit, adding to the sweet sugary glazing.

Sue brought her hand back to my cock and slowly stroked it as the fingers of her other hand continued to massage my prostate. "Now I'm getting it" she said quietly. "How that girl felt in that movie. We need to try that sometime."

I felt elation. "You really want to do that to me?" It felt like victory. "Oh..." I was getting really close to cumming. "I'd love it."

Sue alternated between massaging my balls and stroking my cock. I felt another spasm all along my sex, from deep down to the very tip. Another gob of milky cream oozed from my cum slit and slid down the surface of my cock head to the surface of the donut. I shivered. "I'm so close Sue... oh... yes like that!"

Her fingers moved and rubbed my prostate. It felt as if they were inside my cock, rubbing the inside of my shaft in time with the fingers of her other hand slowly stroking. I felt my hips buck and I began shuddering unconsciously. This orgasm was different - wilder - body consuming. Thank god Sue wasn't one of those girls who just stopped; she continued, would continue until it became painful and I'd beg her to stop.

This time though - it didn't get painful. "Oh god, yes. Keep it up... oh..." And she did. Her fingers just gently gripped my cock as her others rubbed and pressed into my prostate. I felt as if electricity was shooting up my ass and through my body. I shook all over, babbling.

Finally, it was too much, and I begged her to stop. Thankfully she did, although I could still feel her fingers deep inside of me. I felt exhausted, worn out as my long seemingly continuous orgasm began to ebb. I looked at her, grinning weakly. "I hope you liked that as much as I did" I asked.

Sue gave her two fingers a wiggle then removed them from my rectum. "Yeah" she smiled. "Watching you have all that fun is making me wonder what I'm missing." She pulled the glove off her left hand then after getting one of the little plates I'd set out for our breakfast. Placing it next to my still hard cock she carefully lifted the donut from my still sensitive glans - making sure to wipe off any remaining cum from it.

I carefully moved and after sitting up we snuggled on my end of the couch. "Hope you're hungry" she said and broke off a piece from the pastry, dipping it into a pool of fresh cream that dripped onto the plate.

That morsel was delicious. The chocolate and sugar icing complemented my copious addition, and while happily munching I broke off another piece and offered it to Sue. Smiling prettily, she opened her mouth and after licking a drop of my cum from the surface of what was being proffered took a bite from it.

We savored our breakfast. Once the donut was finished Sue wiped her fingers along the surface of the plate and offered them to me. After I cleaned them off, she brought her lips to my ear and breathed "Okay. Now my turn. I really need to cum after all that!"