It Started with a Little Mistake

Story Info
A mis-sent email leads to an exciting adventure.
14.7k words
4.65
19.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

*****

Celeste's day had started at 3:30 am with the obnoxious buzzing of her alarm clock rather than the gentle kiss she usually got from David to wake her up. His work starting time was 8:00 am while hers was 9:00 am so he could wake her as he was ready to leave which was much more pleasant than the annoying sound of the alarm. But, today was day one of one of her infrequent business trips so she had gotten up, showered and dressed, grabbed her luggage and headed for the airport. She would be the suggested two hours early so she had skipped breakfast knowing that the two hours usually amounted to an actual check-in time of 30 minutes or so which would leave plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast. After that things had gone about as well as they usually do at airports these days and she had boarded on time and headed for her seat only to badly fumble her carry-on trying to put it in the overhead, but had been saved by a rather handsome gentleman who caught it on the way down and stashed it easily as she gave him a big smile and a thank you. Unfortunately, he was seated three rows behind her so she wouldn't have his company during the flight.

When she had arrived at her destination, she had quickly found a taxi and gotten to her meeting site a little ahead of the start of the first session so she was able to freshen up a little before beginning the long and, hopefully, not so boring day. She had eyed herself in the restroom mirror, rearranging her almost black hair carefully so that the moderate cut she wore looked casual and relaxed. The deep maroon dress she had on was not exactly tight, but she thought it just tight enough so that any man she was dealing with could easily recognize the excellent figure hiding beneath it. Her philosophy was not exactly, "if you got it, flaunt it," but rather, "if you got it, use it." No one questioned using your brain power to get an advantage and beauty and brain power were both birth gifts so she had no qualms nor regrets about being very attractive. She considered herself attractive and not beautiful, despite what David always told her about her being beautiful. Satisfied with how she looked, she went to the first meetings.

The first day of the conference had been set up in four, two-hour sessions with a five minute break in the middle of the two hours and an hour for lunch. At least the presenters were very capable and also, very entertaining and, on occasion, humorous as well. She interacted with the other conferees, smiling, teasing when it seemed appropriate. She was just trying to get through this first day since she was aware that the second day would be training sessions that could be extremely helpful to her.

At last, the final session was over. actually 30 minutes early as the presenter obviously had a cold and wasn't feeling well and was anxious to get away. Celeste gathered up all her papers, stuffed them in her rather small but fashionable briefcase/purse, and headed for the lobby where she had left her suitcase and carry-on. She gathered them up and headed outside where It was very pleasant. She debated about calling a cab even though it was only about two blocks to her hotel. After some thought, she decided she'd walk and relax after the long day, realizing that she had already been awake for 12 hours. But she was looking forward to getting a good meal and then relaxing in her room, probably with her Kindle and a new good book that she'd load in this evening, perhaps one that was a little erotic since she'd have three evenings to finish it. And, of course, she'd face time with David sometime during her evening.

As she came through the front door of the hotel, she saw the desk clerk motion and, quickly, a bell boy was at her side, taking the rolling suitcase and the carry-on up to the counter for her.

"Good evening, ma'am," the rather handsome desk clerk said as she arrived, "I assume you're checking in," and he was obviously checking out her boobs as he spoke. But she didn't mind and was used to it. In fact, she rather enjoyed it, that she was able to entertain men just because of the way she looked, without having to use her brain at all.

"Yes sir," she replied. "Celeste Rowland." She watched the clerk check his computer, then glance over at her.

"What?" was her instant response.

"No big problem, Ms. Rowland. It's just that we had two of our housekeeping staff call off sick today. You know, the flu that's going around, and it's created a little delay in getting some of the rooms cleaned to our strict standards. Hang on just one second." He picked up the phone and spoke quietly enough that she couldn't hear. "Ahh," he continued, smiling at her. It should be about 15 minutes and I'm horribly sorry for the inconvenience. Let me do this. I'll have your bags taken to the room so you won't have to bother with them and, here's a voucher for a free drink in our bar while you wait. Again, so very sorry."

She smirked at him to display her mild displeasure but, a free drink at the bar while she waited might be worth the 15-minute delay. Her bags were whisked away and she headed for the bar, deciding she'd enjoy herself a little so she quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons on her dress to display a little of her more than ample cleavage that she hoped would keep the bartender entertained and willing to stay and perhaps talk with her. She wasn't quite sure why she did it, at least not totally sure. She just knew that when she was out by herself, particularly on her infrequent business trip, she was not quite the very conservative Celeste that she was when out with David or at work. Not that she didn't show a little more skin than usual at some parties they attended, usually at his urging, but never anything that could be called "over the top". Maybe it was because she had recently turned 30 and she just wanted to be sure she still "had it" and could torment men a little with what she had. No matter what it was, it was, and she usually enjoyed it.

The bartender, who had been very busy polishing some glasses, now saw her sitting by herself and approached, smiling, and had no qualms about looking at the newly revealed cleavage, knowing that she obviously had unbuttoned the two buttons with a purpose. "Yes ma'am, what can I get for you?" He was a little heavy but one more good looking man in her day, and she knew she would enjoy her short time here at the bar.

"I have this voucher," she said, tossing it out in front of her. "Any suggestions?" She raised her eyebrows as she said it, sure that he had a couple that he dared not mention.

He smiled at her and glanced at the voucher. "Well," he said, "this will get you anything you want here, absolutely anything. You might as well take advantage of it while you can." He looked at the voucher again, then back at her, or rather at her cleavage which was fine with her - that's why she'd unbuttoned those two buttons. "Since I'm sure you'll want to take full advantage of this, let me suggest one of my special Zombies."

"Sounds sinister and exotic," she said in a half-whisper.

The bartender leaned in closer to her and she leaned forward just a bit to meet him, allowing her dress to fall away a little more freely. He whispered back, "it is, it is indeed, but ooohhhh so good," all the while looking down her front where she was sure he could see not only ample skin but the lacy white bra she was wearing as well. One last look and then, tearing himself away he said, "I'll fix it."

He was gone a couple of minutes which allowed her to eye the other two men at the bar but one was on his cell phone and the other was absentmindedly looking around, obviously not interested in ogling her. Surprisingly the bartend was quickly back and sat a tall, colorful glass down in front of her.

"Try it," he said.

She took a sip. It was very tasty and certainly packed a small wallop as it thumped into her empty stomach. "You've done wonders," she said softly, smiling at the bartended who obviously wanted to linger, chat and gawk a little more but the cell phone guy was finished and was gesturing for him to come down that way.

"Sorry," he said and was off to the other end of the bar.

She took another sip and wasn't sure just what was in the drink except she decided that it must be mostly alcohol. Two more slightly larger sips, and her head was beginning to get a very pleasant buzz. The guy could fix a mean drink for sure, probably hoping that she'd be too drunk to resist as he reached down the front of her dress and fondled her breast. Another gulp that emptied the glass and she was sure he was planning to play with her tits and nipples to his heart's content. She knew that her fantasies got the best of her when she was drinking but, whatever.

With that a young voice beside her said, "Ms. Rowland, your room is ready. Again, apologies for the delay. I can show you to it if you'd like."

Her quick glance showed that he was a little too young so she took the key envelope from him and stumbled off her stool toward the elevator, the young bell boy smiling after her. At the elevator she squinted at the envelope, noting that 508 was her room number. The elevator door was just opening and three elderly ladies, chatting briskly stepped out and Celeste stepped in, being very careful to hold on as she did. She pressed the five button, the elevator moved and soon she heard a ding as it stopped and the doors opened. She stepped out carefully, eyed the little sign on the wall and followed the arrow that pointed toward 501-520.

At the door with the big 508 sign beside it she carefully took the plastic key from its envelope, checked the arrow and slid it gently into the slot. She heard a click and the green light flashed - sure enough the door was open and she went inside. She smiled as she noted her rolling case and her carryon bag sitting beside the couch. It was a pleasant room, quite large by the standards she was used to since the company had booked the room for her. It wasn't quite a suite but plenty large enough for her.

Now what, she thought, looking around. She wanted to go downstairs and get some dinner but thought she might wait a while to let some of the effects of the Zombie wear off. She opened her briefcase and took out her computer, deciding that maybe she should check her email. As she sat the computer on the desk and pushed the little button to allow it to boot up, a light blinked in her brain, and a sly smile came across her face. She walked to the window and looked out. Surprisingly, even on the fifth floor, she was still high above everything spread out in front of her. Were she on the other side of the building, that wouldn't be the case, as that side faced the downtown section of the city.

She went back to the computer and saw that it was booted and ready and the sly little smile returned. "Why not?" she said out loud. She felt her body begin to tingle. She carefully clicked on the video camera link and saw the little yellow light at the top of the screen of her laptop turn on and, then she was on the screen as well. She took a deep breath, stood up and carefully clicked record button.

"Hi honey," she said in as sultry a voice as she could manage. "I miss you and hope you miss me too so I decided to send you something to remember me by and hope it helps you enjoy your evening." With that she began unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her dress, shrugged her shoulders and felt it slip off onto the floor. Now standing there in just a bra, lacy panties, pantyhose and shoes, she smiled. Carefully she reached around and unclipped the bra, holding it in place for several long seconds, then letting it slide off to join the dress on the floor. David always told her that it didn't matter whether she had on a bra or not, her breasts stood up and looked exactly the same. Seeing them on the computer screen she had to agree. And, of course, those nipples. Always long and full, they were growing as she watched so she pulled on them gently for David's benefit. Always super sensitive, the pulling caused electric shocks to race up and down her body. "I wish that was you pulling on them," she huskily said as she was getting further wound up just thinking about what she was doing.

She slid the panties off and then, very slowly, the pantyhose, letting them stay around her ankles as she was still in her three inch heels which she knew David loved. She finally kicked off the shoes and brushed the hose aside with her foot - she was totally naked. She turned and pulled a pillow from the top of the bad, sat down on the bed and leaned back against the pillow. "I wish this was you," she said, her pussy thrust up toward the video camera. She spread her legs as wide as she could comfortably get them, then slid one finger down her cleft to the bottom where, not surprisingly, she found herself to be very wet. She pumped that finger in and out several times, then spread that cleft and used the now wet finger to begin circling her clit. She was amazed at how good it felt, her body charged by what she was doing, and the finger began moving faster. Her mind was working and she decided that rather than stop now, she'd keep going till she orgasmed as she knew David would love that. Then, after dinner she could just curl up in bed and read.

It was only a few more seconds and she felt the fire growing between her legs, her body taking charge, rendering her totally in its control. She felt herself begin to twist, then vibrate and then the jerking as the intense feeling overwhelmed her with wonder and shear unbounded ecstasy. She was moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes . . . ". and then a final. "oh yes." She raised her head and looked at the camera. "Hope you enjoyed it, honey. I know I certainly did. Anxious to get home. Love you and bye now." She reached out and stopped the recording, then turned off the camera.

Anxious now, she saved the video to her hard drive under "hotel", then signed onto her email account. She clicked the compose button, then went to the address book and there was David's email,. She was still trembling from the orgasm and buzzing from the Zombie as she clicked on the address and in the subject line typed, "hope you enjoy" then in the message portion said, "especially for you." She clicked the attachment link, added the "hotel" as the attachment, then quickly hit send. She was excited to hear his response.

But she still needed to get dinner. Shower now or later, she wondered. Deciding to get ahead and get it over with so she could sleep in a little later tomorrow morning, she went into the bathroom and jumped quickly under the hot shower since she was already naked. She let the hot water run over her body, relaxing her and soothing her after the fiery session she'd just been through. She continued to smile to herself as she thought about what she had done. What else, she wondered?

She finally decided she was clean enough, and relaxed enough and she turned off the shower and dried carefully with the wonderful fluffy towels the hotel provided. Then to her suitcase to decide what to wear to dinner. She lifted the top layers until she found the pair of yellow slacks she was looking for. She loved them as they were, well, very tight. She slipped on a pair of underwear, then the slacks and checked herself in the mirror.

"Shit," she mumbled as the underwear lines were clearly visible under the pants. "No problem though." She slid the slacks down, took the underwear off and tossed them in the suitcase for tomorrow morning. Now the pants were back on and she smiled - no lines at all. Now for the satiny green blouse. No panties, then no bra either she thought, and put the blouse on. Of course, there were two lumps in the middle of her chest but she was used to that. A pair of low-heeled shoes and she was ready. The buzz had pretty much disappeared so she grabbed her little fanny pack, threw in the room keys, her drivers license in case someone needed ID, her cell phone and her credit card. A last look in the mirror and she was off.

Celeste was feeling a lot more stable as she rode the elevator to the first floor and walked to the restaurant. Expecting a Maitre D, she instead got a very cute but decidedly short hostess whose eyes were about nipple height and who obviously noted the lumps on her green blouse.

"Good evening, ma'am." The little blond gestured around the restaurant. "Do you have a preference? As you can see, we're too crowded yet."

Celeste thought a second. "Maybe that one right over there," she said, gesturing to a booth that faced the door. It might be interesting to see who was coming and going. Blondie's chunky rear end led her to the table and handed her a menu.

"Sandy will be over in just a second to take care of you." She smiled, glanced again at the green blouse, then flitted away to greet two gentlemen who had just come through the door.

Hmmm, Celeste thought. Sandy could be either male or female, most likely female. Oh well, so be it. She planned to enjoy her expense account meal. She wasn't too daring when it came to food, preferring to play it safe with things she knew she liked. She also knew she could order about anything she wanted and not have her expense report questioned. That is, of course, unless she ordered a $100 bottle of wine or something. Quickly Sandy was there, female as she had guessed, but very pleasant and attractive for someone Celeste guessed to be in her 50's.

"Any questions about the menu?" she said quietly.

"I don't think so. I'm not a complicated eater so," she paused, "so let me just order the T-bone steak prepared medium with the twice baked potato it says you're famous for and a nice tossed salad with Ranch dressing." She smiled up at Sandy and handed her the menu.

"You'll love the Ranch dressing. Our chef prepares it freshly each day."

"Sounds wonderful. Oh, I saw you have Gewürztraminer. Maybe I'll have a glass of that."

"Lovely choice," Sandy added, took the menu and was gone, but was back in what seemed like seconds with the glass of wine. Celeste had debated about the wine but finally decided she had fully recovered from the Zombie and really wanted a free glass of good wine. After a few sips she realized she still had a very empty stomach and the gentle buzz was returning. It was actually very pleasant so she sipped some more.

Before long, Sandy approached with a fairly large salad. She sat it in front of Celeste and leaned over. "Let me know what you think of the dressing - I love it."

Almost reluctantly, Celeste carefully took a bite of the salad. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "that's fantastic, and pardon my language." It was as good as she'd ever tasted.

"No problem," Sandy replied. "Glad you're enjoying it." She drifted off toward the kitchen as Celeste devoured the salad, happy to get something in her stomach to counteract the wine. With nearly perfect timing Sandy reappeared with her dinner as she was finishing the delightful salad.

"Tell me if the steak is cooked to your liking," Sandy suggested.

Celeste cut through the steak and took a bite on her fork. It was just as she liked it. "Perfect," she said, making the little o with her thumb and forefinger.

"Let me know if you need anything else," Sandy said and slipped away leaving Celeste to enjoy her dinner. She did enjoy the dinner, the deliciously tender steak and the enticingly delicious double baked potato. She finished them all and also her wine as Sandy appeared with her check. Celeste gave her the credit card, signed when she returned, adding a $10 tip. She'd be back a couple more nights and was planning for good service each of those nights as well.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers