It Started with a Little Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more she felt the fingers inside her, and then they were out and rubbing on her breast. Inside again and wiping the other breast. Then they were being sucked again. He wanted to taste her juices that way, she thought, and she realized that now, each time the fingers went inside, her hips rose up a little bit from the chair. And when they went back down, she could feel the wetness on the chair.

Then the bell rang again and she jerked as the suction thing was popped off her clit. Her oxygen starved brain told her that two of the segments were over, two more to go. She had never experienced anything like this in any of her fantasies and definitely not in any of her realities. She was overwhelmed but, very quickly, she sensed someone else was there, and a hand began squeezing her breast, then pulling on her nipple, that very, very sensitive nipple, then twisting it until it began to hurt, then more pulling and the twisting again. She decided her nipples were definitely something they all liked, and then the other one was pulled and twisted slightly until she grunted out. Another twist and she squealed, then one more squeal.

Then the hands left her breasts and she could feel them rubbing the inside of her thighs. She unconsciously slid a little lower in the chair so she could spread her legs a little wider. She felt fingers exploring her cleft, then spreading it, pulling her puffy lips wider and wider until her clit began to vibrate just from the tension around it. Then a finger flicked against that clit and she jerked. She had no way to control that and her body was in charge. That little nub could make her do whatever it wanted and there was nothing she could do to stop it, even if she wanted to, which she hardly ever did. A couple more flicks and more jerks and she heard a little squeal inside her mask. Then she felt a tongue, starting at the bottom and licking heavily right to the top, then starting again and clear to the top once more where it rubbed her clit and her hips lifted slightly.

Now that tongue was flicking at her swollen nub and her breathing was getting shallower and more rapid. Suddenly that tongue was probing and was inside her, exploring the wetness of her vagina. She could hardly think, only feel what was happening. Before she knew it, the tongue was flicking again and her hips were moving in rhythm with it. Then a mouth engulfed nearly her whole pussy and quickly lips had her clit and were sucking and pulling on it. The feeling was so intense she thought she might pass out. She wanted to let loose of the chair arms and hold that head in place but, it didn't seem to be going anywhere. The tongue and mouth worked in unison and she could feel the heat rising inside of her. Her face and chest were so hot she knew she must be totally flushed and nearly glowing pink.

More tongue, more mouth, more fingers holding her apart, sometimes probing inside her, sometimes just rubbing the rosebud of her ass. It was building, beginning where the fingers were probing. It grew and the heat was more intense than she had ever experienced. It was sweeping up through her body as the orgasm took hold of her until there was nothing else but the orgasm, shaking her, making her want to scream out, making her hips buck in time with the jerking of her body, over and over for who knows how long. At last it began to subside and she could almost think again.

But the tongue and mouth were still working on her, as much as ever, and she wanted to move her arms and grab that head and tell him it was okay, she had cum and he could stop now, but she knew she wasn't allowed to move her arms. And she knew she had never had a feeling like this before. Actually, It felt just like it did when he had started if not even more intense. He just kept it up and she drank it in, nearly drowning in the feeling. Before she knew it, she could feel the heat growing again. Her mind told her that she had never before cum twice so quickly. Maybe twice in a day but never like this. She wasn't sure it was possible but she just gave in to it as it overwhelmed her once more, engulfing her body in its total ecstasy, the vibrating and jerking repeated with moans she could barely hear inside the hood but was sure he could hear clearly outside.

A second time she was coming down, coming back to consciousness when she heard the bell, and the lips and tongue were gone and she was gasping for breath. Three segments done with one left. What would that be? Even her orgasm-numbed brain could answer that one. There was one thing that hadn't happened yet and she doubted it was banned here. Something inside of her told her that she should be more a part of this final segment. So far, she had been "done to" and this time she just wanted "done with" to be a part of it. She was so limited by the chair and its hold on her. What could she do?

Something bumped her leg and then fingers pulling and twisting her nipples again. They had gotten so sensitive that she thought if they kept pulling and twisting, she might orgasm from that alone. Then, just some gentle fondling of her breasts, lifting, then squeezing them together. Was he checking to see if she could handle a boob job? She could but knew it would be awkward with her in the chair like she was. Then she felt a hand take hold of her arm and lift it off the chair and move it till she felt something warm, actually something very hot. She put her hand around it and it was throbbing to the rhythm of someone's heart. Plus, she noted that her fingers were far from meeting as she tried to surround it. She squeezed gently, then slid her hand until it bumped his pubs. Now she stroked the other direction until she could feel the head in her palm, and it pretty well filled her palm plus the stroke seemed incredibly long. It was a cock straight out of some of the porn videos she had watched, beyond what she had fantasized about and certainly beyond anything she'd actually seen. Her mind giggled at her for she had not seen this one, but was feeling it, and she decided this was the better choice.

Was it going to go there, where she was hoping it might be headed? She let loose and the hand placed her arm back on the chair. It was all she could do to keep from taking the hood off and looking at that thing, to get a picture for future fantasies, to see if it was really real. Maybe she'd find out how real it was soon. She was throbbing with anticipation. Sure enough, hands were spreading her pussy, rubbing it, then leaving, then rubbing again. She felt something hot bump against her opening. It rubbed there gently. She was going to die, or maybe just pass out as she felt it pushing against her, probing and then slowly pushing just inside, then just a little more inside and it was a feeling she had never had before. It was like she was a virgin, only more so as it stretched her beyond what she could imagine. It pressed in another inch and she groaned, then another inch, intense stretching and another deep moan. It was at the edge of pain but not quite there and the feeling was beyond belief. More gentle pushing and she hoped she was deep enough that it wouldn't bottom. More pushing, more stretching, more ecstasy and his legs bumped against her ass. No bottoming but what a feeling.

Slowly it withdrew until it was clear out and she caught her breath. But quickly it was pushing again, and still stretching and she was raising her hips to meet it, to be a part of it. In till her ass was bumped again, then slowly out and once more in, the stretching feeling nearly gone. Now it withdrew slowly and was free of her and she panicked. Was he done? Long seconds and she felt it bump again, start in just a tad, and then back out. She raised her hips. Another bump but no penetration. He was teasing her and she could barely stand it. Another bump, gently inside and then a huge push and her ass was banged and she gasped louder than before.

The rhythm began then, and her crazed mind brought forth the musical term, "accelerando," as it seemed to fit here. He was gradually moving faster and faster and she was working her hips to keep pace with him. She could feel her breasts bouncing on her chest and, even with the hood, could hear him slapping against her ass. Then, oh my god, she thought, his thumb or something was working on her clit again and she thought she might explode just from thinking about it. Did she have any more in that little but now very swollen nub? He was going to find out for her, as he was relentless with his pumping and his rubbing. On and on, faster and faster, the slapping louder and louder, her breasts bouncing rhythmically with everything that was happening. More pumping, more rubbing. She felt his other hand on her hip, then around to her butt, squeezing her cheek as it moved with her bucking hips. How long could she stand this, this reality that was beyond any fantasy?

At last she knew how long she could stand it as that feeling of heat began right where that huge member was pumping and it began swallowing her even more quickly than before and she could hear herself groaning and making other noises as well and that jerking took control and did what it wanted with her body. Over and over, her body out of control, her whole being totally swallowed by the intensity of her orgasm. She couldn't believe this was happening - a third time and even more extraordinary than the others. She sensed the jerking and twisting stopping, breathing again if ragged and uneven. Awareness was returning and he, whoever he was, was still pumping so fast she could still hardly stand it when suddenly he stopped, was out of her and she could feel hot liquid splashing on her breasts, on her stomach and belly, accompanied by a guttural grunt with each splash she felt. She hadn't counted the splashes but wished she had. Then, gently, the familiar bump again and slowly an entrance and a steady push all the way till he touched her ass one last time, then withdrawal as the bell sounded for the final time. She felt three gentle hand pats on her hip and smiled inside the hood. A sign of approval that she hadn't expected.

She felt awkward the way she was situated in the chair with everything apparently now over. Her nearly uncontrolled bucking and jerking and his vigorous pumping had moved her considerably so, still holding securely to the arms as directed, she shifted herself carefully to a more normal and comfortable position. But as she moved, she could feel the semen dribbling across her stomach and a rivulet of sweat slowly moving down through her cleavage. She wondered how long she'd stay like this and what would happen next. It wasn't too long before she felt a warm, wet cloth gently wiping her breasts and then her stomach and belly as well. As it wiped, she wondered what view the person wiping had for she was sure that, after what had just happened to her, her vagina must look like an abandoned railroad tunnel. A pause and the wet towel or rag returned, re-wiping where it had been before. Finally, a soft, dry cloth was patting where she had been wiped and also in her cleavage to dry away the perspiration that had run there and finally, on the inside of her thighs.

The wiping finally stopped and a hand, obviously female, took hers and tugged slightly so she knew to carefully stand up, hoping her legs would hold her. She was gently but firmly led somewhere, a retrace of her original route she assumed, but she was not yet sure until the hand went to her back and pushed her slightly forward and she heard a door close behind her. She carefully lifted the hood and pulled it off. She was back in her assigned cubicle.

Celeste stepped in front of the full-length mirror and observed. Her hair was awry and stuck to the perspiration that covered her face. At least whoever they were hadn't seen that. Her face and chest were still very flushed and pinkish red and, she certainly was glistening, even where the towel had dried her. Her nipples were, well, they were her nipples. Now a very dark red and a little more extended than usual. They looked like they had been well-used. As she continued to look, she couldn't resist and she put one foot up on the table trying to make her pussy visible in the mirror. She couldn't really tell but she imagined it was still wide open - it seemed like it had to be. When she had decided to come to the club today there was no way she could have imagined what this was actually going to be like. It was something outside her realm of knowledge and experience. The trouble with watching porn was that you don't get the actual feel of what's happened. Today she got that feel and then some. She shook her head and smiled at the mirror.

"You little minx," she said aloud. "You've been done very properly and very completely today. And you've totally enjoyed every freaking minute of it, haven't you." She nodded to the mirror and headed quickly to the shower, almost reluctant to wash her breast and belly where the last traces of the semen from her first time at the club were probably still there. It was like her Monica Lewinsky souvenir. Never-the-less she washed carefully and thoroughly and even shampooed her hair which was already very damp when she climbed into the little shower stall. She used the wonderful fluffy towel that was hanging readily at hand to dry herself and then the nice electric hair dryer provided, and then she dressed. She chastised herself for wearing a soft bra but she hadn't had any idea what might happen. She could stuff some Kleenex in it to smooth out the nipple bumps but she hated to do that. And, after what had happened today, who cared about couple of nipple bumps?

Her hair was a total loss so she used some of the little clips provided to create a small pony tail. Celeste suspected there might be more pony tails around now than there had been earlier. Another look in the mirror. Most of her make up, the little she had used ahead of time, was gone but she actually decided that she didn't look too bad. She was very rosy and she knew that was from what she had just been through. But the real problem was what she was going to say to David when she went outside to the big room, and also to Ron and Maggie. Whatever, she finally decided. She couldn't plan for what she didn't know. She opened the door and stepped outside, bumping into Maggie who was walking down the hallway.

Maggie smiled at her. "Well," she said simply. "Satisfied or disappointed?"

"Celeste just smiled at her.

"Good," was Maggie's prompt reply, along with a giggle. They walked out into the big room together to find David and Ron talking together.

Ron had a big smile on his face. "The food will be very good," he said. "Let's get some of it before it's gone. They headed for the buffet and filled their plates with prime rib, mashed potatoes, some vegetable casseroles, hot rolls and several other things they skipped. All four of them sat down at one of the big tables and began to eat the very delicious food.

"Can I ask a question?" Celeste ventured.

"Sure," Ron replied, that big smile on his face.

"The lady who gave us the instructions said something about our 'benefactors'. What was that about?"

Ron chuckled. "A little background," he began. "The club started with a very few couples and they met in homes. But as the membership grew that became a little awkward, as you can imagine. A couple of the members had connections and two very wealthy gentlemen agreed to buy this facility and make the improvements you see. Obviously, it was a department store and they expanded the fitting rooms into the cubicles you find here and added the showers. So, here we are today, enjoying what we have."

"What do the benefactors get for all this." She was a little suspicious.

"Ah," Maggie replied. "The key question. What you didn't see today was the video cameras." She saw the surprised look flash across Celeste's face. "No worries," she added. "The benefactors get the videos as their "rent" for the facility. Your face was covered today so that's not an issue. It's been done for several years now and there's been absolutely no problems at all. Plus," and a somewhat sinister smile came over her face, "when you're a full member there's a process for getting copies of some of the videos should you want one."

Celeste nodded and smiled but her mind was racing. She'd love a video of today, just to watch herself and what she did. She was totally out of touch with herself and wasn't sure what she had looked like and what she had done. No video for her though as they weren't members.

They were now joined by two other couples and their food. Jerry and Michele and Eric and Melinda. First names seemed to be the appropriate form here although she was sure some of them had to know each other outside of the club. Both men were trim and very pleasant looking, about the same age as she and David she guessed. Melinda was very slender, but obviously well endowed in the chest region. Michele was very pretty and she was sure David would find Melinda too skinny and Michele very pleasingly to the plump and squishy side. They chatted for a while and Celeste couldn't help but wonder if she had had contact with either of the men earlier in the day.

Finally, Ron glanced at his watch and said they needed to be getting home and David followed suit. They all bid goodbye to their table mates and headed toward the parking lot, walking along together. At the cars Ron stopped.

"Glad you two could come today. Think seriously about joining. Each meeting is, um, interestingly different. We'd love to have you." He smiled at Celeste, gave her three gentle pats on her shoulder and headed for his car.

Celeste's eyes were as wide as they could get. Three pats and another three pats. Could they all have come from the same person? Her mind was racing full speed ahead. When they were having a staff meeting, was that thing hiding under the conference table. She knew that thought would haunt her as time passed and drive her a little crazy as well. She watched Ron and Maggie walking away. Was that wiggling butt getting that every night? David was getting in the car as he had no idea what was racing around in Celeste's mind. Why, why, why, she thought and got in the car.

"Well," David said as they headed toward home. She wondered what kind of an answer he was expecting.

"Well," she replied and he seemed happy with that.

They drove in silence for a while. They she said quietly, "Can I ask you a question?

"Sure," he answered, glancing over at her.

"The four women you were with today, were they shaved."

A big smile from David. "Well, three of them were very, very bare and smooth and I would guess not shaved but something else as there wasn't a hint of stubble, you know. The fourth had a nice 'landing strip", and was very smooth around the edges. Why, if I may ask?"

She had a very petulant look on her face. "Next time I think I'll be smooth like that," she answered, looking straight out the front windshield.

She felt three little pats on her thigh but knew that those first three hadn't come from David.