It Started with a Piss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am Ben, but I'd like to manage how we do it if you don't mind. I've one or two noses to put out of joint!" She thought for a bit and said, "Did you plan to go to the Club's Summer Ball next week?" I hadn't and said so, but told her that I had received an e-mail looking for another couple to make up a Past Captains' table and that we could fit in there. "Fine, let's do that but just put me down as an unnamed guest."

The night of the Ball came and although we had virtually been living together since our return from France, it had been agreed that we would go separately and Vicky warned me that she would be arriving dead on time, so not to worry if it seemed she was late. So I stood with my friends and their wives chatting over pre-dinner drinks, everyone wondering who my guest was and joking about me being stood up. Finally just as the dinner bell was about to ring, the door opened and in walked a vision of loveliness. All eyes turned and jaws dropped as Vicky sashayed in, dressed in a black sheath mid-calf dress, with not a bump or a line to spoil the smooth silky look. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she walked, and it became apparent that the dress was backless right down to the base of her spine, the lack of a bra very evident.

As the whole room watched, she walked up to me and placing her hands on either side of my face gave me the most marvellous full on kiss, "I've really missed you," she said as though we had been apart for a long time, and hugging me tightly held my hand.

Jim started, "Matching tans, I see, all over I presume?" I nodded, grinning, "I assume this is the owner of the little black sports car that seems to have taken up residence on your front drive for the last week or so Ben?" asked Jim. "Congratulations and Good Luck to you both."

Our friends joined in and still subject to the total attention of the room we went into dinner. "Just what do you have on under that dress?" I whispered.

"Just a pair of stick on bra-lets."

Dinner over, the dancing started, Vicky being a little restrained in the faster numbers in order to keep the bouncing in check, but then they dimmed the lights and put on a few slower numbers. It was good to be able to hold her close and we snuggled together, managing to push pelvises together, me conscious of just what was, or rather wasn't between us. I managed to bring one hand down to chest level from where I was able to unobtrusively graze my thumb over one nipple. "Ben, you're going to cause dire consequences if you keep doing that, I'm wet enough already." Despite the admonishment I kept on doing it and Vicky broke away from me. "I'm going to have to do something about this, it's running down my legs. Not only will it ruin the dress, but I can't have a wet patch showing." With that she disappeared for a few minutes then reappeared smiling. "Sorted!" I carefully ran my hand over her behind but could still feel no panties. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. Putting her mouth to my ear she whispered. "Tampons have more uses that just for periods."

The thought of her putting one in to her pussy gave me an instant erection which Vicky could feel up against her and it was now her turn to raise her eyebrows. "They have always had a secret fascination for me, and I'm sorry, the thought turns me on no end."

Vicky pushed harder into me and smiled, "We'll have to do something about that then." We danced snugly together and my thumb found her nipple again." Careful Ben, you're starting to do serious things to me." I bent forwards and kissed the side of her neck, "Ben!" she warned. Emboldened I tweaked her nipple without warning and felt her go tense and suddenly she was heavy in my arms as her legs buckled, "Jesus, I'm cumming," she gasped. I held her upright, tight to me, as she slowly relaxed, "Wait until those bitches find out about that."

The evening ended and we bade our farewells, most of the men looking seriously envious and some of the women clearly did have their noses out of joint. "Just take me home Ben and fuck me."

"My place or yours?"

"Mine, and hurry." We got into my car and before the dome light was out Vicky had hitched her dress up to her hips exposing her pussy to me, rubbing it gently. I went to put the car in gear but she reached across and unzipped me, pulling my still erect cock out. "I'd love to do it here in the car park, but I think we might both get expelled." Nevertheless she leaned over and took it softly into her mouth, "Now drive!" I drove home watching her play with her pussy in the dim light from the car, and feeling her hand around my cock, not enough to be dangerous, but enough to remind me what she wanted.

We pulled up outside her flat and made ourselves decent enough to get indoors. As the door shut behind us she pinned me to the wall. "Get those clothes off now, I want you." With that she shucked her dress off revealing herself to me in all her beauty. Grasping my cock she led me into her bedroom, and leant forward over the edge of the bed. "You can take one of those out now, your choice!" As she bent forward I could see the tampon string dangling from her pussy lips and just above it the sparkling knob of a butt plug.

"No wonder you came on the dance floor with all that inside you," I observed, and tugging gently on the string pulled it out, her lips opening seductively to allow passage.

"Fill me up Ben." Needing no further encouragement I lined up my cock with her pussy and slid in easily to the hilt, just feeling the end of her pussy against my cock. Holding her hips I began to pump in and out, relishing the sight of the bejewelled butt plug poking out of her arse.

We moved to a kneeling position on the bed and I watched her tits swing below her, her nipples rosy red, her face buried in the pillow. "Stop a moment, please." She reached into a bedside drawer and pulled out a tube of something. Pull out the plug please, slowly." Gently I eased the plug out of her arse, seeing it gape momentarily as the thick bulb emerged. "Now put some of this on and fuck my arse."

"Vicky, we agreed I would never ask that of you."

"Ben, you're not asking. I'm asking. I want to share everything with you, my life, my bed, my pussy, pee, poo and even periods and I want to make this a gift to you. I want nothing left between us." With that she handed me the lube and I smeared some on her anus, then pushed a finger inside, then two. The plug had made her looser, but she was still tight and I was a little apprehensive. Covering my cock in lube I pushed it up against her ring and gently eased forward. At first nothing happened and my cock just slid around. I braced it and changed the angle slightly. At once it felt different and I saw the head slide, in, incredibly tight but in. "Wait, let me rest a bit."

I felt her relax and it slipped in a little further, slowly inch by inch I penetrated her arse until I was wholly inside. "Now move slowly." I complied, the feeling incredible. "Teri was right, it does make me feel so full." Gently I began to pump in and out, as Vicky played with her pussy. She thrust two fingers inside and then tensed, screaming silently. I felt her arse contract even tighter round my cock and with one last thrust I emptied my balls into her bowels, rope after rope coating her insides.

I pulled slowly out of her and we collapsed side by side on the bed. "I don't think I'd want to do that every night, but it certainly opens up possibilities in the future," Vicky said.

"Did you mean it about sharing our future?" I ventured.

"Yes, I don't want us ever to be apart. Have I gone too far, too fast?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"No, absolutely not, it would make me the happiest man on earth, " I replied, "but can we skip the poo bit to start with, I've got a very delicate stomach!"