Camping with the In-Laws

Story Info
Camping with son, his new wife and her mother.
11.8k words
4.72
53k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll do nicely," thought James as he looked at his reflection in the mirror by his front door. He was dressed in grey chinos, with a white shirt and blue blazer, finished off by a pair of black loafers. Nicely informal but still smart, just what was required for Easter Sunday lunch with his son and new wife in their new home. It was the first time James had been formally invited to eat there, although he was no stranger to the house having spent many hours over the last few months pretty much redecorating the place on his own. He remembered what it was like being newlywed, other things took priority over decorating, like shagging each other senseless all weekend! Peter and Jo had decided to run out their lease on their rented property until the new house was ready, and although they did help out, most of the burden had fallen on James.

To be fair, James had time to spare at the weekends, his own place was immaculate, and he found decorating a welcome change for his day to day stressful job. The simple act of mindlessly wielding a paint brush or roller beat going to the office any day. His divorce was five years past him now and although he'd had his fair share of one night stands, some of which had turned into weeks or months, he'd not found anyone he felt he wanted to settle down with. To be honest he wasn't really looking for another life-partner, being content with his own company, although most mornings he did miss waking up with a warm body beside him.

He picked up the bottle of wine he'd selected and remembered the flowers purchased from the florist at a frightening price the day before, then left the house, locking the door behind him. He settled into his car and drove the relatively short distance to his son's house. It was a small semi-detached, three bedrooms, although one of those was really no more than a box room, with a small garden.

Peter and Jo's cars were squeezed on the drive and parked across it was another car he didn't recognise. Either an inconsiderate neighbour or another guest he surmised. Finding a parking place a few doors down he walked back and rang the doorbell which was answered promptly by his son. James handed over the bottle of wine then shook his son's hand, morphing into a man hug. "Welcome Dad, come on in." Jo appeared seconds later, dressed in a form fitting dress which showed off her figure well, although it was currently half obscured by an apron, on which she wiped her hands as she accepted the flowers and planted a kiss on James's cheek, then pulling him in for a hug. He felt her breasts squash against his chest, envying his son for a brief moment for having found such a gorgeous wife.

"We've got another guest," announced Peter, "hope you don't mind?"

"You haven't invited your mother have you?" enquired James.

"No, that wouldn't have been a problem though would it? From the way you two were getting on at the wedding I almost thought you were getting back together again!"

"There's no chance of that Peter, that ship sailed a long time ago, but you're right, we are getting on better now that we have done for many years." So much so, he didn't add, that he and Sophie ended up sleeping together after the reception, enjoying a night of nostalgic sex.

"No, Mum's having lunch with Bill's family, so couldn't make it. They've been together for about six months now so it must be getting serious." James thought back, so she was seeing Bill when they had slept together. James continued, "We've invited Marie, she's looking forward to seeing you again." Marie was Jo's mother, an attractive lady his own age, always immaculately turned out on all the occasions when James had met her. He got on well with her, finding her an interesting person to talk to. She was a school Deputy Head teacher and currently lived on her own, her husband having died some years earlier leaving her comfortably off.

Marie was waiting in the open plan living area and she stood as James entered. She was dressed in a pale green skirt and bolero type jacket over a white blouse, her short well cut hair showing off an elegant neck. It was easy to see where Jo had got her figure from. She greeted him warmly, leaning forward as they air kissed, her hand resting briefly on James' arm.

It wasn't warm enough to go out in the garden, so they sat in the lounge area having pre-lunch drinks as Jo finished off the preparations for lunch, aided by Peter from time to time. The delicious small of roast lamb permeated the ground floor and James found his mouth watering at the prospect. Lunch was served and the four of them chatted away over the tasty meal, reminiscing over the wedding.

"Have you thought about a summer holiday yet?" enquired Marie.

"Peter's done nothing but rave about the holidays he had in the South of France when he was a kid with James and Sophie, so we're going to go there. We've found a great looking camp site, and although we can't afford a mobile home like you used to have, the tents these days are really quite luxurious."

"I always loved those holidays," said James, "your mother always complained they were hard work for her, but the freedom and relaxed atmosphere on those camp sites was a wonderful way to wind down. The drive was always a bit of a pain, but once you were there...." he gazed wistfully into the distance.

"Well that's partly why we've invited you today Dad, you've been so helpful in decorating for us and given us so much of your time, we wondered if you'd like to come with us? We'd treat you, well for some of it anyway, but it'd be great to have you along."

"Peter, Jo, that's so kind of you, but I really don't think I can accept such generosity. Anyway I'd be a bit of a spare pri..., sorry wheel."

"Rubbish James," interjected Jo, "we want you there. And Mum, you've always said you'd like to have gone to the South of France, and as you helped us financially with the house, we'd like to invite you too."

Marie looked round the table, "Well, I'm not much of a camper, sleeping on the ground at my age seems a bit like asking for a bad back."

"Come on Mum, they have inflatable mattresses now, and the washing facilities are much improved following Covid. We plan on getting a three bedroomed tent, and stopping off at a hotel on the way down so it would all be pretty relaxed. Peter will do the driving, so come on, please say yes both of you." Jo reached out and grasped the hands of Marie and James who looked at each other, then nodded.

"Great!" burst out Peter," let's finish lunch and we'll show you where we're thinking of going."

Lunch was finished over excited chatter mostly from Peter and Jo about the holiday, both James and Marie wondering if they'd made the right decision. Afterwards Peter showed them the site they'd chosen, it was a few miles inland but boasted a large freshwater lake with sandy beaches. There was a good size pool and several restaurants and bars on site. It did look good, thought James and he started to look forward to it. They'd have to go in August though because of Marie's job and, that bumped up the price quite a bit. James thought he could always contribute a bit, or pay for some of the meals out to compensate.

The day finished and James made to leave. Marie was staying over as she lived a bit further away and as James bade his farewells she took both his hands. "I hope we've made the right decision here James, they're newly married and must want to be on their own."

"I sympathise with you there Marie, we'll just have to give them their space, and anyway, I know you'll love it there. What more could you want, sun, sea, sand and....."

"Sex?" suggested Marie, "Well that would make a welcome change!" She laughed.

A week or so later Peter phoned his father. "Dad, we've hit a few bumps on the holiday planning, they don't do three bedroomed tents, so I wondered if you'd mind sharing a bedroom with Marie?"

"Well that's really up to Marie, son."

"We've asked her already and she said that, and I quote, "As long as he doesn't snore or fart all night I'll go along with it."" James spluttered trying to imagine the very proper Marie saying such a thing. Also, she said that if you two were going to be sharing a canvas walled bedroom for two weeks, you might as well cut costs by sharing the hotel room on the way down, the same proviso applies apparently!"

James laughed at her attitude, perhaps this was going to be even more fun than he'd envisaged. Agreeing to go along with it all as well he rang off.

Departure day arrived and Peter drove over to James' house to pick him up. Marie and Jo were ensconced in the back and they eventually found space for James' case in Peter's quite spacious SUV. James got in the front, greeting the two ladies and they set off following the SatNav. "Much easier than in my day," James commented, "your mother used to navigate from a map, she actually got quite good at it in the end, but she could never accept the fact that we were coming down a map whilst going forwards, she had to turn the map upside down!"

The ferry crossing was smooth and they were soon bowling down the French motorways, enjoying the countryside and the views as they passed through the various French wine growing areas. The time passed easily, the conversation flowing as easily as the tarmac passing under the car and by late afternoon they were pulling into the hotel they had chosen for the overnight stay. Checking in they were given keys to their rooms and they separated, each carrying their overnight bags.

Opening the door to their room, James felt very awkward as Marie announced she was going to freshen up with a shower. Where should he go? "I think I'm going to go and have a swim in that pool," he said, "you can shower and I'll see you back here in about an hour if that's enough time for you?"

"No, that's perfect James, enjoy your swim." James dug into his bag and retrieved his swim shorts leaving Marie to have full use of the room. He changed by the pool and was given a towel to use. This was working out well, he could shower at the pool and there would be no awkward dressing/undressing moments in the room.

He enjoyed the swim, and dressed once more he returned to their room to find Marie just putting the finishing touches to her make-up. She was dressed in a light sweater and jeans which highlighted a quite delightfully firm looking behind. "I'll just slip into the bathroom and change," he said.

"Nonsense James, just change out here, I'll look the other way if it makes you more comfortable." She turned away and allowed James to change into his own jeans and a polo shirt. As they were leaving the room she patted him on the backside, "Nice bum by the way James, I cheated and peeked at you in the mirror!"

Dinner was eaten in the hotel restaurant, James and Marie splitting the entire bill over the objections of Peter and Jo. They relaxed in the bar for a few drinks then the two young ones got up and took their leave. Neither James nor Marie wanted to make the first move, but James finally stood and led them upstairs. "You go in the bathroom first James, I'll get my make up off here," Marie indicated the dressing table.

James completed his nightly ablutions in the bathroom and emerged dressed in his boxers and a tee shirt just as Marie was standing up. She picked up some clothes and went into the bathroom closing the door. James sat half propped up in bed as she emerged wearing a baggy tee shirt reaching half way down her thighs. Her breasts were clearly unfettered as he could see them jiggling attractively beneath the white cotton. As the air conditioning hit her emerging from the warm bathroom both nipples became hard, poking quit prominently through the material. James looked politely away hoping she hadn't caught him staring.

She came over to his bed and leaning forward kissed him quickly on the cheek, James desperately trying not to look down the neck of the tee shirt. "Good night James, I warn you, if you snore I shall give you a poke!" With that she settled into bed and James turned off the lights. James fell asleep quickly as apparently did Marie as he heard nothing until much later, when he was woken by the sound of the bathroom door closing. Despite that, he could hear her peeing, then the flush of the toilet and the water from the wash basin. He sensed her padding back to bed then a rustle as she got back in. Soon she was asleep again, a gentle snore emanating from her throat.

Morning came and James awoke, his normal morning wood standing proudly from his body. Without thinking his hand grasped it and began stroking up and down. He often masturbated first thing in the morning, but realising where he was, ceased and looked over to Marie's bed. As he looked she opened her eyes and yawned. "I hope I didn't disturb you in the night, I had to pee. Too much to drink last evening." James denied all knowledge, hoping she hadn't seen or heard him playing with his cock.

"Shall I shower first?" She asked, James agreed, thinking it would give his cock time to subside. Marie threw back the covers and swung her legs out of bed facing away from him, then leaning forward stood up giving James a good look at her panty covered backside and gusset as she did so. She went into the bathroom and soon he heard the shower running as he willed his cock to stay down. If the whole two weeks was going to be like this, he thought....

Marie emerged to clouds of steam, a towel wrapped around her as James got out of bed and went into the bathroom, trying not to imagine what lay beneath the towel. He got into the shower and soaped himself all over, absent-mindedly playing with his cock which responded by standing to attention. This time he knew something had to be done so started to rub himself vigorously. Images of Marie flooded into his mind, her nipples hard beneath her tee shirt, her panty covered arse, and the thought of her naked pussy under the towel.

Suddenly he was erupting cum all over the shower curtain, his body jerking as a groan escaped his lips. Quickly he rinsed himself down, then carefully washed away the evidence of his crime, watching it swirl down the plug hole. He finished, and wrapping a towel around his waist opened the bathroom door to find Marie dressed and just drying her hair. As before she indicated he should just get dressed in the room, promising this time not to peek. James turned his back and rapidly slipped a fresh pair of boxers on, then finished dressing in a more leisurely manner.

Breakfast over, they resumed their journey arriving late afternoon at the camp site where the rep showed them to their tent. It was much nicer that the tents James remembered from earlier years, there being a central living area with two bedrooms, each with a zipped doorway. Peeking in he discovered the first problem, "Err there's only one inflatable mattress, we wanted separate ones?" he enquired of the rep.

"Sorry, they only come in doubles."

"Never mind James," said Marie, "we've got our own sleeping bags." Their tent was in a fairly secluded area under some pine trees and with some scrubby bushes behind it. There was a grassy track back about 50 yards to a metalled road which ran all the way through the camp, and just off this they saw the shower and toilet blocks. Peering in they discovered that there was a mixture of enclosed and open showers and the wash basins had a good distance between them, Marie was not too keen on these, but had to accept that as the price for the holiday.

They settled in and ambled back to the main Reception area of the camp to find some food and drink. Deciding on a quick pizza they ate, washing it down with some refreshing French beer. It was getting dark when they got back to the tent, finding that although the main road was lit the grassy path leading to their tent wasn't, so they stumbled along eventually finding the right tent. Retrieving their wash things they returned with two torches, Marie and Jo taking one to the Ladies' washrooms and Peter and James to the Gents. They waited for the two ladies then all returned together for an early night. Peter and Jo went into their bedroom and zipped up the door while James allowed Marie in first to get ready for bed. He could hear much giggling coming through the canvas from Peter and Jo's room and he tried to tune out.

Marie called him and he found her tucked into her sleeping bag, just her head protruding. He undressed down to his boxers and a tee shirt and got into his bag, wriggling over to give Marie a peck goodnight. "I'm still not bloody sure about this," grumbled Marie as she turned on her side away from him, but her breathing soon becoming rhythmical, indicating she was asleep. James' world faded away from him as he too slept.

It was still dark when he was woken by a gentle rocking of his shoulder. "James, I'm sorry but I need a pee. Can you come with me, I'm not sure I can remember which way to go and I'd just like you to look out for me."

Grumbling to himself, James wriggled out of his sleeping back and pulled on a pair of shorts and he saw Marie was doing the same. They unzipped the doorway and exited, James clutching the torch. Marie held onto his arm as he led her back to the road and up to the toilet blocks, pointing out the Ladies to her. She went in and James decided he might as well have a pee as well so went in the Gents.

Marie emerged and he guided her back to the tent and they went through the rigmarole of getting back into their sleeping bags. Marie apologised, "Sorry James, you're a real gentleman, I do appreciate it." She wriggled across, and finding his mouth, kissed him on the lips.

Both must have gone straight back to sleep as the next thing they knew was a voice calling out "Knock, knock" and the sound of the zipper being undone. Jo appeared, dressed in bikini top and shorts carrying two mugs of coffee. She bent down to put them beside each of them, James admiring the way her breasts fell forward, although still confined by the bikini, as she did so. "Peter's gone up to the shop for breakfast, he shouldn't be long." With that she turned away to go back into the main area and was heard busily rattling plates and cutlery.

They sat propped up and drank their coffee, then James left the bedroom to allow Marie to get dressed. She emerged a few minutes later in a bikini with a cover-up over the top looking very fetching. "I think I'll shower in the evenings," she said, "then I can wash all the sun cream off." James agreed that was the best plan, and went inside to put his own swimwear on. Peter arrived back and breakfast was consumed, the fresh butter croissants tasting absolutely fabulous, washed down with more French coffee.

The four of them trudged over to the lake where they saw that there were several sandy beaches arranged round the perimeter. They settled on one close by and slathered sun cream over themselves and each other, Peter and Jo taking particular pleasure in rubbing it in to the other's skin. Marie and James looked on at the young lovers and smiled at each other.

Settling down on the sand James looked around him, seeing many couples and families enjoying the beach and the lake. A considerable number of the women were topless and he tried to hide the fact that he was looking at them, marvelling at the different shapes and sizes of breast on display. No-one seemed to have any inhibitions about being semi-naked and he mused on how attitudes to showing skin changed when on holiday.

They swam and dozed all morning returning to the tent for lunch, French sticks, cheese and paté, then returned for more lazing around. There were some paddle boarders on the lake and one or two people trying their hand at windsurfing although there was precious little wind. "Remember the days when you did that Dad?" asked Peter, "We used to go to the beach every Sunday in the summer when we were kids and you and Dave would go off with your boards while we kids played and the Mums chatted. They were good days," he reminisced.