It Started with a Rumor...

Story Info
Mom discusses with me a rumor about my classmate.
2.2k words
4.2
66.8k
60
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

Tuesday.

"Mark, I'm telling you, these days people thrive on fake news..."

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"I was at the gym exercising with Brenda and Jill. Stella showed up later and she looked distraught. I asked her what happened and she said that there is a rumor about Logan and his mother..."

"I still don't understand what you are trying to say!"

"You know... That they do it together..."

"Are you suggesting that they have sexual relationship?..."

"Well, that is what Stella hinted to..."

"Mom, you'll be surprised, but it happens more frequently than you think..."

"Mark, it's no joke! Logan is still a growing child! He is barely18 years old... He is a big guy who excels in sports and I am sure that he can find a nice girl his own age. Why choose his mother?..."

"Mom, at our age the hormones are raging. The only female that he sees a lot is his mother. Sometimes he can watch her in 'not so conservative dresses' and have fantasies..."

"I still don't get it! He and you are the best players on your football team and both of you are handsome. You obviously do NOT do it... So if it's true... And I don't believe it! What is wrong with him?..."

"Mom... You are so naive... Have you ever heard about Oedipus complex?..."

"Is it something to do with the mythology?"

"It is a stage in life that many boys go through after puberty. The name is based on a character that appeared in the Greek mythology. Why don't you read about it and then you'll understand..."

"OK."

Wednesday.

"Mark, I've read about Oedipus on-line. I think that I get the fascination that certain boys may have with the nearest female, but there is a big difference between dreaming and actually doing it!"

"Mom, have you ever heard the word 'MILF'?..."

"I've heard it once or twice, but I am not sure what it means."

"Shall we leave this subject or you are curious to know?..."

"You started it, so just tell me what it means and why you mentioned it."

"Well... it means 'mother I'd like to fuck'..."

"Mark, it's a bad and vulgar joke! What does it REALLY mean?"

"If you don't believe me, look for yourself in the dictionary..."

Thursday.

"Mark, You were absolutely right. I am sorry I doubted you... But this expression makes me cringe..."

"Mom, take it easy... In fact, according to Freud, most boys go through this stage at one time or another."

"Are you trying to tell me that you were attracted to me too?..."

"Yes..."

"Mark, I am 40 years old!... Yes, I go to the gym 3 times a week, eat healthy and still look reasonable for my age, but you have so much more in common to talk about with a girl your age - School, relationships, social media, hate of government..."

"Mom, grow up... It has nothing to do with talking points or generational discussions... It's about physical attraction!"

"So what did you do when this 'attraction' hit you?..."

"Mom, are you sure you want to know? There are parts that you may not like... Or even consider 'appropriate'..."

"Mark dear, you are my favorite and only son... I want to know everything about you!

When you were fascinated by me physically, did you do something about it at the time?..."

"Mom, it's your last chance to leave the subject alone. Otherwise, you may get upset with me..."

"Mark, I promise not to be upset. I see it as sort of a compliment that at 40, young studs like you still find me worth a second look..."

"Mom, let's compromise, if by tomorrow you feel the same way, I'll tell you everything you want to know. I am willing to give you one clue... Even now I still go through this life stage..."

Friday.

"OK Mark, Tell me!..."

"...On multiple occasions I saw you going in to take a shower or coming out of the bathroom. You were covered only with a big towel. It wasn't transparent, but I could see the silhouette of your chest and sometimes your nipples too..."

"Son, I have news for you... Every woman has breasts! What are you saying?..."

"Well... unlike when you are fully dressed, having on only a towel makes me imagine what is hiding underneath..."

"Now you are talking... So I'll tell you something too. Several times when I was in a hurry and not fully dressed, I noticed you ogling me. And twice something in the front of your pants began to grow..."

"Mom, this is only the beginning..."

"Tell me!..."

"Other times when you weren't around, I went through your drawers. I checked your bras and I know that you are 36C. Then I grabbed your panties and smelled them?..."

"But the panties came off the laundry... They probably smelled like flowers..."

"Almost... Many times there was still a hint of your body..."

"Aren't you disgusted smelling the residue from my genitals? As you said, something was still left after it was cleaned?!..."

"Mom, the smell was intoxicating! In fact, lately I used some of your soiled panties BEFORE the laundry..."

"But WHY?!..."

"I love to smells them and fantasize that you are still in them... You'll hate me for it, but I'll tell you the truth... I may wrap your panties around my cock and masturbate that way..."

"Boy, it's shocking!... I never knew any of it... Are you still doing it these days?"

"I did it yesterday..."

"Son, I am too confused now... Let's talk again tomorrow..."

Saturday...

"Mark, you said that occasionally you... play with yourself using my panties... How often do you do it?"

"Mom, it's so personal... Why do you care?..."

"Because I am your mom and I care about everything that you go through... And since you use my underwear, I assume that you think about me when you do it. Right?..."

"Ye... yes..."

"So how often do you masturbate?..."

"Mom!... Sometimes even 2 or 3 times a day..."

"And what do you think about when you do it?"

"I told you... about... you!..."

"Well, do you think about my beautiful eyes? Are fantasizing about my long hair?..."

"Mom... you know better..."

"Tell me! I want to hear what you imagine about..."

"But you'll be furious..."

"That's OK Mark. I slowly start to understand you better... I am trying to see everything through your eyes now..."

"You'll think that I am a pervert..."

"Son, in these few days that we began discussing this 'subject'... my mind learned to accept realities, that I never thought I'll go through. Tell me please..."

"Mom, I may do it in bed, standing up or sitting on the toilet. I imagine you naked... You look at my body and ogle it... You cannot resist me. I watch your beautiful boobs swaying. As you see me staring at them your nipples harden. You are aroused and your eyes plead for me to take you in my arms and ravage your body!... Are you happy now???..."

"Not bad son... This is definitely an erotic fantasy... Is it always the same vision, or you... How shall I say it... diversify?..."

"Sometimes you beg me to let you suck my cock. You love to give me head and swallow my cum... In other times I fuck you doggy-style... Mom, I am puzzled, you seem to be less stunned than on our first day..."

"Mark, as I said, I grew up to understand you more than I thought I could...

By the way, I noticed that during the short time that you described in vivid details what you would like us to do, your cock has extended a lot. It looks from here like it is trying to burst open..."

"Mom, what did you expect?!... I am describing to my mom the deviant fantasies I have about sexually abusing her body... Of course I am horny as hell!..."

"Marky boy, I do not want you to suffer! Really... It's better if you free your willie before it rips your pants or god forbid... it suffers an irreversible damage..."

"Mom, are you telling me to unzip my pants?!..."

"Yes. Just give your dick more space to breath..."

"And you are going to stay here and watch it?..."

"Well, if you don't mind I'd rather stay here, but if your prick is too small and you are embarrassed to show me, I can leave..."

"Mom, it's not that small..."

"If you say so..."

"OK mom. Here... I remove both pants and briefs... Is it normal size?!..."

"...Actually it's bigger than I expected... It looks engorged and very ominous! Should I be scared?..."

"Mom, it's not fare... I am almost naked and you are fully dressed. Don't I deserve to to see some skin too?..."

"You see my face, my arms and my calves. Isn't it enough skin for you?!..."

"Mom, please, you know what I mean..."

"I want to hear what you wish to stare at."

"Can I see... your... tits...?"

"I thought you've seen them already through my towel..."

"Mom, it's not the same and you know it!..."

"OK son, what's fare is fare. Here I am unbuttoning my blouse... and... OK, I removed my bra. Are these 'the girls' you tried to steal a peek at several times?"

"Mom, they are gorgeous. Every man's dream!...They stand proud with your dark nipples forward... They look so firm... "

"How do you know that they are firm?"

"By looking at them I can guess... But without touching them I'll never know for sure..."

"You are a smart kid. Isn't it better to be sure than guessing wrong?..."

"Mom,... do I understand you?..."

"I think so, but that's all right. If you are happy with guessing, I can live with that..."

"No mom, as you said, better safe than sorry... Here, let me touch and make an accurate determination... They are perfect! And the nipples are so hard!..."

"The nipples are hard because of you... I heard how much you wanted to manhandle your mother and now both of us are aroused...

Of course, you don't have to trust me on that. You can check for yourself..."

"Mom, you are so right. I need to verify that a certain area is wet and ready!...Let me see... Oh yeh!... My fingers feel the extra moisture... Mom, aren't you concerned that the abundant juices will ruin your panties?... Isn't it better to let the fresh air dry your cunt?..."

"Oh, you are so naughty... you want me to undress, so you can glance at my pussy! What a pervert!!! I'll remove my clothes now, but tomorrow I want to have a talk with your mother! What kind of parent education you went through as a child?!... Certainly it was inappropriate!!!"

"Mom, when you are right, you are right... I apologize profusely... I know that saying I am sorry may not be enough... Should we go to bed and you'll spank me there? I consider this sort of punishment justified and adequate! Yes, I need to suffer the consequences of my bad behavior!..."

"Mark, I noticed that your pole continues to grow! Isn't it dangerous if it enlarges too much?... It may explode... When I was younger, my mother told me that inserting a hard piece of flesh inside a warm moist environment may alleviate many untoward effects... Would you like to try it, or you would rather stand here and wait to see what happens?!..."

"Mommy, I always trusted you with my health. Let's try your method first..."

"Smart move!... OK... Now that we are in bed, I think that spreading my legs wider will make it easier for your huge cock to find the way to my hungry... I meant wet pussy... But take it easy big man and slide it slowly. The last time something that large passed through this tunnel, it was a head during your birth... Yes, just like that. Now it feels good and slippery... I suggest that you try to check a couple of times whether it's better to be in or out, in or out, in or out... Yes Mark, your exploratory maneuvers feel very good. Does it feel good for you too?..."

"Mom, I think that your suggestion was excellent. Obviously your medical knowledge is superior to mine. There is just a minor issue... While it feels good, I suspect that pretty soon it'll still explode inside you. What should I do?..."

"From my limited experience, if your ministrations of my vagina cause you to be too excited, you need to massage my tits and kiss me. Like that, even if your cock explodes, it may not hurt that much..."

"Mom you are s...so... co...corrr...ct... aahAAAAH!..."

"You see son, mommy knows b...be... best... BEST!!!... ooooohhhhOOOOH............"

Sunday morning.

"Mom, I can't get over your soft body cuddling against mine... Your amazing tits are so sexy..."

"Yes Mark,... It is so good to feel your muscles touching me in bed...

I woke up before you and found only one soft area in your body. It was so nice and smooth that I had to caress it. But now it's so massive and hard... unintentionally I may have been responsible for it... I am so sorry son!... I remember that last night I helped it by using my warm and moist pussy. But it seems like the help was only temporary... Perhaps the similar environment that I have in my mouth will help you for a longer time... I'll try...

By the way, I am still wondering. Is the story about Logan and his mother just a nasty rumor or he really is a pervert?..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers