All Comments on 'It Started With Ink'

by kkjr88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kkjr88kkjr88almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. There are many 70 year old women who are still very sexually active. Just because they have gone through menopause doesn't mean their sexual life is over. They can use lubes or there is medications that can be used or taken to keep them wet inside. Some women never do completely go dry. There are younger women who have dryness issues. It all depends on the woman. Do some research before you judge. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not just about lubrication, natural or artificial. 73, with tits down to her belly button and wrinkles everywhere and anywhere? Maybe for a husband that has gotten used to her body changed slowly over decades, but for a young man to be taken with her? No thanks, really.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

This was the start of a great story. I think it deserves another chapter at least. Really explore what happened between her and the rest of the family. As for the Anon who obviously thinks older women can't be sexy - I feel sorry for him. There's a soft sensuality (and sexuality) in older women that young girls just don't have. Not all 70 year old breasts sag to their stomach, not all of them have wrinkles everywhere, and even those that do can be sexy. Those are experience lines. As for needing lube to have sex, sure some older women do (and are satisfied just as much as those that don't need it) and some that do not. Sounds like the other poster knows nothing about an older woman.

copperhead07copperhead075 months ago

Great story and I enjoyed the build up. The ending was a little rushed.

Babsy830Babsy8304 months ago

Being a 71 year old woman myself (size 8, with a 36C bra size) I can attest that the libido never dies. I love these arousing erotic stories.

In addition to mttreas pounding orgasms with my 72 ye old husband (5’10”, abt 190 lb). I masterbate regularly.

I know what it’s like to be 18, 25, 35, 50. Most readers here probably have NO IDEA what it’s like to be 70.

If one doesn’t know what the hell one is talking about, one should just keep it to themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkkjr88@kkjr88
Am a published erotic novelist. Pen name is Katie Santee. Love to read erotica of all kinds. Also like to chat with people and make new friends. I like NASCAR, football, cooking and taking care of my family.