It Started With Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something tells me you liked that." He said with a grin.

"Ah, yeah, that was the most intense orgasm I've had in many years." Carmen said while still trying to catch her breath.

"That's a good thing, isn't it? Something tells me you needed that my lady." Jacob was slowly coming up over her. He leaned down and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

"You taste good, don't you babe?" he said as he licked her lips and around her mouth.

"I've never tasted myself before. It tastes kinda strange." Carmen said with a slight smile.

"You mean no one has ever kissed you after going down on you like that?" He asked her.

"No babe, I've never done that before. I always hated the idea. You didn't give me a chance to realize what you were doing before you did it." She answered back.

"Are you mad that I did? You don't seem to mind too much." Jacob hoped she wasn't.

"No, now that I've done it, it wasn't so bad. Takes a little getting use to though." Carmen said.

"That's all you baby, and you taste absolutely wonderful. So, so, good. I could do that all day long." Now he did have a shit eating grin on his face.

"Yeah, well, I don't know how much of that I could stand. That was pretty awesome, but it was enough for now." Carmen said as the watched for his reaction.

"It's ok. I know it's been quite a while for you, so we'll take it easy tonight, but beware, I like to do that a lot, and make you cum over and over." He still had that grin.

Carmen just looked at him, not sure if he was for real or not.

Meantime, while they were talking, Jacob had been inching his way up and had positioned his rod right at her opening. He was so ready to be inside of her. He wanted to stretch her open and feel how tight she was against him. He knew he was big, being eight and a half inches, but he would go slow.

Jacob reached down and lifted her legs up and started to enter her. God, she was tight. He entered a little, backed out, went a little further, back out and in. He did this over and over until he was all the way in. The whole time he watched her face, so he knew when to back off, so he didn't hurt her.

"Put your legs around me babe. Let me ride your hot pussy." Jacob said.

He saw her grimace as he said that word. Apparently, she wasn't used to such language. But she would get used to it because that's what it was. And it was good, awesome, fantastic.

"You like this hard cock in your little pussy baby?" Jacob asked her as he rode her a little harder.

Carmen started to turn red from his harsh words. Never had anyone talked to her like that. But as he did say it, it sparked a tingle in her that she didn't understand. Not that she didn't like it, because she did. She wanted more of it too.

Carmen felt that burning feeling building again in the pit of her stomach as he went faster and faster. She held on to him as he groaned his pleasure. Then she felt it. Strong and powerful.

"Jacob, I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmm." She yelled as she grabbed his arms for all she was worth.

Jacob looked down at her and smiled as he watched her come again. Yeah, this was what it was like to have a good, hot, sexy woman.

He felt his own building from his back into his sack. It was tight into him and he was ready to bust a big nut. He reached down and held her as he fucked her for all he was worth. Hard and fast. As he was about to cum, be raised up, looked up at the wall and saw a picture.

As his cum shot out and into her hot vagina, spurt after spurt, after spurt, he saw a picture of his mother, grandparents, and her. The woman laying underneath him.

He shook his head and looked at the picture again. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

"Carmen, who are those people in the picture above your bed?" he asked her.

"Oh, that's my parents and my sister. Why do you ask?" Carmen looked at him strangely.

"This may be a bad time to tell you, but your sister is my mother. How is it that I never knew about you?" Jacob was totally bewildered.

"It's a long story, and I think we need to discuss it after we get cleaned up and out of this bed." Carmen said.

"Did you know who I was when you came into my shop?" Jacob had to know.

"No, I didn't. I haven't had contact with my family for over forty years." Carmen said with a tear in her eye.

"Well, this doesn't change how I feel about you, and I still want to be with you, but we have some things we need to work out. Do you understand?" Jacob needed to think this through.

"Yes, I do. But it won't be as easy as you think. I want you too, so we'll work something out." Carmen said as they left the bed to clean themselves up.

They sat over coffee and a drink and talked for hours. Carmen told him how she had had a falling out with her parents and left home. She had married and it hadn't worked out. She'd been on her own ever since. She had moved to this little town about a year ago. She had no idea that Jacob was her nephew.

They agreed to see each other, keeping a low profile. The rest is history, as they say.

Written by

Katie Santee

7/20/2020

12