It Started With My Birthday

Story Info
My birthday celebration turns into adventure that will last.
12.8k words
4.72
28.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

It Started With My Birthday

I was having a ball. Well, surrounded by three beautiful girls on my birthday, all a little high on some killer cocktails, at a club in San Francisco, which male wouldn't be on a high. My girlfriend Kelly had two of her college friends visiting and inevitably I was invited to hang out and be their chaperone - especially today, on my birthday. It worked well as her friends were staying in downtown, not too from where we had our apartment.

Kelly and I had been together for three years now. We had taken an apartment together about an year ago and were reasonably happy. She was a fashion designer and I was in sales of software. We were happy but the sex side of things had quietened down. We had sex three or four times a week but it had become routine. Kelly showed no great interest to explore. On the other hand, I was ready to try most things but kept my wilder ideas in check. I didn't want to lose Kelly.

We lived in the heart of San Francisco in Noe Valley, which is home to a lot of good nightlife. The bar or club we were in was also very special. Kelly, my girlfriend, had suggested we go here to celebrate my 29th birthday with her hot friends from her college days. The club had an unique floor show: drag performers. They tore the house down with their jokes and looks. Most of the waitresses were also transvestites or transsexuals. I couldn't help but stare at their incredible curves, bulging bosoms and their femininity. It was hard to distinguish them from genuine females.

It seemed that 70% of the audience was female mostly celebrating 'girls' night out' I assumed. All young, well dressed and able to afford the good things in life. There was a scattering of men, with some not too well dressed in drag but they seemed at ease with wives or girlfriends at their side. In spite of my vivacious friends, my eyes followed the performers, one redhead in particular. She had a truly gorgeous figure. A big bosom with very visible cleavage, a slim waist and well-rounded hips. At around 5' 9" she was as tall as I. She danced in 5" spikes on a side of the bar top, which had been converted into a makeshift stage as if she was born in them.

A jab from Kelly brought me back to present company. "I know it's your birthday but you seem to be staring at that redhead. Fancy her for your treat?" she asked with a quizzical look. Her friends were now paying attention so I wanted to be cautious.

"She looks great, doesn't she? I mean, could you ever tell she was a guy?" I answered back with a laugh.

"No guy has tits like that. Although she may have some extra parts below. Looks like you want to get into her pants," Kelly said sipping her second Cosmo.

"No, no," I replied. "She does look good though, right?" My eyes were still glued to the redhead who was now working the crowd.

"You haven't taken your eyes off her," Kelly said quietly.

"Come on, drink up." I motioned to the waitress. "It's my party. Another round please." I didn't ask my companions who were all a little silent. In the raucous atmosphere of the club, their silence was ominous. But I was having a good time and had no time for nuances. These 'women" looked fabulous and would put many real females to shame. They were well stacked, with flawless makeup, very high heels and pronounced cleavage with curves to match. For an instant, I wondered if it was it an alcohol-befuddled dream?

Kelly left to go to the restroom and Joann, the blonde, followed her. I was left with Dee, an intense black-haired lady. She was thin, not too well stacked, but had a very pretty face. She had an intense kind of look.

"Kev, you better pay more attention to Kelly or she will be pissed, birthday or not" Dee whispered to me.

"It's only fun," I protested. "Can't a man have a good time? She wanted to come here."

"Yes, of course, but Kelly has a bad temper. You don't want to get on her wrong side." She said it as if she had some experience in the past.

"Thanks," I said. "I know. I'll try to remember."

Kelly & Joann returned and it seemed like their mood had lifted. Kelly ordered another round and I felt things were getting better. The cloud had lifted and she was full of smiles. A few minutes later the drinks arrived. We toasted to a Happy Birthday and life - again. The Redhead approached our table with a big smile on those bright red lips and brilliant white teeth.

"Hi, are you guys having fun?" she asked. She leaned toward us and two very large breasts appeared at the edge of the table. They looked real, just like Kelly's.

"Sure," Kelly said. "Kev here has not been able to keep his eyes off you all evening. Drink?"

"Sure," the Redhead said. "I am Jaz, with one Z." She pointed to a waitress and ordered a club soda.

"So what are you guys up to? Do you live here? Celebrating?" she asked looking at Kelly.

"Kev and I live here. My friends are from Chicago," Kelly said. "It's Kev's birthday, my friends are in town and we are just catching up. We were roomies at college back East."

"Nice," Jaz said in a low husky voice. Add that voice to the form and figure and my mind just hit a high note imagining what sex with her would be like. I tried to look away and pay attention to the girls, but Jaz kept up a stream of conversation. It was hard to be distracted. Kelly was responding so it was even more difficult to look away.

"Well," Jaz said, "since it's your birthday, how about a visit with the girls backstage? All of you, of course. Our last show doesn't begin for another ninety minutes so we have plenty of time."

The girls just laughed and grinned as did I. A visit to their inner sanctum would be the biggest birthday treat to meet all the girls backstage. Could it get any better? What a birthday? I couldn't believe my luck. "Let's finish our drinks and we can go see the girls," Jaz said a sly grin on her face. "Keep your coats on the table to reserve it."

Of course, we all gulped our drinks and got up. Jaz led the way backstage through a narrow passage behind the bar. The place was abuzz and the other patrons must have wondered how we were able to get a tour backstage. It was a short dark passage that led to a much larger room. All the girls were sitting around, clothes were strewn all over chairs. There were a sofa and some lounge chairs with a low table. One wall, with lots of well-lit mirrors, was an obvious makeup area littered with makeup, bottles and brushes. All the girls were very scantily clad, resting up before getting ready for the next show. They appeared perfectly at ease with their nudity.

"Hi girls, I just want to introduce you to some new friends here. Kelly, Joann & Dee and of course our birthday boy, Kev." Jaz introduced us all and all the girls rushed over to hug me and plant some kisses. Their bright, made up lips must have left quite a few marks on me. I saw Kelly look at me with a strange look. Was she pissed at all the attention I was getting?

The girls asked me a million questions. I saw Kelly & Jaz in a quiet conversation, but I was too distracted. Joann & Dee too were asking the girls a lot of questions and we were all laughing at some of the stories the girls told us. With this kind of club, I am sure there were many weird and wild stories.

"You know there is a disco downstairs after the last show, right?" Jaz asked.

"No, we didn't know," Kelly responded. "Sounds like fun. I would like to have a dance with the birthday boy. It has been some time." They all nodded in agreement.

"After the show, just go downstairs and I'll be there. Now girls, why don't you go back to the table and leave us here with Kev for a few minutes. We may have a treat for him." She winked at my friends who filed out of the room.

"So, birthday boy, ready for some wild fun?" Jaz nodded to her friends. "Let's show Kev what we girls are made of."

One of the girls stood up, came over to me and took off my jacket. The other girls soon surrounded me and started to undress me. I was in heaven. Four beautiful girls - they were nothing else in my mind -- were undressing me. Soon I was down to my underwear. One of the girls rubbed the front as my little guy started to awaken, delighted at the prospect of some action from these girls. I was in heaven as I felt my boxers pulled down and one of the girls grabbed my cock.

"Girls, let's get Kev ready for his party." Jaz planted a big kiss on my lips. I felt someone stroke my cock. Suddenly, the action stopped. Before I knew what was happening they had strapped a large bra on me and stuffed it with some large firm inserts. They looked double the size of Kelly's. The bra was pulled tight and bit into my shoulders. Almost at the same time, something was wrapped around my waist and pulled tight. It hurt but the attention to my little head diverted my attention. My lean waist shrank even more. A tight short-sleeved blouse was slipped through my arms and buttoned-up, pulling my big bazookas even tighter. Even if I saw where this was headed, I couldn't say or do anything. I was putty in their hands. I felt a panty pulled up my legs and with a kiss on my cock, it was tucked in tightly. The pants were now pulled up and trapped by cock and balls. Then a garter belt was wrapped around my shrunken waist and a set of shiny dark stockings rolled up over my legs. I stood there transfixed as they all worked on me in a flurry of activity. I could sense what they were up to but was paralyzed by excitement. I did as asked mesmerized by all the attention. Next, a short, short skirt was pulled up, barely covering my stocking tops. I was pushed into a chair. Abroad belt was tightened low and had the effect of pulling the blouse tight over my rather large bust.

The chair was swiveled around, away from the mirror as Jaz began to work on my face. First they swabbed it down and applied a short stocking top to my head, stretched out over my scalp, and I felt many strips of tape flattening out my hair. Meanwhile, two girls, one on each side, took my hands and started to attach bright red nails. Another was attaching shoes to my feet. I couldn't see everything as Jaz worked on my face but felt straps buckled around my ankles. Jaz applied some heavy layers of makeup with a stick. I guess it was foundation. Thick and creamy, even covering my eyebrows. I felt her apply it even more heavily over the eyes. Then a powder puff applied the powder. Plenty of eye shadow and blush followed and I could feel the pencil draw in a new set of eyebrows. A heavy set of long eyelashes were glued on and then many coatings of mascara, I could feel the weight on my eyes. Lips were outlined with some pencil and I could see a bright red lipstick applied in many layers and topped with layers of a clear gloss. It seemed they were going all out. I felt a tug at my ears and two heavy dangling earrings were clipped on. I could hear them jingle with even a slight movement of my head. Finally, I felt a wig pulled over my head and secured to that wig cap. The hair was teased out. All this was done in relative silence. In all, it probably took them less than 45 minutes to transform me into this creature.

"Ta da," Jaz said. "Almost done." She sprayed some heavy perfume on me and turned my chair around to face the mirror.

A big blonde-haired, heavily made-up bimbo stared back at me. Was that really me? I looked good in a theatrical sense even if somewhat on the whorish side. The tightly stretched tiger-print blouse, stretched over the huge tits, highlighted my tightly corseted waist. Even with the large mirror over the makeup table, I could see the garter tabs below the black leatherette mini skirt. The red nails from my fingers added to the image. My face was a work of art. A heavy layer of foundation gave me a creamy complexion. Heavy rouge accented my cheekbones. Layers and layers of pink and grey shadow covered my lids. Heavy liner outlined the heavy lashed eyes. Thin, highly arched brows, higher than my natural brow line, allowed more space for the bold eye shadow. A bright, shiny Cupid's bow mouth stood out. I looked like the ultimate overdone hooker. Two girls took me by the arms.

"Now stand slowly," they said in unison as they helped me stand on those spiked heels. I swayed a little as I stood up. Probably now almost 6 ft. tall.

"Easy, take short steps," Jaz said as they let go on my arms. I took a few gentle steps to get my balance. I almost fell, not only from the heels but also dizzy from excitement. Waiting hands grabbed me and steadied me. I walked a few steps and got my balance. I had accepted all these changes without any dissent. I was so excited to be around these beauties I would have accepted their every suggestion. I didn't think of how Kelly and the other girls would react.

All the girls clapped and gave me some hugs as I was led out. "You make a great girl," they said. "Let's go to meet your friends," Jaz offered.

I panicked coming back to reality. How would Kelly and her friends react? Even I didn't recognize me now with the overdone makeup. I was a showgirl strutting my stuff. I hesitated. "I can't go out there like this," I said turning around to face the girls. They were now all getting ready for their act. I was forgotten and in their way as they changed into their outfits and brushed on more layers of makeup.

Jaz took me by the arm. "Let's go," she said. "It'll be great. Kelly will be pleased to meet a new 'girlfriend'. But we need a name for you now. How about Roxy?" I just nodded, scared to be exposed like this and walked slowly toward the front. I could hear laughter, glasses clinking and loud chatter. Jaz led me by the hand. I could see Kelly, Joann and Dee looking at the bar area where the show was about to begin. I began to panic. Never imagined that I would be a painted bimbo in front of Kelly. Was this a dream or a nightmare? I didn't have time to consider as we approached the table.

"Hi girls, meet Roxy," Jaz said to the girls who turned their heads to look. Their mouths fell open.

"Ke..ke.. Kev?" Kelly managed to stutter

"It's Roxy, now," Jaz said. "What do you think? Doesn't she look great?"

"I am gobsmacked," Joann said. "She's a doll and fits right in here. Is she going to perform too?"

"Later," Jaz winked at them. "Later, just wait. The birthday girl is just warming up. Hey Jackie, get these girls another round on the house." Jaz shouted this to a passing waitress.

"Make room girls and allow Roxy to sit. I still have to take care of some things, and I will be back." Jaz left me surrounded by the three girls scrutinizing me. Kelly was smiling.

"Well, how do you like it?" Kelly was smiling as she felt my boobs gently. "Would you like me to have some like these?"

No, I shook my head.

"So ke.. Roxy, how do you like your new look? Did you ask for this?" Kelly was still smiling.

"No, Jaz just got going with her friends and before I knew it, I was in drag." I tried to sound unconvinced but secretly, I was thrilled with my looks. From an obscure male to a female who would get attention. Perhaps I wouldn't go out dressed like this, but here I was very much in place.

Some of the girls passing by said: "Hello, nice". I just smiled.

The floor show was taking place but we were not paying attention. Suddenly we heard Jaz introducing her new friend Roxy. "Stand up, Roxy. Happy Birthday," she mouthed into the microphone as the spotlight turned on me. All the girls jabbed me and helped me stand. The crowd broke into thunderous applause. I stood up like a deer in headlights, my big hair and makeup clearly visible to the whole audience. I waved my red-tipped hands in acknowledgment.

The lights dimmed as the show ended. Jaz came up to the table now. She had changed into an ankle-length sequined gold lame dress. Her makeup was even more intense but she looked all woman.

"Come on girls. Down to the club." She took me by the hand and led us through the club, down a narrow staircase to the disco in the basement. Of course, with Jaz leading, we were ushered through without any problems. The DJ was playing loud thumping music and some dancing was already taking place.

Kelly started to move to the music. Joann & Dee joined in. Surrounded by them I had little choice. I started to sway to the music on my heels. I stood out with the big hair and was a head taller than most. There were more girls than guys at the club above. Some guys approached and joined us. The girls turned to them moving to the music and I had no choice but to follow. One of the guys grabbed me and faced me.

"Hey, beautiful. What's your name? I am Jack."

I saw Kelly look as I moved slowly on those stilts and mouthed "Roxy."

"Want a drink?" Jack asked trying to get closer.

I shook my head indicating I was in a group. Joann and Dee were doing their thing but Kelly had her eyes on me. She didn't interfere, just looking at me whilst gyrating.

"No thanks, I said softly and grabbed Kelly for support. I looked at her and tried to hug her. She responded slowly, not sure what to make of my dragged up look. But she grabbed me, held me close and swayed with me to the music.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked with her mouth close to my chandelier earrings.

"It's different," I said. "What do you think?"

"You certainly look better as a woman than a man. I think I like it. Maybe we should do it more often."

I shook my head no... I wasn't sure how far to go. "I don't think so," I said. "Tonight is enough."

"Really?" she said. "Then make the most of it. Let yourself go. Maybe you will enjoy a BJ tonight in a dress." I always wanted Kelly to go down on me but she wasn't a fan. She had turned down my request just last night. She didn't like me going down on her either. But in all other aspects she was a perfect companion. "I may revisit this question later," she said ominously, giving the front of my mini skirt a gentle rub. "Or do you want to be the one on her knees?" she asked with a big smile. "You look ready for action."

'Wow,' I thought. May be my lucky night and maybe she was turned on by my looks. What did she mean by asking if I wanted to be on my knees?

I saw Jaz come to us. She grabbed us and moved us to the bar. Joann & Dee followed, of course. Jaz ordered drinks for us all. "Come with me," she said and led the way upstairs toward the club. I walked slowly up the stairs in heels. Jaz led the way back to the dressing rooms. Kelly, Joann and Dee were not far behind.

Joann & Dee wanted to go back to their hotel and asked Jaz to call them a cab. They were still on Chicago time. It appeared there were plenty of cabs just outside. So they hugged all of us, and both gave me a tight hug and a wink. "Enjoy yourself, Roxy. We'll see you tomorrow." They left.

The girls were all changing and most of them were ready to leave. Liza and Chrissy, who had helped me change, were left with Kelly, Jaz and me. They were sipping champagne. They poured out glasses for us and all clinked "Happy Birthday" to me. Liza stood up and gave me a big kiss on the mouth in front of Kelly. Chrissy too joined and I felt two tongues in my mouth alternatively. My little guy began to wake up even though I knew these were guys underneath but my brain didn't register that. The tight panty set held me in check. Outside they were pure femininity. As the embrace broke, I saw Jaz & Kelly in a quiet discussion. Jaz was nodding her head.

"Hey birthday girl, wait for me," Jaz said. She came up to me, hugged me and gave me a lip lock with her tongue deep in my mouth. I responded naturally. Who wouldn't respond to a beautiful girl giving you tongue? Except I too was dressed as a girl. Jaz's hands were caressing my body, rubbing my tits. Even though they were plastic, just the feeling was enough to excite me. The tongue action continued as I felt my miniskirt being raised and little "dickie" was released and began to breathe again. Jaz broke for air, and Kelly moved in. She was wild, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

luk77
luk77
98 Followers