It Started With My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy meanwhile had entered the bar and snagged a bottle of champagne. She brought down some glasses. "A short break guys?" We all grabbed glasses and drank. As the bottle emptied, Chrissy stuck the neck of the empty bottle into my mouth, simulating a cock, and moved it in and out.

"You can't ever get too much practice," she said

Jen looked at me and nodded. She stood up, came over and led me to a chair strewn with clothes. I wasn't sure where my purse was but she found some lipstick, matching the fiery red of before, and applied it liberally to my lips. She used more shadow and straightened my wig. I turned around and saw my face was now quite respectable. Slutty, but that was the image. She fussed around me as we joined the others and it didn't take long for me to get the message. She wanted my painted lips at her crotch. She was one person I hadn't had contact with yet. I remedied that and lapped at her little button. Her labia were swollen but I gently lapped at them. She pulled my head harder to her. It seemed that even though we all had enjoyed several orgasms, it wasn't enough. The boy-girls recovered fast. Even though my penis wasn't rock hard, it wasn't soft either.

"Time for a daisy chain, I think," said Jaz. She didn't need to explain too much. Kelly and Jen went into a 69, with Kelly on top. I had never imagined that Kelly would go this far, yet she enthusiastically lapped at Jen from above. This kept her cunt and arse invitingly open. I jumped at the chance to invade her arse which I had never done before. Kelly sensed who it was and wriggled her bottom as I entered her slowly. As I bent over her inserting my cock into her tight hole, I could feel someone enter me from behind and this thrust me deeper into Kelly. And so it continued until Jaz was at the end of the line. We fucked slowly, building up a rhythm, somewhat spent and savoring the moment. As I felt the push into me, I pushed into Kelly and she seemed to accept the invasion. It took a little while, but we all finished in a tangle. We stayed attached until we were soft and then rolled off each other.

This was a new game and until last week I never knew this side existed. I don't believe Kelly did either. But I was hooked and it seemed Kelly too had discovered a new passion.

I had to overcome many problems in the coming days....multiple ear piercings, shaved eyebrows and a newfound passion of girlie-boy sex. I would manage and with Kelly's new attitude I felt life would be great. Tomorrow was Sunday and more time to enjoy being Roxy perhaps. I was sure Kelly would have some plans.

The Sunday began almost at noon with us waking up with our arms around each other. It had taken me a long time to remove the makeup and clothes even with Kelly's help. I got into bed with just a panty but Kelly wanted to use my cock as a pacifier again and sucked me dry. I fell asleep and didn't know how it ended. It had been some time since we had woken spooning like this. Kelly's back was to me but I could sense she was awake.

"So, do you like becoming Roxy? Sucking and fucking?" Kelly asked. "And getting fucked in your arse?"

I couldn't see her face and didn't know if this was a trick question. Kelly had fully participated and, if I read the signs correctly, enjoyed herself.

"It was something I had never imagined but the truth is, I did like it." I paused. "I felt good as Roxy. Do you like her?"

There was a short silence. She then turned on her back and looked at me "Yes, I liked her very much. I had been missing out on so much till last week. When I saw you glammed up with a cock in your mouth, I flipped. I did not want to be left out and loved sucking you. I regret having missed out on that for a long time." Kelly paused a moment. "I was glad that it was you that entered my arse first. Is that bad?"

"On the contrary. Now we share something few couples do." It was the first time Kelly and I had talked like this in bed.

"It was an interesting experience for me. Whilst it looked like I was having sex with females, they were male parts that I sucked on and that fucked me. So I didn't have a true bi-experience."

I began to feel Kelly's breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. Whilst we had removed all of Roxy's makeup and false lashes, we did not have time to remove my red fingernails. So I had to be careful as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She pressed my hand against her breast wanting it harder.

"We'll have to find a solution for your eyebrows to go to work," Kelly said tracing my naked eyebrow line. "Unless you want to go in as Roxy." She kissed me tenderly. "Don't worry, Jaz gave me some theatrical glue-ons."

"What are you thinking?" I asked as she lay there silent looking at me as I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

There was a long pause. "I'm wondering how I can save so much money for your 30th next year," she said softly.

"Kelly, that's an year away. Why think about it now?"

"Well, I thought if things go well this year and I get to fuck Roxy every weekend, I will get used to make love with our boobs pressed together. I'll get you big implants like Jaz and it won't matter who's on top." There was some humor in her voice which I missed.

"You want me to have real boobs...." I started with a raised voice.

Kelly reached up and silenced me with her tongue in my mouth. "If you open your mouth to scream I have a strap on that'll go right in," she said between kisses, hands drifting down. It looked like another busy day for Roxy.