All Comments on 'It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 03'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Adds nothing to the tale. The husband has to make a decision. Will he? Hopefully we'll see...

No rating.....yet

dbz50172dbz50172almost 10 years ago
Rebuilding a family

I love that you are actually writing about the rebuilding of a relationship which is much harder than just throwing one away. This story is enjoyable in that it shows the steps required to build a strong marriage after one partner has been betrayed by infidelity. Keep writing.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Silly Premise

The had a shitty relationship. You can try to blame some of that in his job or the bed! In reality, she was dissatisfied, as so many women are. She thought she was entitled to more. She turned herself into a slut by reputation and forced her husband to bear her shame. Then she gave him a disease. His kids were smart to save their dad. He is a decent if weak man. The thought of him going back to his desgraced, slut wife is insane. The grand kids do not need that or her in their lives. She was a shit mother that betrayed and shamed her kids as well as her husband. She is a bitch to live with by her own words, so don't get silly, time to split!

Divorce is not about revenge, it is about setting things right, this guy as some time left to live, let him enjoy it. He does not need to live with a bitch or a daily reminder of her shame and how she got over on him for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The bed?

You're gonna use the freaking bed as an excuse for infidelity? Might as well just cue Rod Serling and crank up the the theme music, we've entered the Twilight Zone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a bitch

worthless, needs to just put a bullet in her head, leave the family because she doesnt deserve happiness and just ruins others lives. Any woman like that is worthless and there is no excuse to break your wedding vows.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Your writing keeps getting better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give them a break

Come on, folks, they're trying to put it back together. Let's see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
people just don't do this!! They don't roll over

or change from hot to cold left to right hate to forgiveness in a matter of hours! And the bed!! Come on man, it doesn't matter where she fuck these men, it matters that she fucked them. This was a good story but this chapter wasn't.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

The story is unfolding nicely with a nice discussion of why these two people grew apart. Contrary to what another posted, it does seem important that she never defiled their marriage bed. What that tells me is that at some level she still had respect for her husband in spite of what else she was doing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 10 years ago
Getting better and the session is looking realistic

So this is a good job.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Okay, I'll keep reading,

although I believe he should have walked away at the end of Chapter 1. (Sometimes finances keep spouses from doing that.) I walked away and the financial ramifications were awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bed innocent Wife Whore!

Keep her around man! She's a real catch!

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Her constant contrition

and his grudging acceptance (very well observed by author) that he weren't the best hub in the world means wielizcka (?) will have to throw a curve ball to force any ending but a recon. Enjoying this absurd tale a lot. 4*

Oh yeah what say the adult children who held such sway in first chapter?

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Is there more?

Many early twentieth century writers would have ended the story here. This is well done, I, of course, would have liked to react strongly, but in practice I would not be that different. It is is tough to be an icon!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Hope this is not a RAAC story, but it appears that is where it is going

Hubby should divorce and attempt to upgrade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
x_dickless_x

Really?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
no anon, people thinks it's a waste

this guy gave his life to his family and when the kids had finally flown the coupe. Then he find out she was a cheating bitch. Your wrong anon, hate is a powerful emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
understanding

Unless you have lived this situation how can you fully understand what someone Will do to keep sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The bed wasn't the 'bad guy'

If you read the story, the bed was the start of a falling away from each other. Happens easily at that age (or any age?)

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Matt Black's right...

I'm warming to this story. John is real, and his unfaithful wife is coming into focus. Keep at it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
blame it on the bed!

beds don't commit adultery people do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She and he may end up changing, growing, reconnecting.

But the truth is, he should never have married her. I hope they make the best of it, but the biggest fuck up was when he tolerated (facilitated?) her selfish, shallow character. Generally, we grow up when we have to. He never made her make a choice. She might be asked, was the sex worth it? But he should be asked, was the marriage and companionship worth his soul? Nice guys don't finish last, cowards do.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
It looks to me like John

has a great life ahead of him as somebody's bitch. He probably should just go ahead and come out of the closet and get totally into homosexual s&m, he is well trained for that. She should have a sex change operation and find run away children to abuse. I don't for the life of me know how his children aren't so fucked up they can't function as normal people. But one of them is a lawyer, so I guess he trained for that all of his life.

Seriously, at this point I don't see the point to this whole story, but hopefully it will come together. Now, the writing is pretty good and the story is a slightly skewed version of done to death, and progression is at a snail's pace but hopefully it's headed into a resolution that doesn't ask that we believe that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny have a hand in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf was that rant about?

A spelling error sends you on a political speech? Dude, relax. Why do Trump supporters have to be such douche bags?

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
The comment before the last one was a real comment

I've been working on a story about the daughter of a cheater. The first chapter is on HATE. What more can I say?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 09/25/16 WOW... talk about nailing down one of the big faults in your country!

I spent time in the States. It is still better than it is here in England though.

Anyways, very very well said. And communicated much better than this "chapter" was.

For fucks sake he is taking blame!!! No bloody way.

This is all on the cheating cunt. Complete selfish utter betrayal and disrespect.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
You know?

I would feel a lot better about the quality of readers on this site (might even respect them a little) if they would attack the story, what it's about, where it might be going and what they expect, rather than attack the author. The author is offering us his story for free. He is not asking us to pay him. He is doing what he knows how to do and doing it the best he can. If you read into the story and it doesn't please you, just stop reading. You're not being forced. And think about what you're reading, you do realize it's fiction?

When you criticize, think if you can do better. If you can't do as well as the author or better, just shut the hell up. Or direct us to the story you've written, so that we can judge if it's of any value. When commenting be brave, comment as a person that is willing to identify themselves instead of an anonymous coward.

As one making comments about grammar, be sure you are using good grammar before you show your ass using worse grammar than the one you criticize.

Wieliczka, please continue. I for one, am interested in your story. I commend you for your efforts.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Super gay chapter. While I appreciate more details of how it went down, John taking blame for the bullshit was too much.

Why isn't he dating?

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Now the king size bed is to blame? Wtf?⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I would have expected John to be a tougher ma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bed is an odd excuse. She cheated on him for what 2-3 years (first co-worker then Asshole boss for two years). Ok her husband traveled a lot. She had an emotional affair that over a long time blossomed into physical sex. And she continued doing it. Reconciliation seems like a bridge too far no matter how she owns up to her betrayal or her shitty behavior as a shrew wife. So yeah all this counseling but for what? Tone down the betrayal.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Maybe more real than a lot on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...