All Comments on 'It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 04'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good writing, emotions roiled. But this wasn't happening in 1st & 2nd chapters.

In addition, chapters 3 & 4 are too realistic to entertain. The first couple of chapters

describe the experience and emotions Carol and her family lived. The last two were

better at making us feel them. Unfortunately, the story has bogged down. Don't

get discouraged, practice makes you better, lol

AMerryMan

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Time to walk away, John. She will never stop cheating, no matter what she says. Time to end this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad

Typical wimp story - 1*

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Impossible

It is impossible to truly apologize for the wrongs she has committed. It is impossible to forgive her for those wrongs, even so, even if he could, he could not forget them and he could not continue to live with her. She is shit by definition. That will not change. 4* you are starting to drag us through the mud, it is getting too real, and there is no point in him going through this pain at this point. He has to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WACC

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wiliecza i know i you are not feeling good..

Because some were in your life you lost your balls..

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Well done

It shows a man finally breaking his conditioning and letting it all out. The hug at the end does not mean that he is surrendering. Personally I wonder if this counselling can do any good for a couple. It may make them understand each other better,but this, in some case could make them hate each other more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't know if this is

I don't know if this is a real story, but it is very realistic and heart felt. I'm dismayed by all the negative comments and the burn the bitch mind set in the face of what is a complex issue between two people who have loved each other and are trying to sort out if they still do. Anyone who has been in a relationship where the trust has been broken has very conflicting feelings that have to be addressed if they are to move on either together or apart. It's easy to take the "burn the bitch or bastard" attitude, especially at first finding out of the betrayal, but that doesn't help a person to move beyond the hurt and doubt that such a situation puts you into. Anger and doubt are guaranteed, but if you don't want to live like that forever you have to deal with it to be able to move on without it wrecking the rest of your life. This story is a good example of what it takes to deal with the problem in a way that can lead to successfully dealing with it and being able to move on without being forever consumed by anger and hate. Good job keep it up and maybe it will help others reconsider their response to both the story and their reaction should they ever find themselves in such a similar dark place.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
My Two Cents on This One

If this couple still wants to be together, they should divorce, separate for a while, and then try dating - start over. Too much awful behavior on the wife's part - just going back into the marriage after counseling is not fair to the husband who was shat upon for so long. Writing is OK - suggest longer and fewer chapters, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF Took all of 3 minutes to read this chapter. Could you please write more or close this out

you are just drawing it out to be longer than needed./

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Is the husband 5 years old?

He acts like it. Will he threaten to hold his breath until he turns blue? Somebody call his mommy and get him a pacifier so this story can go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another wimp loser husband and a Cunt wife

Pathetic shit story. What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enough is enough.

Let this couple divorce and move on. If you put them back together, the story will be a failure.

VT23VT23about 10 years ago
True problems.

The biggest problem with this couple's marriage is not the wife's cheating. That's just a symptom. Its that he sacrificed his own happiness to make a better life for his family and his reward is being unappriciated for it. I do think divorce is the option right now. As a truck driver he could easily find a local job that will allow him to find his own path. leave her to her own devices to see how things are in the real world. Not as punishment, but enlightenment. If they're truely meant to be together it will work itself out. If not, I think both, or at least he, will be happier in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Change

Love the story and how it's written. From some of the comments, most of the people think they are men. They may be male, but not necessarily, men they have not lived long to develop wisdom and understand Grace. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Gave it one star though you set it up to give it 3 stars to improve your score on this piece of shit story. John should never ever have taken the whoring into you bitch Carol back. Once a whore slut letting other men shoot their sperm into you always a whoring bitch bitch slut letting other men shoot their sperm into you. If the cunt was really sorry for what she did she would never ever have sex with any other man and let John fuck other women for as long as she had fucked other men. AND, she would have to secretly watch, and then after the other woman left, she would have to go in and clean the other woman's pussy and anal fluids off of his cock with her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like it fine but...................

I like this story, writing and context are fine. I DO NOT understand the growing trend to post pages rather then chapters. I actually find it annoying. You didn't do this in your previous postings..

You posted 4 pages in 10 days, please think about it, work those pages into a cohesive chapter, then post it. You may think you are stopping with a cliff hanger but you are actually just leaving us hanging.

You work is good and I am looking forward to reading you next works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more and bigger chapters and 1 final chapter to where they get pass the problem and settle down to carry on with their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Length

These one page entries are really getting annoying!!!!!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Oh. Betrayed will like this,

She finally fucking apologizes. Me too, I like. Loving the short, poignant and well writ chapters. Will he say thanks but no thanks..I'll take it on my own from here on in? Or will he be unable to bear missing her gorgeous feminine familiar scent. Spank her ffs and be done, 5*.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
to the anonymousidiot about "I dont know if"... no one us saying Burn the bitch"

Look stupid... No one is the feedback section here is saying burn the bitch. get a fucking clue you moron.

The key point is NOW she finally apologizes. This is waaaaaaaaaay too late into the therapy. Doing so now MEANS something. Apologizing this late into the therapy means

she doesnt recognize herr husband is the victim here

she doesnt recognize her husband has value or ANY feelings

and worst of all the fact that he may have been "reserved" or straight laced etc and keep his emotions bottled up.... Was read by the wife as a excuse to cheat.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Sorry Harry- but

we're both agreeing on what is now post event. The apology HAS been long in coming. BUT Mr. 'what if' or as you ridiculize in a couple of stinging lines as 'idiot', 'stupid' and 'moronic' (harsh, very) does actually have a point, and I feel he makes it well. He's talking post-initial trauma, when all the whys and wherefores no longer count. Because they have made it this far, because love is prevalent over a one time foul deed - they have made it to the fourth counseling session, and they are making some headway. These are people with a modicum of backbone, realisation and regrets. Quit being so fucking obtuse, Harry..

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
PUTTING HUGS INTO A CATEGORY

does not make for any relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
we know how it started

but the more I read I have to say I am not feeling good either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Baby Seal.

So,finally..........an apology.As wound up as he's been,how has John held off clubbing her to death like a baby seal for so long? Nope....If it took this long to make her see the truth,then it's time to cut the cord. John needs to start over,with someone more in tune with him. -BGunns

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

"stray" ? STRAY!!

Premeditated selfish disrespectful cheating cunt... that is not a bloody "stray"

I can't take any more of this "story"

I give up on it.

Might try one more story with this author. If it is like this or the pathetic irrelevant political diatribes, no more.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
I'll be darned.

Harry is off his meds again. This keeps up, poor Harry won't be in VA, he'll be in the padded room again.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
The cuck is strong in this one.

I really like this author, just not this story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

John still has to be told how he should feel.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

mmmmm yet again, this does feel that it could be a real thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is this some kind of farce! Why dies this author never allow his male characters some self-respect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...