It Started with the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should just do what I do, and sip from the bottle." I said smartly. "Wastes time just doing it from the glass."

"Funny, I lost track of how many I drank." She said laughing hysterically. I smoked as I sat there watching her laugh and waiting for her to calm down.

"Have you ever been with a woman, mom?" she asked softly.

"I've been with my share of women." I said cautiously. "I hope you don't use that against me later, Rebecca." I said bitterly.

"Come on, mom. We're having a good time. Don't ruin it." She said tearfully.

"Okay. I just want to make sure." I said as I flicked the last bud onto the ground. "Ready to go in?" I asked as I stood up.

We both went inside, her stumbling through the hall and me dripping wet thinking about sex.

I missed sex. I missed a good woman licking my pussy, or a nice set of double D titties to play with. I missed listening to another woman moan as I licked her. I missed dominating her with my strap on and the way her mouth would latch onto my boobs. I was into boob play. Heavily. I loved tits and ass. I loved being the dominant partner. Men didn't let women be the dominant partner most of the time. And when they did with me, it just wasn't as sexy. As hot and steamy. I loved putting my pussy right on her face and getting it licked. I loved grinding all over her mouth and bringing myself off as she lay there servicing me. God it was hot. I loved having my way with a girl and snaking my hands up her shirt. Undoing her bra and squeezing on her soft titties. Oh my god I was wet.

We both sat down on the couch and I turned to her. "How long's it been for you?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"I don't know. I was twenty the first time I was with a woman. We just sort of masturbated each other, and made out for a bit. No man has ever been deserving of me in that way, and now I don't ever think I'll find him. I'm forty something. Who would want to get married now? It's pointless at this point."

"So you're still a virgin?" I asked softly as my mouth watered.

"Yes. I never got penetrated. Listen to us, I can't believe we're talking about this. How long's it been for you?" she asked softly.

"Too long." I said sadly. "I don't have as many friends that want to hang out with me as you'd think. I attract a lot of pervy men from NA and all the women seem to have some kind of bitchiness to them. Say one thing wrong, and they don't talk to me for weeks. But that's insecurity for you. If a person who knows less than me can't handle being told they're wrong, then fine. They'll eventually need me anyway." I said as I squeezed my legs together. I was so wet. I needed to get my mind off sex.

"So you haven't really had sex for a long time?" she asked softly and sadly. "Doesn't that get lonely?"

"To tell you the truth, yes. Not that I want to marry or have a girlfriend or boyfriend. I just want to get off sometimes." I said sighing. I just want someone to sex up and have them sex me up too." I said as I felt a drop of moisture fall from my hairy pussy.

"Oh, mom. I'm sure if you just straightened yourself up..."

"Oh stop. I mean, I'm sixty three. Who'd want me?" I asked bitterly. 'I'm all wrinkled and old." I said feeling a little down.

"Oh, but mom, you're still sexy. You're fit, and you have nice hazel eyes, and I mean, you may look your age, but people will want you." She said smiling reassuringly at me."

Well, you don't look so bad yourself." I said smiling back. "I'm about five six, you're about five one. A little chubby, but you have curves in the right places. And your breasts are marvelous." I said smiling at her. Forty something or not, I think any guy or girl would be lucky to have you."

I had to have her. She was my prize. Dominating my daughter and making her mine in every way was my mission. She was mine to have and to do with as I pleased after all. I had her. She couldn't say no. Not now. Not drunk. I had to find a way to snake my hands up her shirt and squeeze those hot titties. I had to have her face between my legs. I had to make her my sex toy. Oh god if I did, I'd never have to look for another woman or man again. Especially if she never moved out. But how could I do that? Would she even let me do her like that? I knew it was incest, but I made her. She is mine to do with what I pleased anyway, and she's living in my house. That's it. I could black mail her. There's no way she could have a place to live in by next Friday, and I could tell her that if she didn't put out, I'd kick her out. She was mine. But how? I couldn't just ask her to let me fuck her.

"Mom, can I be honest with you?" she asked softly.

"Sure." I said as I got ready for another pile of complaints I'm sure she was going to give me.

"I wish we could talk more like this. And I wish we could find a way to get closer. I really don't know what's happening with you most of the time, and most of the time, you don't know what's going on with me either. I've never seen a mother and daughter so far apart who live three feet from each other. Mom, I could help you if you needed me to." She said softly as she took my hand in hers. "I'd like to help. If I can." She whispered. "I want to know who my mom is before she dies."

"I admit, I can be a little hard to live with at times." I said as I laced my fingers through hers. "I am sorry. I think your father left me because of this. I mean, everyone is so hard for me to relate to. Even you. I really feel awkward living in the same house with you, because I don't feel like you're really my daughter. It feels like you're just a border in my place."

"I know what you mean." She said softly. "Mom, is your knee really hurting you?" she asked bitterly.

"No." I whispered softly. "I am addicted to pain killers. You happy now? Get out of my sight." I whispered as I got up to leave.

"Mom, what's wrong?" she asked as she stood too. "I want to try and help you. I love you. I mean, you're my mom."

I felt tears wanting to come to my eyes, but I pushed them away. I sat back down and took her in my arms.

"I will let you help." I said softly. "Only if you really want to. I never want to hear you say that I owe you, or that I'm ungrateful, or anything like that. If I do, I'm out of here. Or I'm going to kick your ass out of my house. And no, I won't leave it to you when I die." I added as she sighed.

"It's okay, mom. I'll help you. I don't know how, but we'll work together and make the rest of life for you a little more peaceful." She said softly as she laid her head on my shoulder.

We didn't say anything. We just sat there holding each other silently.

We pulled apart for a bit as she took the fourth bottle of wine and drank deeply. I took it from her and drank as well. I had polished off most of all three bottles of wine, and I was sure to polish off the fourth.

We both reached for each other again, and I took her into my lap. She sat there, with her head on my shoulder and her eyes closed. A smile was on her face.

"I've had a marvelous time with you." She whispered softly.

"Me too." I said as I kissed her cheek. It was so warm. "Thanks for listening."

"Sure thing." She said as she moved her face to kiss me.

I never even planned it, but as we leaned in, I was going to kiss her cheek. She was probably going to do the same, but our lips touched. Her arms gently wrapped around my shoulders, and I felt her grinding slowly on my thigh. She was holding the kiss as we sat there. I had to take the chance. I had to. I pushed my tongue gently into her mouth, and she didn't move away. She buried her hands in my hair, and I finally did what I always wanted to do.

As my tongue explored her mouth, I snaked my hands under her shirt and unclasped her bra. I quickly pushed her away so I could get her tits out of the cups. She was breathing fast.

My hands still in her shirt, I took her tits and started squeezing them. Rolling her nipples in my fingers and just squeezing her soft flesh as I sat there, with her on my lap. She was silent, as though she didn't want to talk for fear that it would all melt away or something. Our kissing was so intense. Our tongues danced from her mouth to mine, and back again. Every once in a while, I felt more moisture gathering in my pussy. Oh god she was hot. She was so fucking hot. I couldn't wait to dominate her.

"Stick your hands up my shirt and feel me up." I ordered with a commanding tone. "I want your hands all over my tits. And don't stop making out with me."

"Yes, mom." She said breathily.

She and I switched positions and I sat on her lap. Our weight was on the couch, so I wasn't hurting her. She stuck her hands in my shirt and undid my bra as well. She took my boobs out of the cups and started kneading them. I couldn't help it. I ground on her leg frantically as she rolled my nipples in her fingers and squeezed them. God this was just like my fantasy the last time I masturbated. I wonder if she knew it was about her? She had come home and I'd had to clean up my cum soaked hand and panties before greeting her.

She continue to make out with me as she played with my tits.

"Let's switch. I wanna make out with you while I cup your sexy ass." I said as we switched again.

We sat for ten minutes with her on my lap, tongue fucking each other's mouths and just kissing sensually. My god she was a great kisser. I couldn't wait to see her naked body and have her in the most intimate way. I was gripping her ass and squeezing it. I couldn't believe my hands were full of my daughter's sexy ass. Oh my god I have never been so turned on before by any man or woman.

"Switch with me. I want you to cup my ass now. And remember, don't stop making out with me." I said in the same commanding tone as I switched positions with her again.

I sat on her lap and we resumed kissing. Her hands went down to my ass as I ground myself on her thigh. She squeezed my ass and rubbed it just like I liked. God this woman knew what she was doing. Fuck, I was so turned on. So horny for my own daughter.

"Let's go to my room, and fuck." I commanded. "I want you so bad. Don't talk, just let's fuck. Okay? You can make noise, I just don't want to hear you say anything. It might ruin it for me. Right now I just wanna fuck you."

"Yes, mom." She said as we got up and went to the bedroom.

When we got to my bedroom, I pulled my shirt off in a haste and took my bra off as well. I tossed them on the floor and pulled off my pants. My panties were soaked. I pulled them off as well as I tossed them with the pile of stuff I'd already made. Becky was doing the same thing. She and I met on the bed and wrapped our arms around each other.

We started kissing and moaning. I was in my bedroom now. I could make as much noise as I wanted. I had even made sure to close the door. It's not like anyone could see or hear us, but this was such an intimate event. I was having sex with my daughter. God it was so hot. The smell of her pussy was so sexy and drove me mad.

"Finger my pussy." I moaned as we kept kissing. "Finger my pussy and I'll do yours."

Her soft fingers slipped down into my crotch as if she knew her way around. She slipped between my folds and started feeling my every cranny. She stuck her finger inside me, and I moaned as she started rubbing my clit. I was so wet for her. So turned on.

I touched her pussy as well. I slipped my hand down between her legs and stuck a finger inside her. I did as she did and rubbed her clit while I fingered her. She was moaning and gasping for breath. I wondered if this was a dream. I was pretty drunk, had smoked at least four packs and was on some hydrocodone as well.

"Do you eat pussy?" I asked gruffly.

"Yes, mom." She moaned.

"Good. I wanna do a sixty-nine with you." I said smiling at her. But first, I want you to eat me out." I said as she got up and I spread my legs. "Tell the truth, Rebecca. Do you like being dominated?" I asked.

"By you, god yes." She moaned. "Not by anyone else though."

I scooted down to the edge of the low bed and she knelt on the ground. I spread my legs and held my lips open for her. She stuck her face in between my legs and got to work.

Oh god she ate pussy so good. She had me moaning and gasping for breath. She licked up all my cream and she nibbled on my lips and my clit the way I liked. It's as if she knew all my turn-ons. She tongue fucked me every once in a while trying to gather up all the thick cream. The prelubricant was all the way down my ass crack. But the thick stuff, that's what she was making me produce as she ate me out.

"Oh god yes. Eat me, baby. Eat me. You sexy girl." I moaned as I thrust my pussy into her face. "I'm coming." I moaned. Stay still so I can ride your face to orgasm." I gasped as I saw her grip the bed.

I scooted forward a little and my pussy pressed into her mouth. She was tonguing me as her nose rubbed my clit as I ground into her over and over. Oh god! I was coming! I was coming on my daughter's face!! I was so hot! So wet! My pussy was on fire as I exploded all over her! Yes! Yes! My fantasy was coming true! She was eating me out and I was coming so hard! I vigorously rubbed my pussy all over her face, marking my territory. Coating her face with my thick juices. I was moaning so loud and gasping so much.

"Come up and cuddle with me." I said gasping for breath. "Do you know I have a fetish for huge tits?" I asked as she lay down beside me. "I'm gonna suck your titties while I finger you." I said as I scooted down a little to line my face up with her chest.

I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked it slowly as I stuck my hand down between her legs again. I fingered her slow at first as I sucked one tit, then the other. I was having such a wonderful time with her titties. I couldn't wait to do more to them. I was sucking them so good and finger banging her as I did this. I wanted to eat her out, I wanted her to ride me while I wore a strap on, I didn't know what to do first. I just wanted to do anything I could for her to let me suck on those marvelous tits. She'd have the time to worship mine, I'd make sure of that. But oh my god right now I wanted to suck on her titties so much. They were fresh young titties. Not like my old wrinkly ones. Hers were firm and plump. Mine were baggy and a little saggy. I don't think she'd get off on playing with my boobs as much as I'd get off playing and massaging hers.

She was moaning as she ground on my hand and was ready to cum. I stopped sucking her boobs and went up to kiss her as I fingered her. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as I fingered her frantically and she let out a loud moan as she came. Her juices, thick like mine, coating my hand. I was victorious. I had made her cum.

"Do you like titties? I asked as we lay there gasping for breath. "Do you like ass?"

"Yes." She moaned. "I'm bisexual with a preference for women." She added as we lay there.

What to do next with her? I had the whole night. After that, I could not let this happen again. We were just drunk today. I could not let this happen again.

"Scoot down on the pillows and suck my tits while you finger bang me." I commanded as she did as I asked. "Make sure to really worship them. I want you to make me feel like they're sexy. I'm an old woman, and I feel unattractive. Make me feel good, Rebecca." I said as she took my left tit in her mouth and started gently sucking.

I moaned softly as she fingered me. My mind was on how wrinkly my pussy lips must be to her. I hadn't even shaved. I didn't know she'd be doing this to me. Her pussy was young and shaved and soft. Mine was hairy and under all that hair were wrinkles. No one would want that. But I was still a woman. I had sexual desires, and honestly, I'd never gotten to be with a woman who willingly submitted to me as she did. In fact, the women I'd been with only tried letting me dominate them once before they decided we weren't sexually compatible. But here... Here I had a sex slave. A pretty woman I could fuck and make do whatever I wanted. Within reason of course.

She was sucking on my nipples one at a time. She was kneading one with her mouth as she sucked the nipple while she fingered me. She knew where to touch and let her hand play while I moaned in ecstasy. I had never had anyone worship my tits this way. And we were just on our sides. I could only imagine when I rode her and dangled my tits in her face, what she would do. Oh god that drove me wild. So wild.

"I'm gonna cum! Keep playing with my titties! Aah! Keep fingering me! Rub my clit! Oh God Rebecca!! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I moaned loudly as I came and thrust at her making her hand go into me. "Fuck." I gasped as I lay there spent. "You still horny?" I asked as I held her in my arms.

"Very much." She said softly.

"I wanna eat you out like you did to me." I said switching my tone from the rough dominatrix to the soft mother. "I want you to ride my face like I did to you."

I got off the bed and knelt at the end just like she had. She scooted down with the pillow and spread her legs holding her lips open. And I was face to face with my daughter's hot vagina. Her most intimate place. A place only women had so far touched. No dick had ever been here. Oh my god how fucking hot. And now, I was about to eat this hot steamy pussy. I was about to put my tongue on her soft clit, bury it in her cunt, and taste her forbidden juices. Oh well. It was only for tonight. Just for tonight. Then, I'd never mention it again, and we'd go back to normal. Of course, this was going to make hot masturbation porn, but that was just for me. She was so drunk, she probably wouldn't even remember.

I held on to the edges of the bed as I stuck my face in her pussy. Oh my god she tasted and felt so good on my face. She tasted sweet, musky and salty. She smelled divine. She reminded me of my own smell. She smelled like no other woman had smelled. Oh god I wanted her. I needed her. She was mine. I stuck my tongue into her center and licked up all her juices. As I did, she too started producing that same thick cream I had produced. I was sure to dip my tongue in her hole and lick it all up. I nibbled her lips and rubbed my tongue on her clit and gently licked her lips. She was moaning and keeping her promise not to say anything. I didn't want her saying anything. It felt so wrong and I knew even I could know when something was wrong. I might be a little mulish sometimes, but if she sat there yelling out for her mom to make her cum..., well I don't know if I'd like that just yet. But I reminded myself it was only tonight. I could have my way with her tonight. The rest of her life, she could do whatever she wanted. Tonight she was mine.

She let out a loud moan and thrust her pussy into my face. I had just enough time to take in a deep breath, and suddenly she was grinding on my face and Cumming violently. She shook and moaned and rode my face to orgasm, just like I had. My face was covered in my daughter's juices. It seemed to go on for a long time as she ground her pussy on my mouth and her clit got my nose. And then it was over.

"Do you like to be spanked?" I asked as I stood up and headed for the closet.

"Yes. Very much." She said breathlessly.

"Do you like to spank?" I asked excited.

"Yes." She said as she lay on the bed calming down.

"I normally don't like when anyone dominates me." I shared. "But I could see you dominating me too. I like being spanked. I would love to experience you spanking my ass while you fuck me with a dildo." I said as I pulled out a double ended dong.

I slipped the harness on and I slid one end into me. It had a spot on the harness that rubbed up against my clit for stimulation.

"Get on your hands and knees. I wanna fuck you." I ordered. "I'm gonna spank your hot ass while I do. If I hurt you, let me know." I said as she got on all fours. "Oh yeah. You look so slutty with your sexy ass up in the air." I moaned as I planted kisses all over her ass cheeks. "Oh yeah, baby. I'm gonna spank that ass raw." I moaned as I lined myself up with her ass and pussy.