It Started with the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck the dick in, and I began to pump in and out of her. As I did, she sighed contently.

"Let me know if you get tired or my spanks are too much. I intend to fuck you until I cum." I said in a commanding tone. "You're mine tonight, Rebecca."

"Yes, mom." She moaned sexily.

I started pumping again, and my clit instantly received the stimulation. As I fucked her, my hands switched and spanked first one ass cheek, then the other. I was so wet seeing the handprints on her ass. I got hotter and hornier as I fucked her. I was increasing in volume as I moaned.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah! Fucking my little whore! Oh yeah! Spanking my little slut! Fuck yeah!" I moaned as I thrust in and out. "Giving it to you! Oh yeah, baby! My cunt's on fire! Fuck yeah!" I moaned as I spanked her. "Spanking my little whore's hot sexy ass! Oh yeah! I love the way I look sliding in and out of that wet tight pussy! Taking my little slut's virginity!" I moaned. "That's so hot! My drunk slutty daughter, letting me fuck her pussy while I spank her hot ass!! Mmm. Take her virginity! Claiming her as my slut for life. Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum, baby girl. I'm gonna give it to you!" I groaned as I stopped spanking her and sped up. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum! Sexy handprints all over your tight ass! Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm Cumming!"

I couldn't control myself. I let out a loud scream as I sped up and fucked her for all I was worth. She suddenly started moving in time with my rhythm, and fucking me back. That made my orgasm so fucking good I couldn't speak! I just moaned and screamed and fucked her riding the waves of my orgasm. Good god that was so sexy. So erotic. So hot. Just so forbidden and so hot. What a slut. What a sexy little whore.

I climbed off of her, and I took off the cock. The harness was covered in my juices, and there was a puddle of them on my bed. I didn't care. Tonight, there was no rules. My bed didn't have to be clean. My room could smell like sex all it wanted to. Tonight, I was having sex with my daughter.

I took a different toy out of my closet as she lay there. I put the used one on the night stand on a towel. This toy was a hard dildo with two ends as well. But there was no harness. It was silicone and pliable. I shoved one end in me, and laid down next to her. The other end would go in her as she rode me.

"I want you to ride me, so I can play with and worship those gorgeous tits of yours." I said huskily. "I didn't get enough of feeling you up on the couch. I want those tits in my face, my hands, I want to touch and kiss them. I want you to cum from my worship." I commanded. "I am going to make it so you never forget how good tonight was. Get on top of me, Rebecca." I commanded.

She climbed on top of me, and the dick slid inside her. She grunted as it did and I smiled.

"Your pussy's so tight." I said as our vulvas met. "Yeah. Tight hot pussy. Tight hot daughter pussy." I said as she started riding me. "Ride my dick, baby girl. Cum for mommy while I feel you up." I said as I started touching her tits. She leaned over a little to let them dangle in my face better. "Oh yeah. Bring mommy those titties. Stick them in my face." I moaned as my pussy moistened again.

I moaned in between kisses as I kissed them. I licked them all over and gently bit them too. I squeezed them and kneaded them. I sucked the nipples one at a time. Slowly, making her shiver and jerk and moan. Making her want it even more. She rode me slow at first. And I worshipped her tits as much as I could. After all, I wasn't going to have this chance again. I was not going to get to fuck her, or eat her out, or touch these gorgeous double D tits. God how hot would she look in the right push up bra. Accentuating her sexy tits. I loved tits, and my daughter had the most mouthwatering beautiful pair. At this rate, they were even bigger than my C cups.

"Mmm yeah." I moaned in between kisses. "I love sucking your hot titties. God yeah. You slutty girl. Riding your mommy while she sucks your hot sexy titties." I moaned. "Oh yeah. Let mommy tongue them. Lick them." I did what I said as I said it. "Let me just suck them and taste your sexy flesh." I moaned as she rode me. "Wet pussy riding me while I suck these gorgeous boobs." I moaned as I bit and licked them again. I held them in my hands squeezing them and feeling the soft firmness of them. "You like mommy feeling you up like this?" I asked huskily. "While we have sex?"

She thrust into me frantically and let out a loud moan as she came. I felt her liquid spray my thighs as she came. I was so happy to see her cum so hard. Such beautiful tits. Fuck yeah.

"May I do that to you?" she asked softly as I got up.

"No. I'm not in the mood. I think we're done here." I said as I grabbed both toys and headed to the bathroom. "I expect you in your room by the time I come back from washing up. Never talk about this to anyone. Even me. We were both drunk, and it should never happen again. Now go to sleep. You have a sink and a half full of stuff to clean tomorrow. I have to go stock up on wine and smokes. Hopefully Charlie has more Vicodin for me." I muttered as I went into the bathroom.