It Started with the Holidays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so delicious." I whispered as I lay there. "God Rebecca. That was such an amazing fuck." I said as she got off me.

... ... ...

The second week into our vacation, I wondered if she was getting board. She had picked up her cigarettes again, and she was drinking too. She said she didn't regret it one bit, but I wondered what else I could do to make her happy. I got up early for three days, and went to sleep long after her, trying to find something I could do to make her vacation a little less..., home-bodied. We hadn't really gone out, except to eat. She didn't mind she said, and I didn't either. I just realized I knew nothing about her likes and dislikes. What could I do with her? What did we have in common besides taboo sex and wine?

On the third day, I found what I was after. It was my mom's journal. I looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. I had my mother's diary in my hands. The thing she wrote her inner most thoughts in. If it was hard for her to keep friends, and she told me almost all things, this..., this is the stuff she tells no one. Was I really going to risk my relationship with this woman for a good time? I felt sick to my stomach. I felt sick to my stomach, because I was so damn curious. I wanted to know all of my mother's thoughts. What she thought of the world around her. We all thought she was hard to live with, hard to love, surly, manipulative, I could go on. What did she think though?

Well let's think. I need to find a way to make my mom's vacation a little more active. If I learn a little about her in the process, that's good..., right? I'm not really trying to snoop. I'm doing it for the greater good.

I opened the book gently, and looked at the first page. The first page was an ode to face sitting. I wondered if at this time, she'd been single, or had already found me. The second page was titled My sexual fantasy I. I hit the jackpot. I fucking hit the jackpot.

'I wrote this story when I was alone. I needed masturbation material. Of course, I hope I find a partner that would do this for me. Ever.'

'I want to be taken out on a date by a pretty girl. But I want to be dressed as the whore. This pretty girl won't look like the type to have a slave. She'll look like the kind of girl who's prudish. I want us to go to a gay bar, so we can dance in public and make out. I want to get so drunk. Of course, if she's a good girlfriend, she won't mind being the designated driver. This is, after all, my fantasy. I want her to dance with me on our date. I want everyone to see us dancing. I want all eyes on us. My pussy will be wet as we dance close and I can smell her. I'll be getting drunk as we have a good time dancing, and I'll lose control. She'll take me home, and take advantage of me so good. Treat me like such a whore. I'll be so drunk I'll hardly remember a thing, but damn, I'll be enjoying the fuck out of the whole experience. Being taken like that, as I'm so vulnerable.'

'Please don't get desperate, Marry.' This must have been a note to herself. 'You will find a nice lady to be your wife. Don't settle for anyone. And don't show anyone this fantasy until you know you trust them. You are worth so much. Don't get carried away. Lesbian rape is real.'

Well, aside from that chill that just ran down my back, that was pretty good. I think I had a way to make that woman's fantasy come true.

I went back to sleep for a couple hours. Actually, the next time I woke up it was about noon. My mom was lying beside me, with the remote in her hand. She was flipping through channels as she snuggled into me. I smiled as I turned to wrap my arms around her.

"Wanna go out to dinner and dancing?" I asked as I kissed her lips gently.

"Oh wow!" she said as her face lit up. "Yes! I'd love to."

"Good. We can go out for sea food, and dessert, and grab some drinks at the bar and dance a few songs."

"Oh, thank you, darling." she said as she returned the kiss.

"I'm sorry it's not so elaborate." I said as I stretched.

"It's okay. I'm just glad I'm spending it with you." she said as she let go of me and started flicking through the channels again. "What bar are we going to?" she asked.

I told her what restaurant we were going to, and what bar after. I wanted a bar with a dance floor.

"But, Rebecca, that's a gay bar." she said confused.

"Yes. I figure we would be able to make out publicly, if we went to one. We are, after all, gay women."

"Wow." she said. Her smile was gone, and replaced by a nervous grin. "What if they find out we're mother and daughter?" she asked concerned.

"Mom, we don't know anyone here." I said laughing a little. "We are in Hawaii." I added grinning.

"I guess. It's just, I'm really nervous." she said starting to giggle again.

We ordered breakfast, and ate leisurely. I dealt with housekeeping as she went out into the balcony and smoked. The room was fresh when she came back into the room. We both took a good shower, and got ready for the evening.

She was wearing a nice long sexy skirt. The material was a very nice shade of salmon pink. It hugged her just right, and left very little to the imagination. She was wearing a nice grey pair of flats that she could walk and dance in. She was wearing the red lipstick that she'd given me a while back to make myself up before we made love. She liked how my lips left marks on her tits when I had it as we had sex. She wore her silver wedding band that I'd gotten her for our one year anniversary last thanksgiving. We weren't, and couldn't get married, but we at least had matching bands. Her top was a nice blouse that accentuated her bust, and made her look rather enticing.

I didn't really have anything to wear like her. I'd just packed very little for myself as far as sexy outfits went. I focused mostly on her suitcase when I made them up. She was a little disappointed, but I managed to find an outfit we'd both be satisfied with. I was wearing a pair of blue jeans, a black tank top, and a leather jacket over that. I was also wearing my wedding band, and I was wearing my good dancing shoes. I wanted to make her night worth it.

It wasn't like her fantasy. It was close though. I rented a car for that day, and we drove out of the hotel at around four in the afternoon. We went to the little restaurant, and got really good food. It was hibachi style seafood. We got there at a crowded time. We had to wait for a half hour to get a seat. The whole time we waited, we talked about my work, her retirement, and the plans for the future. We wanted to try and move out of Portland and somewhere better. Her body couldn't handle the climate as she got older. It was too humid. We talked about Reno, and a lot of other drier places. Someone finally came and showed us to our table.

"And what would you ladies like to drink?" he asked as he took out his pad and started writing.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade." I said smiling politely at him.

"I'll have a non-sweetened iced tea." she said smiling. "And two glasses of water, please." she added as he wrote.

"Would you both like a little more time to decide what you want?" he asked as he got ready to leave.

"Yes, please. Thank you." I said as he nodded and left.

We looked through the menu for a while trying to figure out what would be the best thing to get. We finally both settled on the shrimp. Mom decided to get the Surf and Turf platter, so hers also had steak. It was another forty minutes before they brought it to us.

The lighting was intimate and nice. The restaurant was a little noisy. That's only because there was an option to sit at the bigger tables and watch the cooks grill your food. My mom and I got a booth and chose not to participate in that.

Every once in a while, I'd grab a bite off her plate and feed it to her. She would smile and blush and tell me to knock it off. "People are going to see us." she muttered.

"Prude." I said grinning as I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

"Becky, please." she said as her face turned really red.

"You should see your face. You can fry an egg on it." I said with a grin.

We left the restaurant around eight and made it to the bar. We got a couple drinks, and sat at a table checking out the seen for a while.

There were men and women dancing, women and women, men and men. The lighting was dim here too. It smelled of leather and cigarettes, perfume and cologne, money, weed, fried food, and hair gel. You could tell the differences between the perfume and the cologne. The perfume was floral and over powering at times. The cologne was woodsy and not as strong.

"How's your stomach after that meal?" I asked as the songs changed.

"Good." she said as another one started up.

"Wanna dance?" I asked over the music.

"I thought you'd never ask." she answered back as we finished our drinks and got up.

We went onto the dance floor and started dancing. It was nice being here, with her. We danced close songs, and slow songs. Fast and wild songs. We held each other and at some points kissed sensually. As we danced through the evening, my mom got tipsier and tipsier. I was too focused on her to get drunk. Not only was I the designated driver, I was really getting into the idea of taking her home with me and dominating her. I wanted to do this as sober as I could. I wanted nothing to slip past the radar. She hardly ever let me dominate her, and this was a different type of submission altogether. She was getting quite drunk. She trusted me not to hurt her. To make sure that she had a good time lost in the music and in the liquor she was drinking. She was getting more and more under my care. Under my control. That drenched my pussy beyond belief. I was throbbing so much as we kept dancing. I saw a couple of older looking ladies kissing as we passed by. They weren't just kissing softly either. It was clearly visible as their tongues played together. I felt a drop of juice make its way on to my underwear. I could not wait to have sex with this lady in front of me. I was going to make sure I rocked her world. The aspect of dominating her was going to rock mine. I almost wanted to pull her aside and take her home. It was only ten in the evening though. I wanted to give it more time. Was it bad I wanted to get her as drunk as I could so I could do anything I wanted to her? She knew she was with me. It's not like I was a stranger. So was it really violating consent and all that, if I took advantage of her and manipulated how drunk she got? I couldn't think about that right now. I was on fire. Every part of my body was an erogenous zone. I was tingling with need. I had to have this sexy cougar. I had to have her.

The clock said ten to twelve. My mom was quite drunk. She was slurring her speech, and having a hard time standing on her own. I held her close as another slow song came on. We danced through it. We were looking into each other's eyes, and just taking in the feeling in the air.

"I want you so much right now, Marry." I said without hesitation. "I wanna take you home and have my way with you."

"Oh yeah." she moaned. "What do you wanna do to me, Rebecca?" she slurred.

"I wanna dominate you, Marry." I said as we kissed again. "After we finish this song, you wanna head out?" I asked.

"Yes." she said as I kissed her neck. "I'm really wet." she informed as we danced.

"I am too, baby." I said as we kept on going.

When the song ended, she took my arm and we made our way to the bar. I paid the tab, and we left. The fresh air felt good on my skin as we got out. It was cool and clean. The bar had been fine. After a while, though, it was stuffy and gross. I helped her into the car. As I did, I got a peak up her skirt. She was wearing a sexy thong that clearly showed off her pussy. There was moisture clinging to her hairy snatch, and I swear I got a whiff of it as she moved into the car.

"Roll down the window if you feel sick." I said as I closed the door and went around to the driver's seat.

I climbed in and drove off as safely and as quickly as I could. I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I needed to have her. I needed to take her. To orgasm all over that pretty face of hers.

"I'm so horny." she said from beside me.

"Me too, sweetheart. We're almost there." I said as we drove on. "Soon. Just be patient."

We made it home forty-five minutes later. I got out of the car and came around to open the door for her. I helped her get out of her seatbelt and we left. I made sure the car was locked, and we walked inside. We made it up to our floor, and I unlocked our room. We both went inside, and I closed and locked the door. Housekeeping had been here. They had made sure to clean and change the sheets, and everything was tidy.

I helped my mom get out of her jacket, and hung it up. I got out of mine, and we both sat on the couch in the room. I rapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I had a wonderful time today." I said softly.

"Me too." she said giggling. I'm glad I said yes."

We both started making out gently at first. My vagina pulsed with need and I grew more aroused. I slid my hands up her shirt and squeezed on her lace clad boobs. I rubbed her nipples through the material. She moaned sexily as I felt her up. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and I undid her bra.

"I wanna hike your skirt up and take you doggie style." I said between kisses.

"Yeah!" she moaned as she humped my leg. I could feel a wetness on my leg from her. I smiled as we kissed again.

I pushed her off me and got up. I grabbed her and pushed her towards the bed, which was near the sofa. She fell onto the bed with her legs hanging loosely at the edge. I undid my pants, and took them and my underwear off as I got onto the bed and scooted towards her face. I swung my leg over her and squatted down on her face as gently as I could. She went to work. Sloppily at first, and slowly getting into the rhythm of it. Her tongue was expertly sticking into me, circling my clit, licking up my juices. I was throwing my head back in ecstasy. She was unable to speak this time, as I was grinding my twat frantically on her face. I was crying out as I felt my orgasm approach.

"Eat my pussy, you sexy slut!" I cried out as she licked. "Oh god, I'm cumming! Fuck!" I cried out as my pussy contracted. "Oh yeah! Lick me, slave!" That sent me over the edge the rest of the way. I was sitting on my mom's face and she was so good at eating pussy. "Oh god yes!" I cried out as she finished.

I got off her, and laid down next to her. I was still wearing my tank top, and she was fully clothed. I started making out with her, and licking my juices off her face. I felt my arousal return almost instantly.

I left her for a bit to get the double-sided dildo. I put one end in me, and I felt my clit brush against the nub that normally rested against her pussy when she dominated me. I walked over to her and helped her get into position. I got on the bed, and I got behind her.

"I'm gonna take you, mom." I said as a drop of juice clung to my hair.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Dominate me, Rebecca." she moaned. "Take this pussy."

I got behind her, and lifted her skirt to her chest. I pulled aside her thong, and I grabbed her hips and thrust into her roughly. She moaned as I did so. We both groaned as we started fucking. I started going as fast as I could while I held her in place. I was fucking my drunk as fuck mother in her sexy slutty skirt. I was going so fast now I was starting to sweat. We were both moaning and gasping for breath. I was too focused on the fuck to actually talk dirty to her. She was too drunk to talk dirty to me. We were both just fucking wildly.

"I couldn't wait to have you!" I cried out as I came. "God yes! I'm cumming again!" I cried out as I fucked faster. "You are so wet!"

I pulled out of her, and I took the toy and placed it aside. I dug around for the single head dildo and strapped it on. I got back on the bed, pushed her down and flipped her over roughly. I ripped her skirt and shirt off and tossed them out of sight. I could buy her a new set if I wanted to.

"Oh Rebecca!" she cried out as I did this. "You're so naughty!" she moaned. "So forceful! Fuck me!"

I forced my way between her legs and smoothly slid in. I started thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. She was moaning loudly as I fucked her. I managed to go fast enough to make the bed start squeaking. She and I kept fucking as she approached her orgasm. I was making out with her heavily as we fucked. I'd take a break when she was on the edge and we'd make out for a while. Then without warning I'd start up again.

"I'm so close!" she slurred.

"Cum for me, slut." I said as I fucked her. "Take my cock in that tight cunt."

"Yes!" she moaned as she went over the edge. I went faster and faster and the bed was squeaking louder as we made love.

"Oh baby!" she cried out as she came. "I'm fucking cumming! Yes! Yes!"

We were both gasping after that orgasm. She was gasping from the rush, I was gasping from having to fuck her so fast. I pulled out of her, and gave her breasts a kiss. I went back to the suitcase and took out the double sided dildo we'd used on several occasions. I got back on the bed, and slid it into her pussy, which was drenched. The remaining length stuck out from between her legs.

I climbed on top of her and the dildo slid into me. I moaned delighted as I slowly began to ride her.

"I love watching you under me." I said as my clit rubbed against her. "Fondle my tits, mother." I ordered as she started doing so. "Mmm, yeah. touch me." I groaned. "It's making me so hot."

Her hands flicked and pinched my nipples as I rode her. She kneaded them and squeezed them, sending electric shocks all over my body. I moaned and scooted in as much as I could. My ass was resting against her, my legs on either side of her hips, almost like a man. I ground harder as I approached my orgasm. I leaned over her and she took one of my tits in her mouth. I loved the feeling this gave me. I was in heaven as I ground on her. She switched to my other breast, and started suckling on it. Both of us were moaning as we made love. My moans would change depending on what she did. Her nibbles on my tits sent me into a frenzy. Her tongue running over my skin, flicking across my nipple, was so good. The way she was moving her own hips in time with my thrusting was adding to the stimulation in my pussy and against my clit. I was so close and I didn't want to end it just yet. I slowed down, and started fondling her tits. We both came to a stop as we cooled down for a bit.

"I can't hold back anymore." I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yeah!" we both cried out as we broke into frantic thrusting. "Squeeze my tits!" I groaned as I ground into her.

"Your bean is so hard!" she observed as she thrust upward. "Cum for me, baby girl!" she moaned.

I rode her faster and suddenly was cumming. Her teeth on my tits were exquisite. Her lips around my nipples sent shocks through me. I cried out and came all over her. My vagina contracting while I also had a clitoral orgasm. I was in the most amazing climax of my life. I could hardly hear my mom as I came.

"So kinky! Dominating your mother!" she was saying from somewhere far off. "Such a naughty sexy slut!"

When it was over, I just sat there, on her, gasping for breath.

I got off and took the dildo out of her pussy. It was glistening from our combined juices. I saw a small puddle forming in between her legs as I walked to put the toy aside. I came back, and rolled her onto her side.

I got beside her, and we rapped our arms around each other. Our bodies were clammy from the drying sweat. We lay there happily for a long, long time, whispering to each other, professing our love.

I don't remember how, but we ended up making out again. We were holding each other and kissing deeply. Her tongue invaded my mouth. The taste of liquor still clung to her tongue as we kissed. As if we could read each other's minds, we both reached down and started fingering each other. My mom's pussy was so wet. Her clit so hard. I was such a lucky woman. Soon, our moans carried through the room as we continued kissing and fingering each other.