It Started with Two, Then Became Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up! Everybody knows how you detest your brother! Now you need to get off of Mr. Boytoy and send him home. Then, Eva, we need to talk!"

"Mom, where are Mel and Aunt Jess?" Evie asked.

"I was a bit suspicious when you girls decided to return home early. I thought you were covering for Amber so she could sneak off for some alone time with Dylan. I was feeling a bit tired anyway so I caught a cab home. I left them the van and they will be back about dinner time."

"Then I guess it's time for us to come clean," I announce to my mother sitting up so she can see who her daughter's naked boy toy actually is. As I do this Evie lifts herself off my cock and turning about, sits down on my lap. Evie takes my arms and wraps herself in my loving embrace.

The gasp my mother lets out is one for the record. She falls back against the door frame with a resounding thud. I suspect Amber will be making her presence known soon as there is no way she could possibly sleep through all the noise my mother is making.

"Oh my god! This is impossible!" our mom said as she shook her head and looked at us again, sadly seeing the same sight each time she tried. "Eva... Dylan... how could you! I mean with you... EVA... GET OFF OF HIM THIS INSTANT!" She screams. Evie, defiant as ever, does not. She actually leans against my shoulder presenting her hickey to me. Knowing that we are already busted I lean down and suck on Evie's mark. "My god... Dylan, Eva, this is INCEST!"

Mom was standing at the foot of my bed and had a perfect view of Evie's shaved pussy and my still hard cock. As wicked as I was being Evie apparently saw something in mom's eyes and decided to push this to the next level. Evie's left-hand wraps around my cock and slowly, very methodically, begins stroking my dick. As I work on Evie's hickey I look up and see that my mother is mesmerized by my sister's action. When Evie very slowly lifts her hand up my mother's eyes follow it and likewise when it goes down so do her eyes. Soon my mother's breasts are heaving at the sight of her daughter jacking off her son. It isn't long before our mom gasped softly. The sight of my panting mother and the feel of my sister's soft hand has me stiff in no time. "Oh my god..."

"Aren't they sexy?" Amber whispers in my mother's ear. She had indeed been awoken by my mother's hysterics. Realizing she might need to defuse the situation Amber crept into the hall but what greeted her was my sister using her sexual charisma to defuse the situation herself.

Amber's presence startles mom and she is about to apologize to my girlfriend for her children's misconduct when Amber places a finger on my mother's lips and says, "Watch."

Evie slides off me, leans over, and slowly begins to suck my cock clean. She and I are moaning quite loud as Amber closes in on my mother. "Dylan is too much man for any one woman. He might be too much for three women."

"EVA!" mom yelled once more as she snaps out of her sexual stupor. "Both of you girls go wait in Eva's room; we'll talk when I'm finished with Dylan!"

Evie sits up and gives me a quick kiss before saying "Go easy on her, my soon-to-be mother-fucking brother!" I was speechless as she winked and slid off the bed. Looking over at Amber I see her mouth the words, "Go For It". Amber and Evie then walked out of my room. Evie got a look from our mom as she could have grabbed a shirt from my hamper to cover up but she did no such thing.

Evie then said, "Have fun Dylan," and she shut the door behind them.

It took mom several moments to start our 'talk' and I studied her while I waited. At just a few months over 40, she was more beautiful than many of the college girls at Felicia, Amber, and Evie's school. Mom was definitely the source of Evie's good looks and my handsome features. Her body (I would later learn) is a solid 40DD-24-34 that she easily maintains with her part-time job as an aerobics instructor at the local gym. Luxurious golden brown hair, bright green eyes, and fantastically toned legs put the finishing touches on my awesome mother.

"Dylan, how could you do that to your sister... and please put some clothes on."

"Mom, in case you missed it, Evie was on top and therefore 'doing me'!" I noticed her pointed nipples poking through her bra and top and decided to push the envelope a little with, "and this is MY room so I'd rather stay like I am," and waved a hand over my body and stiff cock.

"Oh...um," mom stammered as her eyes looked at my cock, then my face, then my cock where they stayed for several seconds before she blushed and looked away.

Taking a chance while my mother was flustered, I asked her, "Mom, how big is dad?"

She looked at me puzzled before her eyes grew and she gasped "His cock? Dylan, you shouldn't ask something like that!" Her gaze had locked onto my cock once more so when I repeated my question I purposely flexed my cock making it bounce above me. "Oh god," mom said softly, then offered, "He's 5, maybe 6" long and much smaller around than... never mind!"

"Mom, come sit by me, it'll be more comfortable for you."

"No... I can't!"

"Sure you can! You were tired, you need to sit down. Sit DOWN, mom!" I ordered her. She jumped at my insistent yell but gingerly sat down beside me within arms reach. As she lowered herself her gaze once again fell on my cock. "Um, son, how long..."

"Just over 10 inches mom!" I said proudly.

Mom scowled at me as she continued, "As I was saying, how long has this been going on?"

"Oh let me think, oh yeah, we started just after 1 this afternoon."

"That's not what I... SINCE 1? Dylan, it's 3:12!" I nodded.

"She was tired when she got home so after making love to Amber Evie wanted a turn." My mother was shocked by my honest statement. However, this new information caused her to once more looked at my now fully rock-hard cock. She stared at it for several seconds before asking, "Dylan, you were starting to go soft when I sat down, but now you look fully hard... why?"

"Well, mom... you asked the question, and you are the answer."

She was about to ask what I meant but I guess she realized what I was implying and smacks my naked thigh. The move causes my stiff dick to move and it grazes her hand which was resting on my thigh. "Dylan! I'm your mother!"

"You may be my mother," I start to say running my finger along her thigh," but you are far from old and even more beautiful than you were in your old high school photographs. Besides being my mom you are also one Grade-A genuine MILF! All my friends say so!"

"What is a milph?" My mom asks unaware that her large breasts are heaving once again.

"It's spelled M-I-L-F mom!" I said incredulously. "A MILF is an acronym for 'Mom I'd Like to Fuck'!"

"DYLAN RYAN MARTIN! How can you even say such a thing?"

"First mom, I didn't invent the term, Hollywood did. Secondly, all of my friends have thought that about you for as long as I can remember!"

"Really?" My mom asks going from angry to shocked.

"Really. I know this as a fact as all of my friends have told me so... they really have no shame. And in all honesty, I couldn't agree more!" She started to speak but I cut her off, "Face it, mom, you are totally HOT! Remember how you use to put on your modest one-piece swimsuit and join us at the pool before Evie became a jealous witch?"

My mother remembers and can only nod her head.

"My friends always wanted me to tell them if you were going to be there so they could scope you out. I know Evie's guy friends when they came over were doing the same. That's why Evie didn't want you around... in your swimsuit. I have to admit, whenever you did that I was scoping out you out, not Evie's friends... well, except when Amber was around, then I focused on the both of you! I think you are... no, I KNOW that you are totally a MILF."

Knowing I had her attention I stretched out and laid down making my rod look that much more impressive as it stood up at attention twitching in all its glory. I was so hot for my mom and she must have felt it and it was starting her loins. Mom had been sitting over the side of the bed just within arm's reach but my move had the desired effect. I saw her swallow hard just before she swung her knee and leg up onto the bed and turned her body towards me. Her jean-clad knee brushed my leg and then her hand was lightly stroking the outside of my thigh.

"You had sex with Amber and your sister and it's still this hard?" she mumbled softly. Then louder she asked, "Aren't you tired, or worn out? Or just a bit sore?"

"I haven't had sex all week as I was waiting to spend the holiday with all my girls. So far I've managed to keep all three of my ladies happy."

"THREE?" Mom repeats.

"Yes, three," I state proudly. "I am currently in a relationship with Amber, Evie, AND Felicia," I inform my mother. " Felicia snuck into my room last night while the family was sleeping and we made love well into the early hours after the five of you left. That doesn't take into account the four hours yesterday that Amber, Felicia, and I made love before we arrived here. I have come no less than 10 times in the last 24 hours and I was doing a pretty good job taking care of Evie before you interrupted us."

"Bullshit!" Mom stated

"I am not bullshitting you."

"What makes you think that you can just keep on going?"

"Mom, I KNOW I can, even now! Thanks to my physical routine I have the stamina of at least a dozen men. My balls seem to generate extremely copious amounts of sperm to the point I can flood a pussy several times over. While I will eventually need a rest it's not like I am a wham bam thank you, ma'am guy. I make sure my lovers are thoroughly sated before I cum. For example, thanks to your interruption Evie only came twice this afternoon. She's usually good for three times before she can't take any more."

I can tell my mom's pulse is racing as her chest moves up and down with every breath. "You've seen with your own eyes what three of my orgasm-inducing love sessions do to Amber. She is dead to the world for a good long while after I pump her full of love."

"Oh god. Um, I, um..." and mom looked into my eyes hard before dropping her gaze back to my pulsing cock and then slowly pulling her eyes back to mine.

I could see her swallowing hard again at my stated statistics and abilities. As she thought about the situation I could tell she was weakening. I could smell her pussy from where I was laying. Seeing that she was being indecisive I decided to force the issue. When my mom turned her head, looking like she was going to leave I moved in, grasped the hem of her blouse, and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a very sexy emerald green bra and her arms came up and covered her encased tits. Pulling her down onto the bed, I turn her body so that she is facing me. I press my chest into hers and her hands leave her breasts and come up to stop me from pressing my naked cock against her body.

She opens her mouth to protest but being skilled at dominating submissive women (I've had a few), I kiss my mother and force my tongue into her mouth to silence her with love. My mother gasps in surprise, then fear, and then moans her surrender and I kiss her with all the love and skill I have learned from my various lovers. I wrap my arms around her, not pressuring her for anything more but soon my warm hot body has her yearning for more.

Breaking the kiss I look into her eyes and say, "Well..."

I see the trepidation in her eyes. She doesn't break my gaze at first. But then she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and whispers "I... I might just have to find out, Dylan." And her hand slid up my leg and lightly grasped my shaft. She gently jerked my shaft.

"Yes or no mom. Either all or nothing... I don't play games." My mother strokes my cock three times before biting her lip as she lowered her face closer and closer to my pole.

"Oh Lord forgive me," she said softly just before her lips graze mine one more time. I watch my mother slide down my body and when she is close enough to do so her mouth slides around my shaft and she bobbed her head on my first four or so inches. She does this for a while before she lifts her mouth off of me and gasped "Oh my god... your cock is so big... so hard."

"Largely because of you mom. But I wonder how much of it you can take in your mouth?"

"How much?" She asks incredulously. "How... how much did your sister take?" Mom asks as my hands feel up her body.

Grinning I answer, "Well... with help..." I grin thinking back to how rough I was with Evie. "She can take me to the base... she has a hard time, but she can do it."

With that information my mom returned her attention to sucking my cock as she took the first five inches into her mouth and up against the opening of her throat, making her gag slightly. Not to be deterred though, my mom hungrily worked her tongue around and around my shaft and cock head as she worked her mouth on my cock. Soon I felt my thick shaft sliding down my mother's throat. Only when her lips kissed the base of my cock did I realize she had done what Evie couldn't. She managed to get my cock into her throat without any assistance whatsoever. Looking down I stared into mom's eyes as she slowly bobbed on my shaft. I savored the feel and sensation of my mom on my dick. I shuddered when she started humming on my dick. She fondled my balls, which were still quite full (I was just as surprised). As much as I would like to come in her throat and mouth I had other plans for my sexy mom.

I slowly pull out of my mom's throat and mouth and she manages to not only get me out without gagging but she had no problem breathing. Something tells me I'm not the first guy to ever deep throat her. Mom repositioned herself onto her knees beside me and melds herself against my body. She looks lustfully into my eyes and asks me, "So I'm a MILF in your eyes, is that right?"

"Yes mom, you most definitely are a MILF!"

"Well, in that case, lord forgive me, you are a SILF... a 'Son I'd Like to Fuck'!" She says taking my saliva-soaked cock in her hand and pumping it twice. My cock twitched in her hand at her words. Somehow I had unleashed the slut in my mother. She leans forward and kisses me hard as her tongue invaded my mouth seeking my tongue out.

I quickly realize that my mother is very overdressed. I break the kiss to my mother's dismay and reaching down I unfasten her jeans and pull them over her hips and with her help off her legs. My mother is wearing a pair of matching simple black panties. My mother panics a bit when I pull out a sharp pocket knife as she does not know my intentions for the knife. Pressing the button on the back the blade extends with a click. My mom watches intently, her heart pounding, as I slip the blade carefully between her hip and the elastic band.

"Don't move."

Pulling the blade up and away the sharp knife cuts the band like a hot knife through butter. "While you can make anything look, sexy mom... I have to say, these undies don't suit you," I explain. I then cut the other band and toss the garment into the garbage bin by my desk. Mom gasps again when the blunt end of the cold metal knife blade comes up against her skin when I slip it between the front of her bra and the valley of her tits. Her hands come up and hold the cups in place and I pull the blade towards me and it slices the front of her bra. I close the knife and put it on my nightstand as mom tosses her bra into the garbage bin.

"I know what I'm getting you for Christmas this year," I tell my now naked mother. For the first time in my life, I see my mother completely naked. My cock is twitching in excitement and anticipation of what is to come. My mom shivers as I run my hand up her leg, and along her flat stomach. I let my fingertips graze her tits and nipples, waiting to feel the fleshy mounds. I trace my right index finger up the valley between her mounds, along her throat until I reach her mouth. My mom sucks my finger into her mouth like she did my cock and I actually shiver myself.

"My god mom, you are more beautiful than I imagined... and I imagined you were a TEN!"

"You're just trying to butter me up before you have your way with me."

"I am not! I don't believe in pillow talk. I treat my lovers as they deserve to be treated and they know how I feel about them before, during, and after we make love."

"Oh god... I haven't been treated like that since... I don't know when." Mom tells me as I move my body against hers.

"You deserve to be treated like a queen mom. If Dad isn't always telling you that he loves you and take you every night then he is crazy! I know if you were my woman that I would be bedding you every chance I got."

"Well, then your father is crazy because I get it about once or twice a month!"

"Bull shit!"

"No bullshit! Your father only gives it to me these days more as a duty than because he wants to. He has become a wham bam kind of man." My mom actually sobs and I can see her eyes start to tear up. "I was beginning to think I wasn't desirable any..."

That was the last straw. Before my mother could slip into self-pity mode I leaned in and kissed her with all the love I could muster. She moans in my mouth as our tongues dance together. My hands take hold of her tits and I begin memorizing the feel of them. My mom's nipples apparently are extremely sensitive now as she begins moaning into my mouth as my fingers squeeze her pink nubs. Mom breaks the kiss as she is panting from my manipulating her nipples and grinding my cock against her slit. "Oh god..."

Mom turns her head to the left exposing her neck to me (unintentionally) so I take that as an invitation to make my mom. She gasps loudly again as my tongue licks the spot I intend to mark. I start kissing her slowly, then I latch on like a vampire and begin sucking on her neck. Mom is writhing underneath me and then screeches when I slip my hand between us and insert my finger into her slick pussy. Her lips feel puffy in my palm as I dip my fingers in and out of her, all while avoiding her clit.

I let my mother's neck go and saw the bright purple mark adorning her neck. Pleased with myself, I move my head down and begin feasting on mom's nipples for the first time. As I moved from one nipple to the other several times she gasped, "Oh Dylan, I love having my tits sucked! Simon (my dad) doesn't do it anymore! Oh god yesssss, don't stop... DON'T STOPPP!" Mom screeches loudly as she held my face tightly to her chest. My mouth and fingers worked her into a frenzy. I didn't stop teasing her tits until her body shuddered beneath me and she let out a huge sigh of satisfaction. "Oh... Dylan, that was so good, just wonderful! I haven't been made to feel like that for soooooo long, so damned long! Thank you my darling!"

I quickly kissed her before dropping back down and giving each tit one last lick. My tongue slowly surfed down her body to her stomach where I kissed her several times before deciding to give her a hickey, just to claim her as mine. Mom knew it but didn't even try to stop me. My tongue slipped into her belly button and I licked her navel for several seconds as mom moaned and shuddered in pleasure. "Oh baby, you're making me feel so special!"

"You are, mom! You are so very special and I promise to make sure you know that from this day on." Mom pulls my face back to her for one more kiss before she allows me to resume my journey. Slowly I left her navel and kissed and licked my way to the bush of pubic hair she has. I find this interesting as Mom obviously doesn't groom herself these days as my father isn't doing anything to merit her doing so. I run my fingers over her mound and stop to look at her. She looks at me as I say, "I don't mind a little hair... but you have to attend to this if you want me going down on you like I do my other ladies."