It Started with Two, Then Became Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... understand." My mom says as my finger grazes her clit. I kiss around her mound and despite the fact that I'm tasting hairs as I do so I work my mom up into a squealing mess before I finally make my way up to her clit and then slipped around to her right and kissed my way down along her gash... close but not touching it. Mom shuddered again as I teasingly worked her into a higher level of arousal.

My lips slid between the bottom edge of her pussy and the sweet puckered hole of her anus making her grab my head and gasp "Oh god Dylan!" Then I slowly moved my lips up the left side of her slit, licking and kissing every bit of flesh I encountered. Finally, I reached the top of her slit again and I lightly brushed my mouth over her clit and breathed onto it hard. "Ooooohhh ohhh my GAWDDD! Oh please suck my clit!" she cried out as I instead passed it by and plowed my tongue from the top of her gash to the bottom, where I continued to her back door and stiffened my tongue into a point and pushed it into her ass.

"OH MY GOD! OHHH!" she screamed out as I increased my tongue's fucking motions into her anus. I was holding my face tight to her opening while her hips jerked and spasmed before me. Finally, she settled down and I slowly slid my tongue out of her ass and back into her slit, as mom groaned softly once more. My tongue found her opening and I forced it into her fuck hole as deep as possible. "Ohhh... ooooh... ooooh... ooooh... OH GAWDDD! " mom cooed in time with my tongue thrusts into her sopping wet pussy.

My right hand slipped down to where my tongue entered her and replaced it seamlessly. I slid my tongue up her slit and onto her rock-hard clit where I flicked my tongue rapidly onto it. "OHHH! Suck my clit, Dylan, suck it and make me cum!" I took her request to heart and sucked her clit into my mouth as my tongue attacked it with gusto, making my mom scream as her hips bounced wildly on the bed.

Her fingers were trying to pull my hair out as she held me to her pussy, my fingers fucking deep into her as I sucked harder and harder onto her clit, my tongue teasing it frantically. I turned my hand over and pushed my fingers in hard and deep as I rubbed her g-spot, while at the same time I bit down lightly on her clit and pulled it out as far as I could as I sucked it hard. My mom's legs went stiff and her hips rose and hung in the air as she screamed in climax! Finally no longer able to hold her position mom's hips dropped to the bed, only to begin bouncing high and fast as I worked her hard to prolong her orgasmic release.

Sensing she could no longer maintain her climax I eased up on her and gradually brought my efforts to almost a complete stop. Almost! Every few seconds her body would shake before me as she groaned once more, then again. My mom finally pulled my face up to hers and kissed me hard and long before holding me tight and saying "That was a wonderful baby! I haven't felt so loved in years!" I kissed her, my tongue dueling with hers for several seconds before I started to slide back down her body for round number two.

I never made it as she grabbed at me and said, "No Dylan... I can't wait any longer. I need to feel your cock. Please, give it to me! I want to feel you pulsing inside of me and spraying your juice all over my pussy! I want to know how Amber felt after you filled her up so much that her pussy spit out your cum. Please... put your fabulous dick in me... give it to me!"

How could I refuse so eloquent a request? Mom lifts her legs and parts them so her hairy pussy is open and awaiting my arrival. I slide up and slowly place the head of my cock at her opening. Mom hisses and groans as I slowly push my cock into her opening. As she is not loved regularly I gently eased my cock head into her making both of us gasp at the tightness of it all. Mom lifted her head as far as she could and then watched as my hips slowly moved forward, my cock disappearing into her hole. "Oh my fucking god it feels soooo big... sooo HUGE!"

I start slow. Mom and I start off making love like two inexperienced teens. We want to draw out and savor this experience as it is our first time together. Soon our passion for one another overtakes us and we are two beasts mating like beasts do. Our kisses are hungry and our bodies are fiery. Our pace quickens and soon the room is filled with the smacking sound of flesh slapping loudly and violently against one another. All of a sudden she stopped me and asked me to pull out for a moment.

Not sure why I just do as she asks. Once I am out of her hole my mother moves down a bit so she is flat on her back and not leaning on my pillows. She lifts her hips off the bed and with more limberness and grace than I realized she had, pulls her legs back with a slight bend to them and grasps her ankles, and pulls back so her glistening pussy is on display for me to see.

"Take me, son...! Take mommy's pussy... flood me with your cum!" She says in the sluttiest, sexiest tone I have ever heard from her.

"Okay, mom, you asked for it!" and she groaned loudly as I slammed my hips home, driving my cock head into the back of her cunt. The angle she is in now has seemingly opened her passage even more and I swear I felt the head of my cock kiss her cervix. Mom lets out a surprised but lustful moan when that happens. Her hands briefly lose their hold on her ankles but she quickly recovers. I began pumping relentlessly into her. Mom never knew what she would get next as I would give her several long hard and fast thrusts and then change to deep but short and hard before slowing to almost a crawl, switching later to fast. My mom must have been really loose down there after a while as just before I came the head of my cock pushed through my mom's cervix. My mom convulsed at that moment and hit her orgasm. As she screamed out loud my cock delivered its load straight to the room where I was conceived. Her screams grew in intensity as I brought her to one climax after another, her nails raking across my arms and back as her vaginal muscles milked every jet of cum they could from me.

After her huge multi-orgasm faded, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me harder than she ever had before! Then she said, "Oh god... you... are a wonderful lover... I... I have... never... been made love to like that before in my life."

"You are an amazing lover mom..." I tell her.

She lays in my arms holding me tight. My back occasionally reminds me that she was impersonating Freddy Krueger but it is good pain.

My mother dozed off for a moment, I'm sure because the day has been physically exhausting for her and here I go wearing her out even more. It isn't long though before I feel her hand moving to my cock again though.

"Ready for more?" I ask my mother.

"Oh god... you ARE insatiable." My mom says as my cock has returned to life.

"Told you so."

"I don't know if I can keep up with this... but I'm going to try."

"I will always be ready for you m..." My mother places her finger on my lips before I can continue. She gives me a quick kiss and then says, "Fuck me, Dylan... I want... no, I NEED you to fuck me. No romance or foreplay this time. I want a hard fucking from start to finish! Don't hold back! I want you to pound me into oblivion with your cock!"

"If that's what you want that I'll give it to you. Roll over!" My mother knows what I want. She rolls onto her stomach and gets up on all fours.

"Head down, ass up!"

I watch as my mother lowers her head and turns it to the side much like Amber was when she walked in on us. My mother arches her back down and places herself so her ass is up high in the air. "Is this what you want mom... you want me to go all out."

I ask her. She doesn't realize why I'm asking her but she soon will.

"Yes, son. Fuck me like the slut you've unleashed."

So I did. I thrust into my slut mother and rammed into her the likes she has never felt before. I slammed into her relentlessly and watched her beg for more. As her tits violently swayed back and forth with each powerful thrust I eventually grabbed hold of them and pinched her sensitive nipples as hard as I could. Mom screeched as I did this, her moans were a mixture of pain and pleasure. Only when I was sure my cock was wet enough did I move forward with my plan. Pulling myself from her pussy I part her ass cheeks and lodge the head of my cock into her ass. Mom groans as I do so and I hold myself still as she gasps for air. I slowly feed inch by inch of my cock into her ass until she is squealing at the sensation.

I pull her up by her tits and whisper, "Your ass is mine now mom. Whenever... and wherever I please."

"OH GAWD..."

"Say it..." I demand in a hushed tone.

"My... my ass... is yours..." Mom says in submission.

"SAY IT!

"Whenever... wherever... you want." My mother acquiesces.

"Good girl," I say

It took about five minutes of hardcore anal pounding for my mother's already ravaged body to reach its orgasmic plane. We had managed to get her onto her back so we could look into one another eyes as I fucked her ass into the shape of my cock. Mom cried out "Oh god, oh yes... yes, oooooh, oh fuck, oh shit... ohhh fuck... oh Gawd, YES, OOOHHHMYGAWD, oh my god, ohmygod... ohmygod... OHMYGOD... YESSSSSS!"

Mom's climax finally peaked then and she was blubbering incoherently as I continued pounding my cock hard and deep into her. Never had I heard my mother say any of the words she had been screaming out but now they seemed natural for her. My balls were getting full and I didn't want to overdo it on my first chance at my mom's fine pussy, so I worked her back up and moaned to her, "Oh god, mom... I'm going to cum! I'm about to cum inside your womb again!"

Mom grabbed my face, kissed me, and pleaded, "Oh yes, fuck me Dylan and give me all your cum! Give it to me! You... you're about... about to cum... in the womb that made you... Oh god, I can feel you growing inside of me! Oh god yes, there it is! I can feel you blasting into my womb! Oh god, I'm cumming! Give it to me, Dylan; fill me with your seed! Oh god here it comes... oooh shittt I'm cuminggg on my son's COCK! FUCK ME, SON! OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING SO HARD! FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS!"

It must have been the whole taboo situation that made me so viral because I again came buckets (or so it felt) in my mother. My cock lurched and jet after jet of sperm pumped through my cock and into my mother. I lost track as I was lost in the euphoric sensation of ejaculating into the woman who made and gave birth to me. When my balls finally ran out of cum I pulled myself from my mother and collapsed beside her. My mother was a quivering mass of female nerve endings, her body jerking at every touch but she eventually snuggled up to me. I lean over and kiss her forehead as we recovered from our incredible lovemaking.

Leaning over I whisper into her ear, "Mom... you are incredible! I'm so glad we did this!"

"I believe it was YOU who was incredible, Dylan Ryan Martin. I have never cum so much in so short of a time! Jesus! And while I'm still not sure if I'm 'glad' that we did this, I sure as hell am HAPPY that we did it! You have made me so happy...and tired, but god was it worth it!"

She leans forward and kisses me giving me a deep French kiss. "Dylan my baby, any time, and I mean ANY time you want to fuck me, you just say so and I'm yours for as long as you want to do it or until I pass out!" We kissed for several seconds before she smiled and said, "Of course, if you want to you can just keep right on going and I'll catch up to you when I wake up! Deal?"

"Deal!" I kissed her again then said, "I intend to hold you to that, but dad might not like it if I just walked up to you in the morning, flipped your dress up, and took you in front of everyone!"

She laughed at the image I just put in her head and then replies, "Well, if he doesn't like it then he can either do me as you do, or he can fuck off! But Dylan..."

"Sooo... am I just Dylan now or am I your son?"

"You will always be my son, particularly when your dad is around but as far as I am concerned... you are now Dylan, my lover. Out in public, you will refer to me as mom, but in bed, or when we are having our... "quality time" I'd prefer you call me Bekkah."

"Bekkah?"

"Yes silly... short for Rebecca. I never liked Becky and Rebecca is too long. While we're in the throes of passion I didn't really notice but towards the end... it felt weird. I can't deal with 'mom' and 'son' while we make love."

"Ok... Bekkah."

"Awww... that is so sweet!" The voice of Evie states from the doorway.

Mom and I look over and Evie and Amber are standing naked in the doorframe. The two are wrapped in a loving embrace and they obviously have been here for some time but how long neither mom nor I know.

The pair walked in and Evie went over to mom's left while Amber shooed me up so she could take mom's right side. "Excuse us, lover. We have to have a chat with Bekkah."

The girls heft Bekkah up and help her make her way to moms room. I used the opportunity to air out my room and take a quick shower. I was starting to feel a bit worn myself as I haven't slept much but I took the time to strip my bed and change the sheets. After not hearing from the girls for some time I walked over to my parent's room and found the trio in my mother's bed. All three women were still naked but were currently fast asleep. My mother was in the middle of the bed, my sister spooning her back with Amber snuggled into her breasts.

Her mom sixth sense must have gone off because I saw her eyes flutter open and greet my smiling face.

"Everything good?"

Mom just smiled and gave a small nod indicating that it was. I'm sure I would learn the details later but I wanted the girls to rest before they had to get ready for my aunt and cousin's return.

Just to make sure that everything was good I ask her, "Mom, do you still need to talk to me?"

"No son," she said softly as she leans over and kisses Amber's brow. I watch as Evie places her arm around our mother and rests her hand on Amber's hip. She kisses mom's shoulder and snuggles against moms back. I put my phone down on the nightstand and tell the three.

"I've set a 60-minute time. When the alarm goes off you need to get up and get cleaned up as Aunt Jess and Mel will be back around that time.

"Yes, Dad!" Evie playfully says.

Walking out of the bedroom I close the door, just in case, and make my way downstairs. I wasn't in the mood for leftovers so I ordered Chinese food for the group. Over the years it had been an on-off tradition to do this so I knew what everyone liked (even Amber). At 7 PM on the tick, my aunt and cousin came in carrying the bags that they had acquired during the afternoon. I told them to place the items in the living room on the couch to keep them separate from the earlier purchases and to come sit in the dining room as I was setting out dinner

After dinner, I was banished to the basement while the ladies went about going through their bags. As my family all had items for one another they each had to be in a separate room. Mom was in her room, Aunt Jess in the guest room. Evie was in her room, and Melissa was in my room. I had left candles burning in my room so by the time she entered it there was not one sexual odor present. Amber was the first done with the gifts so she brought her bag down to the basement. She closed and locked the bottom door and lifting her dress showed me she was sans panties. I was sitting on the couch we had down here and my soulmate, the alpha female of the group unfasten my pants, fished out my cock, and slid down onto me. I pull the front of her dress down, prop her tits on the neckline, and feast on her fleshy mounds while she rides me

A knock on the door interrupts us. My mother says that everyone is done and that we can come back upstairs. While having dessert Mel asks what the sleeping arrangements are going to be tonight. Amber and Evie had informed me that while she didn't mind it too much Mel didn't sleep well on the air mattress on the floor. Being a nice cousin I graciously offered her my bed and that I would sleep on the foldout couch in the basement. Melissa gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek for the sweet gesture. I'm sure my sister and lover were less than thrilled as they would never be able to slip past my room to get to the basement as Mel can be a light sleeper.

So it was that My aunt and cousin retired first. They were followed by Amber and Evie while my mother helped me put away the Chinese leftovers. As I'm sure she was tired I alone disposed of all the garbage.

"Tired mom?" I ask as she yawns after we put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and started the cleaning cycle.

"A little. I had a good nap though so I should be good for a while."

"Good for what?" I playfully ask.

When I turn around I find that my mother has dropped her dress and she is standing naked in the kitchen. Mom moves in and wraps her arms around my neck. We kiss, not caring if anyone walks in on us at this point and I lift my sexy MILF up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"We can't risk going to your room." I remind my mom in between kisses.

"I know..." She replies. "Take me with you!"

So, I carry mom carefully down the stairs to the basement. To my surprise, the basement is already set up for this event. Mom must have snuck down here while I was running the garbage from the house outside.

"I want you to make love to me Dylan. Pretend I'm your new wife and this is our honeymoon. Take your blushing bride and show her how much you love her and how much you're looking forward to doing this whenever you please."

I strip out of my shirt and pants (I rarely wear boxers anymore with all the women after my cock). We slide into bed together and I make love to my "bride". I only make love to her, there will be time for fucking later. I love Bekkah well into the early morning hours. I refrain from coming until mom has had three consecutive orgasms which put her over the average for a 24-hour period. Mom is thoroughly exhausted and I am pleased when she achieves her first ever orgasmic coma. Mom never left the basement and when my alarm goes off in the morning I am forced to wake the sexual goddess beside me and tell her she has to get up.

If I know Aunt Jess she will be up by 8 AM as she will be fully rested after sleeping just short of 12 hours. Mom knows this too so she reluctantly gets up, sneaks to her room so that she can shower and change and pretend she is fully rested. I remind her she only has to make it until her sister and niece leave and then she can go take a nap. This gives mom the boost of energy she needs to get breakfast made, divide up the leftovers between our two families, and see her sister off. Mom announces that she is going to take a long nap but requests dibs for me as a nighttime bed partner as she hasn't had as many opportunities as Evie and Amber have.

I laugh as another girl has been added to the Evie bandwagon.

With blushes on their faces, Amber and Evie acquiesce to her request and the two take turns tag teaming me while mom rests up for the night ahead.

To Be Continued...