All Comments on 'It Sucks To Be Me: Marc's Story'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
apollo170apollo170about 3 years ago

That was fun. And I'm sure you're right. We're all likely to be subjected to many more "February" re-hashes.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Okay story! I like people writing their own stories.

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best of these February stories.....5 stars...thanx

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Congratulations!

Your story sucked big time.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

One of your best. I actually laughed out loud at the ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good story keep writing the good ones 5 stars all your stories have good time for the husbands to cheat on their wifes

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

After all the marriages he destroyed, Marc never deserves to be happily married himself.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerabout 3 years ago
Loved One's Don't Get To Be Cruel Without Penalties

I have liked every saddletramp1956 story except this one. I know that this is just the author’s story. I am a one and done kind of guy. If you pretend you are doing something it is the same as having done the deed.

Even the fictitious character Marc LaValliere did not deserve what is done to him in this story. Joke’s and “teaching someone a lesson” and having a loved one involved means they really do not love whoever the joke or lesson that is played upon. There needs to be consequences. So, Lisa deserved to be dumped since she is a cruel bitch and Robert deserves some payback for him going after Marc.

Lisa should have learned there was a problem when she saw trash bags outside the door which contained per possessions and her key did not work in the lock. Then the story would have had balance - No Marriage.

Me I hated the story as written so it was a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GREAT!! You did it again. Keep them coming!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Nice rehash lite enjoyable and hopefully the last we hear of Mark LaValliere.

5 stars for the rehab twist. I am a forgiving sort and a fellow vet put him out of action. Fantasy of course.

Cheers

SAGE

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Haha yeah, if there's ever a backlot type area (Wreck-It Ralph style) for fictional characters in LW stories, Marc is definitely going to be one of the most angsty dudes there. "I don't want to do it, but they keep making me! You know how many times I've had my kneecaps broken?! Aaaargh!!!"

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

OMG, I shouldn't be surprised coming from the saddletramp, but a surprise inside and enigma got me all twisted in the saddle. Loved it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

That was a wicked fake you did right there. God that was funny.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Please. Let it end. Let it end! (Ha!) Well done Saddle. I nicely presented, well written, different angle of that friggen story. But... no more. No more......... Cheers.

Firsttimer0570Firsttimer0570about 3 years ago

Thuis was Nice plot, to wee it reversed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shucks, I love a lot of your stories Saddletramp1956, but man, you didn't have to do this.

It almost sucks

3/5 stars, it is because I like you

SpideySpeaks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wasn't even going to read this, because this guy always seemed to be the least interesting character in this never-ending story. However, this was a great addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done, this was something entirely different. Quite refreshing. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I didn't care for the breaking the fourth wall. It would have been better to pick one of the stories, and write what happened to THAT Marc.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

I thought I was going to laugh my head off but you threw that curve to make him human.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago

Love your writing. Can't say it's my favorite story, but for uniqueness I had to give you 5* ... your take on things has amazed me many times, great story line.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Well that WAS different!!!!!!!!

It exactly my cup of tea, but the story was tongue in cheek and well put together.

Scores 4/5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Interesting story, kind of surprised you wrote it. Yeah it is a different take on a long line of "February Sucks" stories. It really lacks creativity and generates no emotions during the reading. I think you were bored and took five minutes and wrote a story.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

I loved it and had a great laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another story without interest. Does G.A. pay all these so-called authors?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Cute! I thought the walk out scene was almost predictable, but you put a good spin on it and then the ending was not seen coming. Interesting story.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

I've been 6 and I have been 60. Blind, Crippled, and crazy. I've been to Texas and I have been to Oklahoma. I've done some calf roping and some Granny screwing. I've got different strokes for different folks. I've been wrong too long but I am going to be right tonight.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 3 years ago

All it needed was a reference to a "small black-and-white television in one corner." TYVM.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
noice 5*

In my universe Mark L. Is braindead. So I can't bring him back.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not what I expected from a saddletramp story, but it worked. Fun little story.

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago

What a hoot. Thanks

larrys3dlarrys3dabout 3 years ago
Unexpected....but I like it

As much as I love your usual approach to cheaters in general, I have to admit that this was a good story. I liked the flow, and while I'll never feel sorry for LaValliere, a good story about a true turnaround is a nice change of pace.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I debated reading "another" February Sucks story, but hey, SaddleTramp wrote so it can't be that bad! I liked the unique twist you did with this one and especially the ending. Begrudged 5*! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful! And, for those who might understand, I think Literotica is well on it's way to making a Tulpa or Egregore out of Marc. LOL! Love it!

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

made me laugh out loud. You can turn a tale sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh no, another February Sucks Story. Why can't you people give this garbage story a final burial. Won't even bother reading this.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 3 years ago

Ok, I'm split three ways here. On one side, I've long since expressed my disdain for the "Feb sucks" pandemic. To this day, I still don't understand the appeal. Why. Won't. It. Die?! Why does everybody and their mama wanna remake this goddamn story? I don't think I'll ever understand it.

Anyway, on another side, it's a saddletramp story. And I've long since been a saddletramp fan ever since I started reading the Cheating Zone (uh... hint, hint... *nudge-nudge*... more of those, by the way, please). So I expected something different, and in that regard, I wasn't disappoint. But then, as it's already been said, this wasn't what I expected out of a saddletramp story. I guess by normal standards, this was kinda... I don't know... tame. I don't know how I feel about it. Not sure if it was bad. Just different, I guess.

-JMFC

maedhros21maedhros21about 3 years ago
How about another story....

While I can understand the desire of people to put their own spin on this story might I remind everyone that there are plenty of other stories here that could and should receive the same treatment. One in particular is Richard Geralds "Another Love" .....for me it might be at the top of the list of most infuriating endings I have read on this site.

That being said I take my hat off to Saddle for one of the more original of the spin offs to February Sucks....good job, even made me feel sorry for Scumbag Marc.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Why do this....? You're trying to polish a turd. Walk away.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Like you said the tongue in cheek was there. I had thought it was earlier. Then POW! 5 stars

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago

As always, a bit of fun and light entertainment. Thanks ST

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Inane And Harmless

Mildly interesting.

Thanks for the effort.

katranmankatranmanabout 3 years ago

Not one of your best but still entertaining.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

The worm has turned. Another great one!

BoringDudeBoringDudeabout 3 years ago

Love the breaking of the fifth wall, well done, and the first of these in a long time that was fun to read, not just yet another spin on how Jim should leave Linda and hurt Marc.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

Fun Read Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Embrace it," he said. "Embrace the suck."

You're effin' brilliant, man. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At this time of year a redemption story seems appropriate. Thanks

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

It was OK, but I think your demolition job on the fourth wall was a jump too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this is a fitting end to what has developed from an original, inspired story into an unending nightmare. Thanks tramp for capping off this Groundhogs Day (for me anyway)! By now even George must be tired of this.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So for me Marc is not the most hated on LW. I have a toss up of Linda, the selfish bitch, and Jim, her wimp ass husband.

Nice take on the theme and nice twist. And as bad as Marc is since he had "changed" I don't see there being a wedding. Why marry someone who can be that cruel to you. I totally get the brother wanting revenge but for his sister to buy into it? Nope. We would be done.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

Damn Tramp, just when I thought that this story had been told from every conceivable angle, you freakin' nailed a completely different take on it.

Knowing your writting, I had realized the future was that Mark's future bride was going to be wisked away from him via his previous style, (although I expected it to be at the wedding plus I was expecting a well financed effort put together by former burnt husbands) - I hadn't figured on her brother, your way worked better.

Very, very well done. 5*s

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the chuckle!

eightytuneseightytunesabout 3 years ago

There needed to be a finishing of the whole February Sucks myth, and this absolutely did it. This is definitely a 5 STARS story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice new angle and a few smiles to boot.

About the story, while Marc deserves everything that comes his way, I can't see him having an 'oh well' attitude to what lisa and Robert did. I can't imagine Lisa being happy to do it given her history.

It seems odd that he would misremember Linda's name as Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved this version...

my favorite so far🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

"February Sucks" has been beaten to death. This try at enhancing the story could have been so much better, but as it is I feel that it is a failed attempt. The ending about him just being a fictitious character on a website left me cold. It was so out of character for this writer that I felt robbed of the time that I wasted reading it. I expect so much more from saddletramp 1956.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Even if I liked your story a lot, the co-authors who try this "Feb-sucks" story also have the right to write a story. And even if it is lengthy, I look forward to every new "February sucks" story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The shit act Lisa and Robert pulled at the club - I wont be so forgiving so quickly like Marc - that was fucking pathetic - so bring down a man who is trying to change -guess it is why people just revert to being their shitty selves after a while or just lose hope.

Really hate the Marc character buy dont approve of the Lisa-Robert stunt

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Excellent take on the Sux franchise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Gotta love this one Saddletramp.... totally off the wall..LMOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Can't stop Laughing

This story puts everything along these stories and follow-ups in the correct place.

Great take. 5 Stars

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I don’t see a guy of that make up putting up with the trick regardless of how downtrodden. At a minimum that’s a shit way to start a marriage.

Great take though credit ‘Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL. Nice twist

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

I thought Marc LaValliere was given 8-15 years in Greg and Allie chapter 3

Otherwise a good story with neat twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't like him destroying marriages and then finding love for himself while other relationships lie in ruin because of him. It doesn't really suck to be him, he comes out well in the end. Only story you've written which I dislike. I guess it was bound to happen, keep up the good work!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Well written piece and I love the twist in the end giving Marc a taste of his own medicine, really a karma moment. But I do wonder as Richard1940 did, if Marc LaValliere was given 8-15 years in Greg and Allie chapter 3 then how can this story be. Only the saddletramp could pull this off and make it a great read. 5/5

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

If it was Christmas I,d be saying ho ho ho…. I don’t think it will stop people writing more about him

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

Very nicely done....an interesting way to wrap up Marc's story. though I'm not sure he deserves it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn’t like this tale. Marc is better left to rot in prison.

Bill S.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Nice job. It’s good to see someone write about the other side of the coin

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just reread this and I have a theory about LaValliere. My belief that he is a manifestation of all men’s inner insecurities. This in my opinion is why he was so successful in stealing away most of men’s Wives with the exception of Greg and Allie. Greg was secure enough knowing that Allie was faithful enough to not to cheat on him. Which was why he was able to fend off his attacks and even when he received a threatening phone call. Again it’s just a theory.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

I swore I'd never read another rendition of "February Sucks" or anything connected to it so I'm passing on this one. Sorry Saddle Tramp.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh how the might have fallen, in this case mouth first on your wife's bull's cock you good for nothing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It takes a special kind of cuck to want the bull to have a happy life. Well, you're that special kind of cuck. Dementia has finally caught up to saddletramp

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story and I give it 5 stars. I read the stories involving Marc and what he did to those husbands and I approve of the treatment that Robert and Lisa gave to Marc. I hope that he has learned his lesson and he embraces the suck as the story says in the end. Great story. Perfect closure for the character of Marc Lavalliere.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa2 months ago

#124 FS sequel read. Thank you for letting me visit your universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, I understand the treatment Lisa and Robert ditched out to Marc. He deserved that for being an Asshole in the past. But I'm sure he's learnt his lesson. Getting shot in the knee ended his football career, his bad reputation almost ended his chance of getting a job, he has lost his father, a bad influence in his life, he has lost his fortune, no more a rich brat, I think it's about time the writers leave him be. Every guy deserves a second chance, especially when he's really regretted his past and has turned a new leaf. Please let him be, ST, let him enjoy his new life with Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great take on a well-used story. Loved the fictitious character denouement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...