It Takes Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to. So put that stuff up and let's go."

She took me out to her car so she could drive. We went to a small restaurant in a small shopping center. It looked nice on the outside and when we went in it was very nice. It only held about ten tables and two of them were occupied. The hostess showed us to a table in back and handed us our menus. After looking at the menu my appreciation for the place went up a lot. It was all French cuisine and the prices were a little high.

"Are you sure you can afford this, Beth? After all, your apartment was just trashed."

"I can afford it. I called the insurance company today and they will cover any reasonable expenses. So I think I'm okay in the money department. Besides, you have been so nice I feel like I need to do something."

"Oh come on, it was nothing you would not have done for me."

"Be that as it may, this is my treat. No argument."

"Thanks, Beth. You are the best."

The meal was fantastic and the company even better. Beth and I were getting more comfortable with each other every day. We talked well after the meal was over. Finally, we left the restaurant to return to the apartment. When we got home Beth used her key just to make sure it worked and it did without any problems.

Once inside I said "I'm sorry there is no TV in the living room for us to watch. I have one in my bedroom if you don't mind that."

"Thanks, but I think I will retire to my room and read for a while."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I don't know how your spare bedroom is set up but there is a network connection in mine if you want to use your laptop."

"It's probably on the same wall as mine. Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem."

We went to our own bedrooms. I turned on the TV, mainly for the news. A little while later Beth spoke from outside my door.

"Dennis, do you have a spare network cable?"

I opened my door and nearly collapsed. She had changed into a sleep nightie that didn't cover much.

"Sure, just a sec."

I got one out of my closet.

"Is this long enough?"

"It's fine. Thanks."

And with that she stood up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"That's for being so nice."

She turned and headed back to her room. I just stood there and watched her go, mesmerized by the sway of her hips. My cock was getting hard just imagining what those hips might feel like.

I went back to watching the news, but I could not get Beth out of my mind. What her lips must feel like, or her breasts. Or what it would feel like to have my cock in her. I finally had to masturbate to relieve the pressure my balls were building up.

I still was not sleepy so I watched a little of the late show and then removed my clothes for bed. I brushed my teeth and relieved my bladder. Then I decided to get a drink of water before hitting the sack. I went to the kitchen but before I could get my water I heard a small buzzing sound coming from Beth's room. Wondering what it was I moved to Beth's door. It was slightly ajar and the light was still on. Beth was lying on the couch with one leg on the floor and the other on the back of the couch.

She didn't have any panties on! And she was pumping her pussy with a vibrator. Her eyes were closed and she was very turned on from her expression. She had one hand under her nightie massaging one of her breasts. I heard a moan from her just as she seemed to be getting to a climax. But I was wrong. Instead she increased the pace of her pumping with the vibrator. This time I could tell she was getting close.

My hand crept down to my cock and began to rub it. But I was totally focused on Beth. She just kept pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Suddenly her head bent forward and she frowned as her orgasm hit her. She convulsed many times and finally let out a sigh of relief, slowing the pace of the vibrator.

I decided to make a discrete exit at that point and went back to my room. Once there I had to masturbate again just to get the vision out of my head. Unfortunately, that did not work and I kept seeing her all night long in my dreams.

On Saturday morning I usually slept in but with a visitor I decided to get up on time start to the day. So by 8:00 I was up, showered, shaved, and dressed. Beth's door was still closed so I went about my business as quietly as possible. As I was fixing my breakfast I heard Beth in the second bathroom and a little while later she emerged from her room in shorts and short sleeved shirt.

"Good morning, Dennis. Did you sleep well?"

"Pretty good. I just had visions of you all night."

"Flattery will get you somewhere, just not sure where yet."

"Well that's an interesting statement."

"It was meant to be."

"Well, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, I don't usually eat much for breakfast. Especially after a meal like last night."

"Yeah, it was good. I'm just having toast and jelly. Is that okay for you?"

"Perfect. Is there orange juice in the fridge?"

"Yes. Pour me a glass as well."

I made the toast, set out a variety of jellies, and we sat down to eat.

Beth asked "Do you have something planned for today?"

"Well, I was going to go furniture shopping but I can put that off now with some of your stuff taking up space. I don't mind that at all because I can put off spending money until you move back to your apartment, and that's not a bad thing at all."

"Sorry to take up your space, but I can understand your putting it off. I had to buy my furniture a little at a time as well. And I'm still paying for it."

"So, is there anything left in your apartment that needs to come over here?"

"Just a couple of small items I thought of last night. Probably just take two one-person trips. I forgot some personal items and I have some work stuff that needs to be brought over. That's it."

"I guess I will just hang out here today unless you have some suggestions."

"I might, let me think on it while I get my stuff."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

We cleaned up the dishes and Beth went to her apartment to gather up her stuff. I emptied the dishwasher of yesterday's dishes. By the time everything was put away Beth had finished moving her stuff to her bedroom/bathroom.

"Oh, I forgot to thank you about the cable. I found the outlet and it worked perfectly with my laptop. At least I can work from here if I have to. Sometimes I have to work after hours to make a deadline. I don't mind since it doesn't happen very often."

"Yeah, I can see that happening for my new job as well. Luckily the Internet connection is pretty fast so it's not a hassle. And the price for it was not too bad."

"It's worth every cent it costs. It saves me from going in to work on the weekends. Just the gas savings is equal to the connection cost so I don't feel cheated."

"I forgot to ask, but do you travel often?"

"I have made one three day trip in four months, and there is nothing currently on the horizon. I can handle that."

"I think it will be similar for my job. No one travels very often. There is a show in Vegas that the office sends a few people to but that only happens once a year and not everybody goes to the show. As low man on the totem pole I don't expect to be asked to go the first year."

"So I guess we are stuck here together for the time being."

"Looks like it."

We were silent for a while, then I remembered something.

"Did the apartment manager let you know how long it will take to get your apartment fixed?"

"She didn't have all the information yet but she was guessing two months. They have to rip out all the carpeting in the whole apartment and replace it. They also need to check out the electricity and when that is done, repair the pipe. Then they need to paint, luckily just the bedroom and bathroom. So I can see where it will take that long to get all the repair people lined up and the jobs done."

She sighed. "I hope you are willing to put up with me for that long?"

"Sure, no problem. I hope you can put up with me for that long."

"I already made up my mind about you. You are one of the good guys so I can put up with you for sure."

"Thanks, I think."

She smiled. If I could get her to do that once a day it would be worth her staying with me for two months. But I was hoping for a little more.

"Did you figure out something to do today?"

"I did." she said.

"So what would you like to do?"

"I think you will like it."

"So what is it?"

"Would you like to make love to me all day?"

I was stunned. "What?"

"Make love. You know, sex."

"Well sure. I just was not expecting you to say that."

She smiled. "I know. But after thinking about it last night I want to take you to bed and have you fuck me. And whatever else we can think of."

I still could not believe what I was hearing. "Are you sure about this? We have only known each other for two weeks."

"Of course I'm sure. I am a good judge of people and you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. So of course I want to take you to bed. I like you."

"I don't know what to say. I am flabbergasted. I like you a lot and you are attractive as hell. So of course I have thought about making love to you. But I never expected you to just come out and ask me."

"That's how I work. Once I make up my mind I don't waste time postponing what I've decided. I get down to it. So let's go to your bedroom and see what happens."

"Well okay."

One we were there she had me sit on the edge of the bed.

"I like putting on a little show for my men."

With that she started moving sensuously. Her hands began to wander over her body, first her hips and then her breasts. She kept this up for a while, all the time smiling at me. Soon she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts. It was really turning me on.

Soon she moved on to her shirt and began unbuttoning it from the top to the bottom. She left her breasts covered while she pulled on her shirt this way and that. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra and I badly wanted to see her breasts. But she persisted to just let me see parts of her breasts.

Then she opened one side of her shirt to fully expose the left breast. Then she covered it and did the same to her right breast. She alternated between each of her breasts for a minute. She turned around and took off her shirt, put her hands over her breasts and turned back around to face me. She gyrated her hips while she smiled at me again. After she had teased me no end, she turned back around and started to pull down her shorts. They slipped down slowly to reveal her cream colored panties. She stepped out of her shorts and faced me again, this time fully revealing her breasts. My god they were beautiful, much better than any other girl I had ever seen in person.

She put her thumbs in the sides of her panties and pulled them down a little. It was enough to reveal that she was fully shaved. That was driving me wild. I love a clean shaven woman.

Then she pulled her thumbs out of her panties and moved toward me. She pulled my shirt up and started unbuttoning my shorts and then pulling the zipper down slowly. I was already hard as a rock and she had a little trouble removing my cock from my underwear. It finally plopped out and she produced a huge smile.

"Wow, that is a nice cock. I was hoping for something good and I am not disappointed. Yours is beautiful."

She licked the head and then down my shaft. She then used her hand to hold it and jerk it a little.

"You have a really nice cock."

"Thanks."

She returned to licking it, then she put her mouth around it. My god I was in heaven. She was really good at sucking cock. But she didn't keep it up very long. She stood up and said "Take you clothes off."

I did as she asked. While I was getting rid of my clothes she pulled off her panties, crawled up on the bed, and laid on her back. She spread her legs and began rubbing her clitoris.

"Hurry up, Dennis. I want you in me."

In no time at all I was naked and climbed into bed. I moved beside her and took her into my arms.

"Ohhh wow." she said. "I have been thinking about this since late yesterday. You feel wonderful against my skin. And I like the feel of your cock against me."

"I have been imagining this for a few days now. I can't believe I now have you in my arms, both of us naked. It does feel wonderful. I could stay like this all day."

"While that would be nice, I do want you to fuck me."

"Are you safe, or do I need a condom?"

"I'm on the pill, so it's safe."

I smiled at her. She spread her legs to give me access and I moved between them. I started rubbing my cock against her pussy to get it wet.

"Don't tease me, just put it in."

So I slowly inserted my penis into her. She was really wet and there was hardly any resistance. Soon I was buried deep into her.

"Oh my god that feels good. You are just right for my pussy."

I started a slow rhythm in order to make it last as long as I could. She was meeting my thrusts with her hips matching my motions. Her breasts were right in front of me and I bent my head down to suck on her nipples. She moaned as I made both nipples hard. I then began kissing each breast returning to the nipples as I thought they needed it.

"You really know how to turn a girl on. Just keep doing what you are doing."

That encouraged me to pump a little faster and give her breasts a good workout with my mouth. She was really getting into the rhythm now.

"Oh, Beth. This feels so good. It has been a long time, but you are the best I have ever had. I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh it happening because I can feel it too. And you are good, oh my are you good. I don't want it to ever stop."

And with that we really started pounding each other. Her pussy was really soaked and I was never so hard as now. We were both approaching our climax but we just kept pounding each other. My climax was rapidly building and just as I was about to let go Beth screamed a little cry as her climax hit her hard. It brought me over the edge and we both shuddered together in pleasure. It seemed to last a long time for both of us, but eventually our spasms died away and then I lay on her.

"I'm not too heavy am I?"

"No. It feels really nice, your weight on me and your cock in me."

We laid like that a little while and then I moved off of her and to her side on my back.

After a while she said "Dennis, that was the best fuck I have ever had. I mean it, it was much better than anything anyone has done to me."

"It was for me, too. I have never had very good experiences with women before so this tops them all without a doubt."

We both looked at each other and smiled. She said "Will you fuck me again a little later when you recover?"

"All you need do is ask."

"Then I am asking. I want to stay in bed with you all day if possible, save for an occasional snack to keep up our strength. And fuck you as many times as you can last."

"That sounds nice. I would like that, too."

We got up and went to my bathroom to clean up. When we finished we returned to my bed.

"Does this mean you will be moving into my room?"

"If you want me to. I don't want to push you into anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"You can sleep with or make love to me any time you want."

"Thank you. You are the best man a woman could want."

"And you are the sexiest woman I have ever met. I can't believe that we got together like this. It is a dream come true for me."

"And for me, too. I have had a few relationships but never like this. I knew from the start that you were special. Now I can't believe how special you are. It is my dream come true."

With that we both embraced each other. Soon we were kissing passionately, our tongues dancing with each other. Soon our hands were wandering as well.

"Beth, you are so beautiful."

"And you are too."

My left hand soon found its way to her pussy. It was already getting wet again. I let my fingers move over her mound and in and out of her love hole. She in turn took my cock in her hand and began to massage it so it would return to its former hardness. After a while Beth turned around to a sixty nine position and placed herself over me. She took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to giving me a blow job.

Her pussy was right in front of my face so did my best with my tongue to stimulate her pussy and clitoris. She tasted better that any woman I had ever been with. And she was getting wetter practically with every lick I gave her pussy.

Meanwhile she was doing her best to make me as hard as possible. But we both were going at it slowly, trying to make it last. I moved from stimulating her pussy directly to kissing both legs on the inside of her thighs. She really seemed to enjoy that so I kept right on kissing and licking. Meanwhile she was alternating kissing, licking, and sucking my cock. I felt really nice.

We both kept our ministration up on each other for a long time. I really liked the way she was in no hurry this time. We were really making love.

But soon enough we both wanted more. This time she got up and turned around so she could sit on my cock. She lowered herself into position over my cock, aiming it with her hand, and then inserting it into herself. When she had taken me into her pussy she looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"You feel wonderful around my cock."

"And you feel wonderful inside me. I can feel every inch of you and I never want you to leave my pussy."

"And I never want to leave either. But this will not last forever, so we need to make the most of it we can. But we can try to make it last as long as possible."

"Then lets continue to take it slowly."

"I will do my best."

"So far your best has been good enough for me." she said, and then smiled at me.

I was having the time of my life. Beth was the best thing to ever happen to me. I hoped that she would stay with me forever, but I would settle for two months if that was all I could get. Especially if it was like this.

She was just so sexy. I still could not believe that she wanted me like this. No other woman I had ever been with made me feel like this.

She started moving up and down on me slowly. I placed my hands on her hips to help her control her speed. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. Her breasts were hanging somewhat at that angle. It was a beautiful sight.

We continued in that position for some time, then Beth decided she needed a change. She got up off me and turned around, then proceeded to reinsert my cock with her back to me in the position known as reverse-cowgirl. It was an amazing position because I could watch her slide my cock in and out of her. And man was she doing that! She was doing all the real work and it felt unbelievable, and man did her ass look good! No woman had ever fucked me in this position and I can see that I had missed out on something with this.

"Oh, Dennis. This feels really good. You cock fills me up completely."

"You look good from this position. We should try this again sometime."

"Oh we will. I love this position. It puts me in real control and is very stimulating."

I let her set the pace as I was not ready yet to dump my load. But Beth was doing a good job of getting me there. Just looking at her ass was getting me more worked up.

"Beth, you have the best ass I have ever seen."

"Thanks, Dennis. Your cock isn't bad either. It sure fits my pussy like a glove."

"You are the glove in this case."

She chuckled at that and then picked up the pace. She was really starting to pound me. Soon I was getting close to orgasm and I hoped she was to. It was hard to tell with her back to me. In this position I could not really help her reach he climax, I had to rely on subtle hints from her movements. But the way she was moving could only mean she also was coming to a head.