It Takes Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she really turned on the fire. She was humping me for all she was worth and the little moans meant she was getting close. And she looked amazing. Sex for Beth was not just getting yourself off, it was the communion of two individuals looking to become one. It was sharing your pleasure with someone else. And it was giving yourself to another in order to get more for yourself. She really knew what sex was all about.

I was really close and it felt so good to be giving myself to her. She could have me any time she wanted and I wanted to make sure that she really wanted me. Because I sure wanted her.

My climax was approaching but I held back as best I could, waiting for Beth to meet me in the pleasure zone. And then she was cumming.

"Oh, Dennis! I'm cumming!"

He convulsions were hard and they caused me to blow my load. My convulsions then matched hers for a long time. Both of our pleasures were maximized by the other. Our shared pleasure made our climaxes that much better. We were one for a moment.

Soon we were on the downhill side of our climaxes. Beth let go of my cock and lay down beside me, cuddling up to my side.

"My god, Dennis. You are the best fuck I have ever had. I really could do this all the time with you. I have never felt like this with anyone else. I might not be able to ever let you go."

"You have no idea how good that makes me feel hearing you say that. You feel so right to me. Everything is perfect when you are with me, whether there is sex involved or not."

"I know, I feel the same way. All I know is that I am so glad you came into my life."

I put my arms around her and held her for a long time. Touching her in any way was wonderful. Having her against me was like it completed me, I became a whole person. We held each other for a long time, enjoying needing one another.

Soon enough we both felt the need for the bathroom so we untangled from each other. We each used the toilet (she was not shy about that at all) and put a few clothes on. Then moved to the kitchen.

"What would you like for lunch, Beth."

"I would like to eat you all up, but there aren't too many vitamins or calories in that. So whatever you have in the way of food will be okay. I'm not particular."

"How about chicken I had left over from this week. I could warm it up and add some vegetables to it."

"Sounds good. Can I do anything?"

"Sure, fix something for us to drink. I can handle the rest."

When everything was ready I served up the food. For some reason, we both ate in silence. But finally Beth spoke up.

"Dennis, this morning was wonderful. It really was the best sex I have ever had. But I guess it was more meaningful to both of us than I originally thought before this morning. Now I am not sure where this in leading us."

"I know. It feels like I have fallen off a cliff. A nice one mind you, but a cliff nevertheless. And I can not see the bottom yet."

"Yeah, it's scary. I feel like I should say 'I love you', but like you said we have only known each other for two weeks. How can I know if I am really in love in so short a time?"

"Same here. Love is not sex, and sex is not love as the old saying goes. I guess we have to give it more time to determine how we really feel. But I can say for sure that I want that time with you, both in and out of bed. That is the only way to discover our real feeling for each other."

She smiled at that. "Yeah, you are right. Time is what we both need, and it is time together that will determine our feelings."

With that she got up and came over an sat in my lap and put her arms around me. "You are very practical person." she said. "I like that about you. There are many things I like about you, your attitude about life, your love making, your generosity, you ability to cook, and how you feel about me. I am sure there are more things to discover about you, and I need time for them to be made known to me."

"Same here. You are the sexiest and most generous person I have ever known. I like everything about you. But as you said, I am sure there is more to discover and only time will make those qualities know to me. But I sure would like to discover them with you here with me."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere for the next two months. Hopefully that will be enough time for both of us. But for right now, I want to take you back to bed and see what I might discover about you."

"Let's clean up the dishes first and then we can fuck all afternoon."

"Now that sounds like a plan."

And that is exactly what we did. By 5:00 we were both pretty exhausted and had to take a break. We watched a little TV in my bedroom, had supper, and later that evening we did it one more time. Beth never even went to her bedroom that night. She stayed in bed with me and we slept with each other like baby twins in a crib.

The next morning we took a shower together and stimulated each other to a climax. Then we decided we needed to get out for a while. Houston is a huge city and there are lots of things to do. But we settled on a public park to spend some time together. It was not too warm in the shade of the trees and we walked together for a few hours talking and getting to know each other better. It felt really good to hold her hand that whole time.

She was a really wonderful and loving person, one I was glad to know. How I could be so lucky to have found her I will never understand. It was like I had to wander in the land of not so fine women in order to discover the one woman that was the perfect match for me.

Fast forward to two months later. Beth's apartment was almost finished, so she went to the manager's office to let them know that she was moving in with me permanently. It was a decision we both made a few weeks earlier. We really had fallen in love with each other and we were both certain that we would be with each other forever. We even talked about marriage, but both decided that we could put that off for a while.

We moved the rest of her things to my apartment, got rid of some of her stuff (like a ruined bed), and settled in to life with each other. I don't know what the future will bring, know one does, but I am for sure Beth will be by my side. She really is the best person I know and satisfies me like no one else ever has.

OlderHormones