It Takes Two

Story Info
Helen opens up to her husband.
5.4k words
3.3
24.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers

Helen decided she had to talk to her husband. As they lay next to one another in bed, she asked him to hold her. He did as asked and gently spooned Helen from behind. She slowly told him a limited version of her experiences over the past few months. There was no mention of the gang-bang on the holiday that had started her awakening; no mention of the way she had enticed her spin instructor who had then had made her come after stripping her naked and pinning her up against a wall. She didn't talk about the way she had deliberately dressed to tease the delivery guy a few days earlier, exposing most of her body as he stood at the door of their home. Even the experience with the window cleaner was told slightly differently.

Helen explained that she had been getting dressed and was topless when the cleaner had suddenly appeared at the window. She had felt embarrassed and covered up her breasts with one arm whilst pulling the curtains shut with the other. She went on to tell him that with the curtains shut she had also felt so aroused by being seen. She had put her hand inside her thong and gently caressed her clit before removing her underwear completely, laying on the bed and masturbating until she came. Helen could feel her husband's cock stiffening against her. She explained that she wanted to slowly explore a more adventurous sex life with him, like he had asked her to in the past and hoped that he did not need any persuading. Little did he know that the door on Helen's more adventurous sex life had already been blown well and truly open.

Helen moved her left hand behind her and felt the bulge between her husband's legs. She slowly massaged his cock and balls through the fabric of his boxers and then turned towards him. She eased his boxers down and as his cock sprang free, began to work the shaft with her hand. Pre-cum was already glistening on the tip of his cock and Helen now took the shaft fully in her hand working it up and down, her rythm increasing until he came, semen erupting from his penis. He had been well and truly turned on as he had visualised Helen's recent voyuerism.

The couple agreed that a weekend away would be a good way to reignite things, somewhere different. They settled on a couple of nights in Gdansk. They had visited Poland before and the many shot bars and cheap alcohol had always made for a good trip. Helen wanted to push things from the off and suggested to Dan that they each have one surprise, one request and one more adventurous sex experience planned.

Dan needed no persuading having wanted to push things futher with Helen for some time. He wondered where this new Helen had emerged from. Why now? Perhaps he'd ask more questions later, for now it was too good to be true. Helen's request to Dan was made before the trip. She wanted him to match her by fully shaving his cock and balls. Dan did as asked, his genitals now soft and smooth to the touch. Helen's surprise was also made before the trip. Before their overnight bags were put in the car, she removed all of their underwear that had had been packed, also noticing a gift wrapped item in Dan's bag. It was light and clearly clothing - probably some sexy lingerie for bedtime she thought. Both fully shaved, both commando for the weekend. She felt turned on at the thought of being exposed and taken in public. How and where would Dan fuck her and who might see?

The weekend of the trip arrived. It was a short flight to Gdansk and a quick taxi ride from the airport to the city centre. The hotel was on the waterfront. It was a warm summer's evening and the hustle and bustle of the city's nightlife was just beginning. It was around 5pm and Helen and Dan threw their bags in their room and made for the hotel bar. A couple of quick drinks was the plan before heading out and seeing where the night took them. Helen sank a couple of sauvignon blancs; Dan a couple of Polish beers. Given they were in Poland, a couple of vodka shots were naturally thrown in.

Helen and Dan returned the room to shower and get ready to go out. The alcohol had made Helen more than tipsy and as she showered she started to feel horny. She stepped out of the shower, her red hair slicked back, a soft white towel wrapped around her. The room was on the 6th floor with large windows giving a panoramic view of the city. Helen walked to one of the windows and looked out. It was still daylight and she could make out locals and tourists down below. Across the waterfront she could just make out people eating and drinking across the way. The reality of being exposed and potentially watched entered her mind and she decided on her sexual experience there and then.

Dan was sat in the chair contemplating showering himself but then Helen called him over.

"'Make me come, now, in front of the window."

Dan was about to check if she was sure but before he could say a word Helen untucked the towel and it fell to the floor. Here was his wife exposing herself, her naked body on full display. It wasn't obvious to everyone below or to those across the water but if you looked up at the window, your eyes would not leave the sight before you. Dan moved behind her. He could tell she was turned on as her nipples were already rock hard. He moved his hand between her legs and started to rub her smoothly shaved pussy lips. She was already wet and he nudged her forward so that her breasts squashed into the glass in front of her. Helen moaned softly has Dan's fingers expertly worked her clit. His other hand grasped her left buttock cheek and he decided to take a chance and started to rim her anus with a finger. Helen had never really entertained this before but a lot had changed since the last time he had tried. He moved his finger just inside her anus whilst continuing to finger fuck her. Helen imagined all of the people down below seeing her body rythmically move to her husband's moves. As he moved his finger further into her arsehole she could contain herself no longer and screamed louder than Dan had ever heard her as her orgasm arrived, ending the short sex show for a small number of poeple below who had clearly watched. Helen collapsed onto her hands and knees.

"Wow!" was Dan's initial response.

"Where did that come from?"

Helen looked up and smiled.

"Thank you!" was her only reply.

Helen lay on the bed naked as Dan stripped naked to shower. His cock was hard but she would see to that later. Dan returned and looked through his bag.

"I'm sure I packed boxers?" he asked Helen.

Helen rolled onto her front and smiled.

"I took all our underwear out, I read somewhere that it made a couple's weekend away more sexy, the knowing and the easy access." she replied.

"I'm not sure where this has come from" Dan replied, "but 'I'm not complaining!"

Helen had now used her three sex cheques - a surprise, a planned and a spontaneous request and it was now Dan's moment to use one of his as he threw her the present she had spotted in his bag.

"For you, to wear out tonight. My surprise!" he said.

Helen unwrapped the gift and held it out in front of her.

"Is this lingerie?" she asked, holding the flimsy garment by its thin neck strap.

"No, it's a dress!" Dan replied smiling.

"Go put it on and let's see how you look!"

Helen went to the bathroon and looked at the label of the dress. It was from Pretty Little Thing, clothing designed for women half her age but then she had a body many women in the twenties would die for, toned, tanned and athletic with perfect 34B breasts. The dress was a white halterneck, with a thin neck tie strap, her toned, tanned back and shoulders were completely exposed down to the small of her back. The front of the dress just fully covered each breast, the silky material resting on every contour of her body. It was clearly meant to be be worn without a bra but the plunging neck line meant that tit-tape was required and Dan had clearly not factored this in. The dress was short and rested around two inches below Helen's butt cheeks. Without underwear, there was easily a risk of exposing herself. Helen felt both exposed but sexy as she looked at herself in the mirror. She decided to wear her hair up and, having dried it, tied it neatly at the back before pulling wisps of hair down to frame her pretty face. She applied a modest amount of make up and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Very sexy and certainly more adventurous!" said Dan, clearly liking what he saw.

"Which shoes?" Helen enquired.

Aside from the trainers she had travelled in, Helen had only brought a pair of black high heeled sandals with strapping that rose up each calf.

"The sandals for sure!" Dan quickly replied.

Helen's intended outfit had been a longer summer dress; with the shorter halterneck that clung to her curves and no support for her breasts, when she walked little was left to the imagination.

"Let's go!" said Dan and they left the room to go out into the city.

As Helen walked the streets of Gdansk, she cut a striking figure. The white fabric of the dress contrasted with her tanned skin. Her breasts visibly swayed under each side of the halterneck; it was approaching 9pm and the cooler air made Helen's sensitive nipples harden and strain against the material. As she walked in her heels, every now and again, the shortness of the hemline of the dress exposed a little bit of buttock to anyone behind her at the right time. Both Dan and Helen were acutely aware of the attention Helen was drawing, including in the restaurant where they ate, the waiters and indeed one waitress in particular vying for attention and flirting with Helen at the table.

Having eaten, Dan and Helen hit a couple of shot bars before heading to the famous Lumi bar. The bar was a popular place with locals and tourists alike and served a myriad of different shot cocktails. Helen sat in a small alcove as Dan ordered what was to be the third and final drink in this particular bar. As he waited to be served, a younger man sat next to Helen and began talking with her. He was in his twenties, shaven head but handsome wearing a tight black T-Shirt and jeans. He clearly worked out judging by his toned arms and chest and Dan kept noticing his gaze wander to Helen's legs which were on full display given the shortness of her dress. At one point Helen and the man both laughed and as they did so, he rested his left hand high up on her right thigh.

Dan returned to the table and the two men introduced themselves. The young man was called Adrean, a local and he asked the couple what their plans were as the clock approached midnight. Both Dan and Helen weren't sure. The Lumi bar was probably their last stop before heading back to the hotel. Adrean asked them if they had heard of the Bunkier club, a nightclub set in an old World War Two bunker. It was a must visit on night out in the city and Adrean knew people on the door who would let them in without the need to queue. It was around a twenty minute walk away, closed at 4pm and they could stay as little or as long as they liked.

Both Dan and Helen agreed it would be a shame to cut the night short, they downed their shots and left the Lumi bar. Having consumed a number of drinks, Helen was a little unsteady as she walked, her exaggerated movements in her high heels caused her dress to sway even more than earlier. Her nipples again stiffened against her dress and Adrean could barely take his eyes off her breasts as he walked beside her. They reached the Bunkier, a old WW2 building clearly of Eastern European architecture, square, grey and unremarkable aside from the neon sign above its entrance. As promised, Adrean was able to bypass the lengthy queue and walk them straight in. Inside, the club was jumping, a variety of dance floors on different levels each with its own distinctive theme of music and each packed with locals and tourists enjoying the evening. Adrean led them through the darkness of the club, flashes of light brightening the way as the strobe lights pulsated with the music. They moved to a darker dance floor playing a variety of R n B tracks; not really Dan's thing but certainly music Helen liked to listen to. Adrean sat them down in a small alcove next to the dance floor and left, returning moments later with a round of vodka shots.

"Cheers!" and he gestured to Helen and Dan as the three of them clinked their glasses and necked the shot.

Adrean asked Helen and Dan if they wanted to dance but both said no. Adrean disappeared again and returned with more shots which were quickly dispensed with. Dan wasn't sure what Adrean's motive was but it was clear he wanted to dance, certainly with Helen and was hoping the shots would have an effect. When another request to dance came, both Helen and Dan refused again and when Adrean inevitably disappeared to fetch more drinks Dan tunrned to Helen. She was clearly drunk, her speech slightly slurred.

"Go dance with him," Dan said. "Put the young lad out of his misery, consider that my request cheque used up."

Helen pecked Dan on the cheek.

"OK," she replied, '"Just a couple of dances and then we head back to the hotel."

Adrean returned with three more shots. The three of them necked the alcohol once again and Helen stood up, taking Adrean's hand and led him onto the dance floor. Although drunk, she was still able to dance with just a little unsteadiness on her feet. Helen had always had good balance and could dance well and she cut a striking figure on the dance floor as her short dress swayed in time with her movements. Her breasts did too and a number of men sat around the dance floor could barely keep their eyes off her, including Dan. When the ultraviolet strobe hit Helen, Dan was sure you could make out her aerolas through the fabric. Her nipples were visibly hard. As the track changed Helen turned around and backed herself into Adrean, beginning to grind against him. Her hips swayed and lowered and the hem of her dress rose slightly and Dan was sure her caught a glimpse of her naked, shaved pussy. As Helen straightened Adrewn put his hands on her hips and moved in time with her. Helen could feel the bulge growing in size from behind and was becoming increasing aroused herself. Dan watched, his own cock stiffening as her watched his wife uncharacteristally dancing in such a sexy way with a stranger.

As Adrean held Helen's hips, the hemline of her dress rose further, the full length of her leg on display. Adrean knew Helen was not wearing a bra but as his hands moved around the soft skin of her hips the realisation hit that she had no underwear on at all. He glanced over towards her husband who simply remained fixated on the couple, as were a number of men and women around the dance floor. Adrean decided to see how far he could go and moved his left hand under Helen's dress towards her inner thigh. There was no resistance so he slowly moved a finger towards her public area and discovered she was fully shaved. This was unreal, he thought. His finger found her pussy lips, already wet and he gently ran it up and down as much of her pussy as he he could reach. Helen's reaction was to back into Adrean's crotch with her backside as tightly as she could and her right arm reached behind Adrean's neck and pulled him towards her own. She could hear him breathing behind her ear as he continued to turn her on. She was oblivious to her location, her body still moving with the music. She wanted him to take the tie of her halterneck between his teeth and pull it slowly exposing her body but with no bra, Adrean found it far simpler to move his right hand under her dress and began to massage her right breast, occasionally squeezing her nipple. Helen moaned softly. She grabbed Adrean's hand from her breast and led him from the dance floor, searching for somewhere to go. Dan watched his wife and Adrean leave and crossed the dance floor following them. He struggled to intially see where they had gone but noticed a fire door was ajar and looked through the gap.

In the alleyway behind the club, Helen had already removed Adrean's cock from his jeans and boxers and was giving him a blow job. She stopped and Dan watched as she stood up, reached behind her neck and pulled the tie of her dress, causing it to fall around her hips and exposed her magificent breasts. Adrean needed no invitation and took each breast in his mouth in turn, sucking the nipple hard as Helen arched her back to increase the sensation she was feeling. Adrean then spun Helen around so she was facing the wall, palms against the concrete and her legs spread wide. He dropped his jeans and boxers to his ankles, and began to fuck her.

Dan didn't know what to think. He was confused, but not angry. He was intrigued and aroused and wanted to come himself. He watched his wife continue to be fucked, still wearing her heels and her white dress bunched around her hips like some kind of erotic toga belt. Dan took his phone out and started to take some photos. He didn't know why but the sight before him was too erotic not to capture. He watched as Helen orgasmed, Adrean withdrew and Helen finished him off by hand. Dan quickly returned to the table and, a few moments later Helen and Adrean returned.

"What have you two been up to?" Dan asked wondering what Helen would say.

"Just a bit of flirting on the dance floor!" she replied, "You saw I'm sure, then I needed the bathroom and Marek showed me where to go."

Dan wasn't sure what to make of this lie and for the first time since Helen had talked about a more adventurous sex life, began to feel that she hadn't been fully honest. He had enjoyed sharing his sexy wife but not being lied to. It was late and Dan suggested going back to the hotel. Helen agreed and Adrean arranged a cab back for them. They arrived at the hotel, reached their room and Helen immediately crashed on the bed, still wearing her dress. Dan removed her heels and undressed climbing into the bed naked next to her. He took out his phone and looked the images, his cock hardening with each one. He had to find relief and it didn't need much wanking before he came. He looked at the clock. It was after 3am. Dan wiped himself clean and looked at his wife. He still had his adventurous sex cheque to cash in. He had always had an idea what it would be but was cautious as to whether it would be too much for Helen. After tonight's perfomance, he would now sort it in the morning for sure with maybe a few adjustments. He turned over, switched off the light and joined Helen in going to sleep.

Dan woke early, still bewildered by what he had seen of Helen last night. He picked his phone from the bedside table and swiped through the photos he had taken of Helen and Adrean. He zoomed in on Helen, her toned, tanned legs on full display, her dress bunched around her midriff, her hipbones fully visible. His eyes scanned upwards, her breasts hanging down, nipples fully extneded as she lent forward against the wall allowing Adrean to fuck her from behind. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she had moaned in pleasure. His cock stiffened. He would find out more from Helen in time, he was determined to do that, but the final sex cheque of the weekend, his choice of an adventurous sex experience for the couple needed organising. Dan had already thought of what this experience would be but now wanted to ramp it up a little. He googled erotic massage parlours for couples in the city and came across one that referenced cunnilingus and happy endings amongst its services. He pinged a message via the website and waited for a response.

Helen stirred and asked what the time was. It had just gone nine and the breakfast service in the hotel ended at ten so the couple quickly showered and got dressed. It was another warm day in the city so Helen wore what she had intended to wear the previous evening; a light blue summer dress with a flowery print, the two thin straps giving full display of her toned shoulders and neck. The hemline was lower than the halterneck her husband had bought her, resting half way down her calves. As per her surprise, she wore no underwear. Her hair remained tied up and she finished off the outfit with her On Cloud trainers. During breakfast, there were moments of awkward silence. Neither Dan or Helen knew how to broach the events of the previous evening, particuarly as Dan knew that Helen had lied to him and Helen had no idea what Dan had seen. They talked about the last day in the city before the flight home, perhaps a walk around the city and then Dan reminded Helen that he had one cheque to cash in.

Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers
12