It Takes Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait and see!" was his reply when Helen asked what it might be.

The couple returned to their hotel room so get ready to head out and Dan's email notifcation pinged. It was reply from the massage parlour. They had an hour available at 3pm and the price quoted of 1500zl was a price Dan was happy with given his request. The flight home wasn't until 8pm so they had plenty of time. Dan and Helen checked out of the hotel and put their bags in storage. They strolled around the city, along the waterfront and took in the spectacular views from the clock tower. The couple enjoyed a light lunch and as 3pm approached, Dan told Helen that he had booked them a couple's massage before they flew home. Helen wondered if this was Dan's cheque being cashed in and was slightly disappointed but knew how much her body would appreciate the experience.

Just before 3pm, Helen and Dan arrived at the Thao Thai massage parlour and climbed the steps to the entrance. They were greeted in reception and went to undress. Helen removed her sundress and trainers and put on a robe. She met Dan through the other side of the changing room, and both removed their robes and lay face down on the beds in front of them as they had been asked to do. The door opened and the two massueses entered, one male and one female. The man introduced himself as Lukasz. He was similar in appearance to Adrean from the previous evening, perhaps a little shorter but his upper body was more well toned. Halinka, the female, was pretty brunette. Her figure was not dissimilar to Helen's but Dan noticed that her breasts were larger. Halinka was to massage Dan and Lukasz was to massage Helen. Each had a small folded towel placed over their backsides and the massages began.

Dan and Helen faced each other as rhe massueses worked their shoulders and neck, applying the essential oils as required. Dan noticed how the oil made Helen's skin glisten and as Lukasz's hands moved down her back, felt his cock stiffen. He was also enjoying Halinka's touch. He couldn't recall if another woman had touched him since he had got together with Helen over twenty years ago. He watched as Lukasz slowly moved his hands towards Helen's backside, the towel gradually moving lower and he noticed how Helen has now closed her eyes. Dan felt his own towel move lower before it was removed completely and he felt Halinka's fingers caress the lower part of his ball sack. Clearly, Lukasz was doing the same to Helen's clit; her mouth had opened and she was beginning to moan softly. The massauses continued to work on Helen and Dan, turning to their attention to the legs before asking the couple to turn over. Helen opened her eyes and looked at Dan.

"Full body." he whispered.

Helen noticed Dan's cock standing to attention and for a moment, Dan appeared embarrassed. Halinka gave it some attention, a couple of slow strokes and told Dan not to worry. Helen wasn't sure what to make of it before her focus shifted as Lukasz drizzled oil onto her breasts and began to massage them, occasionally tweaking her nipples as his hands worked the flesh around them. Dan watched as Helen clearly became increasingly aroused. At one point she bent her knee and clearly widened her legs encouraging Lukasz to move his hands there before her he straightened her leg back down. He was the one in control. Halinka began to work Dan's cock and balls and Dan knew Lukasz had moved to Helen's clit and would be fingering her at that moment.

Dan watched Helen as Halinka slowly worked the shaft of his cock. He was so close to coming and watching his wife turned him on even more, just as it had done watching her the previous evening. Helen was lost in her own world, eyes closed, her tanned body glistening in oil and she acted on impluse and reached for Lukasz's groin, carrying out her own massage of his cock and balls through his shorts. This is what Dan had paid for. Lukasz moved away from Helen as Halinka stopped working Dan's cock. Within moments Helen felt a tongue probe her clit but this was a different feeling from any she had felt before, softer, more sensual. She opened her eyes and saw Dan eased up on the bed, stroking his cock and then looked down to see a topless Halinka eating her out. She wondered where Lukasz was before her arms were grabbed and she was eased down the bed, her head unable to rest and forced backwards to where a naked Lukasz was standing, his cock standing to attention. Lukasz moved towards Helen and with her head tilted back, she immediately took his cock in her mouth as Halinka moved further up the bed to work Helen's clit with her tongue. Dan watched Helen fully take Lukasz's cock. She was fully deep throating him, gasping for air when he withdrew as her own orgasm neared. Dan could contain himself no longer and exploded, eyes closed he heard Helen scream as her orgasmed to the stimulus of Halinka's tongue. As Helen came Lukasz withdrew from her mouth and came himself, splattering Helen's oil covered breasts in his own hot semen. Helen lay panting but this was not over.

"Her turn!" said Lukasz and pushed Helen back onto the bed as a now fully naked Halinka straddled over her face.

Helen had never been with another woman but Lukasz gave her no option as he lifted up her head and buried her face in between Halinka's own shaved cunt. Helen started to work her tongue as Dan watched his wife eat out another woman, one of his own fantasies. Helen's body still glistened from the oil and Lukasz's semen still coated Helen's breasts, her nipples still rock hard. Helen became increasingly confident as Halinka responded to her promptings.

Helen moved her hands up to Halinka's breasts, pulling at her nipples. Halinka responded by gyrating her hips over Helen's face and her own orgasm arrived, her scream more high pitched than Helen's but equally as intense. Halinka shuffled back and lent forward kissing Helen on the lips and in response, Helen opened her mouth and for a brief moment, the two women's tongues were intwined.

Dan was again rock hard.

"One more" said Lukasz and gestured Helen towards Dan.

She had been fucked and made to come so many times this weekend but full sex with her husband had yet to take place. She wearily moved up from her bed and climbed on top of her husband and could feel the familiar feel of his cock inside her. Dan started to fuck his wife but it was clear that she was tired. Helen felt something cold on her anus as Lukasz applied some lube and a finger started to caress her arsehole. This was the extra stimulus Helen needed as a finger entered her and the feeling of both her holes being filled took her back to the beach in France and she began to lose her self again, her breaths becoming shorter as she became increasingly aroused. Dan was close, Helen was close but she wanted one final push.

"Fuck my arse!" were words that Dan never thought he would hear her say and he started withdraw only for Helen to abruptly say "Not you, him. You stay there!"

Dan continued to fuck his wife as Lukasz cllmbled on the bed and slowly inserted his cock into her areshole. The combination of two cocks, just as it had done in France, made Helen's arousal all the more intense as Halinka massaged her soaked breasts and her body stiffened as she came, just as the two men inside her did. Helen lent foward, exhausted and lay on her husband panting.

"Good time guys, we will leave you for a moment!'" said Halinka as she and Lukasz exited the room.

Helen looked at Dan. "We need to talk!" he said.

Helen nodded and after a few moments, she clambered from the bed and they both showered and changed ready to head for the airport. Unsurprisingly both slept on the plane home. The drive back from the airport was again punctuated with awkward silences before Dan went for the truth.

"That night, with Adrean, you lied to me!" he said.

"How do you know?" Helen replied.

"I followed you, I watched you. You looked sensational - it turned me on and I paid extra for the experience we had today." he replied.

"You seemed to lose yourself so many times in there."

"I've much to tell you, it started back on our holiday in France. I wasn't sure how much to tell you, what to tell you." Helen said.

"I'm still not sure I have the words to talk, give me a couple of days and you'll know everything, trust me, I know that's difficult right now but please."

"Today was amazing but you need to know why, how its changed but I want us to explore together. Give me a couple of days." she continued.

Dan nodded and before long, the couple arrived at their home.

A couple of days passed and Helen walked into the front room where Dan was sitting. She passed him her iPad.

"It's all here. " she said.

Dan looked down at the ipad and the browser was opened on a webpage, Literotica.com. The story was called 'The Transforming of Helen'.

"This is the first." Helen started to explain.

"There will be a couple more but this should start to explain everything."

"'I hope you can continue our journey to the next stage." and she kissed him on the cheek and left the room.

12