It Takes Two, Our Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I had an erection thinking about it. That was a bit embarrassing.

I looked at Bill, "Did you just have the same memory I did?"

He nodded yes with a grin.

I was really trying not to be too obvious, and casually looked over pretending to catch something in the window to check her out a bit closer as Pete brought the next round.

Another beer for Bill and another double Maker's for me. Candidly, I was starting to feel no pain, I looked at the full glass of Maker's Mark and said to Bill, "Dude, I think I need to eat first."

I had a funny idea. Tapped Bill on the shoulder and said, "Wait a minute. I'm going to go over there and if I succeed don't be a complete and total asshole like you always are. If you are I will fucking kill you later. Got it?!" And I gave him "The Look." "Can you put your gentleman act on for me please?" He nodded yes.

And I walked over to the blonde's table.

"Hi. I know this is a bit weird. Well, actually, I have never done anything like this before." And I kind of blushed a little and hung my head in shyness. "And if you tell me to go jump in a lake I'll completely understand."

I paused, looked up to check the temperature.

"But I noticed you here by yourself and it is no fun to eat alone. My buddy over there and I were about to have some dinner. They make a really good veal scaloppini here. I promise you we are not killers, rapists, bad guys or even Republicans! Just good company. How would you like to join us at the bar for a little dinner?"

And I smiled.

She said, "That does sound delicious, but I've already ordered the avocado and crayfish salad. I suppose we could ask the server if she can bring it to the bar, if that is alright with you? It's never great eating on your own"

Fuck she was British! A beautiful blonde with a British accent. I was instantly besotted.

She graciously slid out of the booth, stood up, straightened out her short dress, put out her hand and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Stephanie."

I took her hand and said, "I'm Andrew. My friends call me Andy."

"Well then Andy," she said in that delightful British accent, "My friends call me Steph. Let's go to the bar and you can introduce me to your friend."

And I led her over.

Stephanie:

I wondered for a moment what the hell I was getting myself into, but I thought to myself that we are in public, so why not? I picked up my bag and glass of wine, noticing that I'd already drunk half of it. I caught the eye of the server and asked her if it was OK to bring my food to the bar. She looked at Andy then back at me and smiled.

"Sure, have fun!"

I wasn't sure if she was saying that to Andy or to me, but what the hell.

It had been a tough week and I felt I needed to cut loose a little that weekend. I'd been working for a big tech firm for years now, I'd joined them straight out of university. Back then I'd been a very androgynous nerd. The company had still been fairly small then, just a couple of thousand people, and they were really careful to keep the culture and were very inclusive.

By now I was unquestionably female, I was one of the few girls who didn't live in jeans there. With my new gender I realized that now I was a woman I really liked men. I found out that I really liked sex too and had few limits. I had the good fortune that the delicate looks I had as a boy gave meant I was a very striking and pretty woman, and I made the most of it.

We got to the bar and Andy made a big show of introducing me to his friend

"This is great! Bill, meet Steph. It's Steph, right?" I said yes. "Steph, meet my buddy, Bill."

"You're not going to believe this," and in a stage whisper, "She's British! How cool is that?!"

Bill had slipped off his stool and I realised that even with my heels on both guys were slightly taller than me, I liked that. He gave me a devilish grin and nodded, "Nice to meet you, babe."

"Very good to meet you Bill. Thank you both for inviting me over."

He walked back to his stool and Andy said, "Do you need help getting on to the stool? Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be a jerk it's just that they are pretty high..."

I realised I would be on the stool between them, I placed my glass on the bar and each of the guys took one of my hands as I perched up onto the stool. I hooked one of my heels on the rail across the legs of the stool and crossed my legs, I quickly and carefully ran my hand along the hem of my dress to make sure I wasn't showing too much leg, although I did realize that the fabric was taught across my thigh so if they looked carefully they would probably be able to make out the buttons of my suspenders.

Was Andy checking out my ass? Hmmm.

"May I buy you another glass of wine?" asked Andy. "I'm pretty sure our buddy Pete has got something better than the house white over there. Hey Pete, can you get our new friend something better than the weasel piss that you serve as a house white?"

Pete laughed and nodded yes.

Clearly Andy wasn't going to give me the option to decline, but I would have said yes anyway.

Bill looked over at me, "So, what brings a cute British babe like you all the way to California.? Business or personal?"

"Oh, I work for one of the big tech companies."

"So are you one of those wizkid engineers?"

I laughed, "No I'm a designer, I make things look good so they're more fun to use." I wondered if they'd notice the intended double entendre.

Andy jumped in, "I assume that means this isn't your first time here in The City?"

I turned back to Andy, "No, I get over here all the time, my team is mostly based here."

A fresh glass of wine was placed in front of me, I could tell by the slightly darker colour that it would be a heavier, probably stronger wine. Andy raised his glass and Bill raised his beer, I met their toast

"Cheers! to a fun Friday night."

As I put my glass back on the bar, noting again the scarlet stain from my lips I wondered what I had just toasted.

As we started to talk about what the two guys did I felt Andy's knee rest lightly against mine as Bill leaned in for more small talk.

Andy;

Wow! The ass on this chick. Actually, what a hot babe. Blonde, cute, I'd say about 28, 29 years old which would be a good fit for my 34. A nice rack. Not too big, not too small. Firm stomach and a tight ass with smallish hips which I prefer. I know there are a lot of guys who like "baby's got back," but not me. Give me a tight, firm ass and long legs and I was in heaven.

I was thinking with her height and build that she had run track in college. Who knows? Maybe the Olympics. Maybe a medal?!

I had met an Olympic gold medalist once and she showed me the medal. One of the coolest things I had ever seen. And I had been on Market Street with the rest of San Francisco to watch the Olympic torch run down it on its way to the Los Angeles games. Maybe she'd show me hers. Gold for the British team.

Shit, fantasies aside I was hoping to score a little British gold myself by fucking her later tonight. The more we went into the night and the Maker's drowned my sorrow over Courtney the more horny I realized I actually was.

So, I move my knee into hers. Not my style, but I was getting pissed off at Bill for trying to move on her.

I jumped in, "Steph, did you say you worked in design? I'm a designer myself. I actually have my MFA in design, but not tech, scenery. Theater and TV mostly except on occasion I work on a movie or two when they come through here on location."

That got her attention.

"Really? Anything that I would know?"

And we started to talk about the shows I had worked on and then onto our favorite shows we had seen here, on Broadway and the West End, the TV we were binging, and our favorite movies.

I knew most of this stuff bored the shit out of Bill so I was boxing him out.

And it didn't take long for him to finish his drink and say, "OK kids, I'm out of here."

And he looked at me and said, "Remember what I told you, buddy. Call me later."

And he gave me a very cryptic look.

After the good nights I said, "Aren't you hungry? What if we went over there to a booth and ordered dinner. They haven't brought yours yet, and I can order right now and have it sent to the booth."

"Hey Pete! Can you order me the veal scaloppini with all the sides the way I like it, and have it sent over to a booth?"

He of course nodded yes. We got up, I looked at Rocco and said, "Hey, Bud, it's OK if we move into a booth."

He nodded yes and we went back to Steph's original one.

She slid in. I watched her as she somehow gracefully slid her hand under her tight dress and very ladylike slid into a tight booth with style and without revealing anything indiscreet.

I'll admit, I was disappointed, but it was impressive. I slid in on the other side so Steph was on my right side. My dominant hand.

Carol came over with our drinks. "Have a nice dinner. I'll bring it over soon."

I said thanks and turned to Stephanie, our knees were now pressed together.

Stephanie:

"I hope I didn't spoil any plans the two of you had for this evening? I thought your friend was going to join for dinner too?"

"Nahh that's OK, Bill was heading out anyway, I've got no special plans."

I could feel the heat from his leg through my thin dress, his good looks were definitely having an effect on me, as was the wine on an empty stomach. I knew I was going to have to tell him if anything went too far, but I wasn't yet planning on that, although I realised that my body was telling me differently.

"So what are your favourite places to go in the City?" I asked. "I'm always happy to find good new places, although I'm here often, I don't have so much time to try out all the new places" I was thinking to myself that these days I seemed to pretty much exclusively hangout at Diva's and the Power Exchange, although I wasn't ready to let Andy know that one of my regular haunts was a BDSM club yet. "There's a bunch of good bars and restaurants round here I know, there's some good places over in the Castro too, do you know Martuni's? it's pretty good, a kind of piano cocktail bar"

"I've heard of that, they have a show there too, right?"

I knew it pretty well, it has a drag review and quite a few of the girls from Diva's go there. We'd all been over there together occasionally.

"Yeah, some nights."

"So where else do you like to hang out when you're here? I've not seen you around and I'm pretty sure I'd remember a babe like you."

"Oh, I tend to hang around at the bars round here, you've probably never heard of a place called Diva's" Thinking that Diva's was only a block away, also famously now the only Transgender bar and nightclub around, they claimed to be the only one left in the US, so that could be a bit of a giveaway.

Luckily at that time our food arrived, my salad as expected was a huge bowl and looked really tasty. The smell of Andy's food was great, but even after years of coming to the States I could never understand why the portions were so huge.

I picked up my napkin and laid it on my lap, as I smoothed it over my legs I accidentally brushed against Andy's thigh, I was pretty sure he'd think I'd done it deliberately and blushed.

"Bon appetit." I said to him, turning and looking into his eyes again briefly.

He flicked his own napkin open and laid on his lap, resting his hand on my thigh for a moment and squeezing gently.

"Bon appetit babe."

I started to eat my salad, relishing the flavours of the fresh seafood and avocado. Andy was clearly enjoying the tender meat and as we were talking every so often his hand dropped down below the table and rested on my leg.

We talked about the places we liked to go, and Andy talked about his work again, to be honest I'd not heard of half the things he'd been involved in, but then I tended not to watch that much TV anymore. My mind was not on the conversation anyway, because my mind was filled with his touch on my leg. He had found the button of my suspender belt and was gently outlining it with his finger, as well as gently stroking my leg.

He caught me off guard by saying "I like a girl who enjoys vintage lingerie, not many girls do now."

"Oh.. thank you." I blushed, "I don't normally, I just thought..." and what I was saying trailed off not knowing how to reply.

It didn't help that his smile was disarming, or that I'd pretty much finished the second glass of wine.

I'd pretty much finished what I was going to eat of my salad, so I lay my cutlery back on the table and folded my napkin beside them, realising as I did that Andy's hand was now stroking the smooth skin of my leg through the fine nylon of my stockings.

Andy looked at me smiling, continuing to eat his tender veal, while gently edging the hem of my dress up a little. He could see I was getting hot and he winked at me, taking his hand away he turned to the server,

"Carol, could you bring my friend here another glass of wine? And I'll have another Maker's, Pete knows which one."

"Sure, I'll be right back."

She cleared my plate and hurried off.

I glanced down and I could see that the lace top of my stocking was now visible, but then the bar was dark, and we were pretty much in private, so I left it. I pulled out my compact and touched up my lipstick to give myself time to think.. I didn't have any specific plans for the evening, and what the hell, the guy who wasn't sure whether to leave his wife at home to come and see me in a sex club could hardly be called a plan..

Andy was here, he was hot and I was on heat.

I put my compact away and leant gently against Andy as the server brought our drinks.

This time it was me to raise my glass first "Cheers."

"Cheers babe."

Andy:

I don't know what hit me. I was completely and totally enchanted. Enthralled. The British accent, the blonde hair, how hot she was, the tight bod, my favorite kind of ass, the long legs, and that outfit! (I was suddenly beginning to feel way underdressed and began kicking myself for not putting on one of my designer sweaters, nice slacks and some Cole-Haans.)

The kicker was the garter belt and stockings.

OK, she landed right into my number one fetish. Garters and silk stockings. Fuck there is nothing hotter than a hot babe standing before you wearing nothing but a black garter belt and sheer silk stocking preferably in fuck me pumps.

Usually I have to buy them for the girl and bribe them into wearing 'em. But I got hotter, harder, and came explosively when a girl was willing to entice me with that look. I'm a visual thinker. Yes, we feel sex with our bodies, but we experience it in our minds. Orgasms occur in our minds. And garters and silk stockings made my mind cum.

It was truly not my style to be so aggressive. Normally I would have reached for her shoulder, but with the clinging fabric of her dress I couldn't help but notice the garters and fuck me, I simply could not resist.

Maybe it was my libido talking. Maybe it was my anger and horniness from my breakup with Courtney. Maybe it was Little Andy talking, but I really wanted to get this chick home and fuck her raw.

I was hoping she didn't see my rapidly growing hardon.

There was something about Stephanie. Yes, she was pretty, but in a handsome way.

I have always liked handsome women. Attractive, cultured, well groomed, smart and successful. Giggly girly-girls have always turned me off. Sure I like a lustful real woman. What straight guy doesn't? But the handsome professional pushed my buttons the most.

I read once that there are only three kinds of women and three kinds of men. Not sexual orientation, not lifestyle, nothing like that. Aura, the person's being.

The three kinds of women, according to this essay, were "woman," "girls," and "men."

OK, don't laugh and remember this is aura not lifestyle. Examples:

A Woman would be Jessica Lange, Bette Midler, Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren.

A Girl would be Sally Field, Reese Witherspoon, Meg Ryan, Kristen Bell.

A Man would be Sigourney Weaver, Candice Bergen, Lauren Bacall, Michelle Obama.

You laugh now, but when you walk through the world soon you will be looking at all women, friends, colleagues, checkers at the grocery store and thinking, "She's a woman, she's a man, she's a girl." Trust me.

I'm attracted to women who are men. Tall, strong, successful, powerful, smart women who are my equal.

I can't stand a woman that I "can take." Sure they are good for a fun fuck for a night or two and then a quick toss them away, but for a real relationship, I need a partner. Someone who can meet me and be my equal.

I had a hunch that Stephanie was just that.

Stephanie:

I knew by now I should be telling Andy what was going on, it was one of my rules... having been beaten up a couple of times when guys I hadn't told had found that I was a "trap" had taught me that lesson well and truly. But, here I was, maybe it was the wine, actually very likely it was the wine, but I was hot for this guy and the way he was stroking my leg like he possessed me was turning me on even more.

I knew I was doing it for him too, he was trying to hide it, but his erect cock was pretty obvious by now.

I knew that one option would be for me to give him a blow job, before he found out, but I just got the feeling that if I did that I wouldn't be able to then blow him a kiss and walk away.

I took another sip of my wine and just decided to go with the flow... I decided that it was fine while we were here and the bar seemed even darker now, but I'd tell him if we were going to go somewhere private. I settled my glass back on the table and leant against him, resting my hand, I've always been pleased that I have very delicate hands, with my deep red nails on his forearm.

Doing that gave him tacit approval, he knew that I was obviously aware of what was going on and he could see I wasn't about to stop him. I looked into his eyes as I felt his strong hand brushing away the hem of my dress, so the lace top of my stocking was visible. I bit my lip slightly as I felt his hand brush along the soft white skin of my thigh as his hand edged under the hem.

I kept my legs together, although the temptation to open my legs was immense, I didn't want him realising I wasn't yet complete.

Andy:

Against my better judgment, I leaned over and without asking wrapped my left arm around her and gave her a deep kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth, finding her tongue and rolling it around.

She responded so I continued to explore her mouth with my tongue as our kiss became a very hot sexual hello.

It became such a hot hello that somehow my hand slipped down to her right breast and right there in front of anyone who was looking within the bar, we were making out with my hand on her perfect, firm B-cup breast.

Stephanie:

Oh Fuck... What the hell... I love to be possessed, there is very little that turns me on more than a guy who isn't afraid to simply take what they want, especially if that happens to be me.

In the back of my mind I was screaming, we are in a very public place, anyone that chooses to look can see that my dress is pulled up so far that my stocking tops are very obvious, I am obviously not objecting as this guy, obviously a local, practically devours me with a kiss. Now, what the fuck he has his hand on my tit.

I really should stop him.

I really should stop him now.

My erect nipple disagrees and as I look down I see that his erection is probably not going to let him stop either.

I broke the kiss briefly and pulled away slightly to look around at the bar, to judge what the reaction was. Our server, Carol, looked over at me and winked and I realised that she knew what was happening, no one else seemed to have noticed much.

Andy had not taken his hand away, his arm was around me, his hand gently caressing my tit, and his fingers had found my nipple.