It Takes Two, Our Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Fuck, my nipples are so sensitive.

I reasoned, as best I could with two and a half glasses of wine in me, that Andy was the local, not me, he must know what was acceptable here. I relaxed back into his arms and felt his mouth on mine again.

His lips bruised mine as I parted them welcoming his tongue as it danced with mine and invaded my mouth. I raised my arms to wrap around his shoulders, turning to face him, twisting in the seat. Andy's dropped his hands to my waist and pulled me towards him, his right hand now hidden from the eyes of the bar dropping past my waist to cup my ass.

Breaking the kiss briefly, Andy's smiling eyes locking with mine.

"Steph, pardon me for saying it, but you have a world class ass. You know what they call heels like you're wearing over here? Fuck me pumps! and I'm going to do just that."

"Where? I mean, no, you can't, oh fuck... where?"

I knew I was rambling, my body talking, I knew this man was going to do whatever he needed and I didn't know what the hell to say.

His lips on mine stopped me needing to answer... his right hand cupping my ass and squeezing my cheek, then his finger tracing the strap of my garter belt as it pulled tautly against my ass cheek. His left hand brushing up the side of my body, he felt the weight of my tit in his hand as his thumb circled my now pretty obviously erect nipple through the light fabric of my dress.

"You, I want you, and I think you want me. Come home with me. What do you think?"

He stopped to look me in the eye.

"Come on." He look down and back up, "Look how your ass is wiggling around. You know you want to come home with me and fuck. Hey, if you want me to stop I will."

I knew there was no way Andy would stop, his cock was driving him just like my body was driving me.

He was holding me, my arms draped around his shoulders, his eyes locked with mine, one of his hands pulling me towards him by my ass, his fingers exploring me, his other hand, all pretense dropped, caressing my tit, occasionally pinching my nipple, then moving to my other tit, making sure I couldn't think straight.

"God no, don't stop, please.. fuck me please, but..."

"Yes babe, I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be walking straight." He shot back the rest of his drink, "Finish up your wine, I think you need this as much as I do. Don't you? I think my little English lady is a slut isn't she?"

"Oh christ... yes... I need to be fucked... but.. look... I."

"No buts I'm taking you home, got it?!"

Oh fuck, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. I finished my wine as Andy paid Carol, who winked at me again, then gestured to my skirt. I glanced down and saw my dress was pulled up so the pale white skin of my thighs was clear in the dim light.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and bag, excused myself and went to the bathroom, I touched up my makeup, reapplied my smudged lipstick, grabbed a couple of tampons from the machine in case I was going to leak later and straightened my dress, trying all the time to work out what the hell I was going to say.

As I walked back towards Andy my nipples hardened again and I could feel my skin flushing, my resolve disappearing.

"God! I love your ass, Steph! How did you figure out I was an ass and leg man? Come on we need to get somewhere private!"

With that, Andy's arm was around me and I was heading out of the door and into the back of the Uber Black limo that was waiting outside by the curb.