All Comments on 'It Takes Two Pt. 02'

by PleasureAddiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the closure

Great ending to a great first chapter. Gotta thank you for not ghosting us and letting us have a concrete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Officially love this one more than your Kayla series, Mal is a great character. The ending was great I just wish you'd add more sex! Can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great character development to this point... Mallory is especially interesting. Ken seems almost too rough at times; he could easily hurt Mal without meaning to do so. Assume there may be more to come; certainly hope so! I think the amount of sex is probably about right for a Romance. Even a little less would be fine; he’s supposed to value the whole girl... just my $.02 worth. Keep ‘em coming!

LowcountryLowcountryover 4 years ago
Great!

I'm a big fan of extended foreplay and sexual tension, so this was especially exciting to read. I also could have done with a little less rough sex, but I noticed others stated the opposite. You write what YOU like! This was one of the best stories I've read lately. Hope there's more.

buckshot46buckshot46about 4 years ago

Interesting!! Thought provoking.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shit.

Why didn't he just breakup with his girlfriend from the start, instead of cucking her? Honesty is always the best policy in cases like this. Also, no reason to blame the mallory girl, she's not cheating! This is bad people stuff. That it takes two is nonsense and reads like Ken is unwilling to take responsibility for his infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kendrick is a desperate bastard and Mallory a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is quite obvious that Willow is just a user, she doesn't love Ken, Ken deserves better, he deserves Mal! Luckily they are both so into each other that it will lead to a good ending!

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Bummer he never finished this. I enjoyed it despite the quirks. He was kind of a dick at times, even beyond the cheating on his girlfriend thing.

But we never find out the issue between the girls. And he seemed to set it up that maybe willow was cheating on him with his friend who was at the beach too...

Enjoyed it anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous