All Comments on 'It Takes Two to Tango'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
redcaddydaddy_1redcaddydaddy_1over 4 years ago

The plot of this story, especially the final dance, is as erotic as anything I've ever read! Mother & son having public sex in front of an approving, cheering crowd, made me SERIOUSLY hard- LOVED it!!

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 4 years ago

Very erotic. One of the best.

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Hot!

Wow this brought back serious memories!! I used to fuck my moms best friend like super regularly. Mom found out about it, kinda freaked at first but understood and began to be ok with it , even fucked in her bed lotsa times, then she walked in on us

And watched . We didn’t notice til after I came in her and rolled off her that she was standing there fingering herself. Shocked, I still called her over to join us . That was the beginning of 3somes with mom and lotsa me

And mom time daily! Anybody can relate ? Hit me up. mastevens001 yahoo

mr_morganmr_morganover 4 years ago
Your best work so far!

Excellent work! More stories like this please.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Spectacular -

TryAnythings Opus! Highly erotic! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!

This is the hottesr story I have ever read on this site. I almost came several times while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I great story that kept you reading to find how far mother and son would go sexually. The story kept be on the edge all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbridled orgasmic moaning

I came to read, I came to watch, I came to dance, and I came to fuck. I came and I came and I came.

I was looking for erotica coupled with dance when I stumbled across this work of yours. I hit the refresh button after noticing the "incest tag" and that the story was only 1 part. But instead of refreshing my search, I was redirected to the story and I began to read with no intention of finishing but God did I ever finish. I came twice by myself before waking my husband from his Christmas morning nap. He awoke just as my mouth enveloped his swelling cock. In 24 years of marriage this was only the 2nd time I had surprised my husband with such a wake up, and the first time was over 2 decades ago. I extracted his cum and left him as I returned to finish the story. I wanted to feel as aroused as June, I was anticipating the fuck that would certainly cum. I wet 2 fingers by sucking them into my mouth. I covered them with the mixture of saliva and cum that was fresh in my mouth and I lowered them to my already wet pussy. 2 orgasms are rare for me and now I was having my 3rd. I'm still in heat. Hubby noticed that I was masturbating and he took notice. He asked what I was reading.. I shushed him. Watch or help out but let me read. Happy enough to be getting some Christmas action he did as I asked, he watched.

By the time June got to feel her son's cock fill her pussy my pussy had become a red swollen mess of tingly pleasure. My red panties were sopping, wetter than I had been in years. My husband couldn't make sense of any of it and I wasn't talking. I motioned my finger and in a second his mouth began to lap at my clit, pussy lips and fuck hole.

I'm going to take a nap now, that was the hottest thing I have read in years. Thank God that our Son won't be home until after the New year.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 4 years ago
5* x 5*

Absolutely fantastic, beautifully written and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. By far the best story I have read on these pages. I am looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good writing, and great imagination..

Gave it 5 stars. However, I would have enjoyed it more with a little more realism. Two areas could have been done better. First, all the liaisons with other women weren't necessary. Not to the point of orgies with the neighbor lady and her daughter. You could have just kept it to him having a few liaisons with some of the hotter women his mom's age, through the dance studio, and other studios. In my opinion, taking it to the extreme that you did, only distracted from the mother/son story, and made the story longer than it needed to be. If you wanted it that long, you could have filled the time with more mom/son stuff, like them taking time to cuddle on the couch, while watching TV...hot tub time with light flirting, etc...

The final dance scene moved this into unbelievable. Even the crotch ripping at the end was more than enough to do that. Why not just have their competition dance be amazing. The idea that they had to do something outrageous to be remembered was simply not true. They were by your own words, the first Americans to win it. This would have immortalized them. Every American couple to enter in the future, would be compared to them.

That dance at the end would be believable if Andres would have told them that they would do this at an after-party that would only include certain individuals

Finally, IMHO, the mother and son would have had actual sex, long before that dance. You had them orally pleasing each other for months before that dance. I'm thinking that they would have had sex long before that. After crossing the line into giving each other oral orgasm over and over, going just a bit further to full sex, would have been easy for them to do.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 4 years ago

I had to look up some of the moves. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Really very good. One of the best I have seen anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

Mother and son??????

NancDanceNancDanceover 4 years ago
That ending was incredible

The build up to that ending was so hot and wonderful. I knew the climax was coming but not in such a spectacular fashion. Bravo well done.

Bedrocker18Bedrocker18over 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Such an amazing build up and finale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

Thanks for sharing the tale. Really liked it. Note, you called Chad "Brad" several times in the beginning.

mr_morganmr_morganover 4 years ago
Upcoming Plans

You are a fantastic writer and I am dying to know your upcoming story ideas for this year. If you could share any ideas for your future stories, I’d be deeply appreciative. Also, please make a sequel to the Erin story. It’s one of your best. That and this one. Hope you had a fantastic holiday and I can’t wait to read more

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
The whole thing

This story had the best build up I've ever read, followed by an unbeatable ending. Given how long the build up was, it seemed like the finale should have been as drawn out as the rest, but overall 5*+.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I have read a lot of your tales and I have to say that I think this masterpiece is your finest work. I wish I could give it 10 stars!

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Very Impressive

Fine writing and I loved the whole plot, the ending was a bit anti climatic.

SlutbaneSlutbaneover 2 years ago

Brilliant! I couldn't put it down!

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I liked this story, but can't say that I loved it. There was tons of sexual tension, for sure. However, the selfishness of her friend/neighbor Darlene to continue to fuck her son (with her daughter) as her best friend was trying to prepare for the one thing she wanted more than anything in the world (the tango competition) and having it affect his training was a bit despicable to me. And Darlene's daughter was just as bad. Now, that aside, I thought the ending was a bit of a letdown. Yes, they won, yes, they gave the audience something they havent seen before, but where was the consummation of this burning lust between mother and son privately? (And I don't mean blowjobs and pussy eating). Seems like that should have been the ending, not while still at the competition. And in a perfect ending (for me), Chad would've stopped fucking Darlene and her daughter and concentrated all his sexual frustration into his mother. Again, good writing, good base story line, but there were some elements I didn't enjoy as much.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210about 2 years ago

Wow! That was intense. The build-up was incredible. And the climax was awesome. Well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story great build but the ending was a complete cock block

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Basically a fair story, but with way too much technical dance lingo. Andres' continued talking was more than a little annoying. The fact that there were nothing but BJ's until the final very brief fuck also got quite boring. Don't know why I kept reading this tome since it was agonizingly repetitious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...