It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise Joy Fuller, it was. We did already have a nice pink nursery set up, and gave Carl warnings about the noise about to enter his world. He told us he didn't care, that having a little sister would be worth it.

I couldn't believe just how well my wife took to motherhood, and how quickly we all adjusted to this noisy intruder. She had the habit of stealing the hearts of everyone she met.

Would we do this again, if given the chance? Probably not. We were more than pleased with the family we had.

Were we the perfect family? Nope! But we made the most of each opportunity life threw at us. I prospered in my work. Cheryl, overcoming near impossible odds, to become a nearly perfect wife, and mother.

Both our children were given every advantage to succeed, and did. Both my wife and I overcame our own obstacles, joyous in meeting each other, and forming a most unlikely union, thus proving that total opposites can find success.