It Turns to Latex on Christmas

Story Info
Joanne plans something extra for 24th of December this year..
4.5k words
3.23
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers

Christmas Eve, 10 o clock in the morning.

Joanne is so aroused. She has some plans for this Christmas Eve, because it didn't turn out as she expected last year. This plan will be perfect, her top sexual pleasure of the year.

It's utterly kinky, she thinks. Vanilla peoples think they are kinky when they dare to go out naked on the night, to have sex in a bush.

To realize her plan, Joanne prepares to go fully cladded into red latex, topped with faked white fur on the yearly UNICEF parade at the Waverley Square. The reason is not the parade, but two boys that used to participate. Brothers. These guys have. But nothing more. Joanne regularly makes up sexual fantasies of these two boys with her. For some reason, she felt she know them a lot, even though she just saw them few minutes yearly at this parade.

The parade

As per tradition she walks with the family around the city for Christmas gifts sharing. It's not a big thing, but the family has opted volunteer participation to the parade for many years. It means to share valuable things with poor people as gifts. Poor people at the Waverley area. The gifts are anything from food to clothes. This tradition has been settled on Christmas Eve, every year since so long back she can remember. For herself, this is not that special by heart, it's more a thing for her parents. These two boys, the brothers, she constantly feels a tickle sensation for them. Love? no. Sexual appeal, yes. Their stable eyesight and proper dressing and calm style, make something to her.

She feels confirmed by them. Despite that, the jealousy over her sister is untouchable. She's not handing over gifts at all, which obviously must be important for the brothers, otherwise why would they be on the parade? Joanne was too naive to think that the reason might look for her, or her sister. Or both. What happened last year parade, was that she finds her sister together with the boys. They kissed and saw their hands in the crotch on her. What she knew, nothing more happened.

Preparations

Joanne stands in front of her wardrobe checking that her bag contains all stuff for her plan. The red patent colored cylinder formed bag is specifically chosen for her secrets of interest. It has room to carry some cloth exchange, a latex catsuit plus some carefully chosen equipment. The bag is styled with a silver colored "QUEEN" text, typed in cursive capitalized letters over each long side.

Joanne's extravagant plan is here to ensure she get along with the boys. Her sister is too young anyhow and can fuck off. At least, this is how she try to hold that dark feeling off her mind. The family usually walk together to this parade, but now she must do some stuff and meet up directly at the parade. At the big statue, at the square place. For her plans to kick in today, she needs to lie. They would otherwise ask her to many questions why she is not attending with them.

Her hair is about to be bleach and looped at a hair salon. After this, she needs to get home and dress into her plan. She also need time to transport between the places. It's at least 15 minutes' walk from her house to the square. Same time to walk to the hair salon. Two hours at the parade. A tough schema today.

Joanne is many means different from the most girls of her kind. The one that don't know her, see a quite regular slim 165cm long good-looking girl. Though, with an ordinary mature and deep glance and calm manner. The hair is dark brown straight and eyes blue as a cloud free sky on a sunny day. Her friendhood is large, but she is a shy girl that carefully select her closest friends. She has attended interviews at Harvard University with promising outcome. Outstanding results from schoolwork and preparations needed for the application. In her friendhood is a girl she met on a gaming forum few years ago, that help her with the application to Harvard. They have a lot on common besides that she graduated at Harvard few years ago. Now employed as student counselor. It seems that she has chances to get a place in next year's intake. Few people around Joanne, realize what additional interests hides behind the surface of this girl. She knows it, and she love it.

The ultimate sisters conflict

On top of her revenge for the guys at the parade, a situation escalated earlier this year. She went home earlier from a party at school. The parents were off for a trip. Most of these that participated on the party, just wanted to be drunk and get laid, without any idea or finesse behind it. Joanne identifies herself as a complex girl with high expectations to get motivated. Just get laid is worth nothing. It must be an adventure, or, become an adventure.

What she found at home was another attack on her integrity, made by here disturbing sister. Joanne has found her light was on, and the wardrobe open. Talcum on her bed and plastic covers blended with some clothes she recognizes, on the floor. This could only mean one thing - her sister has found and made use of her latex stuff. What the hell? and the thing is that - besides how many times she has done this? Otherwise, why would she reveal her like this. The jealousy and anger of her sister who indulges in her sex life, went over her limits.

The sister was not here. The whole house was empty and not alarmed. Luckily no-one else were home either. She knew that her sister must be nearby. Just a minute later, as she checked all rooms in the house, she saw the garden lights get lit by movement sensors.

She clearly saw her beautifully curved sister, stuffed with a red shiny latex catsuit outside. She links slowly through deep snow towards the house. The white snow around her, blended in the light from the garden lamps. A sight Joanne likely never will forget. Her sister should not know that Joanne was home, so she could have surprised her. However, Joanne was over the top of anger, and could not resist her emotions. She set off outside, through a patio, to yell her sister back inside. The sister appears to not make any note. It took some time for her to get through the deep snow in the backside of the garden.

Once inside at the heated patio, stood barely a latex clad perfectly curved body, without any other clothes except her pair of well-fitting Fila Disruptor pity size 34 on the feet. The shoes were soak wet from melted snow, crystallized over the laces for few more minutes. The hair was also full of ice crystals, slowly turns into water drops on her glossy red shoulders. The catsuit-covered body was full of water-drops to the oily fabric. The nipples from her tits stood out, like small balls. Joanne noted lack of mark or signs of underwear beneath the latex. Her sister's vagina touches the latex. The look from her sister was confident and full of self-esteem. She didn't leave any signs of freezing and no signs of care to solve the situation. Instead, Joannes sister moved a red latex covered hand towards her vagina, formed a fuck-finger and expected a reaction from her dear big sister.

The result went as she want. GET UNDRESSED IN MY ROOM! NOW!! - Joanne shouted in agony, she where out of behavioral and emotional control. Instead, she should have asked why, for how long, what interest she have in it. Anything more communicative. But - she couldn't. To be honest, she was aroused rather than angry. He jealousy were too strong; her sister was simply the beautiful one in the family. She continued: GET OFF THESE SHOES ALSO, I TAKE THEM AS A REWARD. Unfortunately, Joanne did never get to know the reason why her little sister Greta did this.

Greta, Joannes little sister, said nothing. She returned a blank fuck-you-gaze to Joanne and went silent and calm upstairs to Joanne's room. Watermarks stayed on the floor after steps from Greta's shoes. Joanne stayed at the patio few minutes, to calm down. Back at her room she noted her latex and a wet pair of half laced shoes left on her floor. Her sister with the other clothes was gone. This situation is something that Joanne try to repress. Their relationship did never become the same after this evening. Joanne can't stop think of the fact that Greta might be interested of latex. After all, she is herself obsessed. Greta's Disruptors is still in Joanne's wardrobe, right now in her red cylinder bag for her outfit today. Besides the suit, she carefully selected a large knitted white scarf with a white Christmas decoration, that can be tied into an over sweater. It also holds a pair of knitted white leg warmers topped with white wool gloves, cap, and a matching white pencil skirt of latex. Not at least, the thick white corset that cover her abdomen and back, push her into an elegant posture.

They haven't spoked about this situation since then. Greta has been a pain in the ass for a couple of years, which ended with this conflict. In some way. No idea why. Though, Joanne keeps being annoyed over her sisters utterly nice body shapes. Her body is like observe a Fibonacci sequence. She went three centimeters taller than Joanne and got a naturally curly blond hair, boobs that stands out like dunes in Sahara. And her feet like stop grow at age of 8. Joanne used to think that her own body is flat and boring. She knew her body is attractive; it has been proved a lot over time. But she still feels like having an undeveloped and boring body of a boy.

The post-shock imagination - dream

Back at the room, Joanne stared at the stuff on her floor. Her emotions turn into excitement. She closed the door softly without noise, left it unlocked and start to sexually fantasize on what she saw downstairs, getting horny. She quickly got undressed, spread talcum inside the catsuit from the floor and positioned her bare feet and legs into the catsuit. The cold latex strokes her bare shaved legs and got curved as her feet and calf fills the latex. The skin turns into red. With both hands in a firm grip over each of the latex covered legs, she gets both feet in place in a part of a second. She did a forced move of her arms into the sleeves as she fixated the upper part of the suit over her tan shoulders, together in a two-foot jump. Next was to fixate the hands and fingers into right place. The fingertips were without talcum, still soaked from Greta's usage. The third and final step was to get the zipper from her vagina, through the back up to the neck.

As Joanne got fully covered with bloody red tight-fitting latex, her sexual emotions run beyond control. She imagined the possibility that her sister would come into the unlocked room. But she could not care less right now. She got reminded of the patent shiny white Fila Disruptors left on the floor. She decides to stick her feet into them, an idea she never had before. Speaking of genetical deviations, Joanne can't get used to how small feet her sister has and even being taller. Joanne herself used to wear a size 37, which she often found is smaller than most of her mates. Despite that, she tried to remind herself why she never thought about try this before. She meant, of course she has tried shoes in the family, and tracking the shoe sizes, but not for a sensory purpose.

She observed herself in the full body mirror inside of the wardrobe door. The arch from her slim mid tall body was amazing to the actual length and look of the street cool gangst'a style shoes. Her feet were squeezed but remarkably, no pain or signs of being unbearable. So, she went ahead and kept wear them. Oppositely she felt turned on, like a sort of bondage. Her skin was sucked inside the thin latex that clings to every inch of her body. Her feet were immobilized inside the shoes. They were damn good looking with contrast white to red in the mirror. She took her mobile camera for a couple of close-ups, exactly where her red latex covered ankle met the edge of the snow-white shoes.

She fell flat backwards to her bed and start to carefully satisfy her vagina with one hand. She decides to finalize herself into a solid sexual feeling by stretching the other arm for a hood from her bed table drawer. She used to have one there, just in cases she gets awake on night and wanted more intense fantasies. The hood was a no-eyes and no-nose opening hood of black latex extra equipped with zipper on the back, mounted rings of metal on the sides and top of head. She is particularly satisfied for this one, which she bought to guarantee no sensory benefits except purely functional. Once zipped, it snags around her neck, so she hardly gets a finger between the skin and latex.

She imagines herself as Samus, one of the characters she made up for her fantasies. Samus is, surprisingly, inspired by her sisters look. The boys from the Christmas gift sharing event admiring her body, lying flat on the back, in the bed. Herself, Joanne, was also in the room in 3rd person. Whatever her overexcitabilities gives her, she goes for it. Naked, asking the boys to get undressed and take on her Samus latex clad body. As she got more and more excited, the fantasies getting more intense. How the boys got into the house and the room was a mystery. A mystery was also a green bag that come up from which they had ropes, handcuffs and some more equipment's. The boy with dark skin and long hair cuffed willing full Samus in a X style to the bed corners and unzipped the catsuit at the vagina. His mission was to strap a sort of latex condom pants around her abdomen. For sure, condom would now be unnecessary if these two fellows were to have sex. In meanwhile, the second boy, a pale tall guy with the longest hair, picked up some stuff for Joanne. Or, at least, the one that Joanne imagined being herself.

The guy poured out a shiny green almost full body latex catsuit like the one on Samus. It had no attached feet and look like it was made for a very short, tiny girl. He poured in some talcum and shake carefully to distribute the talcum well inside. He handed it over to Joanne to help herself get dressed. Second, he picked up a pair of boots from the same bag. He turned the boot upside down and pointed first to the size label, second to her bare feet's. But said nothing. She realized it will be a challenge, but the order was clear - they will get on after the suit.

The fabric of the catsuit was the lightest she ever felt. There was no zipper. She expected to enter it through the shoulders. She seen these suits on the net with the impression that they are cool and recon they are utterly tiny and stretch miraculously into right shape. Despite that, so far, she felt no need to buy one over other thing on her wish list. Once she was inside with her shoulders in place, she was sealed into a one piece no opening army green catsuit. She will with no doubt be unable to get out of it without help if the talcum gets soaked of sweat. The fit was the smoothest and most lean she ever imagined. No sign of zippers or patches. It felt more like silk on her body, but with an exceptional strain that wanted her body back in a suit-neutral position.

The boots on the other hand were a rude hardware. They immobilize her feet's effectively and painfully. She recognizes a small bulb at front of one boot and above the toes on the other. The attempt of toes that resist space in its prison of enforced rubber around her feet soles. After just few minutes her feet's felt like they must implode. The same feeling of bondage arousal made her endure to keep them on. After all, it was a fantasy in her head right now. The upper end of the boot's snugs perfectly around her thin calves. The color of the boots matches surprisingly well with the color of the catsuit.

Joanne tried to control her fantasy to see her second self in the full body mirror. Hopefully together with at least one of the guys. But she was unable to do so. She got hit by a voice and a ridiculous laughter.

JO - Ho - Make it Go -- ANAL-E!!

Horrific shouting, like from young 1st grade kids?!

The shouting intruded her fantasy. She was instantly awake and got faithfully aware of the hood that blocked her vision. The pressure on the feet went present but more pleasant than in her fantasy. The arm pits and feet's felt soak wet inside the latex and the smell of wet rubber hit her nose as she forgot to breath from mouth. She recognizes Greta's voice, but there were more voices in the laughter. Joanne found herself being a complete idiot. Of course! They were still alone in the house, and she had offended Greta just an hour earlier. Joanne was lost and shake like a plow while she tried to unzip the back of her hood. A tricky task with her vagina-soaked latex clad fingers. Few seconds of calm passed as she tries to accept her situation. Some seconds last with sound of steps and low giggle. She felt hands grabbed her rubberized legs and pulled of her the Fila shoes. Short thereafter a sound of a door that got shut. Hard. Then silence. Complete silence.

Joanne got orgasm. She was on record of sexual arousal. She still shaking from arousal after orgasm, but slowly turning into anxiety. Who the hell were these guys? What would she do now? Should she get undressed and leave the room, live the daily life like nothing happen? She finally got rid of the hood and put her sweaty latex smelling hair aside from her eyes. The first thing she saw was the Fila shoes on the floor. Her body reacted with a warm feeling, to find that her sister left them for her. Obviously, her sister makes use of Joanne's latex stuff, it's just fair Joanne keep the shoes. Joanne got undressed and stayed naked. She stands for a moment to enjoy the strong scent of latex and wet talcum in the nose. Few deep breaths, then she brought herself a towel, locked her door and walked to the bathroom. Her feet's left white talcum marks to dry on the floor.

Joannes preparation for the outfit to the parade has begun. A Uber-taxi awaiting Joanne's outside her house, to drive her to a hair salon. Hydrogen peroxide is the best option to remove natural hair color, the hairdresser said. Joanne have never tried it and felt excited over it. The hairdresser finalized her chalk-white bleached hair with a couple of black loops. Joanne handled $85 to the cashier and went out to the backseat of the Taxi, still waiting for her outside. She came home to the alarmed and empty house. Her family is already at the big statue at square for the parade. Again, she asked the driver to wait for her outside the house. Joanne went upstairs to change into her surprise for the day. Finally, this is the day she planned for almost a year. Squeaking and rubbing sounds appear from Joannes rum as she got into her latex stuff.

She went down, alarmed the house, and stepped into front passenger seat of the Uber car. Her pencil skirt squeaked loudly between her suit and the leather seat. She corrected her scarf to expose her Christmas red latex covered shoulders and breasts, pushed up by a white tight corset. The glitter she added as lacing for the corset, twinkles in the lights. The driver tried not to pay attention as she put her leg over the right knee and made a rotating maneuver with her foot. Her ankle was covered by glossy red glossy latex, tucked into a small Fila Disruptor shoe size 34. The famous undersole of Disruptors pointed directly toward the face of the driver. From the ankle up to the pencil skirt, a pair of white fur legwarmers kept her warm.

She commanded the driver to the big statue at the Waverley Square. The driver must stop at least 100 meters away from the parade. She added with a deeply serious tone, if you take alternative payment methods, my catsuit have condom built in. Not that she can't pay, but she wants to use her abilities to make the life a bit more exciting. The driver saw a red latex covered vagina for the first time. A beautiful white circle decorated her vagina, with the condom molded to the catsuit. Joanne climbed over to his side, positioned herself right over his stunning hard cook. A squeaking sound appeared as her stomach rubbed the steer wheel.

Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers
12