It Wants What It Wants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only bad part was Sunday morning. I was really sore after the night before, but he was so horny to go again. I had to beg him to be gentle and go easy on my pussy. He's so sweet, he went down on me and made me come a few times, I had to beg him to climb on. His cock was just dripping as he entered me. The look in his eyes was like an animal, but he was good to his word and just went at my tempo. His grunts and groans were so wild and masculine. I could tell how hard he was holding back when all he wanted was to sink into me and let go. It was already too much for me; I was just to raw and sensitive inside. I began to cry. Only a little bit though.

Danny just pulled out. His cock looked huge. It was red, and it pulsed, bobbing up and down with the beat of his heart. He looked at me, his eyes were wild and I just felt so small. He grabbed his cock, spit on it and jerked off with long strokes from the base of him to the tip. I was in pain, but this was hypnotic.

In a couple minutes, his face scrunched up and he moaned low and deep. He tried to move towards my face but I just pushed him away. He actually yelled and sperm shot out of him in long ropes across my breasts and stomach. Shot after shot covered my skin in thick, viscous cum. He always came inside me, since I'm on the pill. I'm not used to seeing him shoot. Omigod, though, there was so much of it!

Once he was finished, Danny tried to get me to suck him after but I just pushed him away. He stared in that intense way of his and then he, well, it's like he shrank. He seemed smaller or like he deflated a little. He smiled and leaned over, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry, babe" he whispered. "Are you OK?"

"You scared me a bit there, honey. You were someone else."

"I'm sorry," he repeated. He kissed me again, got up, went to the bath and showered.

The rest of the day was wonderful. We went to brunch and had a walk downtown. He's such a considerate guy.

JR

Ok. Clearly, I have a few unresolved issues. But only a few.

Cindy

Stephanie, Emily and I were out on Wednesday after work. Emily had just broken up with her latest and between moping and trying to collect the next Mr. Right-Now, she was all over the place. Flirting with the bartender, the table next to us, each new guy that came by... The works. She was high drama, but it was still funny.

"What do you mean 'it hurt'?" Stephanie asked me. We had been discussing the previous weekend and my Sunday morning with Danny. We normally didn't talk about things like that. I mean she's a friend, but, you know, a work friend. I don't talk with many people about, you know, my sex life.

But I had asked about why she was so tense lately, and she just opened up about needing a 'good hard fucking to set things right'. That led to a talk about her and Simon, and how he's sweet but he's always tired, or not up for it or whatever. She asked me about Danny. Not directly, but she asked about my tension level.

I told I was fine and assured her that my weekly time with Danny was more than enough to keep me happy. She seemed very interested suddenly.

"Really? Weekly?" Her eyes were wide as she took a big drink from her cocktail.

"Well, this past weekend was, like twice? The second time hurt though."

"What do you mean 'it hurt'?" she put her hand on mine. "Did he hit you?"

"No of course not. Never. As if. Danny is the sweetest, calmest lover." Stephanie pursed her lips. "It's just that he's ... big. And he's- "

"Big?" she asked. "Big how?"

These kinds of questions made me a little uncomfortable. Like I said, I usually don't talk about this stuff. But Stephanie is so easy to talk to, about anything really. And she's become a really good friend lately.

"His dick," I said. "It's big."

"He's long? He's thick? What?" she asked with such a sexy little smile, it was contagious. She made me want to share more. Stephanie always seemed to have experienced a lot in her life. Being that pretty, she must have had a lot of interesting adventures. Maybe she could help me with Danny?

"Both!" I blurted out, then giggled. These drinks must have been pretty strong.

"Like what?" she asked. She held her hands about a hotdog length apart.

"Bigger." She moved them further. "Bigger". Further. "Yeah. That's about it."

Stephanie chewed on her lower lip and then made an "OK" sign with her hand. "Around?"

I opened my hand up, and made a "C" with my thumb a good way apart from my fingers. "I can't hold him in one hand."

"Jesus, girl, that's not a dick, that's a cock. And a half!" she breathed; the smile on her face told me she approved. "But he hurts you?"

"Not usually," I said, defensively. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea about Danny. "He's very sweet. He goes slow. He'll, you know, he'll lick me down there to get me wet and- "

"Do you cum?"

"Hey ladies!" Emily leaned into the table, shaking our drinks, and talking twice as loud as everyone else, and dragging some preppy guy in an oxford, chinos and boat shoes. "Meet Tom!"

"It's Jerry," he said, all serious. We introduced ourselves. He immediately latched on to Stephanie, and started asking her questions. Stephanie was her usual polite self and chatted. I could see her redirect him to Emily, who was tipsy and annoying, but still didn't deserve the disrespect he was showing. Stephanie turned his offer to buy her a drink into a round for the whole table. Whoopee!

Stephanie thanked him, excused herself and moved back to our conversation. "So, do you cum?" I was mortified. This strange guy was standing right there, and here she is asking me about sex!

"I, uh..." my eyes went back to the stranger at the table.

"Whoa, what did I walk into here? Anything you wanna share?" Jerry swaggered, leering at Stephanie.

Stephanie leaned back and looked at him for a second. Thank god I'm a girl, because I'd hate to be a guy and be on the receiving end of that look.

"We were talking about big cocks," she said. And then she grabbed his crotch, right there! She just grabbed it and squeezed! "But it doesn't seem you have anything to contribute to the conversation, do you?" Jerry doubled over. After the initial shock, I lost control and started laughing.

Stephanie did too, giggling at him "Oh stand up, you big baby. I just gave you a pat."

Jerry left the table and Emily followed him, whining "Aw, I wanted to do that!"

"Thanks for the drinks, Tom!" Stephanie said after him, saluting his exit with her glass.

God, I wish I could be like her.

Alone again in a crowd, I continued "Yes, he makes me cum. Always. Like two or three times." Stephanie licked her lips as I described Danny's bedroom skills. About how he makes me feel and how he always makes sure I am happy.

"Which is why the Sunday was so weird. First, he wanted to go again, after we just did it the night before. Then that he wanted to, you know, go on my face."

"He doesn't facial you?" she asked, her mouth open.

"Eeeeeew, no," I cringed. "That's, like, so disrespectful. But on top of that, he wanted me to lick him after he, you know, finished all over. And there was, like, so much. He just squirted so much and it was like everywhere. He was still ... dripping." Stephanie's eyes had closed halfway and she her mouth was still open, but I could tell she was listening to every word. "I'm sorry. I'm just not that kind of girl."

Stephanie puffed out her cheeks and leaned back. She looked fidgety, and started moving her fingers.

"Do you think I should?" I asked her. I don't know if I could do those things, even if she said I should.

"Look, I don't know," she said. "You need to do you. If it's not for you then, well ..."

"What would you do?"

"Me? Simon's not into that. I've asked multiple times."

"So you're OK with it?"

"Honey, if I'm into a guy, I want to wear him all over me or inside me, 24-7," she sighed.

I just stared at her.

"Ok, you asked for it," Stephanie pursed her lips and leaned in.

"The love of my life I dated in college sounds like your guy. Danny. Size-wise, I mean." She steadied her hands and took a drink. "He was the only guy I could put between these," she gathered her big boobs and pushed them together making cleavage to die for, "and he still stick out the other side. He could tit fuck me and I could blow him at the same time. I let him spray wherever he wanted. For three years, there was not a time when his cum wasn't dripping out of me from somewhere. My face, my mouth, my tits. Any hole he wanted."

My eyes shot open. "Any?"

"Oh yeah, especially there," she nodded. "He was a man. And when you have a real man, he's gonna want to mark his territory. He fucked me senseless day after day, night after night. It could start gentle, but soon I was begging for him to pound me. He earned that right. There was no way I would say 'no'. He was insatiable and he made me love it just like he did.

"I was his slut. His whore. I could tease him for hours and he would take it. But it was all an act. Because when it came time, he just took me how, when and where he wanted and I surrendered."

"Well, Danny is a real man," I countered.

She smiled and paused. Taking a sip of her drink, she pointed the glass at me. "I'm sure he is. But is he taking you and changing your world each time you fuck? Does it make you want to push boundaries?"

"Like what?"

"Not quite a year after we were dating, maybe nine months or so, he took me to a strip club and he told me to pick a girl. I picked out the hottest girl there. We took her to the back room and partied with her. She was gorgeous. Big fake cans, long legs, a round ass. He just unzips his pants and unrolls his cock and shows it to her. Boom, she's hooked. Like that.

"She left her shift to go home with us. The three of us fucked constantly for three days straight. We only left the bed to shower and get food delivered. We changed the sheets so many times that we eventually just left the sheet off. Then we had to fuck on the floor. And in the kitchen. Living room. The balcony. That girl actually skipped a couple shifts just to get fucked, eat my pussy and suck his meat. She was the club's top earner, so that must've been a few thousand bucks. All to get laid.

"We kept her as a playmate for two months straight. She would've stayed longer, but he loved me. He made sure I knew that she was only there for my fun. When she started getting possessive of him and jealous of our time, I told him to get rid of her. He just asked whether she should go tough or easy. She was kind of a bitch about it but I did like her, so I told him a little of both.

He had her bags packed in an hour. She begged him to stay, that she'd do anything for him. I mean she was fantastic in bed. Any man would've melted and kept her. So that's what she expected.

"He just looked at me, and I nodded and then he took her into the bed room and locked the door. He kept her groaning and screaming for almost ninety minutes before he unlocked the door. She all but fell out of the room, barely dressed, his cum all over her face and hair and walking like she had been riding a horse without a saddle. And like that, she was gone. He never told me what he did, but I can guess.

"Does Danny do that for you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Stephanie did all this? I swallowed hard. "No," I whispered.

"Does he unzip his pants when he's driving a car or in the back of a taxi, force your mouth onto him and then race through traffic so he can spray his cum on your face or in your mouth before you reach your location?"

"Never." I heard my heart beat in my ears. My cheeks were blushing and I felt my pussy start to lube up.

She leaned forward, her voice low. "Are you sitting on his face while he licks you until the neighbors complain about the screaming?"

"Oh, my God." Who was this woman?

"Are you constantly dripping wet with the idea that at any moment you're next to him, in a mall, a park, sitting on the couch watching a show that he may just look at you and you know he's just going to be inside you up to his balls within seconds? And never being tired of it to give him his due? Just wanting him to do it? In three years living together, other than lingerie specifically to tease him, I think I wore panties five times. Maybe. I wanted - I wanted - to be ready for him. He didn't have to ask."

I had nothing to say. This is a life I would never know. Could never know. But was I horny.

"I'm just saying. Whatever makes you happy. Everyone is different. Maybe every time is different? Like if I was across from him now, would it be the same?" She leaned back. I hadn't seen her get that worked up before. And in my mind, I can't match up that life she described with the beautiful, professional woman sitting across from me, but she seemed to both enjoy rubbing my face in it while being upset that she had that and lost it.

"Does Simon do that?"

"Fuck no." She stood up. "I'll be right back." She took leave to go smoke outside.

Dan

"Huh?" I asked. I could barely hear Cindy over the phone. She sounds a little tipsy.

"Do you want to have a double date? Stephanie is asking if we'd like to meet her and her beau for drinks and dinner."

It was Wednesday night and Cin was out for drinks with her work friends. I could barely hear her, so she must've been at the bar still. "I, uh. What day are they thinking?" I wanted to see Stevie again, of course, but this seemed like the opportunity for a shitload of collateral damage. Not a good thing.

"Friday? Saturday?" voices in the background. The phone moved away from her mouth. "Huh? Oh." Back to me. "Saturday. She says, Stephanie says that Simon has a barbecue at his condo. A nice big one." More talk and giggling. "We could do that, too." she said off the phone to Stephanie probably.

"She says there's a pool, too."

"Honey? Honey?" I asked. "Can you put Stephanie on? Can I talk to her?"

More noise and then the sultry voice asked "Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about you. When's our date?"

I wasn't going to play her game. I waited.

"Oh, calm down. She can't hear me. It was nothing! We were having some drinks. We were talking about you and I said how hungry I was. Cindy suggested that we should do dinner together. I was feeling like I wanted something special, with a lot of meat."

The reception quieted down. She must've walked outside. "Stevie, we talked about this. This is- "

"This is plans for dinner," she purred, velvety and dark. "This is plans for two nice couples to get together and share their enjoyment. Of meat. Pork. Beef with a big bone in. Juicy sausage that squirts in your mouth when you bite it."

I waited.

"I waited for you and you never called. I though we agreed to meet again," she sighed. "Don't be mad. Please. I'm trying, but I need to see you again."

"Are you trying to get us caught?" I wasn't outwardly panicking. Inwardly, I was panicking.

"Look we started talking, and the topic of your sex life came up," I could hear the smile in her voice.

"What did you- "

"Calm down," she giggled. "Your sweetie gave a graphic, and very accurate, description of the size of your, uh, sausage and then talked about the weekly visits you make to Missionary Island."

No, no, no this was not acceptable at all. "You have no right to- "

"Stop," This was firm Stevie, but immediately settled back into the phone sex voice "She asked me for help. It sounds like she met JR and it scared her. It thrilled me though. And I miss him. I miss feeling you next to me. I miss your smell and taste. I miss you stretching whatever- "

"Yeah, I get the picture." I had to unbuckle my pants due to a sudden inflationary rise in the market.

"I miss you. I just want to see you." Her voice was pure temptation laced with Viagra.

"See me?"

"I'll take what I can get. Please? Come on, it'll be fun. I need this. And I'll owe you one."

"No, you won't," I laughed. "I'm afraid of what I would need to do to collect."

"I'm pretty sure you'd like collecting," Goddamn, I was gonna need a moment to myself very soon.

"Fuck, you're really gonna do this aren't you?" If she got Cindy all worked up for this, there was gonna be no way I could refuse.

"I really wish we were gonna fuck, yeah. But until then, maybe I'll just settle for sucking your cock."

Silence. I was dying inside.

"Oh, did I say that out loud? Silly me, I meant to say 'treat you to a nice B-B-Q with me and Simon and you and Cindy', JR."

"Dan."

"I make the guest list. I decide who will be here," she teased. Crowd noise picked back up and her voice shifted from bedroom to boardroom. "So, that's unit 14, and come by about 4:30 so we can swim before it gets dark. OK?"

More noise. Cindy was back on.

Cindy giggled before talking. "Sorry, I'm terrible with directions. Did you get all that? Are we going? Please?" she whined.

"Yeah. I got it. Loud and clear. If it makes you happy sweetie, of course we can." Sweet girlish laughter was music to my ears. If she was happy, that was what counted.

Cindy came home via taxi, and I tried to initiate a little stress relief, but she was out before I could even get her to cum. Thanks, Stevie.

Cindy

I was so excited we were going to the barbecue. I needed everything to be perfect.

Stephanie

I was so excited he was coming to the barbecue. I needed everything to be perfect.

Dan

This barbecue was going to be a disaster.

Cindy fluttered around making sure we brought the 'perfect' bottle of wine and cheese platter. She must have tried on five different swim suits. I picked the one piece. It made her butt look good.

Stevie had sent me directions and we got to a real nice development just outside the city line. I brought a good scotch, and Cin had prepped a pretty full gift basket. I knocked and was greeted at the door by a guy about my height but a much more slender, wiry build. Handsome enough guy. He wore a polo and khaki shorts. Clean shaven, close cropped reddish hair. Looked to be about mid-thirties.

"Ah! Dan? And that make you Cindy." His hand extended, I shook. Soft grip, and small hands. Hmmm.

"That's us. Pleasure to meet you Simon."

"Thanks so much for having us, Simon," Cindy chirped. She was so excited to get out to this part of town.

"Please come in," he stood back and ushered us in.

"Oh, wow," Cindy said, soaking in the open space and high ceilings of the front rooms. The space was Scandinavian stark. It looked like a magazine, but not a place that people lived in; birch wood, a pale color palette and simple architecture. And expensive.

"Here," Cindy presented the basket.

"Wow that looks great, thank you!"

I flashed my bottle of scotch and Simon grinned earnestly, taking it from me.

"Ardbeg? I'm not worthy!" he cackled hoisting the bottle.

"Wow, Dan has an eye for the finer things!" Stevie ... goddamnit Stephanie popped into the room, looking every bit the goddess. Hair was down, just a simple white t-shirt exposing her belly and denim cutoffs, but everything was perfect. It's when I looked closer to the details that I knew this was going to be a long day. She was sporting matching mani- and pedicures in bright blue and there was a hint of a belly chain around her hips.

Fuck. She was already working me over. She remembered even my subtle kinks.

Cindy squealed and shuffled over and they engaged in a hug.

"Shoes, please!" Simon hooted. "Laminate floor!" I froze in place.

"Oh Simon!" Stephanie shushed him. "Relax."

"Sorry," he corrected.

Cindy giggled and removed her sandals, and I doffed my Vans at the door.

I extended a hand to Stephanie. "Daniel," she slyly bit her lower lip, and held that eye contact, and my hand for an extra beat before releasing me.