It Wants What It Wants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon and Cindy carried their treasures into the kitchen.

"Hi. Thanks for the invitation."

Her eyes flashed that heartbreaking twinkle. "Oh. Any time."

"Are you going to behave?" I asked in a low whisper.

"No," she mouthed before gently brushing her left hand against the crotch of my shorts, flashing the huge diamond ring, and gently squeezing my not-so-dormant dragon. "Cindy?" she called out. "Care for a tour?"

"Love one!" she called from deeper inside the house.

While those two went off, I met the man of the house. We made chitchat about work and basic life stuff. He was pretty buried in his work, and didn't seem interested in things outside his clinic at the university hospital out in the suburbs.

We had some common ground from growing up in the same basic area, but we were just different fish.

"Need a hand?" I asked.

"Sure," he nodded. Seemed nice enough.

We opened the scotch, prepped some grill items and made our way out to the patio. The girls made their way out and joined us on some chaise loungers. Once the coals were going, and we were going to have to wait a while, Simon suggested a tour of the pool and ... the jacuzzi. There was a shared unit in the complex and they seemed to be rarely used, as many of the residents were older or had no kids.

We grabbed some towels and went out the patio gate into the common space. It was a big spacious area for the pool, with a more secluded jacuzzi under a gazebo. It was a nice spread.

I walked near the pool depth markers. Mistake. A shuffle of feet behind me, a squeal and I was airborne into the water. I rose from the depths to find both ladies leaning over and laughing. I was soaked, but whatever. I kept quiet as Simon snuck up on both of them and gave them the sweet revenge shove into the pool they so richly deserved. I swam to the edge and gave a fist bump.

"BBQ brothers gotta stick together," he winked.

"Amen." I swam out and dunked a sputtering Cindy. Stephanie could not abide that and dunked me, holding me under. I came back up, grazing against her big tits. She knew the effect they had on me.

When I surfaced, she just whispered "Well, I'm wet enough, what's next?" I just swam to the edge and pulled myself out. Simon had retrieved the drinks and we had a quick one while the girls swam. It turns out each was wearing their suit under their clothes so while Simon and I bray "The Stripper" they tossed their soaked clothes out and swam around.

"Do you swim?" I asked him.

"Nah. I sit and watch her."

"Can't fault you there. I need a refill. You?"

"Let's go."

Cindy

This place was awesome. This afternoon was awesome. My friend Stephanie? Awesome. My Danny? Ah-mazing. The house was like a museum. But in a house instead. The food was super tasty, my cheese platter was perfect!

Simon seemed sweet but a little weird. Stephanie seemed to like him.

"Where the hell did they go?" I asked.

"They're probably getting high."

"Ooh. Should we join them?"

"Do you smoke a lot?

"No, not really. I get really dizzy and sleep."

"Then, no. We shouldn't," Stephanie decided.

Fifteen minutes later, Danny called down that the sausages were coming off the grill.

"Holy shit, they're organizing!" Stephanie said, laughing.

I swam to the edge and got out. I held out my hand to help her out. When she reached, I yanked it away "Psych!" Grabbed all the towels and ran off.

"Bitch!" she laughed at me.

Dan

The girls had come back from the pool laughing and screeching, but they stopped once they hit the patio. The smells were that good. The spread was pretty sweet. Stuff came off the grill together so we were able to sit down and each as a group. Simon has a small table, table cloth and condiments, and we plopped down, Cin and I on one side.

Plates were loaded and we all dug in.

"Cheers to the hosts, thank you so much for tolerating the invasion of your home!" I saluted opposite side of the table. Under the table, a small stirring found five polished toes wriggling in the crotch of my suit. I reached for more cole slaw.

"This slaw is great, Simon. You make it?"

"I did," Stephanie's eye sparkled. "I like a strong vinegar slaw. It's got some bite." I grinned. I taught her how to make it after we moved in together and hosted our own BBQ. Her toes continued to knead me, just under the table cloth. There was no point in moving; I would just draw attention to the erection I had, and these shorts did little to mask it. My only option was to sit and take her teasing.

But fortunately, that was all she could do, and the meal passed into twilight and finally dark. Finally, shadows were my friend, and I carefully extracted myself to the kitchen with a load of plates and food to do some dishes. Simon protested mildly, but Stephanie said she would help too.

Of course, she would.

"Why don't you wash, while I clear the table," Stephanie suggested as we walked in to the kitchen. "Wouldn't want him to think you were trying to smuggle his gourmet sausages in your pants."

Her eyes flashed teasingly. She put her stack of plates to the left of me. I began washing, looking out the window over the sink at Cin and Simon chatting over a glass of wine. They looked happy.

"Be nice, boss" I said. Water on, soap, sponge. I was ready. "After all, that is your fiancé out there," I nodded toward the patio.

"Is that what's on your mind?" she moved around me to stand next to me on my right. "My fiancé?" While I washed, she loosened the drawstring on my shorts, causing them to slide to the floor. With my hands full I couldn't stop her, again, without causing a scene. My cock had softened without Stevie's direct action since the dinner table, but she saw to reversing that.

"It seems like you're thinking about something other than the man I've agreed to marry. Unless ..." Her left hand, with the large diamond ring closed around me and began her manual resuscitation in long, sensual strokes. "Unless your naughty mind gets off on seeing that symbol of love and commitment from another man sparkling brightly on my hand while it's wrapped around that fat, mouthwatering cock of yours. Is that it? Making it all hard? You know I can't resist it. You just waving it around, stealing me away from poor Simon? You're so wicked."

She was spot on with her lewd talk. I tried, really, to be good, to be faithful and honor both our relationships, but her words went directly to my cock. Her hand. That ring. My cock. Our partners on the patio just a few yards away.

I gave up even pretension of accomplishing any work as she shucked my dong; her fingers danced expertly, as she remembered all the tricks and soft spots on my cock. The glans, looping around the coronal ridge. She had the precum flowing, coating her fingers. The sticky wetness.

I did all I could to just keep standing and looking out the window. From the patio, it looked like we were talking.

"Christ, I've missed this," she continued. "And you've tortured me all day, keeping this beast just out of reach and barely covered with that flimsy bathing suit," she breathed. "Nasty boy, teasing a taken woman that way." Her index finger, coated in my seminal fluid disappeared into the eye of my urethra, the long, manicured nail sounding against the tender meatus.

I heard a feral growling, and realized it was from me.

"I remember that noise," her voice was heavy with lust. She returned to stroking me. "It always came right before you'd had enough teasing and would fuck me hard enough that the police would knock on the door about the noise. I'm ready for a police visit when you are..." She unbuttoned her shorts to show her bare mons, glistening with her juices. She was both ready and willing.

And like that, she stopped. The cessation of sensation made me want to scream and buck against the sink. "But I'm not done with you yet. You broke our deal and didn't call me. I'll make you understand me." She buttoned up and walked back towards the door to the patio

I leaned forward, over the basin. Through clenched teeth, "I'm trying to respect you."

"I know. That's what's wrong. I want you to love me." And she was out the door.

"I never stopped," I said to no one.

Cindy

After that meal, and drinks, Simon broke out a joint. We were just about to light it when Simon got a message from his clinic.

"Damn," he said.

"What is it honey?" Stephanie asked.

"Clinic called. Hold on." He made a quick call. Stephanie rolled her eyes, and mouthed 'This always happens'.

He returned in less than a minute. "Ok, Good timing. Well, shit timing. Shit timing, I gotta run and see a patient really fast. It will just be a twenty-minute thing, but I gotta go. Good timing that I didn't smoke yet!" he grinned.

"Oh hey," Danny said, "We'll just take off then and - "

Both Stephanie and Simon spoke at once. "No!"

"OK..."

"No such thing," Simon said. "You're guests. Smoke up, I got another one. It'll be less than an hour and I'll rejoin you. Especially knowing I've done my good deed for the day. Steph, there's some fruit and pie in the fridge for dessert."

"Got it!" she leaned over to her man and gave him a cute peck on the cheek. "Do good honey."

"I'm serious," our host nodded at the join on the table. "Smoke that. Simon says."

"I can't believe I haven't made that joke yet," Danny laughed. "Yes, sir!"

"It wouldn't have been as funny," Simon grinned. "Take care of my fiancée while I'm gone!"

Stephanie went inside with him for the dessert. While inside, she changed into a cute little skirt and joined us outside with plates of cut fruit and a pecan pie. Yum!

Danny lit up the joint and passed it to Stephanie. She took hers and passed it to me. I'm not really a smoker, but hello! Peer pressure! We were halfway through it when I started feeling sleepy.

Stevie

Well, that could not have worked out better. Simon gone and Cindy passed out. We were down to a couple.

I stood up from my chair and stretched. I could feel his eyes on me, watching and waiting. I knew he wasn't on board yet, but this was my chance. I would make him want me and then we would see how to move on. Together. All the rest of this was just a distraction. Everyone here knows that he and I belong together, except for him.

I moved towards him on my bare feet, silently. His eyes narrowed. The tension in the air had its own smell, it was so tangible. He sat, knees together but, leaning back on the sofa, away from where Cindy was sleeping. It was a mix of alert and receptive.

I stood in front of him. God, he looked so good. What a man! I bent over and stopped, my lips inches from his and looked in his eyes. My Zen stud. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that snake in his lap, tenting his shorts. Good. I was having the desired effect. I leaned forward for my dessert.

JR barely moved but I could feel his heat and passion. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and the dance between us was on. That kiss was a time machine. Taking me back four years to a time when I didn't hurt so much, when I had my rightful place beside him. Back to when I knew who I was and what I wanted. All was right in the universe.

Both of our breathing became quicker and heavier at the same time, but there was no other noise or movement. Cindy was sleeping deeply enough, but there was no sense in disturbing her. Besides, I had plans for this and they didn't involve him moving much. I had to trust myself to be able to do this.

JR's big hands moved, one caressing and squeezing my tits, the other rubbing my thigh and moving towards my little skirt. He knew that my treasure underneath was unprotected. Who was I kidding? It was his for the asking anyways. I moved my own hands from his shoulders, down his chest and undid the drawstring on his shorts. His breathing became more rapid, and he backed away from my hungry mouth.

He didn't say a word. It was all in his eyes. They were sad. They were full of desire. They were the eyes of my past and future lover, torn between what was right and what he wanted. But even that, he knew that what he wanted was right, too. He wins. We both win. We wanted this.

But he was hurting right now, despite the fully hard cock now poking his stomach. I freed it from the thin fabric and held it again for the second time in years.

Gently I released him and spread his legs. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and dropped on the ground in front of him. I then kneeled to resume my carnal admiration of his incredible tool after a long absence.

I reached out to him with both hands. Hands became fingers. Fingers became nails. Nails became lips. Lips became tongue and teeth, and then he was in my mouth. I stifled a moan, keeping the noise down. The smell of his groin took me to bedrooms and backseats from years ago. It was my preferred cologne. The warmth radiated of him, and directly heated my pussy. I could feel myself dripping, the yoni night blossom opening and waiting for its turn. I alternated from using two hands to hold him, to one hand while frigging myself.

I wasn't going for a backalley blowjob. This was me worshipping the cock of my true love. It was slow, yet urgent. We both had needs which had been denied for too long. There would be time for the hardcore acrobatics later. But I needed him to know I was sorry and that he could trust me again. That wasn't happening right this minute, but this was a good step. His eyes were closed in ecstasy, his breathing deep and regular. His pulse throbbed through his meat. Otherwise he was silent.

I remembered his spots. Sucking on his big heavy balls. Licking the underside. It all flowed naturally. He flexed his kegels, showing I was hitting the right places. He was ready, it was only a matter of a minute or two now. I couldn't wait.

Cindy stirred but other than our breathing and the sound of the tongue bath I gave his huge rod, she wouldn't wake up for a while. I still had one more card to play.

JR's breathing quickened and I put my mouth on the tip. On hand on the shaft, the other cupping his scrotum. It was time. I concluded my prayer to him with a gentle squeeze of his balls. Tower, we have lift off! He thrashed silently, quietly dying as he dared not move, let alone bellow in celebration of the orgasmic victory of my mouth conquering him.

I've imagined for weeks now about the taste and texture of him, flooding my mouth and coating every surface from mouth to throat to belly. The contented feeling of knowing I was under his protection and care again. It was all there, and more, all of this triggered my own glowing flow, radiating from my pussy outward in wracking sobs. I choked a little on the volume of his release, but not a single drop of his seminal communion went to waste.

Squeezing out the left overs, I laved the tip and made sure it was clean. His breathing was heavy and in sharp gusts out his nose, but he had remained still enough to keep our companion still sleeping. His eyes opened, and there was a little less sadness than before.

I was careful; he was sensitive after the last vinegar strokes, but I needed him to stay hard.

I stood, my knees complaining, but I was so happy.

I closed his legs, and smiled at him.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Straddling him, I lifted my skirt to expose my bare pussy. He just came but he looked at it hungrily. Well, I was still mad at him for making me do this to him here.

I grabbed his cock, still slick with my spit, and stroked it gently. I didn't need to worry about him getting soft. He was still as horny as I was. All my little oral trick had done was warm him up for the main event.

I straddled him, bowlegged and on my tip toes. Holding him in one hand, and the other on his chest. I rubbed it against my outer lips. Just back and forth. JR rolled his hips, trying to fit inside, but once again, he was limited in what he could do. I just rose up further on my toes; I had control and I was going to give him no choice.

I worked him back and forth, coating the spongy head of that monster in my juices. He was soaking wet and thrashing to get inside the warm tight hole, just out of reach. His hands were pinching and squeezing my tits through my top. I wanted it too, but he had to be taught a lesson.

Once I thought he was going to grab me, I positioned his invader right at the gate. He looked so anxious, so much need and desire. I lowered from my tiptoes to both feet on the ground and his fat head slid inside me.

His body stiffened. I had to lean forward and moan into his shoulder. Dozens of small explosions went off inside me most of them centered around his cock head. My knees buckled; if I fell, it would mean falling further on that meat sword, and I would have woken the neighbors. I leaned onto my stud and just trusted that he would hold me up.

And he did. What a man. I felt his hands on my waist. He finally played with the belly chain I wore for him. He used to love when I wore those. I left nothing to chance to get him primed for this.

After the fires in my guts settled, I got my balance again and looked at him. He was on the edge of losing control himself but he just watched what I was doing. My last play was in hand.

I reached beside JR to the table where my phone was and picked it up. A swipe, and I was dialing. He couldn't see what I was doing until I put the phone to my ear. I thought his eyes were going to jump out of his head.

"WHO?" he mouthed. I chuckled at the idea of him yelling but not making no noise.

With the focus off the connection between us, all this moving around was lubing me up, and dripping down his shaft.

"Hi honey," I said once Simon picked up, my voice low. Cindy was still sleeping. I only needed another minute. JR's eyes squeezed shut and his mouth opened in a silent scream. "You almost back?" I bent my knees and began sliding down his awesome fuckpole, burying it in my greedy cunt. JR's eyes flew open upon feeling the warmth and clenching friction. "About five minutes?" I reached about halfway down, looking at JR. I stopped sliding down for a quick pause. He was going nuts. He couldn't move, he was trapped. He was horny and in me but could make enough cum yet. His girlfriend was sleeping next to me and my fiancé was about to walk in on us.

It was perfect.

"OK, Cindy passed out on the patio, but Danny and I will meet you in the jacuzzi, OK?" I bottomed out. "See ya!" and I hung up. Finally. I felt his balls against my ass for the first time in too long. Screw St. Peter and the Pearly Gates, this was heaven. The stretching of my pussy in all directions was delicious. I felt like a famine victim at a feast. A convict at his freedom. It was the most joyous thing I can remember happening to me in years.

At that point, I wanted Cindy and Simon to catch us, just so I could go back to fucking JR again full-time. There was such a full feeling, and a beautiful completeness to this. My last few years were tough, but to be back with JR and have him inside me, that was worth it.

I leaned forward and gave my Zen master a deep kiss, and reversed course. To both of our dismay. I rose to standing up, then onto my tiptoes, and he exited me with an honest-to-god 'pop'. His hips followed me up, trying to get back inside. The sudden empty feeling was awful, but he practically had tears in his eyes. This went better than I could've hoped!

I whispered urgently in his ear "You'll get the rest on our next date, now we gotta move!" Reality slapped him in the face that this was indeed over, and that sanity was again back in the room. We silently made ourselves presentable, and scurried like anxious teenagers to the gazebo and fired up the jacuzzi. I stepped into a bikini bottom I had brought with me and then into the frothing water.