All Comments on 'It was a Long Way Round'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 9 years ago
I knew a woman just like this once...

until her long suffering, wimp husband shot her and one of her lovers right though their respective faces with a pump action. Worst crime scene I was ever at. It looked like a floor after Gallagher post watermelon rant. Husband got off. There is justice sometimes,.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHATS A GIRL TO DO

I think she had better learn to juggle. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This woman is one of the most abject characters...

This woman is one of the most abject characters in LW history, and also one of the most stupid ones!!! If her husband got home earlier and found her with her young lover, how could she be sure he would arrive home earlier again? And her daughter wouldn't find out? Was she expecting her to join the brother and the mother? Why such a woman got married? She was a whore before she got married, and she was a whore all her life after she got married...So why the need to get married? Question: Her son was from her husband? I don't think so...So this is a sad tale, too long for so much garbage!!! 1* is too much for this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Bad!!

Just 7 pages of garbage... wrong category and wasn't even an interesting read...

Don't give up your day job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should have been in incest/taboo.

A terribly written story deliberately placed in the wrong category to fool the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY!

And an awful story to boot! When you make your main character dumber than a rock your story sinks in the mud. This was truly bad story telling. If Ii could give it negative stars, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for

effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

so numb nuts can live known that he is truly alone and that all he will ever get is pity sex. no love no compassion (other than what you would give a stray dog), just mockery, just obvious slighting and despair.

What would be good is for the son to find a 12 out 10 sex bomb and run off with her, and the husband to finally move on leaving her old, poor and lonely.

You do have to ask what is in it for the husband? Why would he stay? When does he load the gun?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
The only num nuts on here is you dear annony

Oh wait that's right you have no nuts your ex wife took those too! Gave it a 51!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
First thought?

Wrong Category

Second thought

There isn't a right category.

It's not loving, erotic, romantic, or any other .

"It crumpled her completely; she couldn't stand the agony of being split like this but begged for more." ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars

This is a sex site. That's why I come here. I don't care who is doing whom. The sex was hot. I would love to meet a Melody. I agree with Bonnie and would be glad to meet you, Bonnie, and cum for you. And you could cum for me at the same time!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
That First Sentence

Sorry, I couldn't make it past the first sentence. Not many people had seen her fully clothed? Or not many people had seen her naked? Or not many people had seen her semi-naked? Perhaps she's invisible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A newer example

The divorce is the best solution.............The husband finds a newer woman and a newer chance for a happier life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

I see you have your detractors with this story.

Your opening line is stilted but it does make sense, when read slowly.

Garth was interesting, the boss not so much.

Thanks !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ouch

Very much too complicated through the introduction, yet you never let up with the superlatives, the overwrought adjectives. Each sentence appears as if it took an hour to write. Some of the scene descriptions are off, pain when tenderness is required. Just agonizing to read.

Even Steven King writes better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yuk!

Put this shit under incest. Pervert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

WOW A REAL MOTHER FUCKER OF A PERVERTED DEVIANT SCUM BAG.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Usual

Just the usual bundle of garbage from this author. Couldn't get to second page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

quality wheat, nah, nothing but chaff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't get past the abysmal writing to see if the story idea is any good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incest!!! Have you never heard of INCEST?? What is this doing in LW?? The story is not about a husband and loving wife! It IS a story about a mother and son fornicating incestuously. Any deviant behavior, rape, voyeurism, sadism, sci-fi, voodooism and such belong in that category. Please don't waste peoples' time. There are those who would love to find this in the Incest pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You figure out why the voting is so low.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

A very unrealistic and sophomoric tale with no redeeming value. Cheating stories, and even incest cheating stories, have to have some drama, something to engage a reader. Here we have simply a wife fucking everything and everyone without any care of her husband or family. There is simply nothing interesting here. A 1* not because in wrong category or because of incent or because of cheating wife getting away with it, but because I felt I had wasted my time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh fuck off, had potential then INCEST. Just fuck off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous