All Comments on 'It Was A Nice Party Ch. 02'

by Teachgirl_Menderman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Smelt?

Smelt is a type of fish, stupid! It's all too obvious that your combined overwriting is a pathetic attempt to cover your combined ineptitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No, Anonymous in The South, it's you that's wrong!

There is a stupid American habit of writing "smelled" instead of smelt, "lighted" instead of lit, "hanged" instead of hung. Perhaps if you'd been paying more attention in ENGLISH classes, you would understand the basics of the language.

All of which aside, bravo, another 6 star submisson from Teachgirl_Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh, really?

Forgive me, author. I'm not commenting on your story. I'm addressing the previous commenter. I'm curious as to when someone should use "smelt" instead of "smelled." My dictionary lists both words as proper and correct. And on most occasions, the others you listed are interchangeable as well. Perhaps we as Americans should be faulted for not using an "s" in "realize" or a "u" in "neighbor." I guess it depends upon where one was schooled. Eh wot? By the way, nice touch with the "MIT" reference. I felt an immediate reverence for you after reading your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Smelled/smelt

Who cares! Another superb entry; well written and ultra-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Class Act

One of the best stories I have read so far.

Love the slow build ups and explosive sex

teachgirl1980teachgirl1980about 17 years ago
We are concerned with smelt?

It is mind boggling to me how we can be hung up on the usage/mis-usage of a word when reading erotic fiction. While I do understand it is frustrating to read something with glaring grammatical errors and misspellings but to argue about one of the many words in the English language that can be replaced by another is a little silly. For the record, "smelt" is officially a past tense or a past participle of smell. However, so is "smelled". It is simply personal preference and either could be used to provide a smooth read. I also believe everyone should be entitled to their opinion and if they don't like the word smelt, that's ok, just don't use that as an excuse to be rude or make nasty comments. By the way, it's also a fish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"American", "Anglican', "Queen's" English

Between the above languages there can be a couple of ways to spell a word, and both can be correct dependant on which side of the pond you come from.

Imagine, there you are between a lady's thighs, teasing her pussy with your tongue and you smelled or smelt ..... as long as it wasn't a fish (won't have my tongue in that pussy), who cares, you are between a lady's thighs and hopefully you are both enjoying yourselves.

Hopefully you enjoyed the story as you would being between a lady's thighs, the rest is minor, a bit like a pubic hair on the end of your tongue; for most it doesn't stop you enjoying the rest of the pussy!

Wizarddriver

biluvbiluvabout 17 years ago
Great Sequel

I have now read both chapters and I just love this story. I love the people and I love how they play with each other. I love how you capture all the erotic detail. The best part is that everybody is just plain having lots of deliciously sexy fun. I look forward to reading what I hope are many more chapters of this delicious trio's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Get writing again!

Come on you two get writing again! That little episode I hope was just a 'tempter' for what this sexy trio can get up to. Great stuff! Teachgirl's photo in her main page had my mouth watering as to the whole erotic image of this threesome! Well done you two.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice story

I liked it alot! The sexual appetite of this girl and her boss is such a turn on. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Juicy verbiage!

Well Teachgirl, you surely can write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous