It was a Week from Hell... Until...

Story Info
Two glum attendees meet at a boring conference.
5.3k words
4.13
24.1k
36
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay Brixey was having a really bad week. Saturday his lovely little daughter Misty got hit in the face with a softball and he took her to the emergency room. She would ultimately be OK, but he and his wife Jen were counselled to look into plastic surgery something not fully covered by their health insurance.

Sunday when Jay stayed home with Misty to make sure she was OK and Jen drove with their sons Bill and Andy to church, she got rear-ended at a stoplight. The other drive looked like a drunken teenager and he took off. Jen got his license plate number and reported it to the cops. When they caught him of course he had no insurance for his jalopy so that meant that Jay and Jen would likely have to absorb their insurance deductible when they got their car fixed. Fortunately Jen and the boys were not injured.

Monday was bad at the office -- and not just for a Monday. Apparently everyone there had a weekend as bad as Jay's and everyone was short-tempered. It didn't help that the client in charge of the second most important account that Jay worked on notified the company that they were moving elsewhere -- in response to a screw-up by someone who handled one matter for the client when Jay wasn't available.

Monday night Jen was in a sour mood and voiced a number of her normal complaints about Jay not pulling his weight in doing housework and child care while Jen's job was just as challenging as his.

Tuesday night was a disaster when he got home to three bawling children. Their dog Luna had been hit by a car right in front of Bill and Andy, and died on the spot. When the sitter called with the bad news Jen left her office early and took the dog to the vet to be cremated. That left her in a really bad mood.

By being as silver-tongued and conciliatory as he could be early Wednesday morning, before the kids got up, and by giving her a 15 minute back rub, Jay had gotten Jen into an amorous mood, something that had happened all too infrequently the last year. After he brought her to an orgasm by sucking her clit and rubbing her G-spot he was about to mount her with his very hard penis anxious for some relief when Misty came bursting into their room complaining of pain in her face. While Jay rubbed one out in the shower it was about 1/10th as satisfying as laying pipe in Jen would have been.

Wednesday morning at work Jay got the news that there was a conference he had to attend more than one hundred miles away -- on Friday and Saturday including staying over both nights. That was really going to frost Jen since she would have to make arrangements to get all three kids to ballet, soccer, etc. that weekend, and he wouldn't be able to go with her to a play that they had tickets for on Saturday night -- he just hoped that her sister could go with her otherwise he was toast.

Jen was as pissed as Jay expected her to be when on Wednesday night he told her the "good news" about the conference. Even by groveling like he never had before she still was pissed at him when they went to bed, her in a long cotton nighty despite the mild temperatures making it clear that he was not getting a chance to resume his amorous activities of the morning.

Considering all of the shit that happened since Saturday Thursday actually looked good in comparison; just one flat tire, a spilled drink on his pants at lunch, and nothing at all good happening during the entire day or night. He was almost grateful, even though Jen was still more like an Ice Queen than a wife that night.

As Jay started driving the 110 miles to the conference starting out at 5:30 Friday morning he thought to himself "This has been a week from Hell; and this conference looks to be boring beyond belief and I wonder if my boss is sending me to it just because he hates me since we lost the Jenkins account, through no fault of mine."

Unfortunately, the first day of the conference was as boring -- and useless -- as Jay had feared. That night he bypassed the dinner at the conference venue and after calling Jen and the kids went to a local Olive Garden on Prince Street a few blocks from the hotel conference center.

-------------

Susan Driscoll entered the Prince Street Olive Garden hoping for some time to collect her thoughts. The conference she was attending that Friday couldn't have been more tedious and inadequate. After the week she had up to that point she needed something to take her mind off of her troubles. The Air Conditioning at her house blowing up, the death of a co-worker from a heart attack at the desk next to hers, the conference with the principal from her son Johnny's playground fight, her husband Tom's bad mood since layoffs had started at his office, the fact that he had actually turned her down for sex despite the fact that she had just completely recovered from a UT infection when she was normally the one "too tired or upset" for sex, the news of her favorite aunt's (fortunately non-fatal) stroke she was apprised of on Wednesday, the cat puking on her prized living room couch as she was getting ready to leave Friday morning, and the funny noise her car made the last ten or fifteen miles during her drive to the conference, had her thinking of trying to hop the next train out of town. It may have been the shittiest week of her life.

The last thing that she wanted was to talk to someone at dinner which is why she had eschewed dinner at the conference venue and walked a couple of blocks to the Olive Garden. She was a little surprised when she got to the door about the same time as a guy she recognized from the conference, but had not interacted with. He was just ahead of her and looked as morose as she felt. The only bright spot in the last week was when he noticed her behind him, opened the door for her and waved her to go in first, and almost had a smile on his otherwise glum face.

The hostess advised Susan that there was a table for one available in about five minutes. When Jay approached Susan overheard the hostess tell him that he would have to wait at least twenty minutes. As his morose expression got even dourer and he turned to leave she stopped him. "You got to the door first and you let me in front of you; you should take the first table," she said trying to evoke a smile.

Jay thought that this was the first good thing to happen to him that week, but he was not inclined to accept since the woman -- who he thought he had seen at the conference -- looked as sullen as he felt.

"No, I couldn't do that..." he started to say when the hostess interrupted him.

"Pardon me for eavesdropping," she smiled, "but it is a table for two so you could share it."

Susan had her first laugh of the week when she said "I wouldn't want the week from hell I'm trying to recover from bring you down with me," she said to Jay.

"My week was worse than yours," he chuckled -- his first chuckle of the week. "Maybe misery loves company."

They agreed to be seated together and chatted about the conference for five or ten minutes until they were shown to the table.

-------------

Jay and Susan are not "beautiful people" -- but they both are relatively, and equally, trim and attractive. They independently decided to make the most of their situation and after a few minutes of conversation -- and seeing that they liked exactly the same things on the menu -- the pall over them lifted slightly.

As they ate salad and munched on breadsticks, Susan said "Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment but why don't we tell each other about our weeks form Hell and see if we can agreed to who had it worst and make that person pick up the tab?"

"Wow, you are really a nut for punishment, aren't you," Jay replied as he buttered a breadstick. "Either that or you're short on funds and just looking for a way for me to pay since I'll certainly win."

Maybe it was because they consumed an entire bottle of wine, plus an extra glass each; maybe it was because they couldn't feel lower so they had nothing to lose; maybe it was because misery really does love company; maybe there was a subtle attraction to each other; and maybe it was all of the above, but in any event by the time dinner was over they were actually laughing at some of the ill fates that had befallen them. They decided that their weeks were equally awful and split the check.

Walking back to the conference hotel they both felt a little better than they had before their meal -- though far from good. Jay posited a question that popped into his mind. "Do you have any techniques for getting you out of a funk; I have one that I could share with you when we get back to the hotel."

Susan was pensive for a while then replied "Actually, I haven't thought about that for a while, but I did use one once before; maybe I can share it with you when we get back."

Jay and Susan immediately went into a secluded corner of the spacious hotel lobby. Jay was almost giddy as he explained his technique. "I should have used this on myself; but I'll start with you, Susan. OK; sit down and close your eyes."

She did as Jay got behind her and put his hands on her temples. "When I do this myself I put my own hands on my temples but it's more effective if someone else does it. OK now start thinking, out loud, of some really happy places and times in your life."

As Susan sat with her hands folded on her lap, her eyes closed, and Jay gently massaging her temples she started out with a list of happy times and/or places; about one every minute. Jay asked her a question or two about each one until she visibly perked up and said "I now remember my favorite time and place. I was a young teenager when my family went to a lake in the Adirondack's. We went water skiing, swimming, hiking, jumping off rocks into the clear blue water, kayaking; everyone was in a good mood. Also there was a teenage boy in the cabin next to ours -- Todd was his name. As I remember he was a year older than I was and very cute. We did some things together and --- and --- it ended up being my first romantic kiss."

Susan continued to slowly tell her story in detail while Jay continued to softly rub her temples. After about ten minutes she got to the part where she and Todd shared a long kiss behind her cabin. It was interrupted by Todd's and her little brothers running toward them squirting each other with squirt guns, and then squirting Susan and Todd who started chasing them. They never did kiss again.

After the last part Susan opened her eyes and Jay stopped massaging her temples. She turned to him and with a big smile on her face said "You're a fricking genius; that worked; I feel much better than I have in not just a week, but a month. Thanks."

"My pleasure," Jay responded truly pleased that his technique had worked.

Susan popped up off the couch and said "OK, I'm not sure that I can do better than that but let me try my technique on you. It worked for me once before with my husband...but I have no guarantees. But if it doesn't work then I'll try yours on you."

"Sounds like a plan," Jay replied with a lilt in his voice for the first time in more than a week.

"OK, to get this to work you have to make believe that I'm your celebrity crush and that you want to entice me to dance with you despite my superior social standing. So...who's your celebrity crush?"

Jay hemmed and hawed for a while, saying several times that he didn't really have one. Finally Susan's prodding forced him to act. "OK, OK; actually the celebrity I know that you look most like is Anne Hathaway, so you're her."

Susan laughed so loudly she almost doubled over. "You think that I look like Anne Hathaway -- boy do you need your eyes checked."

"Stop both misinterpreting me and selling yourself short," Jay laughed right back. "I said she's the celebrity I know that you look the most like, not that you're her doppelganger; but also you're no mud fence so I can definitely imagine you being her."

Susan unconsciously blushed -- in her opinion Anne Hathaway was about as sultry a woman as there was. "Uh...OK," Susan stammered regaining her composure. "Let's get a couple of glasses of wine and I'll be sitting here and you'll approach me and try to get my interest."

They got some wine from a nearby bar, and then Susan sat with her legs crossed trying to look as sophisticated as she thought that Anne was.

The next twenty minutes or so was both ridiculous and funny. Jay's first attempts Susan laughed at. She gave him some pointers, and fifteen minutes in he was almost suave and debonair. Eventually he was earnest enough that she actually agreed to dance with him. They danced almost in place in a corner of the lobby, with only the sounds of the Muzak playing in some distant speaker elsewhere in the lobby.

As they wordlessly moved back and forth their bodies got closer and closer. When they were meshed together Susan whispered into Jay's ear "Why is your cock at attention?"

After only a short pause he replied "Because your technique worked, and I no longer feel like shit, and because I want to fuck Anne Hathaway."

After a few more beats of the music and shuffling of their feet Susan pushed him away. "Just so you understand that you're not fucking Susan Driscoll, but Anne Hathaway, we can go up to my room -- but no PDA on the way."

Jay nodded his head and they walked without any body contact toward the elevator. After Susan pushed the button for the 10th floor, however, Jay grabbed her and gave her a kiss somewhere between friendly and passionate. When they broke Susan smiled, and they returned a similar kiss to Jay's lips.

When the elevator doors opened up on the 10th floor they slowly walked to Room 1012; Susan got her key card out of her purse, handed it to Jay, and he opened the door. He got a small shriek out of Susan when he picked her up and carried her across the threshold.

As they stared into each other's eyes while slowly and methodically undressing each other Jay said "I've always been enamored with you and wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you naked in 'Love and Other Drugs.'"

This caused Susan to smile inwardly; that comment made it clear to her that Anne Hathaway really was his celebrity crush although he maintained he didn't really have one. Now Susan had to make sure that she really rose to the challenge of being as sexy as Anne is.

As she and Jay exchanged short kisses while they continued to meticulously undress each other Jay continued. "I can't believe that a sultry star like you would let an average guy fuck her."

"I get horny when I'm away from home just like you little people," Susan chuckled, "and you are kind of cute; and once we fuck I know that you'll be a fan for life and bring all of your friends to all of my movies," she chortled.

"You got that right, Anne," Jay chuckled back.

Maybe it was the large consumption of wine; maybe it was relief from their last horrid weeks; maybe both really did get into Susan being Anne and Jay fucking Anne; whatever it was they were unhurried as they got naked, showered together at Jay's request, and then leisurely got under the cover's on the bed in Susan's room. They continued to kiss as they used their fingers and hands to play with each other's sex parts. Jay was surprised by how sensitive Susan's nipples on her apparently C cup tear-dropped shaped breasts were. In turn Susan was surprised by how loudly Jay groaned when she massaged his low-hanging testicles that seemed to be as large as lemons.

After five or ten minutes of unhurried and satisfying foreplay Susan stared into Jay's eyes and said "Isn't it about time that you fucked your fantasy celebrity crush so you can brag to all your friends?"

Jay smiled, moved his turgid male member to the opening of Susan's wet pussy, and slowly entered her until he was balls deep, each emitting groans of pleasure for each centimeter of penetration.

Like the foreplay before it, the copulation was slow and methodical and lasted a long time -- until almost simultaneously they both seemed to get supercharged. At that point after only a dozen or so of powerful strokes by Jay, and an equal number of pc muscle contractions by Susan, they were hit by intense orgasms.

They lay mated long after the last ejaculation, softly moaning. When Jay finally went flaccid and withdrew they stared into each other's eyes. "That was really nice, Anne," Jay smiled.

"I'm glad that I could make a super-fan happy," Susan replied.

They snuggled and fell asleep.

The last thought before slumber to carom through Jay's mind was "That was far from my best fuck ever -- but boy was it nice -- and even more than nice it was needed. I feel content for the first time in at least a week."

The last thing that crossed Susan's brain before she nodded off was "Even a celebrity like me needs a good normal fuck from an ordinary guy once in a while; ha. ha. I'm at peace for the first time in more than a week; I'm sure that I'll have some angst for cheating later but now I just want some serenity."

-------------

Unusual for both Jay and Susan in the middle of the night they woke up when Jay moved his body to spoon Susan. His cock touching her pussy seemed to stimulate both of them. Soon they were semi-awake as Jay's excited phallus entered Susan's anxious receptacle and they had a nice, leisurely, rewarding, second copulation, causing them to both immediately fall asleep again before Jay's penis even popped out of Susan's pussy.

They woke up at 7:30 the next morning in response to Susan's alarm going off. After Susan quieted the alarm they smiled at each other. "Did I really fuck my celebrity crush Anne Hathaway last night?" Jay asked with a grin.

"I do believe that you did, super-fan, and you gave a good account of yourself," Susan grinned back.

"Tell me if I'm wrong -- but was that one of the gentlest yet most satisfying fucks of my life? I mean we weren't a couple of wild animals with passion overcoming us. It was just ....just ....really NICE!" Jay said.

Susan thought for a second then proclaimed: "You described it exactly right. It was comfortable...amiable...simpatico...yeah, just really NICE."

"We need to get our asses in gear; I have to go to my room to get a change of clothes so that we can get to the breakfast session on time. Want to shower first?" Jay smiled.

"Listen, dude, Anne Hathaway has only one shower with each super-fan," Susan replied in a fake stern voice. "You just want another nice fuck, don't you -- well tonight I might be willing to treat another super-fan, but not you. Get out," she giggled.

They both got out of bed, they pressed their naked bodies together as they exchanged a kiss, then Jay started getting partially dressed in yesterday's clothes while Susan went into the bathroom.

---------------

Jay went up to Susan at the breakfast meeting and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jay Brixey. I saw you yesterday and you had some really good comments during the afternoon session. Do you mind if I sit with you at breakfast?"

"Hi, I'm Susan Driscoll," she replied shaking his extended hand. "Sure; please do."

Both Jay and Susan were in infinitely better moods than yesterday, and chatted amicably with other people at the conference, and sat next to each other most of the day. Neither mentioned anything about the previous night; they never had any body contact; and they seemed to lift the spirits of everyone around them with pleasant banter and subtle jokes.

After dinner they went to their rooms to call their families. Just before they got on the elevator -- Susan to ride to the 10th floor, Jay to the 12th -- Susan whispered "I understand that Anne Hathaway will be in the lobby in about an hour. If you have a friend who might like to meet her you should tell him."

"Thanks, I will," Jay smiled.

Both Jay and Susan had upbeat conversations with their families. Although their spouses were a little snarky at first they kept things light, made many complimentary comments, and expressed their love. All participants seemed happy by the time that the calls concluded.

12