It was a Week from Hell... Until...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour after Jay and Susan parted at the elevator "Anne Hathaway" was sitting in a corner of the spacious hotel lobby with her legs crossed, holding a glass of white wine and a cigarette holder (sans cigarette) and looking very sophisticated. A well dressed and happy-looking man approached her. "Hi -- I'm 'Darnell Aloysius Prentice III,'" he said sitting next to her. "You're Anne Hathaway, aren't you?"

"That's quite a pretentious name, Mr. Prentice; are you yourself pretentious?"

"Far from it; I'm probably the most normal super-fan you have."

"What makes you a super-fan?"

"I've seen all of your movies and enjoyed them. You're very talented."

"What are your favorites?"

"While of course, The Devil Loves Prada; Les Misérable;. Fantine; The Dark Knight Rises;" Darnell quickly said and then seemed to blush.

"You're afraid to say 'Love and Other Drugs,' aren't you Mr. Prentice?

Darnell seemed to turn red; "Uh..." was all he got out before he was interrupted.

"It's because I was naked in it isn't it, Mr. Prentice?" Anne snickered.

"I'm embarrassed to say; but of course even though you are the sultriest woman on earth it was only your acting that I was appreciating," Darnell replied with a smile.

"I need another glass of wine to make me forget that bullshit line," Anne laughed, holding out her glass.

Darnell smiled, took it, and went to the nearest bar.

Half an hour later Darnell (Jay) and Anne (Susan) were in room 1012, having as close to a repeat of the festivities of the night before as possible, including a luxurious shower, some stimulating finger and hand foreplay, and two really NICE copulations.

When they awoke Sunday morning about 8:30 ass they smiled at each other Jay said "I think that we should play hooky on the last session this morning. You know that it's going to be worthless."

"Do you have a better idea?" Susan grinned.

"Yeah -- I do," Jay grinned back and then shinned down Susan's body so that he face was even with her moist crotch.

"What are you doing?" Susan protested. "You came in there twice...ahhhh!"

Apparently Susan was going to say "last night" but was unable to continue when Jay's tongue flicked her clitoris a couple of times.

What transpired then was about as far as possible from the four previous NICE copulations that Jay and Susan had the previous two evenings. Jay didn't let up until Susan had gone through two intense screaming orgasms courtesy of Jay's lips and tongue. When Jay followed that up by immediately and quickly by burying his hog in one deliberate push, with strength that neither of them knew that she had Susan flipped Jay onto his back, while she was still penetrated, and she started riding him like he was a rodeo bull.

As Susan bounced up and down on Jay's cock, squeezing and releasing it like she was trying to rip it off, he alternated between pinching and sucking her nipples. The festivities lasted a long time in view of the two copulations the night before but the fuck concluded with a bang. It was not NICE. It was wild, intense, draining, passionate, wanton, and lascivious. They were both rendered temporarily comatose. When then finally regained their full faculties and separated Susan spoke first.

"You bastard; I could have gotten by perfectly with four nice copulations, could have overcome my guilt and eventually forgotten you. What am I supposed to do after that zealous fuck?"

"I would say that I'm sorry, but I'm not," Jay replied. "I wanted to be sure to remove all vestiges of my week from hell and return home to be a better husband and father. That 'zealous fuck' as you call it did the trick for me."

After some more playful banter they showered together -- with much touching but no lustful hand play -- and then Jay left to pack his bag. They promised to meet for breakfast.

At breakfast their heartfelt comments were almost identical. The gist was that they had really helped each other out; they felt a real attachment; their relationship had to terminate permanently and immediately, and they would only look upon the last two nights with pleasant memories but no wistfulness. They did not exchange phone numbers, addresses (house or email), or any other personal information.

As they subtly kissed goodbye in a lobby alcove before they walked to different parking lots Susan mentioned her problem with her car the last few miles before getting to the conference.

"I'm good with mechanical things -- let me take a look," Jay said.

He had Susan start up her car and immediately diagnosed the problem. "You exhaust pipe is loose. That will not adversely affect operation of the car; just ignore it and get the U-bolts holding it tightened next week."

They exchanged another quick kiss and as they parted they simultaneously said "One more thing..." as the turned toward each other.

Jay laughed and said "You go first."

"OK," Susan replied. "I want to give you some good advice for marital harmony. Help your wife out more with housework and child care -- it's a great aphrodisiac."

Jay chuckled. "Good advice; after our conversations I had already decided on that. I have some like advice for you. No matter how tired you are don't turn your husband down for sex; it will relieve his stress."

Susan laughed. "After this morning I'll probably wear him out by attacking him. Good advice."

They smiled, waved, and Jay walked toward the parking lot where his car was situated.

---------------

Most things worked out remarkably well for Jay and Susan.

In Jay's case: It turned out that Misty didn't need plastic surgery after all and she looked as cute as ever within a month. The State's Uninsured Driver Fund compensated Jay and Jen for their deductible so there was no out-of-pocket expense to get the car fixed. A neighbor -- who owned their dog Luna's brother Max -- had to move and couldn't take Max with him so the neighbor gave Max to the Brixeys; the kids were thrilled. Jen had had a good time with her sister at the play that Jay missed, and Jay was so amorous and deferential that Jen was more than happy to give Jay an electric roll in the hay the night he got back.

Jay made a concerted effort to help more with the housework and childcare, and he got the kids to pitch in with a number of household chores using a carrot and stick approach. That resulted in much more frequent and sex between Jen and Jay.

Also, when he got back from the conference Jay's boss informed him that he had sent him there to check a box on his resume so that he could be promoted -- which he was, within the next month -- and with diligent effort Jay even got the Jenkins account back within three months. Also Jen got a new job that suited her more, was closer to home, and had better hours so childcare was easier for the entire family.

Finally, Jay started a regular exercise program -- which he included the kids and Jen in -- and never felt better physically in his life.

Susan had similar good news and some serendipity. The AC was fixed by replacing the least expensive essential part in the entire equipment. Susan's aunt recovered completely and now was following a health regime that was sure to help her greatly in the long run. Tom not only didn't get laid off, but the layoffs at his workplace were part of a reorganization and in fact he got a better job and raise in pay as a result of the new procedures. Her son Johnny wasn't suspended when some of his classmates came forward and told the principal that he was only defended himself in the fight, and he was completely exonerated.

The night she got back from the conference Susan came to bed naked, massaged and sucked Tom's balls, and then gave him the most intense cowgirl ride of his life. As time progressed Susan learned that fatigue was actually an aphrodisiac once you got past the first couple of minutes, and Tom was one happy camper as he and Susan fucked four or five time a week, the most in their relationship since their first kid was born.

Susan also started an exercise program with her kids and Tom and never felt better.

Susan's and Jay's lives were almost perfect -- except for the guilt that they eventually learned to work through as a result of their conference festivities -- and memories of their four NICE copulations and final zealous life-altering fuck.

----------------

About eighteen months after the conference Susan and Jay thought about each other only about once a week, down from almost every day shortly after the conference.

At about that same time Jen's new employer -- which was big on employee morale -- arranged for a private showing in a local theater for a new movie starring Ryan Reynolds and -- drum roll -- Anne Hathaway.

When they got to the theater Jen introduced Jay to a number of her co-workers. One of them was Tom Driscoll -- who was accompanied by his wife Susan, who Jen had never met. After introductions were made and Susan and Jay were trying not to look like they had just seen a ghost, the start of the movie was announced.

In a scene where Ryan Reynolds was supposedly laying pipe to an extremely euphoric looking Anne Hathaway Jay spontaneously came in his pants and Susan gushed in her panties. Shortly afterward they both went to the theater bathrooms to try and clean up and ran into each other. Their frightened looks changed to laughs when they both realized what condition the other was in.

In an alcove Jay kissed Susan while twisting her nipples through her blouse. When they broke he pleaded "Give me your cellphone number!"

"Shit -- what a fucking nightmare," Susan mumbled to herself as she reached into her purse for a business card.

12