It Was All His Idea

Story Info
A hotwife tricks her man into sharing her with a bull.
5.2k words
3.86
28.7k
44
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
202 Followers

---

## Mandy Feels It

She's driving home from her celebration and she feels the hole in her soul deflating her.

It's not due to the lack of friends and colleagues that greeted, smiled, and cheered her during the dinner.

It's not due to her red sequined dress that she picked out specifically to get a rise out of her husband and show off all of her hard work in the gym.

And it's definitely not due to any lack of love or want she has for her husband, James, who sits next to her on the dark drive home.

She's deflated because of a lack of steam from their romance long under kindled from years of too much time at the office for both of them.

"Did you enjoy the party?" Mandy asks him, turning into the street before their suburban home nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac.

"Uh huh," James responds as he looks at his phone.

"Well... What did you enjoy most?" she asks.

He puts his phone away in his pocket as he hides a sigh. He raises his eyebrows as he looks at her.

"I really enjoyed how much you were glowing during your speech at the head of the table. I'm so proud of you honey," he says. He leans over and kisses her on the cheek.

She feels the energy he gives her and it's nowhere near what it used to be. His corporate job isn't as kind to him as her small town firm is to her. She hides a frown as they pull into the driveway.

---

## In Bed, They're Apart

At night as they begin to fall asleep, Mandy wants to keep the celebration going. She reaches out to him under the covers. Her hand searches his naked body.

But he turns and takes her hands in his.

"I want to watch you," he says.

He's asked this more and more lately and Mandy doesn't know why. But she doesn't feel like finding out and having her heart broken. All she does is rise out of their dark bed naked and goes to the corner chair of their room. She spreads herself, already wet and wishing that he would come over and ravage her, and begins to caress herself.

"You like watching me fuck myself?" she asks him, hoping for a rise.

James gets up on his elbows and comes to the edge of the bed. He touches himself slowly as he looks at her and nods.

Mandy curls two fingers into her pussy and arches her back, feeling yesterday's workout. She moans, a little more loudly this evening, and looks him in the eye.

"I bet you'd love to slide your cock in me right now," she says.

James starts to touch himself faster. He grunts.

"And I want cum all over my body so you can marvel at your wife," she says.

"Yeah? You want cum all over you?" he asks.

Mandy moans in the affirmative, fingering herself more as she pushes a leg up on the arm of the chair.

"You want a big cock inside of you, don't you?" he asks her.

"I want *your* big cock inside of me," she says back. Her pace slows, unsure about his language this evening.

James notices her pace and he slows down as well.

Mandy feels that deflated feeling of steam leaking out of the hole in their relationship.

In that moment she feels fear, wondering if he wants her to be with other people because he's no longer interested. Her mind wanders further, seeing him make the relationship open. The tension rises. And then suddenly the hot and heaviness that once existed between them just becomes a cold place.

She stops touching herself completely.

"What's wrong?" he asks her.

He looks at her like he always does; just like the first day they got naked together. The want is still there.

*Then what am I picking up from him?* Mandy thinks.

And then it hits her like a burning ember jumping off the stove and right onto her skin

.

*Let's test this and see what he does.*

She gets up on the chair and puts her ass to him, looking back at him while her ass is in the air. She rubs her clit from between her legs.

"You'd really like to see me get fucked, wouldn't you?" she asks.

James immediately grabs himself and strokes himself at a beat faster than before. He moans in the affirmative.

*No way*, she thinks. *Is... Does he...?*

"Yeah? Have a big cock slide in me while you get to watch?"

He strokes faster.

"Then have him cum in me and make a mess of me, see me cum all over his cock?"

He strokes even faster.

"Then you get to slide in for sloppy seconds. Would you like that?"

James cums immediately, sending his seed across the room in an impressive ejaculation that reaches the wall to her right. She makes herself cum hard watching how much he cums, which is a rare and impressive amount that she hasn't seen from him almost ever.

As he finishes, she stops, staring at him with an open mouth.

"Woah, what was that? I've never seen you cum so... far," she says giggling.

But James collapses onto the bed, sweating and out of breath, fully satisfied.

"Yep... Yeah..." he mumbles.

Mandy has only seen him in this state a handful of times. She calls it his 'orgasm comatose'. She giggles more and gets up and helps bring him back to the head of the bed. She gets a towel and wipes him off, then has to get a second one from how much there is.

As they settle into bed once again, James folds his arms around Mandy and holds her tight. Before she can even get comfortable in his big warm arms, he's already fast asleep.

And he holds her tight the entire night.

Mandy feels an idea brewing in her head. The new discovery about her husband. What this could mean for them to rekindle things. But going about it will be tricky, she thinks. But one thing is very certain in her head:

She never thought he'd ask.

---

## Make It His Idea

That is the goal she sets for herself. And doing this could be tricky, but she wants it to feel organic. Natural.

And like it was his idea.

James has gone to the gym on his own this morning and Mandy stays in bed, looking through her social media and answering text messages. Her mind wanders to the type of fantasy that she wants to have. Although she knows James wants to see her with someone else, this is *both* of their unsaid fantasies. And if she's going to be with another man, she wants to pick

But make it seem like it's his idea.

She scrolls through her phone contact list, her facebook friends, and other lists of people until she finally comes across someone she remembers really well from college. A man by the name of Zoe that she had several classes with throughout her entire college career.

Mandy puts a finger over her clit as she goes through his photos, trailing back through the albums to the pictures from when they knew each other. The memories of their hookups start to spark in her brain as she continues to rub herself, remembering how he used to hold her against the wall. How he'd just know exactly where her spots on her body were. And how large he used to feel when he filled her both in her pussy and her ass.

She almost brings herself to orgasm just by thinking about it when she goes back to his home page and notices a familiar picture.

It's on the main square in town that she lives in.

She checks his location.

He moved from Texas to their own home town!

Oh my god. That's so perfect! She thinks.

It doesn't take long for him to respond to a message. He's off for the day too, a free morning, and a ten minute walk from her favorite coffee shop.

Mandy gets ready and leaves, not changing her panties. She likes the feeling of being dirty and wet for this reunion meeting with Zoe.

I hope this works, she thinks as she walks down the road.

## Mandy is *Very* Sure

And it makes Zoe laugh.

"I had a feeling that you were into kinky things when we were seeing each other long ago, but now it just makes sense. You *did* enjoy it when your roommate was in the room more for some reason, I could just tell."

Mandy watches Zoe lean back in his steel chair of the coffee shop and laugh. She can feel the vibration of his deep voice as he does. And she recounts the time he went down on her while her roommate was asleep in the bed next to her. He chuckled, threatening to wake her, making her more wet and rambunctious than normal as she would grind on his face.

"It's something new that I discovered... Well, that I discovered about my husband, James, too. Do you think you'd be up for this?"

Zoe smiles and adjusts himself in the chair, but he gets a thought after taking a sip of his coffee.

"So he doesn't know that you're doing this for... Wait, is it for you, or for him?" he asks.

"Both of us. I know it's what we need. And no, he doesn't know at the moment. And that's the tricky part," she says.

Zoe leans in just as she does, leaning her elbows on the table and getting close to him. She can smell his cologne and longs to taste his lips again. But the thought of her kissing him while James watches makes her wet her damp panties more.

"This needs to seem like his idea," she says.

"And how do you want to do that?" asks Zoe.

"Do you know where The Station Bar is on General Street?" she asks him.

Zoe nods as Mandy lays out the plan and what she wants. Zoe has a hard time keeping himself from becoming erect as she gives him additional details about how to handle James, how to handle her, and what he's allowed to do. When she's finished, Zoe is practically sweating.

"Probably a hotter scenario than all of the times we had sex together combined. I'm totally down. Let's do it," he says.

And Mandy sends James a text message to get the ball rolling.

"Honey, I'm feeling adventurous tonight. I know we never do this, but would you like to go to The Station Bar?"

His response comes in positive.

*I have a good feeling about this,* she thinks.

---

## James is Excited

The bar is slightly packed being close to the holidays and feels warm with body heat. Mandy's hand gets cold as she holds her beer and decides to try and finish it to make herself warm. She keeps asking him another question, about his favorite time they were together and being sexy over the years. She sees James's eyes light up with nostalgia.

"I remember the first time I saw you at a bar when we were dating," he begins.

Mandy puts a hand on his shoulder and leans into him, smiling.

"God I got all wound up after watching you. So many dudes were flirting with you and talking to you. And all the while you kept looking over at me. I just couldn't handle it by the end of the night. That's why I got so excited and practically fell over myself when I got to you. I still feel terrible about spilling beer all over you," he says.

It makes them both laugh remembering it.

"Were you jealous?" she asks.

James thinks about it for a moment.

"A little, but then quickly it was... This is going to sound strange and I'm sorry if it does, but it...Kind of turned me on to see you talking and flirting with other men. It made me want you in a way that's hard for me to describe."

Mandy feels the twinges of her lust building in her. She glances across the bar looking for Zoe but can't find him yet. She gives James a slight look of positive fascination.

"That's why you were all excited after the gala a year ago, the one where that sports athlete didn't know I was married and kept talking to me. I thought you were just 'claiming your territory' later that evening," says Mandy.

They both laugh again.

"No, I was so turned on at the thought of you talking to him. I even imagined it happening and it just made me go wild," he said.

Mandy looks at the entrance and she feels the lust burst inside of her with adrenaline and want. Zoe comes in, wearing a thick black wool coat, and shakes off the snow as he walks up to the bar.

*Okay, here we go*, she thinks.

She puts a hand on his shoulder and uses the other to rub his cock over his pants.

"When you say 'it', what do you mean?" she whispers to him.

"Well, I mean him... Inside of you," he said.

Mandy makes a little playful gasp and leans further into her husband. Her mouth is by her ear close enough to lick. She whispers to him.

"Wow, that really turns me on that you said that. Must have been one hell of an image."

"You mean you'd enjoy that?" he asks.

"Being with another man while you watched, hell yeah I'd be down for it," she says.

James goes frozen and she feels his cock pulse so hard it practically pushes her fingers off of his jeans.

"Do you... Do you want to try it?" he asks.

She looks up into his eyes and nods like an innocent whore hiding her lust.

"Tonight?! You'd be up for trying tonight?" he asks again, almost becoming as excited as a high school boy. That twinge in his eyes is the same she saw the night she met him.

Mandy breaks into a salacious smile.

"*Yes*," she breathes out.

And without another word, she gently pushes away from him, walking backwards and holding his stare, as she moves toward the bar. She points at him, signaling him to stay. She turns around and lets her golden hair flap around as she makes her way to the bar, swinging her hips to let him watch her tight ass in her jeans as she does.

She meanders at the bar for a moment, letting a few men hit on her. She keeps looking over her shoulder, checking that James is watching.

He never takes his eyes off of her.

Then she connects eyes with Zoe. She glances back at James and smiles, then walks over to Zoe.

Zoe plays the part like he's done it a million times, making it feel like their first time meeting all over again. She flirts with him, letting a shoulder bump him as he makes her laugh, letting him touch her waist, and leaning in close when she wants to say something to him.

All the while, she looks over at James, sitting on a high top chair, hard as a rock, and wide eyed.

He smiles back at her.

And she feels his energy from across the room as soon as he downs his beer and walks toward the bar. She leans in and whispers to Zoe.

"He's coming. And I can't wait until you're cuming too," she says.

She feels a firm hand grab her thigh and squeeze.

As Zoe does this, Mandy meets eyes with her husband. But he looks away as he orders with the bartender.

Then he approaches them with three beers in hand.

And this time, he sets them down gingerly and carefully. He hands the first one to Zoe.

"Hi, I'm James. I'm her husband," says James to Zoe.

Zoe says nothing but takes his glass and clinks it with James. They drink, holding each other's eyes as they do.

And she can tell that everything that needs to be said between them has been said by the time the beer reaches their stomach.

*This is going to be fucking wild*, Mandy thinks.

---

## James Sits In the Corner Chair

They're back home and he has a beer in his hand from downstairs for the show.

Mandy stands in front of him on the carpet a few feet away from him, the blue dress revealing her bust that pours out of it.

"Are you ready to watch me get fucked?" she says, running her hands over her body.

James smiles big and his pupils are dilated.

Then Mandy feels Zoe's firm body behind her, his hands starting down at her thighs and runs up the side of her body. She leans into him, keeping eye contact with James as Zoe explores her body, finding her breasts and cupping them just right to make them come together.

Zoe's hands start to undo the buttons on the front of her dress, starting from the bottom and working his way up. Mandy moves, grinding herself against Zoe, feeling how hard he already is. She reaches a hand behind her to Zoe's neck and teases her hips back and forth as sexy as she can.

James is enamored into stillness, just as Zoe's hands grab down on her dress and reveal her tits to him.

Mandy feels the rush, being undressed by another man in front of her husband. She feels her exposure as her vulnerable hips are shown as Zoe slides the dress down. She wears a naughty lace set of panties only, a thong, that's simple and makes her feel bare. The sensation of his hands across her skin makes her nipples rise and get hard. He squeezes them and she yelps a moan in approval.

"I want him to finger me. Right here while I stand in front of you. Can I?" she asks him.

James nods. Zoe sees it.

Mandy feels his large hand trace down her front slowly and he reaches into her panties. She feels her labia parted easily, herself wet for his fingers as he touches her just right, how he used to back in college.

"Oh my god he's touching me just right," she says, looking James in the eyes. She starts to rock her hips back and forth on his hand, leaning further into Zoe. She pinches her own nipples for James as his eyes dart down to her pussy, Zoe's hand fully in the stretched white of her panties, playing with his wife.

James reaches into his pants and begins to stroke himself.

"I want to kiss him. You want to watch me make out with him?" she asks James in almost a begging tone.

He nods as his hand starts to increase its pace around his cock.

She leans back and kisses him as his other hand comes around and joins it in her panties. He moves it to the side as she widens her legs, allowing James to see his fingers penetrate her. Mandy coos in pleasure every time his long fingers make its way into her. She moans against his lips, then allows him to kiss her neck as she stares back at her husband.

Mandy goes back and forth, kissing Zoe then coming back to James's eyes. She feels the heat of her body start to rise, her wetness opening inside of her, longing to feel Zoe's cock in her.

But more importantly, she can't wait to look back at her husband as Zoe is inside of her.

Mandy has an agenda, as was explained to Zoe.

*And now for the next part of the show.*

---

## She Asks James a Great Question

"I really want to suck his cock. It's so big. And I want it in my mouth," she says, reaching around to grab Zoe. He starts to moan and close his eyes. Their bodies and limbs snake around each other and move in unison.

"Can I suck his cock please? I want you to watch how good of a slut wife I am," Mandy says.

James is beating his cock and nods.

Mandy turns and helps Zoe take his pants off, then angles him sideways. His cock is fully hard, long, and exactly as delicious as Mandy remembers. She puts one hand on his balls, then takes the other hand around his ass.

She looks at James, and then takes the head of Zoe's cock into her mouth, letting her tongue explore the tip and clean the pre-cum dripping out of him. Zoe and Mandy both moan. She giggles in a sexy way, watching as James's mouth parts in complete interest and lust.

"I want to take it all. Can I?" she asks him with the tip right at her mouth. She opens her mouth wide.

"Yes," says James.

Mandy keeps her eyes open and slowly lowers her mouth to take all of Zoe into her. His taste is familiar and it excites her. As she sucks down on him, her eyes never leave james.

His eyes lower to her pussy, and she obliges by fingering herself at the same time. She moans around Zoe, fondling his balls and occasionally using it to stroke him as she pulls out.

She spits on him, allowing the saliva to build around his base and make a mess of her chin. Zoe takes a hand and puts it on top of her head, guiding her down. He begins to thrust more, and Mandy moans and lets the rythmic sound of his cock stop her sound as he hits the back of her throat over and over. At one point it makes her gag, but Zoe takes her head and forces her down. As she feels the tears welling up, she opens them and looks at her husband. As she withdraws, her gasp for breath makes a sound that causes James to jerk himself hard. He comes up in his seat.

Mandy strokes Zoe's wet cock and looks at him.

"What do you want him to do to me next?" she asks.

---

## James's Choice

"Grab her by the elbows and fuck her from behind as hard as you can. I want to watch her face as you fuck her," James says to Zoe.

Mandy feels zoe grab her by the elbow and bring her to her feet. She feels him pull down her panties to her knees, then uses one arm to loop through her elbows and hold them together. He uses the other to grab her by the hair, holding her face towards James.

Delimity
Delimity
202 Followers
12