It Was All His Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy moans out loud as she feels Zoe's cock looking for her pussy.

"You really want him to fuck me hard?" she asks James?

"Yes. I want to see the look on your face for all of it," He says as he nods, jerking himself rapidly.

"You like your hotwife being used by a bull like this?" she asks him. Mandy can feel Zoe's tip on the outside of her, ready to give James what he wants.

"Fuck yes baby," he says to Mandy. He looks over at Zoe.

"Do it," James says.

Mandy lets out a loud moaning scream as she feels Zoe enter inside of her and slide right into the exact spot he knows is there. He handles her, bringing her into his cock like shes his personal fuck doll.

And Mandy never takes her eyes off of James the entire time.

James reaches up a hand and puts a finger in her mouth as shes fucked hard and harder, standing in front of him. She can feel herself becoming weak in the knees as the pleasure spreads out into her limbs.

And the look in James' eyes says it all.

*He's so fucking turned on. I LOVE this,* Mandy thinks to herself.

Zoe fucks her and hits her spot over and over again. Mandy can't help talking to her husband as it happens.

"Fuck! He feels so good inside of me. Do you like seeing him inside me?" she says rapidly as her body starts to jiggle from his pounding.

James takes her chin and holds her, and Mandy can feel her facial expressions start to change, exciting James even more, as her orgasm starts to build.

"How do you want to see me cum? How do you want him to fuck me while he makes me cum?" she asks James.

And James looks at Zoe and gives his instructions.

---

## James Favorite Position

It's Jame's favorite position to do to her. Mandy knows this because James always likes to finish this way because he can see her face.

And now, Mandy gets to show James what it looks like from the outside.

Zoe has Mandy bend over on her knees away from James with her pussy in the air and her face on the carpet. Mandy looks back at James as Zoe mounts above her, spreading his legs, so that James can watch in intimate detail as his large cock glides into her pussy.

Mandy has as much fun as James as they exchange smiles. It says the same thing.

*This is so fucking awesome.*

Mandy feels Zoe's hands take her by the hips and enter inside of her. Her mouth opens in absolute pleasure as Zoe begins to fuck her. He hits the right angle again, making her toes curl. She brings them up, pointing them at James, so that he can see.

"Oh god he makes my fucking toes curl! His cock is so good!" she says.

Zoe hears this and starts to fuck her harder, and she feels his hands squeezing on to her hips in just the right place. After he goes harder, all Mandy can do is moan in delight and look at James as it happens.

Mandy reaches a hand up and starts to rub her clit. She can feel her juices and Zoe's pre-cum dripping down off of her. She rubs in circles, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her body that compliments each thrust that Zoe makes.

"Zoe. Get on the floor and have Mandy on top of you, facing me," James says.

Mandy bites her lip, knowing that the peak of the show is about to begin.

---

## Mandy is Spread Wide

As she sits on Zoe who is laid out on the floor, she spreads her legs toward James and places her arms on Zoe's chest. His cock teases the outside of her pussy, again, searching to go inside. Mandy has her mouth open, still slobbery with spit and cum from earlier, and asks her husband.

"You like seeing me fucked like this?"

James nods as he takes off his pants and spreads his legs, stroking his leaking cock.

"He's hitting my spots so fucking well. I really want to cum for you like this," she says.

"Then do it. I want to see it come out of you," James says.

The sound of their conversation gets Zoe excited and he finds his way into Mandy. She feels herself full of him, pressing deep into her and reaching back to touch her cervix. Her face squeezes into a look of absolute pleasure as he starts to pump into her. He goes faster and Mandy throws her head back and moans loudly, feeling her body start to shake with the coming orgasm.

"He's fucking me so good baby. Oh my god he's so huge and so deep," Mandy says.

Mandy keeps eye contact with James as she speaks. James looks as if he's coming close.

"Oh my god I'm coming. Can I come for you? I've been such a good slutwife for you. Please let me cum," she begs.

James nods.

And Zoe thrusts harder than ever.

Mandy can feel him and his heat, the banging inside of her reaches her cervix and produces an orgasm that makes her clench so tightly that she digs her nails into the chest of Zoe, and practically swallows his cock with her pussy.

She moans out, feeling his hot cum bursting inside of her, still fucking her as hard as he can. Her orgasm comes to its height, and she even feels herself released inside, adding to the cum that Zoe has deposited inside of her.

As Mandy slows down, still riding the cock of Zoe, she can feel herself dripping out a cream pie. James looks down at her pussy, excited and beating his cock as fast as he can. Mandy looks down at herself and can see the white remnants of both her and Zoe all over the base of him.

She crawls forward, her face just in front of James where he sits.

"Cum on me. Cum all over my face and make a mess of your hot wife," she says.

And James releases, spilling himself all over her forehead and mouth. Mandy feels another rush, being drenched in cum and used in both holes. She feels him continue, cumming with each grunt and pump as he dumps more on her than she's ever felt from him. It makes her pussy wet all over again.

With all parties panting, Mandy feels a new sensation. She looks up at James with her face a mess and sees the sweat on his forehead. They both breathe hard.

But at the same speed.

She feels their connection.

A new hot steam has emerged and fills the room. She can feel it between them. It's warm and inviting. And she wants nothing more than to be with her husband.

"Okay Zoe," she says, "time for me to take care of my husband," she says.

He comes out of her, grabs his things, and walks out of the door with a wave and a smile.

Mandy crawls on all fours to the bed then turns over, legs spread out and mouth wide open, looking at James as he looks over her ravaged body.

"Come get your sloppy seconds," she says.

---

## Weeks Later

They're driving home from another work event. This time, a holiday party in the blistering cold close to the end of the year.

James is driving and keeps a warm hand on Mandy's thigh.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," he says.

"So did I. What did you enjoy the most?" she asks him.

"I really liked that one guy in your office. The programmer in IT that you said works on the other side of the building from you. He seemed very interested in you," says James.

His hand starts to slide up her leg. And Mandy feels his warmth spread through her body.

"Oh yeah? He was really flirting with me really hard. He's been watching me for months."

James takes his hand and makes it under her skirt, teasing her pussy that has no panties to guard against them.

"Well, I went and talked to him before the end of the night. Got his number. Maybe we can continue the celebration tonight? What do you say?" he asks her.

Mandy looks James in the eyes.

"What a wonderful idea," she says.

12