It Was Always Meant to Be

Story Info
A brother and sister finally take that step.
1.6k words
22.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn sat in the passenger seat of her Mazda Miata with tears starting to fill up her eyes. Her brother Kevin had just flown in and rescued her from her dorm - a short flight to the college she had been attending in Bakersfield - to bring her back to San Diego, aka, home.

She was going back home with an incomplete college degree, and worse, no fiancé. Just a mountain of debt and heart ache.

Her little brother, Kevie as she had always called him, reached over and put a comforting hand on her upper thigh, just shy of where her short pleated skirt stopped. "It's going to be okay, Mash." Those telltale butterflies started forming in her belly after hearing his pet name for her.

Kevin rubbed his hand soothingly up and down her upper inner thigh. "I'm really looking forward to having you home again." His beaming smile seemed to be aimed right at heart heart, and she couldn't help but fidget a little in her seat from wanted attention. Even though she was the older sibling Kevin was always super protective of her.

Ashlynn's outfit was something that her fiancé, Chase - well now EX-fiancé - wouldn't have never approved of. The skirt were too short and with the panties she chose that morning, you could occasionally see faint flashes of her smooth pussy-lips, depending on how much she wanted to reveal.

Her top was pretty revealing as well... it was actually one of Kevin's really an old band shirts that she had cut up, turning it into a top that worked with all her assets.

She had cut out the neckline of the t-shirt, making it a deep V-neck, showing off the tops of her lovely breasts. The arm holes were cut large, giving peeks of side boob and flashes of nipple. She had nothing on underneath - as was her custom since she hated any restrictiveness - and the perky breasts god gave further her proved that bras were unnecessary.

The outfit was a little over the top but Mash didn't care. After four years of high school, ten years of homemaking and another three years of college all while being suppressed by Chase, she felt free in a way she hadn't felt in a very long time.

"That's the only good thing about this shitty situation, Kevie... I get to spend more time with you." Ashlynn leaned over the center console and kissed him on his scruffy cheek.

This caused one of her breasts to fall out the side armhole brushing against his arm, causing Kevin's hand to travel higher up her thigh, briefly bumping into her panty protected pussy. Mash settled back into her seat, but didn't bother fixing herself, and neither did Kevin.

Ashlyn and Kevin had been dancing around their unspoken yet mutual attraction their whole lives. As much as Ashlynn recognized so many perfect qualities in her Kevie, she thought to herself "that this was not something that could ever really be. It needed to stay in this realm of flirting and being playful." Adding, "Its has to for my sanity's sake."

Ashlynn was lost in thought with herself while she faintly continued to focus on Kevin's hand. "As much as society says this is wrong, I wonder if he made the first move would I have the will to stop him? Should I hope he won't? Either way if he keeps this up I'm not sure how much longer 'this will' will last one way or the other."

Those questions continued to play in her head as Kevin looked over his shoulder to change lanes, letting his hand slide further up her thigh making contact again with the front of her mound. Not being able to hold back her instinctual moan, Kevin silently as acknowledged by pressing harder into Ashlynn's pussy.

Relinquishing all thought of who she was with and letting her body answer the question her mind posed, Ashlyn leaned back and spread her legs, letting another loud moan echo into the silent car. This was the only thing Kevin needed to hear, finally trying to worm into her protected pussy.

Kevin cupped his hand causing Ashlynn to let out a gasp before using one finger to slide her panty to the side while another curled gingerly into her. Keeping focused on the road ahead, Kevin tried unsuccessfully to sneak a second digit between her slick yet tight center. Happy with the outcome this far, and not wanting to question it, Kevin continued to probe his lifelong love's secret garden while enjoying her moans of lust.

When he grazed her clit, Mash couldn't hold back the whimper as electricity shot through her body.

At her sound, her brother's hand stilled. "Don't stop, Kevie," Ashlynn whispered.

Pulling her breasts seductively through her gaping arm holes, Ashlynn bared all her self for her brother's lecherous glaces. Grabbing and pulling on her nipples and played with them, looking down Ashlynn was mesmerized by her brother's hand between her legs. The fulfillment of two near lifelong fantasies.

"Make me feel better, Kevie, please?"

Kevin, unable to deny his big sister anything, started moving his finger again. It was a little awkward trying to masterbate his sister while driving down the highway, so Ashlynn shifted her hips and started to try and angle herself better for her brother's fantastic fingers.

Kevin returned his hand to his sister's pussy and resumed his light touches. He familiarized himself with her outer lips, inner lips and finally her clit. She bucked her hips up when he touched her clit for a second time, a breathy sound escaping her lips.

Finally Kevin moved his fingers down and found his Ashlynn's hole. The glorious place he had dreamed of every night growing up. The most intimate place of the woman that captured his heart and he was finally touching it.

Ashlynn could see the awe on her brothers face and could feel her heart and pussy full with love and lust. "This man really does see me as a goddess. I honestly had just thrown this outfit on, but the way he looks at me makes me feel...alive inside and out. Brothers aren't supposed to do that right?" She thought to herself.

He slowly inserted a finger back in her pussy, causing both siblings to groan at the sensation and giggle at the wonderful squishy sounds being made.

Kevin swirled the finger in her before pulling it out and jamming it back in. He struggled adding another finger to her pussy, marveling at the tightness of her pussy. "Mi Amore, you feel so silky. So smooth." Kevin sawed his fingers in and out until she was writhing in the passenger seat, her breasts heaving and a slight sweat forming across her brow as she breathed heavily.

"I'm gonna come, bro," Aslynn groaned. Her fingers pulled hard on her nipples as she moved her hips in time with her brother's fingers.

Kevie tried working another finger in his big sister's sloshing pussy, finally getting it to a second finger Kevin was thrusting in and out. Her silky walls and sweet wetness had him hard as a rock aching for release. But this wasn't about him, this was about his Ashlynn and Kevin showing her that he was willing to do whatever he could do for her. He was here for her in whatever capacity she needed from him.

"Harder, Kevie and a little faster. I'm so close!," Ashlynn was gasping, her back in full arch - her body responding to his fingers and wanting to give him full access to her body.

Ashlynn pussy sucked up his fingers, pulling them deep into her luscious body. She screamed - her pleasure expanding and her pussy constricting as she let go, her juices spilling out over his hand. Her orgasm was violent, bathing Kevin's palm in her juices while he continued pumping his fingers in and out of her.

Mash collapsed back into her seat, her legs spread wide, her breasts jiggling as she tried to slow down her breathing. Kevin gently removed his fingers from her pussy and nearly came when he saw her glistening pink pussy wide open from his fingers for the first time. He couldn't resist rubbing her pussy some more as he thought about how much he has always been addicted to his sister. "If this is a one-time thing," he thought, "I'm going to remember this gorgeous body in every detail."

"Thank you, bro." Ashlynn smiled at him, her joy shining through blissful yet dazed eyes. She couldn't believe what had transpired and if this was the only thing she had to look forward to with Kevie, it was a hell of a memory to live with.

As they exited the freeway to get to their hotel for the night, Ashlynn fixed her garments and thought about the silver lining of having to move home after 'failing'. "If not for life's road traveled, and Kevin's for that matter, she wouldn't be flushed and wet from cum. Maybe we both needed to grow and come to terms with 'us' before a 'this' could have ever happened."

Or maybe I'm just trying to use my failed psych degree to analyze and somehow rationalize this situation.

"I actually booked this while I was waiting for my flight so no arguing, we're stopping here for the night Mash."

Ashlynn turned to acknowledge Kevin when he smirked and dropped the bomb. "Only one problem. All they had left were CalKings. I hope that won't be too big a problem."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finish you’re fine

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Too quick. Needed some background

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

No voting? For your first story? Something is not right about this. First, there is only 1/2 a story. There is no back story, none. Second, not sure why you think finger fucking someone while driving down the freeway is erotic? Lastly, this is such a memorably bad cliche'd storyline, I feel like I have seen this abbreviated story submitted before....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Start. Keep going... Don't let the Troll's get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proof? Proof readingi is badly needed:

"wouldn't have never approved of. The skirt were too short "

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Perverted Siblings Brother and sister explore their perverted desires.in Incest/Taboo
Cold Sister Little sis needs my special heat.in Incest/Taboo
Stuck Inside with My Hot Sister My sister gives me a blowjob during a snowstorm.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories