All Comments on 'It was an Itsy-Bitsy, Teenie-Weenie...'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Fun read!

Perhaps not your best work, but it covered (or should I say uncovered?) all the bits that count for Nude Day. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good luck in the contest.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 6 years ago
Walter wins!

Thank you for this. You proved that Walter was just shy but not any more.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SKINNY DIPPING

leads to a 3some and a cumming out party, with heat as an alibi, TK U MLJ LV NV

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
that was great

I usually don't read boys first time, I like girls first-time stories more, but this was a great story glad I read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We all need more Maeve!

Maeve is indeed an awesome character. More please!

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 6 years ago
Nice...

One tiny edit: "the boy, his hands full of naked teenagers, began to smile"

"...his hands full of naked teenage girls, began to smile." Paradise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A rousing read

Fun, sweet and sexy.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

Your writing is so good that it gives weight and further enjoyment to a story that's otherwise rather light and a bit preposterous. You have a real knack for metaphors and similes and it enriches your writing a great deal. I liked the "low, searing bronze lid" to describe the sky.

Categorizing this as a "First Time" story seems like a stretch to me, because you tell it from Maeve's POV, not Walter's, so we don't really have a clear idea how Walter experiences the sex internally. On the other hand, your story has 90,000 views, which might be more than it would have as an Exhibitionist or Erotic Couplings story.

I just looked to the right and saw that my story "A Bikini with a Mind of its Own" is in the "Similar Stories" list, so I must thank you for helping advertise my bikini story with such an excellent one of your own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What can I say... It’s a silly, completely unbelievable story at best. And so well written I was duty bound to give it five stars.

123noproblem123noproblemalmost 3 years ago

What a fun little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who came in? The Pix or Tanya???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same-same.

"Maeve?" It was her BFF Tanya, known to close friends as The Pix. "Have you got power?"

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

This little jewel gets a 5 from me though I couldn't pronounce "Maeve" if you paid me! Ogling teenage girls would have me sent to perdition by my wife and I know it but what the heck - the story is cute on its own ......

RracoonzRracoonzabout 1 year ago

You truly have excellent writing skills. However, I found the story too 'over the top' and unbelievable. It IS cute, though.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Wow, every teenage guys wet dream. Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous