It was Better than Riding the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was really worth it; she came out of the bathroom, one towel around her chubby body; tick black legs looking good, and her big round black titties about to pop out the top of that towel.

"Please tell me you got a hair dryer," she said.

I got the blow dryer out of the bathroom. When I stepped into my bedroom, where she was sitting on the edge of my bed, she was just sitting there, big naked body bare.

My dick was so hard I thought it was going to pop. Those titties were really amazing. They looked like two footballs hanging there, with two large dark brown nipples pointing at me. She had a soft belly and a cute little tunnel where her belly button should go.

Her hips were wide, leading into those big thighs.

Roey's back was smooth, like smooth milk chocolate and led into two basketball sized ass cheeks.

I didn't need to lube up my dick with shampoo; I blew a load into my boxer briefs just looking at her beautiful body. And her sweet, almost innocent looking smile as she watched me looking at her incredible body kept my dick hard.

After my cold shower, after she finished blow drying her hair, Roey asked me really sweet like if I'd put some lotion onto her back. She gave me a really big tube of that weird smelling stuff she kept smearing on her hands all the time, then rolled onto her belly.

I worked that lotion into my hands then slathered it onto her shoulders and back and then I bravely started massaging her fantastic butt. Roey spread her legs wide to give me more access to that ass. Underneath, I could see her dark pubic hair and her bright pink lips sticking out, real wet looking.

We went to a comedy club in Sandy Springs, then went to this chicken and waffles place right off I-75. Me and this blonde woman were the only spots of salt in the place. That woman looked rough too. She was wearing these shorts that showed off her saggy ass cheeks and this top that damned near had her boobs hanging in her plate. She also had about an inch of brown and gray roots showing where her blonde hair needed to be touched up.

But if anyone thought it was weird to see me and her in there, they didn't show it. And, I know, if the situation was flipped, you know, me and that woman were black, in a restaurant where everyone else was white? They'd be staring at her and me, making her and me feel really out of place.

Back at my trailer, Roey and I kissed. We kissed on my couch for a few minutes, then she pulled me into my bedroom and started getting naked. For a few seconds I really just stared; Roey was big and beautiful and I wanted to see her.

Then my ass and mind got into gear and I got naked too. Roey looked at my cock and must have liked what she saw because she smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. How I didn't blow my load on her tummy, I'll never know.

Like I said, my ass and my mind got into gear and I eased her onto my bed. Then I lay down next to her and started kissing all over her. Her lips, her neck, her shoulders. My hands were touching her arms, her belly, her sides. Then I got aggressive and kissed my way to those melons. That lotion smells weird, and it has this really weird chemical taste to it. I'm not kidding; the lotion made her nipples kind of hard to suck on and actually made my lips and tongue feel slightly numb.

I hoped and prayed she didn't smear that stuff on her pussy. I admit it; I like the taste of pussy. Okay, I didn't like the taste of Melanie's pussy; she didn't have a taste, other than Ivory soap. I'm sure Jackie Cooper would have had the same really clean taste.

When I got down to licking Roey's very wet pussy, she did not taste like lotion. She tasted of really strong pussy. And, just like all of her, that clittie was big.

Those heavy thighs clamped around my head and Roey pushed that hot pussy on my face and that was the first time I'd ever got squirted.

And when I pushed my dick up in her, Roey wrapped those legs around me and I really thought she was going to break my back. She squeezed the fuck out of me and I grabbed onto her titties and just held on for dear life.

After blowing my load in her, I just couldn't go on. Roey smiled a pretty smile and then took two of my three pillows for herself.

In the morning, I got to see what Roey's pretty lips looked like while she sucked my dick. She even swallowed when I spunked her throat.

I'm not a fan of Dunkin' Doughnuts doughnuts, but I do love their coffee. Roey made me get a dozen of their powdery cream doughnuts; I can't stand them. To me, the doughnut itself is always too dry, and there really ain't enough cream in them. But I bought the dozen doughnuts, two large coffees, then we went to work.

Jerome, Jules, and Roey polished off them doughnuts in milliseconds. And get this; neither Jerome or Jules said 'thank you' for the doughnuts.

Don't ask me why because I sure don't know, but Saturday? We were just about dead. Just about any other restaurant? Saturdays are slammed. But us? Dead.

Roey drove us back to my trailer, and demanded that I cook for her. I did a simple meatloaf; I needed to use up the ground beef before it went bad. We followed dinner with fucking. To call it sex would have been kind of insulting. And it wasn't making love. I didn't think I was in love with Roey and I'm pretty sure she wasn't in love with me.

Marie let me fuck her ass one time and one time only. And even though she had liked it, a lot more than she wanted to admit, she wouldn't let me have her ass again. When I was trying to break things off with Sandra; God, we had nothing in common, she offered to let me fuck her ass. Melanie wouldn't even let me get a finger into her ass and Jackie thought the idea was repulsive.

Roey handed me that nasty lotion of hers and got on her hands and knees and told me I knew what to do. I used a good handful to get her dark brown hole ready.

"God damn, its ready; what the fuck you waiting on?" she ordered, wiggling that big butt of hers.

"Oh! God damn! Yeah, aw yeah, mother fucker, fuck that ass, mother fucker," she hollered out when I had about half my dick in her.

When I reached around and gave her fat clittie a good rubbing, Roey screamed so loud, I thought the neighbors would call the police. I blew a load up her ass and I really think I kind of passed out.

We were off on Sunday, but Roey woke me up early, got on top of me and fucked me to two screaming orgasms then kissed me and let. She said she had to go to church, and really, I'm glad. I needed some sleep bad.

Miss Althea was wearing electric blue shorts and a blue and green striped shirt as she marched around. Really, anyone else would have looked silly dressed like that. But Miss Althea made it work.

"Hear you and my granddaughter getting along," she said as she strolled past me.

"Yes ma'am, I can't tell time when I'm around her neither," I said and she laughed.

"You know, Rowena's my only granddaughter," Miss Althea warned as she came around on her second pass.

"Rowena?" I asked, then made the connection.

Miss Althea stopped, grabbed my can of cheap beer and drank most of it. Then she told me all about how special Rowena was to her. She sure didn't have nothing nice to say about any of Roey's previous boyfriends.

Miss Althea finished my beer, patted my cheek and walked away. She laughed out loud when I told her to have a good morning.

Monday morning, Roey and I kissed for a minute, then got our butts to work. We were busy. But I must be getting up to speed; Jules only called me a lazy ass white boy once.

Thursday night, Roey drove on past my trailer and pulled up in front of Miss Althea's trailer. She knocked once then let herself in, calling out for her grandmother.

Miss Althea held out her hand and Roey gave her the keys to her Toyota. Then Miss Althea went to her purse and pulled out the keys to her black Mercedes-Benz. I don't know one model from the next, but that triangle symbol tells me it's a Mercedes-Benz. Roey held out her hand but Miss Althea slapped the fob in my hand.

"Let that little bitch see ya'll driving up in my 'cedes; she don't need know it ain't yours," Miss Althea said. "And make sure ya'll put gas in it before ya'll bring it back here."

At my trailer, with Miss Althea's Mercedes sitting out front, Roey took another long shower, draining all my hot water. Then she had me lotion her us. Rubbing her got me horny, and apparently got Roey pretty horny too, because we fucked. Then Roey got my dick hard again and we fucked again, this time her on top of me.

The golden arches used to have the best coffee in the world; I don't know what they did to fuck it up. So, Dunkin' Doughnuts got my money again. And I bought a half dozen of them nasty cream filled and a half dozen of the twists; I like the twists.

It is surprising to me, but at six thirty on a Friday morning, the traffic in Atlanta is quickly approaching shitty. How they can have five lanes of traffic and manage to fuck up four of them.

But I tell you, driving a Mercedes is nice. It is a solid car and it handles like a solid car.

Nine hours later, we pulled in front of the motel. My mother said we could stay at her home, but she didn't know that Roey was black. And she did let me know that my girlfriend and I would not be sharing a room under her roof. So why would we stay with her?

The pantsuit that Roey brought with her was a very flattering outfit on her. The jacket and pants were light blue and her shirt was tan and her shoes and purse were tan. I wore a simple pullover and a pair of khakis.

Just as I thought, my mother met me at the door with a long list of complaints about me. Roey was a complete shock and almost managed to silence my mother.

Almost. My hair was too long, surely I had a suit for the wedding. And a tie. I needed to get my hair cut if I wasn't going to embarrass the whole family; Cheryl had paid for a photography; did I really want people to look at the photographs and only see how awful my hair was?

And, the moment Roey was out of earshot, out came the n word. And Uncle Dwight got in on the fun.

"Tell your brother to get a haircut," my mother ordered Cheryl.

My benign smile really pissed my Uncle Dwight off. He grabbed my arm in his meaty paw.

"Uncle Dwight, you want to be able to walk, you better take your fucking hand off me right now," I ordered.

I wasn't the scrawny fourteen year old kid he used to push around. And my dad wasn't here to make me apologize to this bag of shit.

"Now listen," he said, spraying spittle in my face.

A direct knee to his tiny balls brought Uncle Dwight to his knees. I put my foot on his hand, not hard, but hard enough to pin in to the floor.

"Like I said, you bag of shit, take your fucking hands off of me. You ever put your hands on me again? I will break it. Got it?" I said while my mom yelled at me that I was embarrassing her and my sister, and God and everyone in the state of Louisiana.

"Next time? Break that hand," Cheryl whispered in my ear as Delbert told us what we'd be doing tomorrow. "It'll keep him from trying to cop a feel; fucking asshole."

At the rehearsal dinner, my mother tried to embarrass me and Roey by trying to make us sit at opposite ends of the table. I smirked at her and at Uncle Dwight as I told Randy, Tony's best man to move over so my girlfriend and I could sit together.

In the morning, Roey put on a pretty dress and a matching jacket; it was kind of pink with white stripes. I put on my gray suit and blue and gray tie.

When we arrived at the church, my mother immediately started with the complaints; I thought I told you to get a haircut, don't you know how to shine your shoes, you're going to look horrible in the photographs, don't you even care about your sister's feelings, you need to apologize to your Uncle Dwight.

My shoes are fine. My hair is combed. And this marriage won't last long enough for the photographs to be developed. I'll apologize to Uncle Dwight at his funeral. Maybe. No, probably not since I don't plan on attending the man's funeral.

I did notice that Marie, my ex-girlfriend wasn't smirking at me. She wouldn't even look my way. That's fine. I really got nothing to say to her anyway.

And, because I refused to bow down to my mother, she barged into the closet we were crammed into, Uncle Dwight right behind her. She informed Cheryl that there was a change of plans; Uncle Dwight was going to walk her up the aisle, not me.

"Fuck you, Uncle Dwight," Cheryl said. "I'd rather go up there alone than let you walk me."

With a few not so veiled threats, and complaints about me bringing an n word to the wedding, my mother stormed away.

"So, take me with you to Atlanta?" Cheryl half-joked to me as the crappy organ music got a whole lot louder.

"Sure; there's a shit load of jobs there for Tony to get fired from," I thought.

I kept my mouth shut, though, and just smiled at my sister. After all, I had been fired from a shit load of jobs in the greater Atlanta area too.

The wedding was nice. The reception was all right. Most weddings and receptions really suck anyway.

"You going dance with Marie?" Cheryl asked me when I was at the bar buying myself and Roey some drinks.

"No," I said.

"Come on; she really wants a dance with you," Cheryl whined.

"Tell her there's a whole bunch of losers she can dance with," I said and walked away.

When I started to tell my mother good-bye; we had a nine hour drive ahead of us, my mother started with the complaints. Again, my smile really pissed her off, and pissed off Uncle Dwight. But the shit head was smart enough to keep his balls out of striking distance.

"You know, Mother, this is the last time we'll ever see each other," I said. "So, I guess just get it all off your chest. You'll never have another chance."

"What? What do you mean?" my mother asked, shocked.

"Because, Mother, I will never see you again," I smiled. "I will never ever drive this far again. There's nothing here for me, and that includes you. So, say it all, get it all out. You'll never have another chance."

Roey and I changed out of our clothes in a Taco Bell's bathrooms. Mercedes are a nice ride, but they drink up a bunch of gas. I put five tanks of gas into that big car before we finally pulled up to Miss Althea's trailer.

"Some guy, some white guy come by on a motorcycle, man, that thing was some loud looking for you," Miss Althea informed me after we told her about the wedding.

We told her about the wedding. We didn't tell Miss Althea about my kicking Uncle Dwight's ass or telling my mother off. Roey didn't even gloat about me refusing to dance with my ex-girlfriend. And we really didn't want to tell Miss Althea anything about my mother and my Uncle Dwight using the n word.

"You know, that's the only momma you ever going to have," Roey said when we stepped outside.

Roey didn't even kiss me before she got in her Toyota and drove off. I walked back to my trailer and wondered about some white guy coming by on a motorcycle looking for me. As far as I knew, I don't know anyone has a motorcycle.

The next day, I guess after they got back from church, Roey called me and told me I needed to get my own way to the restaurant. She didn't say anything else, just told me I needed to get myself to work, then ended the call. I guess I really should have picked up on it; the whole way home from Louisiana, she'd been really quiet.

Thankfully, I'd managed to fix my truck. At work, Jerome and Jules didn't have nothing to say to me. Jules didn't even call me lazy.

"You know, my momma? Damn! That woman rode me hard," Jules said right as I was clocking out. "I mean, shit! Hard, you hear? But, all she were doing were trying make me a man."

"Yes sir," I said, wondering how much longer I'd have this job before they found some reason run my white ass off.

I got home and took a good hot shower. Then, I started on my dinner. Just after I pulled the biscuits out of the oven, I heard a loud motorcycle coming up the drive.

I didn't have to wonder if that was the motorcycle Miss Althea was talking about; it stopped right outside my door. A minute later, a hard knock sounded on my door. I told you, that door was a cheap ass door.

"You uh, Trey?" a pretty solid looking guy asked me.

"Yes sir," I said, wishing I'd put a shirt on after my shower.

I was just wearing my old gym shorts from high school; the elastic had just about fallen apart; I had to pull the cord really tight to keep them up. But, shit, they were comfortable and it was just me in my trailer.

"Kevin Cooper," he said.

"Yes sir?" I asked again.

The name Kevin Cooper didn't mean anything to me. We just kind of looked at each other for a long minute.

"Jackie's dad?" he finally said.

"Oh!" I said, wondering if I could outrun him.

Probably not. I was barefoot and that gravel driveway would eat up my feet quick. And I'm pretty sure after a minute, my gym shorts would slip down and probably trip me.

"Come on in; I got some chicken smothering right now," I said.

"Them drop biscuits?" he asked, looking at my tray on the counter.

"Yes sir," I said, getting out a second plate.

"Jackie's pregnant," Kevin said as we sat down to eat.

"Oh, I uh, that, her boyfriend, damn, uh," I said.

"Josh. Joshua David McAllister," Kevin said, voice and face telling me he had one low opinion of Josh.

"I guess," I said.

"Well, he ain't the daddy," Kevin said. "Jackie swore up and down she ain't been with no one else. Did one of them in vitro DNA tests. Pops up no match. That's when she remembered you."

"Yes sir, I'm not going lie to you, we did have sex," I admitted. "But I used a condom."

And I did. See, punk ass kids like Joshua McAllister? They think they're immune to everything. Daddy's money will protect them. And as dead a fuck as Jackie was, you can't tell me Josh wasn't using some fake ID, getting into strip clubs and paying for some pussy out on Ponce.

Turns out I had him pegged. He'd picked up some goo from somewhere and gave it to Jackie. When she went to her doctor, that's when they found out she had the goo. And was about two and a half months pregnant. The time line fit; that was about when she was flopping on her back on my bed.

"Pretty easy thing," Kevin nodded, using his fourth biscuit to sop of the last of his gravy. "Just need some spit from you."

"Good thing I made a bunch of them biscuits," I said.

"Yeah it is. Shit, you can cook," he agreed.

I spit into the cup he gave me. We shook hands, man to man and he left. I noticed he had his reddish brown and gray hair pulled back in a ponytail. I wondered if his mother gave him grief over his hair, his motorcycle, his idiot daughter.

By Friday, I was really wondering how much longer I was going to have a job. Jerome and Jules didn't have nothing to say to me. Roey was polite but that was about it.

On Saturday, they let me know they appreciated my work, but it just wasn't working out. But Jerome said I put him down as a reference, he'd put in a good word for me. Jules just nodded in agreement.

"What you cooking tonight?" Kevin asked, all smiles when he pulled up on Monday. "Tell you what, you give them boys a few extra bucks, tell them take their girlfriends out? They will put a rush job on your DNA tests, you hear?"

"Just lost another job," I admitted. "So, we having jambalaya."

"What's losing a job and jambalaya got to do with each other?" he asked me, losing his smile.

"Jambalaya's what you make when you ain't got no money and need use up the leftovers in the fridge," I explained.

"But you got some more of them biscuits, right?" he asked.

"Take me about ten minutes make them," I said, smiling.

Look, I really like to cook. There's just something soulful in the simple act of throwing shit together and making something people want to eat.