It Was Fine Until Mom Took Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn, you did, didn't you?" she moaned as her fingers delved into her pussy, "Damn, how much did you pump up there?"

"I don't know, I've no idea," I answered truthfully, "Three lots I think – maybe four."

For a few moments Mom did nothing and I could tell that she was thinking, then she finally smiled at me, a somewhat lopsided smile that said that she wasn't sure.

"It's ok, I think," she said, "I'm pretty certain that I'm safe this week, at least if I've got it right."

"I hope so," I answered, "I didn't know you could get pregnant that easily!"

"Of course you can – all it takes is one little sperm – just one and you must have pumped millions into me," she said, "I'll have to nip to the chemists tomorrow morning."

She paused while she examined her spunk-slimed fingers then smiled again.

"I'm not on the pill because your Dad hasn't been up there for quite a while and not only that he hasn't been able to cum either," she said, "But don't you go spreading that around."

"Of course I won't," I said, "And I'm sorry Mom."

"Wasn't your fault," she said, still looking at the cum that adorned her fingers, "It was mine and to tell the truth it was what I wanted – well kind of."

"Eh?" I queried, "How do you mean."

Mom took a deep breath, then brought her fingers to her mouth, sucked them clean then grinned naughtily at me.

"I wanted your spunk – I wanted to feel you squirting up inside me," she said with a big smile, "It's been so long and I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me."

"So you enjoyed it, did you?" I asked, feeling my penis responding and beginning to lift up once again.

"Except for one thing," said Mom, "I didn't cum – I was so close but then you came first and I panicked I think. Ohhh, are you getting hard again?"

I nodded as my cock jerked and lifted into full stiffness again, the sight of Mom with her pussy exposed and now leaking my cum being more than enough to excite him thoroughly.

"Come on then, we'll have to risk it," said Mom as she settled back on the bed again, "Must make sure I get to the chemists though."

I stood there wondering exactly what to do but Mom beckoned me with one hand.

"Come on, I want him back inside me and this time it'll be my turn to cum, ok?" she said as she smiled at me, "I'm all ready – you've made me so slippery that you'll pop right in there so easily."

I got the hint and quickly climbed between her legs once again, feeling somewhat more confident this time. I leaned over her and then, daringly I bent and kissed one nipple, causing Mom to gasp and grin.

"Now don't you start doing that as well!" she said, "My nipples are ever so sensitive – you'll set me off in a moment!"

I stretched and kissed the other one too, ensuring that I sucked the raspberry-sized nugget into my mouth as well and Mum gasped anew while her body arched up towards me.

"Ohhh I said don't!" she gasped, "Ohhh Chris, put him in, put him in!"

I lowered my body over hers and let the natural angle of my penis slide him up and into her hole and this time he fitted perfectly and so easily. I was buried to the hilt in seconds, the sensation bringing gasps from both Mom and I.

"Ohhh Chris, yesss," she hissed as her vagina tightened around me, "Now slide in and out, you know, like you did before."

I ensured that my strokes were long and steady and with each insertion Mom's body tightened and lifted to meet me and was accompanied by ever-increasing gasps and erotic sounds. I could feel waves of pressure washing over me as Mom's vagina enjoyed the length and thickness of my cock, her pussy both gripping and stroking me as I pumped in and out. This may have been my second fuck inside a few minutes but even so, I could already feel my orgasm beginning to build and did my best to hold it back. I remembered Mom saying that she wanted to cum this time and built my fuck on that premise, working my penis in and out steadily, doing my best to thrill and excite Mom first and foremost. Much to my pleasure it seemed to be working as Mom's body began to jerk and spasm and then, when she brought her own fingers into play on her clit it all ramped up until her body was throwing itself around almost wildly and it was all I could do to retain my place.

"Are you cumming Mom?" I asked and she nodded quickly, her fingers still working hard, my cock still pumping in and out.

"Very close now!" she cried and as she spoke I felt a gush of her juices flood down and over my penis, soaking my balls in seconds.

"Ohhh fuck – here it cums – don't stop, please don't stop!" she cried as her legs closed over the back of my thighs and her spare arm closed over my shoulders, "Ahhh, yesss, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her body simply lost control of itself for a little while and it was only her legs and arms that held me in place and it was at that moment that I realised that I too was about to climax.

"Mom, Mom, I'm going to cum too!" I spluttered as her legs tightened around me and pulled me deeper into her, "Fuck – cumming, cumming – oh Mom!"

"Yes, yes, do it!" she cried as she urged me on, "Ohhh, you're making me cum again – oh it's wonderful, it's brilliant, it's lovely!"

Once again she lost control of her body and for a few moments I thought she'd squeeze the life out of my cock but then she relaxed and slumped, her arm and legs falling back onto the bed. I too felt totally washed out, almost unable to move but totally happy and I just lay there on top of her heaving body until Mom patted my back.

"Come on darling," she said, "You're getting heavy there and I can feel everything running out of me – I want to clean up a bit."

I gathered my strength and lifted away from her until only my cock linked us and then, as Mom gently pushed me I pulled away entirely and knelt upright, my penis soon losing his rigidity.

"Goodness me, what a fuck!" said Mom with a wicked smile, "I'd never have guessed that that was your first time! Mind you, next time I'll want you to last longer – one orgasm isn't really enough for me!"

"It was my first time, honestly," I said as I watched Mom patting and rubbing herself dry, "And thank you Mom, that was incredible."

"Was good, wasn't it!" she laughed, "And I think that was the first of many."

I looked somewhat bemused and Mom continued.

"Since your Dad isn't up to it and we get a few hours after college and before he comes home we might as well make use of it!" she said happily, "I'll get on the pill and then we won't have to worry, will we?"

I shook my head – the last thing I wanted was for Mom to get pregnant with my baby – I could just imagine the uproar. But then I felt myself smiling hugely as the overall idea sank in. A fuck pretty well every day – what more could I want!

"Hey!" Mom added, "You're going to be idle until you go to uni aren't you?"

I nodded, now remembering that I had a lengthy break ahead of me and smiled back at Mom.

"I've a funny feeling that I won't get much housework done!" she said with a laugh, "And hey, what about me reading a story to you each night – is that still on?"

"Yeah definitely!" I said as Mom climbed off the bed and came and kissed me, "Don't fancy Dad taking over, thank you!"