It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 04

Story Info
After first mom son date, Donna knows she needs therapy.
14.2k words
4.78
20.3k
49

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

Donna Dickson glanced at the clock as she cold hear the unmistakable sound of Danny's new motor bike as it rumbled into the driveway. The sexy blonde mother had spent the day in bed, fantasizing about her upcoming date with her 18 year old son. She had dildoed herself so hard, her tight cunt muscles actually start to tingle with pain, as she tried to picture Danny's sexy young body and....most of all his cock. What was it like? She had decided that this Friday she was going to find out.

An hour earlier, as the afternoon had wore on, with her long legs high in the air and her cunt stuffed with her trusty fuck toy, Donna stared at the ceiling. Realizing her boy was going to be home in an hour she had reluctantly pulled her rubber lover from her horny mommy hole, taken a soothing bath, and got herself ready for her darling son. Yes, now that her teenage boy was quickly becoming a man, she was going to start wearing sexy clothes around him. In the next couple days before their first date she had decided to let him know that yes, she was definitely interested. She wondered if he was.

Donna had made flank steak, one of his favorites, and put on a cute sleeveless yellow top and matching shorts. She had decided not to put on a bra. If he saw her swollen nipples through the sheer top , that was more than okay. Yes, give hm a preview of what he's gonna see. Yes, this Friday night he's going to see everything.

"Mom? I'm home!"

Donna quickly walked into the living room and planted a kiss on her boy.

"Hi, darling. I have, flank steak, your favorite dinner, ready whenever you want."

"Wow, sounds great. And by the way mom, you look....great."

"So...you noticed, huh?"

She turned around, showing her son the backs of her long legs, and giving him a huge smile. She hoped her son could see the outline of her boobs through the sheer yellow top.

"Mom, that yellow top looks great on you."

"You know, since you're 18 now, I've decided to step up my game a bit."

"Uhhh...sounds good to me mom."

"So you you like it? Well if you want I'll wear things like this a lot more. That is, if you want."

"Mom, it looks like you've been working on your tan."

"Not today sweetheart. I have to admit that I have been. But today, I just kinda played around the house. Do you want to eat now? I thought after dinner we could just sit and maybe watch that game show on TV...or maybe just talk about your day."

The youngster suddenly gets nervous. Does his mother want to know everything that he and his Grammy have been doing? Shit, no way he can tell her.

"Mom, if it's okay I want to take a shower before."

"Okay I understand. That way after dinner I can sit and cuddle with my nice clean boy. But hurry sweetheart, before your dinner gets cold."

"Okay mom, it won't take me too long."

Up in the shower, the youngster quickly washed off all the evidence of what happened today. After he had gotten his cock just inside his Grammy's tight little rump and shot his junk at the entrance of her butt hole, she had let him fuck her in the mouth. Grabbing the back of her head, he had cum a second time, the second time down his sexy grandmother's throat. Shit, and now of all things, his mother wants to know what happened.

Coming down the stairs his mother gave hm a big smile. Putting her arms around the youngster she gave him another kiss, this one was a lot more intense. Definitely it was a kiss that no mother should ever give her own son.

"MMMMM! My big sexy....clean boy! You look so good sweetheart...and that shampoo smells so good...I love it."

Donna had set the table and poured herself a glass of white.

"I'm having a glass of white...you?"

"Mom, as long as you're having one, I'll have one too."

As they ate, Danny told his mother about painting his grandmother's kitchen. Hopefully his mother won't pry any further.

"Yea mom you know Grammy told me today wants to move away. She told me she's trying to talk you into moving away so the three of could..."

"Yes, I know. I haven't decided yet. But it's definitely something we should talk about. Everything we have is here. But it would be nice to move into a brand new house, next door to your Grammy. And the north part of the state has a lot different weather. The summers are actually bearable, not so hot, and it snows a lot in the winter."

"Yea mom...seeing snow would be cool."

You have to understand, there would be a lot of days we'd be snowed in together, just the two of us."

"Mom, that actually sounds pretty good to me. But we'd definitely have Grammy come over."

"Yes, we wouldn't want her to be all alone, would we?"

"Uh no mom. The last few days it seems I'm getting closer to Grammy."

"So Danny, you're okay if we all decided to move upstate together? At least take a road trip up there and see what she's talking about?"

"Definitely mom. Yes."

After dinner, Danny helped his mother put the plates in the dishwasher. In the living room she sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her, inviting her son to sit down.

"Come on sweetheart, come sit with your mom."

Relieved that he didn't have to tell his mother everything that had happened today, he sits down. As they find the game show on TV, Donna decides its time to have a talk with her son.

"Danny sweetheart, this show is actually quite stupid, don't you think?"

"Well mom, to tell you the truth, I always thought it was. But I thought you liked it so I kept quiet."

"Sweetheart, I actually hate that show but I thought you liked it. Serves us both right."

"Right about what mom?"

"Sweetheart, you and I should always tell each other what we feel. And I mean about everything."

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"Lets promise....from now on, no more secrets. We promise to lay everything on the table. After all we are both adults now."

"Okay mom, I promise."

Turning off the TV, she looks at her son.

"Sweetheart, tell your mother about our first date. What do you have planned?"

"Mom, I thought maybe we'd go back to Maxi's and go dancing, but I changed my mind. I thought we'd go to that little restaurant on top of the hill. I heard the food is great."

"Sweetheart, I know that's quite expensive. If we go we should go Dutch treat.""

"Mom, no worries. Thanks to my new job with Grammy, I have quite a stash."

"Well, if you insist. But hows this? You pay for our first date then we'll alternate. I'll pay for the next one."

"Uhhhh... mom. I was thinking...after dinner, they have a little band who plays oldies. Your favorite songs from 20 years ago. I thought we'd just listen and..."

"Darling, I hope you're gonna dance all the slow ones with me."

"Definitely yes."

"MMMMMM!!! I cant wait. I want you to hold me....tight...and not let me go. I want nothing more than to feel you...against me."

The youngster's cock quickly hardens. Does that mean she actually want to feel his....hard cock against her?

"Mom, I have to warn you. If we hold each other too tight...I mean....well you know."

"Sweetheart? You mean? Your...cock would get hard? And I'd feel it?"

"Uhhhh...yes. I know I'd definitely get hard. Happens all the time when I'm around you."

"Sweetheart, That's perfectly natural. It's your way of telling me you find me attractive. After losing my job and everything, I would really love to feel that you find me...sexy."

"Mom, I hope you know, I've always thought you are...gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have a mom who looks like you."

"MMMMM!!! I love it when you tell me that. Tell you something sweetheart."

"Mom? What?"

Pushing her tits against her son, she grabs his hand, putting it on the top of her leg.

"Sweetheart, I am so much looking forward to feel...your hard cock against me. Can't tell you how much I have...fantasized about it."

"Mom?"

Whispering in his ear...

"Sweetheart, I can hear you at night, calling my name when you..."

"Mom. I'm sorry about that."

"No sweetheart. I love to hear you call my name when you..."

"Mom?"

"When you cum. I just wish I was there to....watch you cum."

The teenager's pulsating fuck stick is now rock hard. He can feel her tits pushing against him.

"Sweetheart, I know you can tell, your mother isn't wearing a bra. I did it on purpose, so you could feel my boobs."

"Mom...you mean? On purpose?"

"Darling, when we go out on our date, I haven't decided yet if I'm going to wear any panties or not. Play your cards right and I'm gonna let you feel me up and find out for yourself."

Grabbing the boy's hand on her leg she spreads her long legs a bit. Guiding his hand to the inside of her lithe tanned thighs, she lets him feel the edge if her shorts.

"MMMMM Sorry sweetheart....mom has her panties on...at least tonight."

Their overly sexual discussion has the horny 34 year old blonde ready to jump the boy's bones. To hell with waiting until Friday night. She needs to be fucked...hard...and repeatedly. But Donna knows she can't rush this.

"Sweetheart, I want to talk about something else. Grammy and I had quite a talk when you were at the hardware store. We talked about...a lot of things."

Did his mother just imply that she knows what he and his grandmother have been up to?

"Sweetheart, I know about what happened about what happened at Panther Lake on the pier. And I know you and Grammy made a video together. You put your cock between her tits and..."

The teenager is so embarrassed he doesn't know what to say. A couple minutes ago his sexy mother was whispering in his ear, almost begging for his cock and now...

"Sweetheart, Grammy and I have no secrets. And just a minute ago we promised each other we're always going to tell each other....everything."

"Uhhh...I know you're right mom."

"So tell me about today sweetheart. Did you paint all day? Or?"

"Well mom not sure if you know exactly what happened, but there's this guy from overseas, Alex, who has paid us a lot of money to make videos for him. It's called role play. Grammy plays that she is my mom and I'm her son."

"Sweetheart, I heard all about he first one. Grammy let you fuck her between her tits. Did you like doing it?"

Staring at the floor there's no way the youngster can make eye contact with his mother.

"Uhhh, yes mom. I liked it....a lot."

"You are lucky to have such a hot grandmother who has such an incredible little body. I know there are thousands of boys on the internet who would love to fuck your grandmother."

"I know."

"Grammy told me you came all over her face. Did you get some in her hair?"

"Well, mom...yes. And I have to tell you mom, this guy Alex, gave us 1000 each, plus we both got a 250 tip."

"MMMMM My darling son...a porn star!"

"So mom we both promised no secrets. Today Alex wanted another video. I ended up putting my cock....just barely inside Grammy's ass before..."

"Before? You mean you fucked Grammy in the ass? I know she loves it that way. She told me there's nothing better than a young boy exploding inside her ass."

"Mom, the script said I didn't get my cock all the way inside. Just the tip before..."

So you shot your cum in her ass?"

"Ummm...no. I shot it all over her ass but not inside. Then...afterward I was still hard. So she let me fuck her...in the mouth."

"Danny, I'm definitely not mad at you two. In fact I think its really great the two of you are getting to...you know..."

The youngster looks relieved. His mother is actually glad that he is fooling around with his gorgeous 51 year old...grandmother.

"Danny, have the two of you talked about when...you are actually going to fuck her?"

"Uhhh...we talked about it. She said I won't be able to actually fuck her until..."

"Until what sweetheart?"

"Mom, Grammy said I have to wait...until I fuck you first. She says I should lose my virginity with my mother."

"Really...?"

A few minutes later the youngster drifted off to sleep. The second glass of wine had done him in. The boy had quite day shooting another sexy video with his smoking hot grandmother. The boy was looking forward to their date. Tomorrow he will make reservations at that swanky restaurant. Yes, he'll get her flowers and the whole nine yards. Plus, he had no idea what his Grammy had in store for tomorrow...

The next day Danny spent most of the day painting. His grandmother had edited the video and sent it to Alex.

"Danny, Alex said he totally enjoyed the video. He'll want another one in a few days. Maybe something a bit more..hot."

"Cool."

"Becoming a porn star is quite a gig isn't it?"

"Yes, I'm really liking being your...costar."

"Not half as much as I'm liking it sweetie. Alex says he'll double our payment if we...step up our game."

"Grammy...you mean?"

"Yes sweetie. He says it's enough teasing. He he says it's time for my son to to...fuck me...hard."

The boy looks at his grandmother's wicked grin.

"But I told you sweetie. You aren't getting into my panties until you and your mother....do the nasty. I don't want to be the one who takes your cherry."

"I know Grammy. Mom and I had quite a talk last night. I couldn't figure out if she is teasing me or not but she says Friday night I just might to get to..."

"Sweetie, I've been working on her too. I think she just might be ready."

"Grammy, I hope so too. I mean...she's so hot."

"And horny too. You know sweetie, we talk about everything and I know for a fact that daughter of mine hasn't been fucked for a long time, and I don't know if she's ever been fucked like she needs to."

"Oh..?"

"Yes. That's going to be your job sweetie. Just remember when you go out, you are the gentleman. Just play along with her and slowly feel her out. Read the signs. She'll let you know if she wants you to lay the cock to her or not."

"Remember, open the car door for her. And when you slow dance with her....let her feel your hard cock. Rub it against her and let her know how much you love her. Let her know you've dreamed about this night since you were a little boy. She won't be able to resist you."

"Got it Grammy."

"And sweetie when you finally get that dick into her...fuck her...slow. Make her beg for...more. Keep telling her how much you love her. Tell her you want to be her lover....forever. Then when you're ready to explode inside her...get that dick of yours as deep as you can inside her and fill her cunt with your sperm. Kiss her and lock lips as you empty your seed in her belly."

The youngster is beside himself with excitement hearing his sexy grandmother telling him exactly what to do.

"Make sure you fuck her again...and again. Let her wear you out."

"Okay Grammy. Thanks for all the tips."

Giving the boy a wicked look...

"Then....next week you can get that dick inside me. I want to feel my insides filled with my grandbaby's hot seed."

"Grammy...just thinking, I know that restaurant is never busy because no one can afford it. But I better make reservations at that swanky restaurant or I won't get one of the good tables. I have a lot to do before I take mom out."

"Yes. I am all caught up on my website stuff. Take the day off tomorrow. Wash the car and iron your clothes. I would buy her some flowers. Start getting her all hot."

"You mean?"

"Sweetie, just be yourself. Just make sure she knows how much you've looked forward to this. and oh, one other thing.""

"Grammy?"

"When you make reservations you don't want a table in front with a view of the water. You want one way in back, in the corner. Tell your mom you did it on purpose. You aren't interested in looking at the water. You're interested in looking at your hot sexy mom."

The next day, it was time for Danny to head to his grandmother's. Donna yelled up the stairs but no one was there. She looked around, saw nothing, finally seeing her son outside washing the car.

"Danny, you're going to be late."

"No mom, Grammy and I talked. I'm taking today off. Going to wash the car and iron my clothes, and stuff. I have a few things to get done before our date tonight."

"Darling, that's so sweet of you. Yes, I have a few things to do also. You want me to help you wash the car?"

"No mom, I'm not having you wash the car. That's a man's job. I have the outside all done. Just washing on the inside of the windows. I want everything to be perfect when I take my dream girl out to dinner."

"So, I'm your dream girl?"

"Mom, I just want our first date to be perfect."

"So do I Danny...so do I. I have to let you know at 11 I have an appointment at the hair parlor. I'm getting my hair and nails done. I'll be gone until late this afternoon. I want to look absolutely smoking hot for my...dream guy."

"That's fine mom. I'll have a surprise for you when you get home."

"A surprise for me? MMMMM now what could that be?"

"Mom, that's what they call it a surprise. Promise you that you'll like it."

An hour later Donna pulls her car out of the driveway.

"See you in a few hours darling."

"Bye mom."

As Donna drove to the mall she knew she really hadn't decided to wear any panties tonight or not. For Donna her months of fantasizing about this night had finally taken its toll. Yes, she was excited, but a big part of her suddenly became very nervous. She knew exactly how she wanted this night to go but what was she supposed to do? Was she as his mother, was she supposed to be the aggressor, or now that Danny is 18 and now his own man, was he supposed to make the moves?

She knew that this was not going to be a one night stand. Hopefully after tonight her son would be spending every night in what was to become their bedroom. Yes. That is what she wants, and she knows that is what Danny wants. Yes, they will live happily ever after.

It had been several weeks since Donna and her mother had been to the beauty parlor. Walking in she saw Mindy, the owner who greeted her with a big smile.

"Uh, hi...Mindy. I have an appointment at 11."

"Yes. Hi Donna! Its been a couple weeks. Your mother just called me and told me to give you the works."

"She called you?"

"Yes dear. You know your mother."

"Yes, I do."

Her mother had told Mindy to make her look spectacular and put it all on her tab.

"Yes that is my mom..."

"Mindy, can you make me look as good as I did the last time?"

"That's easy hon. We have a couple more tricks up our sleeve too."

As she sat in the chair, Mindy started giving her short hairdo just a bit of a trim. Her sister Mandy started working on her nails.

"So, Diane tells me you have a big date tonight with someone very special?"

"Yes I do."

She hoped that her mother didn't tell Mindy her date was her own son.

"I heard he's..quite a bit younger."

"Yes."

"Donna, I'm going to make you look so hot his prick will jump at the sight of you. What do you think if we put in some platinum highlights? They're all the rage now. They scream...fuck me.."

Her sister, starting with her nails now working on her feet, giving her a pedicure.

"Yes dear. All the books say the feet are actually one of a woman's erogenous zones. You'll thank me, trust me. And hot pink just is so...sexy."

After the two sisters were done, Donna looked in the mirror. She looked even better than last time. Mindy handed the sexy blonde a bottle.

"Here, this is what your mother uses for her shoots. Comes in 6 different scents. As you know your mom's into vanilla and also lemon scent. Rub it on your chest and legs. They'll shine."

"So, do you have...vanilla?"

"Yes, most definitely."

Looking at the clock, it was past 3 pm. She had to make one more stop before heading home. Yes, hopefully they have a new pair of sexy heels with her new black dress. Suddenly, she was getting nervous.

At the shoe store she went over to the corner where they had an assortment of black heels.

"Miss, I'm looking for some...really sexy...stilettos in black."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers