It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grammy do you want me....to take my clothes off? Or?"

"Just get in here sweetie. And yes, get your clothes off. I want to watch my boy's cock as you walk out here."

As he walked into the bedroom, his grandmother had pulled the covers back. On her back, her legs spread, she whistled as the shaking youngster walked out and joined her on the big bed.

"Grammy, are we....making a video or taking pics?"

"No. Today...tonight it's just the two of us. No one else."

Putting her arms around her grandson...

"Kiss me sweetie."

The sexy grandmother and the virgin teenager share a long kiss, then another, longer kiss.

"MMM...YUMM!!!!! Sweetie, you are such a good kisser."

"You showed me everything I know so far Grammy."

"I bet your mother loves the way you kiss too."

"Yes, she does. I can feel how wet she gets...when I kiss her."

"You, Danny Dickson are become quite lady killer. Reach down and feel my undies."

The teenager nervously reaches down and runs his hand over the tiny white panties, soaking wet with his grandmother's fuck cream.

"Danny your mom and I are both....gushers. We get very wet...very easily."

"Grammy, what do you...want me to do? I mean I don't want to mess this up."

"Sweetie, I don't want to tell you what to do, Just enjoy me...enjoy my body...and let me enjoy yours."

"Ohhh, okay Grammy."

The youngster licks her chest working his way along her big silicone boobs. His hands cupping one while he attacks the other one with his tongue, driving his grandmother crazy.

"OHHHHH DANNNYYYYY! YESSSS!!! MY SEXY GRANDBABY IS....A TIT MAN!!!! GO AHEAD BABYYYYY!!!"

Going from one silicone mound to the other one his locks his lips on a swollen nipple, pinching the other nipple just the way she showed him. Diana's hips buck off the bed, her long tanned legs spreading.

"DANNNYYYYY!! GRAMMY IS GOING TO.....OHHHHH YESSSSS!!!! CUMMMIN BABYYYYYY!!! GRAMMY'S CUMMMINNNNN!!!"

The youngster seems to be gaining confidence. He has made his sexy blonde grandmother orgasm before but this time it seems she is somehow different. She is definitely more turned on, free of not having to perform in front of a camera.

Danny gives his grandmother a smile and looks down. Knowing how he made his mother felt when he licked her pussy the boy looks at the feast awaiting him.

"Danny, your mom told me all about the way you licked her. Are you going to...?"

Nodding yes, he inches down and sees the tiny words on the crotch of the soaking white thongs.

"Grammy...is this..really...for...me?"

"YES SWEETIE! MY TITS...MY CUNT!!! AND...MY ASSSSS! ALL FOR DANNY DICKSON..!!"

"Grammy! I...don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything! Just hurry!! Get my damn panties off! HURRY! GET EM OFFF!!!"

Hooking his hands under the waistband he starts pulling the tiny panties down her long oily legs.

"Careful sweetie. Don't rip them. I want you to keep them..."

Just then the tiny string on the side gives way. The tiny white panties are torn.

"Danny....sorry sweetie. I wanted you to keep them."

"Grammy, I'm definitely going to keep them. I kind of like that they are torn and soaked with your..."

"Juice? Grammy's juices?"

"Yes."

Her long legs spread, her oozing cunt opens...showing the teenager all the way up her dripping fuck hole. He had seen his Grammy's open cunt a few times and even taken hundreds of pictures of it but nothing compared to the view he's getting. His grandmother's pink clam are on perfect display for the youngster. Going down he carefully licks the edge of her meaty cunt lips.

"DANNNYYYYYYY YESSSSS! LICKKK ITTTTT!!! EAT MY FUCKINNNN CUNTTTTTT!!!!"

The blonde's hips buck off the bed, the same reaction that his mother had last night. Women must love this more than anything, the teenager thinks.

His tongue teasing the dripping sugar walls, his grandmother's legs are high in the air, the white heels shaking with lust.

"DANNNYYYYYY!!! ITS YOURS SWEETIEEEE!!! FUCK ME SWEETIE!!! FUCK GRAMMY...NOW!"

Danny knew that his beautiful grandmother was ready. But he wasn't done. His tongue dancing around her dripping cunt, he finds the swollen bump.

"DANNNYYYYYYY!!!! YOU FOUND GRAMMYYYYYSSSS CLITTTTYYYYY!!!! DON'T STOP SWEETIE!! DONT EVERRRRRR STOP!!!"

His mouth glued to the tiny pearl, Danny feels his grandmother pushing his body trying to turn it around. The teenager gets the idea and turns around, his throbbing cock grazing her cheek. The platinum fuck queen opens her mouth and he boy's cock is suddenly halfway down her throat. She has sucked her grandson's cock a few times but again this time is different. The boy's lips locked on his grandmother's clit and her mouth filled with his teenage cock, the two incestuous lovers locked into a sixty nine. Right now any thoughts of fucking are gone. All grandmother and grandson want right now is to bring each other off.

Diana's hips buck and writhe on the bed as she nears another orgasm. She wants to scream her approval but her mouth is full of 18 year old hard prick.

"MMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Danny Dickson can feel his grandmother's cunt squirt as she grinds her mound against his tongue. He knows he can't last too much longer either. Suddenly he lets go, filling his Grammy's mouth with sweet syrup.

"GRAMMMM!!!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The teenager licking up all of his grandmother's juices, Diane swallows rope after rope of the boys sweet jism. Finally the youngster collapses in exhaustion.

"OHHH SWEETIE!!! YOU MADE GRAMMY SQUIRT!!! TURN AROUND BABY..."

The boy turns around and the two lovers kiss, swapping a mouthful of sweet tasting bodily fluids. From her experience with her grandson she knows that Danny's cock needs to cum a second time. This time is no different. The two lovers kiss, than share another long kiss. Reaching down she gently grabs the swollen cock.

"Danny, can you...lick me...again? I've never had anyone make me feel like that."

"Sure Grammy."

He inches down.

"Not now. After you...fuck me."

The beautiful blonde porn star gets on her back and spreads her long legs. Her dripping fuck tunnel is wide open Diana had thought about mounting the youngster and riding him to a series of mind blowing orgasms but right now this is all about her grandson. It's time he became a man in ever sense of the word.

The sexy blonde looks at her grandson and smiles.

"I bet you wish right now I was your mommy..."

"Uhhh...no Grammy. You are so beautiful and so....hot. I cant stand it any longer."

The teenager slowly mounts the sexy blonde. She grabs the boy's hardness with both hand and guides his cock. One push and he's inside. The blonde's sweet sugar walls squeeze the youngster's fuck stick, trapping his dick in her dripping wet fuck hole. Danny had never felt anything like it in his life.

"Grammy, never felt...anything...like this....."

"You like the way Grammy feels, Sweetie?? Well, I can feel your big cock...completely filling me. It's the best."

"UHHH...yes Grammy. It's just so wet and warm. I can feel your insides...squeezing me."

"That's because Grammy loves you baby. This little pussy of mine is yours, Danny Dickson....whenever you want. Tonight, I want to be your...whore."

"OHHHH SHIT GRAMMMYYYYYY!"

"FUCK ME SWEETIE!!! FUCK ME GOOD!"

He remembered what his Grammy had told him the other night. She told him to fuck his mother slow at first, to...drive her crazy and make her beg for it. He has a feeling his grandmother is no different.

The teenager slowly moved his hips, working the swollen fuck stick in and out. Diane had been with countless teenage boys in her time but nothing like the boy on top of her right now. The other boys, the teenage porn star wannabes she had hooked up with, just pumped away and came way too soon, sometimes getting her off but many times leaving her on the edge. This boy, her own flesh and blood, was built for one thing. He was totally built to please his grandmother. Someday soon she hoped her daughter will be lucky enough to feel the same teenage cock that was about to send her to fuck heaven.

Donna looked at the note she had scribbled, containing the number of Dr Stella Hughes. Dr Hughes was quickly becoming a world renowned psychologist who specialized in the relationships of mothers and their teenage boys. The sexy brunette had a teenage son Ricky with whom she had an ongoing sexual relationship. In fact the boys in Ricky's class at school had formed a secret club called the motherfuckers club who had monthly parties. For a boy and his mother to be initiated the boy would have to provide that month's entertainment, by having fuck his mother in front of the whole club.

Dr Hughes would provide counseling and give advice to any mother who had thoughts about seducing her son but for some reason could not go through with it. Many many women all over the world were having mind blowing sexual relationships with their own sons, thanks to the guidance of Dr Hughes.

Donna thought about it for a minute and finally dialed the number.

"Hello."

"Uh Hello. My name is Donna, Donna Dickson from Scottsdale."

"Hi Donna. before I say anything further, I have to know who gave you my private number."

"Dr Hughes, my mother is Diana Dickson."

"You are talking about the Diana Dickson...from the internet, right?"

"Yes."

"My Godd! How is Diana? I have been lucky to meet her several times. In fact a lot of my young male clients...use her for inspiration if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know that."

"So you're her daughter? Are you anything like your mother?"

"Well, we pretty much look alike. If my mom dresses younger and I dress older, a lot of people think we are sisters."

"My God. You must be drop dead gorgeous if you look anything like your mom."

"Thanks."

"So Donna why are you calling?"

"Dr Hughes, I heard you specialize in mother son...relationships."

"I assume you're talking about...sexual relationships?"

"Uhh...yes."

"Well, I started having a relationship with my son a few years ago. I began counseling a few mothers of his friends at school and my business just kind of blossomed."

"Well, Dr Hughes, I am 34 and a single mom of an 18 year old boy."

"That sounds familiar. I have a feeling where this is going."

"Well, Dr Hughes, as you know my mother is a very sexual woman. She has had a lot of teenage lovers over the years. And Dr Hughes, I'm actually kind of jealous of my mom. To be honest I actually consider myself a very sexual woman just like my mom."

"That's very common. You're 34, in your sexual prime and your son is 18, in his sexual prime. You two are definitely physically ready for the next step. But tell me, does your son, have the hots for his gorgeous grandmother?"

"That's what I want to tell you about. I have always known the two of them are...horny for each other. When Danny turned 18, my mom hired him to become her photographer and now he doing photo shoots with her."

"Is he....fucking his grandmother?"

"Well, to be honest I'm pretty sure they are at her house going at it right now."

"Are you jealous of them?"

"No. In fact I have told them I totally approve. They are both consenting adults and..."

"So, Donna I Think I get the picture. So you'd like to start a sexual relationship with your son as well?"

"Uh...yes. At least I think so. I have to tell you, when he turned 18 we have decided that once a week we would go out on mother son dates. Our first date, we almost had sex. We both wanted it, but I got cold feet at the last minute. I ended up giving him a hand job."

"Well, Donna, a hand job is a start. So let me get this straight. Your mother the beautiful D.D. Dickmee is fucking your son and you're okay with it?"

"Yes. I never thought I'd think so but I'm actually glad they are having sex."

"And they are having this wonderful sex and his smoking hot mother gives him...a hand job."

"Dr Hughes, yes. That's it."

"Well, Donna, I have plenty of clients just like you. Good news is that it won't take much to change the way you think."

"That's great Dr Hughes. How do I get started?"

"Well, I have several books for you, My book is called "The Complete Guide to Mother Son Incest. The second book is actually written by one of my best friends, a lady whose pen name is Jo Maddox. It contains a lot of true stories of mothers and sons, most of them being clients of mine."

"So, two books?"

"Yes. Give me your address and I'll overnight them to you. Then we should video chat once a week and see how you are progressing."

"Sounds great."

"Plus I'll send you a package of a sexual stimulant called mellow yellow. It's basically just weed but also contains several other ingredients which will loosen any inhibitions you might have."

"Dr Hughes...so that's all?"

"Yes. Donna, sounds to me you're already there mentally. Like I said I don't think you need a lot of counseling, just a little...help to get you over the edge."

"That's what my mom says. She says that Danny and I should be going at it like rabbits. She wants Danny and I to make her some...grand babies."

"Yes, from the time I spent with your mother, that sounds just like her. She's definitely one of a kind."

Donna gives Dr Hughes her address. The books will be here tomorrow. Donna hangs up, feeling a lot better about things with her son but tries to picture in her mind what her mother and son are up to.

"OHHHHH DANNYYYYY!! YOUR COCK!!! IT FEELS SO...GOOODDDD!"

"GRAMMY!!"

The teenager wants nothing more than just pump away and explode inside the beautiful blonde fuck bomb but he knows better than to just fuck her and leave her hanging. He works his teenage cock in and out, the throbbing cock head hitting the dripping wet cervix.

"DANNYYYY!! P LEASE!!! FUCK GRAMMY!!! HARDD!! PLEASE!!!"

The teenager, on top of the spread eagled blonde, kisses her on the lips, continuing to work his teenage dick in and out. Thank God she had sucked him off a few minutes ago or he wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds inside his grandmother.

"PLEASE DANNY!! DON'T TEASE GRAMMY ANYMORE!!! GIMME THAT DICKKKK!!"

Her beautiful slim body shaking with lust, she gives the youngster a look he had never seen before. The inexperienced youngster knows it's time. Time to give his grandmother the fucking she wants. Grabbing the backs of her long tanned legs he pulls her legs back behind her head. The gorgeous blonde is bent in two. From watching his grandmother and those teenage porn star wannabes in all those videos he know that this is the way she wants it.

"FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE DANNNYYYYYY!!!"

"GRAMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!! OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTT!!!"

The gorgeous 51 year old porn star is literally bent in two, her 5 inch stilettos behind her head. The youngster can feel his grandmother's dripping wet cunt walls squeeze his hard fuck stick.

"NOW SWEETIE!!! NOW!!!"

The teenager knows the time for teasing is over. He pulls out, then thrusts his dick deep inside his grandmother, the sexy blond howling in pleasure.

"YESSSS!!! HARDER!!! HARDER!!"

His grandmother's words driving the teenager crazy, he slams his virgin prick as far inside her as possible. Diana's baby blue eyes roll back in her head as the shy sweet teenager takes total control of the beautiful 51 year old blonde.

The headboard of the big bed hits the wall as the whole room, the whole house, is filled with the sounds of lust.

"BANG! BANG BANG!!!"

Diana screams as the teenager nears his orgasm. She can feel the boy's thrusts become shorter and faster. Her grandson is close...so close.

She holds the boy tight against her as she feels the first spurt of teenage semen hit her cervix.

"UHHHHHH!!! GRAMMMYYYYYYY!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"YESSSSS! CUM BABYYYYYY! CUM IN YOUR GRAMMYYYYYYY!!"

A second spurt races up the length of the boy's prick and into the welcoming belly of his grandmother. Then a third and a fourth. The youngster had remembered what his grandmother had told him. He thrust his cock deep inside her as he could, holding it there as he unloaded inside her, filling her warm bowels with his virgin seed.

"GRAMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSS BABBBBYYYYYYY!!!! YESSSS!!! YOU CAME SO GOOD IN MEEEEE!!!"

Completely spent, the teenager's sweaty body collapsed on top of his grandmother. Wrapping her long legs around the boy, she held his cock inside her, not ever wanting this moment to end. The two lovers make eye contact and they kiss, their tongues dancing inside Diana's hungry mouth.

"OHHH GODDDD I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO GRAMMY!!!!"

"JUST HOLD ME. DON'T PULL OUT...DON'T YOU EVER PULL OUT OF ME..."

Tying to catch their breath, the happy couple just lay there and hold each other. After a few minutes they make eye contact, kiss one more time and the youngster reluctantly pulls out. Diana squeezes her cunt muscles, not wanting her grandson's virgin sperm to leave her belly.

The boy lay there looking at the ceiling as Diana climbs over him, kissing him again.

"Thank you sweetie. Thank you so much. I never had anything as good as that...ever."

"Grammy...thank you too. But, do you really mean that? I...did okay then?"

"Sweetie....you were more than okay. That was...so much better than some porn actor. And Sweetie, that was your first time. Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Grammy it was a thousand times better that I ever imagined."

"Good, because you and your Grammy are just getting started."

"You mean..?"

"Yes, like I told you, you're spending the night and I'm going to teach you...everything."

The boy and his sexy grandmother just lay in the after glow of what had just happened.

"Sweetie, it's dinner time. You hungry?"

"Uhhh sure."

"Normally I would make us something special but right now I'm just worn out. I want to save all my...energy for my grandson. How does takeout sound?"

"Sure."

Diane calls the Chinese restaurant , being told their dinner would be delivered in about an hour. Luckily they have some vegan choices for her. She smiles and dials another number. Looking at her grandson she smiles.

"Sweetie, I'm calling your mom via video chat."

"Hello...mom?"

"Hi Sweetie."

"Are you...?"

"In bed Sweetie. My grandson and I are...in bed. Your darling son is now...a man."

Diana holds the phone away from them, pointing the camera at themselves.

"Hi darling."

"Hi mom."

"Sweetie, your son has something to tell you."

Diana whispers into his ear, telling him what to tell his mother. He looks back at her, not sure exactly what to say.

"Mom, I'm no longer a virgin. I...um....just...fucked Grammy."

"Darling, I'm so happy for you. I know how much you wanted it to happen."

"Donna, your son took his grandmother to places I never knew existed. And don't plan on him coming home until tomorrow."

"I know that mom."

"Sweetie, we're having dinner delivered then....he's going to be spending the rest of the night learning how to please his grandmother and hopefully soon his mother."

"Mom, I have to tell you I just had a nice hour long conversation with Dr Hughes. She told me to tell you hello."

"Great Sweetie. Well, what did she say?"

"She told me I wasn't too far away from working out my issues. She's sending me a couple books to read and wants me to call her back in a week or two."

"Sounds good sweetie. Maybe someday soon the three of us could go somewhere and celebrate. Danny sweetie, would you like to spend a couple weeks at some swanky resort, fucking your mother and your Grammy?"

"Uhhhh yes. Yes, I'd like that."

"Donna, did you hear your son?"

"Yes mom....I heard him."

"I know I'd love it. How about you?"

"Mom, let me read the books Dr Hughes is sending me....then, we'll see."