It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 07

Story Info
After a long day, Danny finally gets his mother's ass.
13.7k words
4.76
24.4k
37

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,853 Followers

The next day Donna and her son arrived promptly at 9 am for another day of filming pictures and videos for their new website, motherdaughtersluts.com. They were surprised when Donna's mother met them at the door in her painting clothes.

"Morning mom, what's up?"

Giving a sexy look to her grandson...

"Morning Donna. And a good morning to my special...ass man."

Even in her torn jeans and floppy sweatshirt, the 51 year old platinum bomb still got Danny's motor running. She gave the youngster a kiss on the lips, lingering just a bit. Reaching down and playfully grabbing the front of his jeans she could feel her grandson's pulsating prick.

"Sweetie, your son has a serious case of blue balls. I hope you didn't neglect him last night."

Looking at her son, she smiled.

"No mom. Danny and I took care of our business last night, then again this morning."

"Good, because I'm beginning to think that my grandson must be some sort of super stud."

"I can't relate to some of those young porn stars you've boinked but I think so. It seems Danny is ready almost 24/7."

"Donna, it's those teenage hormones. That's why at 51, I still love teenage cock."

"Grammy, it's just because you and mom are just so damn hot."

"Mom, I thought we were going to shoot something today."

"Yes we will after lunch. I have to finish the living room and den. I have a plan I want to tell you two about."

The three of them go into the living room and sit down for a family discussion. They youngster was hoping for some fun in front of the camera this morning but it seems that will have to wait.

"Okay you two, what do you have planned for your date night this weekend?"

"Danny and I haven't really talked about it yet. Darling, have you given it any thought?"

"Grammy I was going to take her out dancing at that new club downtown then...maybe..."

"Oh I know. Get her home and fuck her brains out."

"Grammy...yes."

Looking at her son the long legged mother smiles.

"Sounds good to me darling. And your mom was going to see if something...can fit in somewhere special."

"Well you two, how about we have a change of plans? I want us to go upstate and see this new development. The owner of this new housing area is an old friend of mine from my playmate days. Donna, it was more than a few years ago, so I don't know if you remember my friend Margo Wade."

"Mom, yes I do. I was pretty young then, but I totally remember. She had jet black hair and a killer body."

"We've been connecting online and she wants us go go up and look at her new housing area and see if this is something we might be interested in. She has a huge corner lot, almost an acre. We could fit two houses next to each other and still have twice as much space as we do now. Also, there would be no one behind us. It would be a snap to make a common back yard. That way we could have a big pool and a lot of privacy."

"Mom, sounds like a plan. You up for it Danny? I guess we can put our date on hold if you're okay with it. Maybe next weekend, we go somewhere special and you can have my..."

"Ass, Donna, you want your son to fuck you in the ass?"

"Mom, that's kinda private don't you think?"

"Danny, did you just hear your mother? Sounds like she wants what I got yesterday.

Just want to let you know sweetie, your Grammy was walking a bit bowlegged last night, but I have to tell you, I want it again...real soon."

"So mom, you want to go upstate? Would we take our bikes?"

"Well, I googled it and its about a five hour drive. So maybe we take my car."

Danny is disappointed that his plans this weekend with his mother have changed, but he knows that he'll be spending the weekend with two incredibly hot older blonde beauties. It won't be all bad.

"Donna, I told Margo that we'd be up there friday night before dinner."

"So mom, should we make hotel reservations?"

"No, Margo has a brand new 4 bedroom house that she uses for her model home. Her son is away to college and she is bored. She says she'd really like to see me, and see if we might be interested in moving upstate."

"Oh? All three of us? With her?"

"No. We'd be staying in her model home. It would be just the three us us. It's all furnished. It would be a lot of fun."

"And you two, don't worry about Margo. She's cool. She's definitely okay with anything going on in her model home if you know what I mean. In fact I know she'd like to...show us a few things."

Diana grabs her phone and shows her Danny several pictures of Margo. She was a black haired beauty who wore her hair in a bun. She has several more pictures to show her grandson.

"Okay Danny, let Grammy show you a good picture."

The picture showed the black haired bomb in a black leather leggings, bustier and patent stilettos. She had a red ball gag strapped around her head. She was on all fours, as a young male was behind her with a whip.

"That's her son. Margo told me on the phone that night Adam was her master. I guess they play a different game every weekend. But he's away to college for the semester."

Donna and her son look at each other. This may not work out so bad after all.

"Margo told me she is selling these houses only to...single mature women who share our...interests. In fact the house two doors away on the other side is owned by an ex news anchor who lives with her teenage son. You don't think I was going to move us somewhere where we couldn't be ourselves?"

Donna has a million questions for her mother, but they will have to wait.

The three of them spent the morning scraping, taping and painting. Donna's mind kept going back to that picture of her mother's friend Margo Wade. She was submissive...to her own son! That is exactly what Donna had been fantasizing about. She had a feeling that she and the black haired beauty would get along just fine.

The painting for the day finally done, Diana made sandwiches and lemonade as they sat down.

"Donna, let's take Danny to Justine's. I think we have to get you a whole new wardrobe for your...career."

"Sounds good to me mom. Mom, maybe the three of have lunch at Milligan's."

"You. Donna Dickson, were reading my mind."

"Danny are you up for taking us to Justine's? Then to lunch, and watch your Grammy and mother get sauced? Guarantee when we get home, you'll be getting into our panties."

"Sure mom. Sounds good to me."

Justine's was the local sex store. Donna had gone there once with her mother before Danny's graduation. Now that her life had taken a huge change, Donna was more than eager to pick out some slutty things for her new career but mostly for her son.

Once inside the store Justine greeted her best customer, her sexy daughter, and the young man they had in tow.

"Hi you two."

"Justine, you remember my daughter Donna?"

"Yes, you bought some sexy things for the new young man you were thinking about seducing. This must be him."

"Yes. This is Danny."

"Danny, welcome. I have plenty of sexy things for young men. It looks like you are definitely in good hands."

"Yes he is. Donna has decided to join me on my website. We are relaunching it as motherdaughtersluts.com. Her new internet name is Donna Doomee. Danny is our new photographer and also our costar. So you're going to be seeing a lot more of the three of us."

Justine only knew Diana as her porn name, D.D. Dickmee. Now her daughter or Donna Doomee has joined her. She didn't dare ask if the youngster with then was Donna's...son?

"I got your email about all your new arrivals. Let's see what you have new."

The two sexy milfs were like little girls in a candy store. Danny's cock hardened, trying to picture his smoking hot mother and his beautiful blonde grandmother in some of the sexy outfits on display.

"Donna, I think for today, we should try and get some sexy outfits that match. After all we are now motherdaughtersluts."

"Mom, I think that's a great idea. You agree Danny?"

"Uhhh...sure mom."

Diana whispers to her grandson.

"Sweetie, be careful. Justine doesn't know that you are my grandson. She thinks you are just a young man that we hired."

"Okay. Got it."

Diana picked out a luxurious long silk robe in hot pink.

"Mom yes. I like that. If you came into my bedroom wearing that, I just might wanna..."

"Jump my bones sweetie?"

"Mom, pick out a color for me."

"Sweetie, let Danny pick it out. Danny, what color robe for your mom?"

"Mom, I think... how about... black?"

The boy's sexy grandmother nodded yes.

"You, my grandson, have wonderful taste. Now go over there and pick her out a pair of matching panties. And get her a new pair of fuck me stilettos."

The two smoking hot milfs were excited as hell that the youngster was taking such an interest in ladies' lingerie.

"Danny you like to see Grammy and me in this? Maybe after our baths?"

"Sure."

Donna picked out a short silk chemise, holding it up for her son.

"Danny, this?"

Nodding his head, Donna grabbed a red one in her size and a matching one in her mother's size.

"Now you two remember we are mother daughter sluts. Let's go over here."

Diana and her daughter were having a great time as they took turns picking out an assortment of slutty outfits, Danny's cock started to leak, forming a lewd wet spot on the front of his jeans. Diana saw what was happening to her poor grandson.

"Sweetie, look at what were doing to poor Danny. Maybe we better find Justine's dressing room and give him a little preview."

"Yes mom, I think we should. Danny, Grammy and I want to give you a little private...show."

"Justine, can Donna and I go in and try these on?"

"Sure. You know my policy but I'll definitely make an exception for you."

Justine's had a strict policy of not allowing customers to try on undergarments, but she was more than willing to let her best customer and her daughter try on some sexy outfits. After all she knew that Diana was going to buy everything anyway.

"Great. We're taking Danny in there with us. We have to get his opinion. You know he is the expert on how these will look in front of the camera."

"Diana, you know my dressing room is yours anytime you want it. Just don't make too much noise back there."

Diana smiled at the store owner.

"We'll try not to get too...carried away."

Mother, daughter and grandson entered the huge room with mirrors on every wall. Danny's cock sprang to attention as his grandmother started taking her clothes off. His sexy mother quickly followed suit. Diana grabs a sexy sheer pink bustier and matching thong panties.

"Danny, how about we try these on first? Donna, grab the blue one, the tag says model 6703."

"Got it mom. Got the panties too."

Giggling like little schoolgirls the teenager's eyes doubled in size as his gorgeous blonde mom and grandmother turned around, showing the teenager the sexy outfits.

"Donna, look at Danny's cock. You like sweetie?"

"Yes Grammy. Definitely."

"You'd...fuck us?"

There's no way he could ever say no to that...nodding...yes.

"Danny, grab my cell phone out of my purse and take some pictures of us."

The teenager grabs her cell and starts taking pictures of his grandmother and his mother. Diana pulls the tiny panties halfway down and spreads her legs. Donna, not to be outdone by her mother, pulls her blue panties down to her ankles. Bending over she turns around and gives her son a perfect close up of her ass.

"Danny, sweetie, look at that ass your mommy's got goin' on. Look real close...your mother's ass...she's opening it just for you."

As Donna spreads her long legs, the tiny brown ring slowly opens. Donna's panties suddenly rip.

"Oops, look like you're buying those, Donna."

"Yes I am. Mom, let's try on something else."

Danny can't take pictures fast enough as the two blonde milfs give him a show he'll never forget. Donna grabs a see thru sheer red top and gives it to her mother.

"Mom, I want to see you in this one. Please? For...me?"

"Sure Donna. But one thing. Danny will you go out and get a bottle of Justine's special massage oil?"

"Mom?"

"Donna, you'll learn, Justine's special oil is my secret. I buy it by the case. The stuff makes all my goodies stand out. Drives all those horny boys on their computers absolutely crazy."

Danny comes back to the dressing room, where they are putting on another outfit.

"Here Grammy."

"Danny, you want to...oil us up?"

Donna has another idea.

"Mom, why don't I oil you up, then you oil me up...while Danny takes pictures?"

"Sure sweetie. Danny, you okay with that?"

"Sure."

Donna stands there and smiles at her mother as Diana rubs oil up and down her daughter's long slim legs.

"Donna, I wish I had legs like yours. Danny are you getting some good pictures of us?"

As her mother's hands travel higher up her legs Donna closes her eyes lewdly spreads her legs. Diana can sense that her daughter is extremely aroused.

"Mom...don't stop...go ahead...go for it."

"Okay sweetie, Danny get in for a close up..."

Diana rubs the slick shiny oil on her daughter's swelling cunt lips. Donna closes her eyes and her body shudders under the expert hands of her mother.

"Mom...please...go ahead..."

"Donna you want me to...?"

"YESSSS! MOMMM!! LICKKKK IT!!!

The platinum haired porn queen's tongue finds her daughters swollen pearl and tickles the hard nubbin.

"OHHHH GODDDD MOMMMMM!!!"

Donna grabs her mother's head and grinds her mound against her mother's mouth. She tries not to be too loud but she has an intense orgasm.

"MOOMMMMMMM!!! YESSSSS!!! OHHHHH MOMMMMMMM! OHHHHH FUCKING...SHIT YESSSS!!"

Danny gets in for a close up as his mother's sweating body shakes with lust. Donna looks down at her mother, knowing exactly what she wants.

"Mom, get up here on the table."

Diana, totally shocked at her daughter's sluttiness, does what she is told. Getting on her back she spreads her legs for her daughter. Donna has another idea right now. Climbing on the table on top of her mother, the sexy long legged mom attacks her mother's perfectly round silicone boobs. Her areolas noticeably darken and her nipples harden and swell in size. Donna suctions her lips on one then Heer mother squeals as her daughter sucks her more sensitive right melon. Donna's hand travels down to her mother's oozing fuck tunnel as she puts one then two fingers inside her glistening clam. Mother and daughter make eye contact. Diana knows that her relationship with her daughter will never be the same from now on.

"Ohhh mommmmm! God...you are just...incredible."

"Donna, are you sure...? You want...?"

Looking at her son who is still taking pictures.

"Danny, I told you I want to be your slut from now on. Is it okay with you if Grammy and I also wanna be...sluts for each other?"

His sexy mother has the hots for his porn star grandmother? What 18 year old in his right mind would ever say no to that?

"Mom...I'm definitely okay with..."

The two milfs, bathed in Justine's special fuck oil, rub their slick bodies against each other. Donna, on top of her sexy mother, straddles the busty platinum haired beauty. Their eyes meet again.

"Mom...I wanna...fuck you."

"Donna sweetie, yes. I wanna fuck you too."

They kiss, locking lips as their oil soaked bodies grind against each other.

"MOMMMM!!!"

"DONNA!!! SWEETIIEEEEE!!! FUCKKK MEEEE!"

"OHHH MOMMM!!! YESSSS!!!!"

The youngster can't believe what he is seeing. He has seen a lot of really hot lesbian porn on the internet, but nothing compares to this. His mother and grandmother are so aroused they have forgotten that he is in a public dressing room! Donna is clearly the aggressor which is more than okay with her mother.

"MOMMMM!!! OHHHH GODDD!!! I'M SO....CLOSEEEE!!!"

"ME TOO SWEETIE!!! GO AHEAD DONNA!!! CUM FOR MEEE!"

"MOMMMM!!!! EEEEEEIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!"

The wails of lust from the dressing room fill the shop. Thankfully there are no other customers in the store! Justine the owner knows exactly whats going on, but she wonders if the lucky kid with them, the teenage cameraman, is getting any.

As mother and daughter slowly regain their composure they both look at Danny, who is still taking pictures. Knowing he must have at least a couple hundred good ones by now, mother and daughter have something special for the youngster.

"Danny, thank you for being such a good...cameraman. Donna, don't you think we give Danny his...reward?"

"HELL...YESSS!!"

Their naked bodies soaking wet, they pull Danny's pants down, the boys rock hard fuck stick hitting his grandmother in the face.

"Danny, just because we're giving you your reward it doesn't mean you're done taking pictures, okay?"

"Sure Grammy."

The boy's grandmother opens her mouth wide, the swollen knob filling her mouth. Her experienced tongue lewdly dances with the teenager's oozing helmet. Donna gets behind her son and gives the horny teenager soft kisses on one ass cheek, then the other. Turning around underneath him, Donna licks her son's swollen nut sack as her mother takes more of his cock down her mouth. Donna begs her mother to give him what he so desperately needs.

"GO MOMMMM!!! SUCK THAT BIG DICKKKK!!"

"OHHHHH GRAMMY!!! MOM?? ARE YOU?"

Donna's tongue hardens as she licks her son's ass ring. Pushing harder, her pink tongue slips past the brown orifice. Donna moans as she presses her mouth as hard as she can against the boy's rear entrance. Diana can see exactly what her daughter is up to...

"Donna...sweetie!! Lick that beautiful young ass....!!'

The 18 year old boy can't stand too much of this. The boy's ball sack shakes as he's about to let go. He grabs the back of his grandmother's head for balance as he's almost...

"GRAMMYYYYY!!!! SUCKKK ITTTT!!! OHHHHH JEESSSSUSSSSS!!!!"

There! Letting go, Diana takes her mouth off the boy's spasming prick. The first spurt hits her forehead.

Donna, her mouth pressed hard against her son's ass, quickly gets into position. She knows she wants some of this.

"OHHHH MOMMMM? SHIT MOMMMMM!!! OHHHH GRAMMMYYYYYY! UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!! UUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The teenagers cock continues to unload, a huge rope hitting his mother on her cheek and left eye. One hits his grandmother on her cheek running down her chin, as finally the last one hits his mother on her nostril and corner of her mouth.

Mother and daughter, on their knees in front of the boy, make eye contact. Donna kisses her mother on the cheek, licking her son's spent semen off her face. Diana does the same, kissing her daughter on her chin and running her tongue down her daughter's neck. They give each other a huge smile then look at the young boy who had just covered them with his teenage butter.

They kiss, their tongues playing with the cum they had just inhaled. A bit escapes Diana's mouth, her daughter quickly licking it up. Looking up at Danny...

"Danny can we...now? Please?"

"Grammy...? MOM?"

"Swallow it?"

Before the teenager can say anything mother and daughter kiss one more time. Getting on their clothes, Diana asks her daughter one more time.

"Donna, did you mean what you said?"

"Mom, about being your...slut? Yes...I did. Mom, I'm definitely up for it if you are...

Just as long as Danny....is okay with it too."

"Danny, you going to be okay with your mom and your Grammy...going at it once in awhile?"

"Uhhh...sure Grammy."

As they made their way out to the main store, Donna and her mother wheel two full shopping carts out to the checkstand. Justine and Diana look at each other and smile.

"Diana? Donna? Did you find everything you're looking for?"

"Yes we definitely did. Except we need another shopping cart. We're going to spend a little time in the other room."

The back room at Justine's had all sorts of bondage gear and leather goods. Diana leads the way as her daughter and grandson look at everything on display. Diana picks out some black leather boots, and some red ones for her daughter. She gets several leather restraints, some leather panties and some red ones with rhinestones for Donna.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,853 Followers