It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

"This ought to get us started."

As they walk out Donna asks her mom.

"What about these? And this? And maybe a whip?"

"Donna, you want Danny to...handcuff you? And you want these ropes? And this...ball gag?"

"Definitely...if we've been bad, it's only right that Danny...punishes us.. I think Danny better tie me up and whip my ass if I wasn't...slutty enough."

Diana knew right then and there that her sexy 35 year old daughter is even kinkier than she is. She knows that Donna and her friend Margo are going to get along just fine.

On friday morning Donna and her son arrived at her mother's house at 9 am. The three of them were taking the long trip driving upstate to visit Diana's old friend and to look at some property that Margo had picked out for the three of them. By tonight the three of them had decided that either they would sign papers to build two new houses next to each other, or just forget the whole idea.

Margo had mentioned that they were free to use her model home. But just in case, they had made reservations at a swanky nearby hotel nearby, getting a deluxe suite. Danny's sexy mother had hinted on several occasions that this weekend he was going to get his cock into his mother's tight little ass, but it looks like that will have to wait. But he knew that he was going to have a great time with the two sexiest blonde milfs on the planet. Danny worried about the sleeping arrangements. Hopefully they will agree that the three of them would share one king bed. Yes, if that's what happens it's going to work out just fine.

"Morning sweetie. Did you bring the two outfits we talked about?"

"Yes mom. No way I'd forget them."

"The matching heels too, right?"

"Yes mom."

"Danny, your mother and I have already talked about tonight. We have matching outfits. Remember the red romper that you really liked? And the sexy micro panties?"

"Ya, I thought they were really hot."

"Well, you play your cards right and that's for tonight. We even have a couple of surprises for you."

"Grammy, surprises sounds pretty good."

"Your mom and I are going to...drain your balls dry. You are going to get...double teamed if you're up for it."

"And Danny, I have something special for you too."

"Mom?"

"Yes. Something I know you've wanted for awhile. Mom, you brought the special thing we talked about?"

"Yes Donna. I wouldn't forget it for anything."

The teenagers cock started leaking in his jeans. Was his mother talking about letting him...fuck her in the ass?

As they grabbed Diana's suitcases she had one thing to show them.

"Hey you two...before we leave, let's look at today's updates."

They walked into the house and Diana turned on her laptop. On their website were the pictures of their afternoon in the dressing room.

"Donna, look at these."

There were several pictures of Donna, her long tanned legs spread, holding her swollen lips apart. Next were the pictures of Diana with Donna licking her huge silicone melons, then with her face buried in her mother's dripping snatch.

"Mom, these turned out pretty good, didn't they?"

"Yes they did. You should read all the 5 star reviews we got, thanks to our great...cameraman."

The next few pictures, Danny's eyes widened as the two blonde milfs, their oily bodies rubbing against each other, kissed passionately.

"Great pictures sweetie."

"Grammy I had a little trouble...holding the camera steady. I was more that a little...excited."

"I know sweetie. But look at these."

In the last few pictures, the platinum porn queen had her grandson's stiff cock in her mouth while Donna attacked Danny's ass. There was one perfect shot where the youngster had reached around getting one perfect shot of his mother's snaking tongue poking his asshole.

"Donna these have only been online for a few hours and you've already gotten 400 likes. The boys out there in cyber land want more of you sweetie."

"Just as long as my son is okay with his mom becoming an internet slut."

The last few pictures were of mother and daughter kissing and licking his cock snot off of each other's faces.

"So mom, I guess everyone out there likes us...posing together?"

"Donna, today alone we have picked up 37 new members..oh...correction...42 new members. In a few weeks you are going to pass your mom as the internet's number one milf."

"Mom, I thought you were always the internet's number one milf."

"Sweetie, I was but maybe now I am the internet's number one GILF."

"GILF?"

"Yes...grandmother I'd like to...fuck."

As they got in the car for the long drive upstate, the two blondes made the teenager sit in back.

"Baby, sorry. You have to sit in back. Your Grammy has to concentrate on the road and she doesn't her want her sexy grandson to distract her."

"Grammy, that's okay."

As the SUV hit the freeway, the conversation turned to Diana's old friend, Margo. Margo was the single lady who owned the new development they were going to check out.

"Guys when we get up there, you'll meet Margo. Years ago she was my best friend."

"Oh mom, Yes. I told you I remember her. She was quite...stunning. So what happened?"

"Well, I met Margo when we both were doing photos shoots for a magazine called Young Milfs. She was quite young to be called a MILF but I was about 10 years older than her. Donna, remember you had just gotten pregnant with Danny and were having problems at school. She had a young boy, but for the life of me I can't remember his name."

"Mom, I remember having a long talk with her. I remember she made me feel that having a child at 17 was going to be okay. I remember everything now like it was yesterday. I owe her...a lot."

"Well she ended up marrying the old guy who owned the magazine. In fact he owned over 20 magazines, all sorts of stuff. At one time he was the world's largest pornographer. Remember there was no internet in those days. If you wanted to see some naked tits and ass you had to go to the store and buy the magazine. If you were gay and wanted to see big dicks or two guys fucking he owned those magazines too. He made millions."

Danny sat in back taking everything in. He had seen just a couple pictures of Margo, with her son, behind her. It looked like he was taking a whip to her tiny ass. The sexy dark haired beauty was obviously enjoying it. Diana went on as Donna had several questions for her mom.

"Well, the old coot died when her son was 3. Margo sold the whole publishing company just as the internet was starting to take off. The people who bought his company went down in flames because you could find everything online. Margo became a single mom worth lots of millions."

"So she's still single and rich?"

"Yes. Now you two, I don't know anything about those pictures you saw. All Margo told me is that she and her son have a very special relationship, whatever that means. She told me she'll tell us everything when we get up there. To me it looks like she lets her son dominate her. Danny, hey you in the back seat...you up for dominating your mother? Maybe we can have her and her son give us...lessons."

Danny wasn't sure if his sexy grandmother was serious or just making conversation to pass the time. Several hours into the long drive, Diana had something she wanted to bring up.

"Okay you two lets all agree on one thing. This weekend...I want us to totally be ourselves. No...cameras. We don't have to pose for anybody. On monday we'll become porn stars again. We'll have to start making material for our website."

The teenager became restless sitting in the back seat. As one hour became two, then four, then five, they pulled into the tiny town at 3 pm. Diana texted her friend Margo announcing their arrival.

"Were in town. I think were going to the hotel and check in."

"D, I told you that you can have my model home. Before you check in come by and we'll talk."

"K."

As they pulled into the new development they were surprised that there were no for sale signs like most new developments. Looking around there were workmen building houses, but Danny couldn't understand why there were no for sale signs. They came to a new two story home that was obviously Margo's sales office. The three of them were more than happy to get out of the car and stretch their legs. Danny couldn't wait to check out the sexy dark haired Margo in person.

As they neared the front door it suddenly opened. The three of them were blown away by the sexy black haired beauty.

Margo Wade was almost 6 feet tall. Her long black hair was straight and almost went down to her tiny ass. She was wearing a pair of black latex slacks and patent leather matching pumps. Her sheer white silk blouse was open in front, showcasing her fake tits that were almost identical in size and shape to Diana's.

"D, its so good to see you girl! Its been way too long."

"Yes it has. You remember my daughter Donna?"

"I definitely do. I remember we had quite a talk about a lot of things...mostly...motherhood."

Margo and Donna share a hug and a kiss.

"This must be your son."

"Yes, Danny, meet Margo Wade."

Margo's dark eyes feasted on the young teenager. She looked down at Danny's crotch and gave him a sexy smile.

"D, your grandson has developed into quite a young man."

"Danny, don't be shy. Give my friend Margo a kiss."

The youngster awkwardly reaches over and Margo puts her arms around him and they lock lips. She pulls the boy against her, making sure he can feel her silicone boobs against his chest.

"Margo, be careful. He's taken."

"Danny, before we get started, why don't you be a dear and park your car in the driveway of that big brown house down the street. That's my model home and that's were you will be staying tonight if you want."

As they walk into the living room, Margo opens a bottle of wine.

"I thought before we explore a couple of model homes, we can sit and have a glass of wine."

"Sounds good. These two made me drive all the way up here."

"Donna, Danny, shame on you for making her drive all the way up here while you two were in the back seat....and..."

"No Margo, Danny sat in back all alone. That way I could concentrate on the road instead of...other things. So, where is...your son? I remember his name was...?"

"Oh my darling Adam? He's away at school. I really miss him...a lot, if you know what I mean. But he said he's going to call me later. He is totally bummed that he won't be able to meet you in person. He has a big econ test tomorrow so he doesn't have a lot of time tonight. But Adam and I have some special fun planned tomorrow night."

As one glass became two, they decide to go out and explore a couple of the model homes. The first one was a tiny rambler, with a huge master and two smaller bedrooms which could be used for an office or anything. Just then Margo said something that shocked the three of them.

"Margo, the houses here look absolutely amazing. but we were wondering why there are no for sale signs."

"I have to tell you Diana, you can tell that a lot of people are already living here. I don't sell to the public. All of these houses are private sales. I get plenty of offers but I'm only selling these houses to....like minded women our age. Most of them were at one time models for my husband."

"Really?"

"Yes, remember Sandy? Sandy....Stone?"

"The dark haired girl with...two little boys as I recall? She and I did a photo shoot together once. I remember she was so pretty and so...uninhibited."

"Yes, she lives down the street. Her boys are in their early twenties now but both come and spend---quality time with their mom."

The three of them were beginning to figure out what Margo was up to.

"D, you remember Jayne, the blonde goddess? When we were working together, she became the hottest thing in porn. Yes, the hottest thing until someone named D.D. Dickmee. Anyway, the producers always wanted us to shoot together. But at that time I wasn't into doing girl girl shoots. She always wanted me to...hook up off camera. Well, that's her little house down the next block."

"So everyone here used to model?"

"No, we have a few divorced women and widows who are into...younger men."

Donna looks at her son who is taking everything in. Danny thinks that maybe the move upstate won't be all bad.

Finally they walk into a new model home that has just been built. The huge rambler sported a huge bedroom, two slightly smaller bedrooms, huge kitchen and living room.

"Margo, this one is perfect. What do you think Donna?"

"Mom, it's beautiful."

"This model includes a finished basement. Let's go downstairs."

As they walk into the basement, they are blown away by the open basement. In one corner there was a indoor spa, huge shower and bathtub. Diana asks her friend...

"Wow, this is just amazing. It looks like we can put just about anything in here."

"Yes, We have left this room plain but we have quite a few options. We can put hooks on the ceiling, and mirrors all around. We can install state of the art cameras anywhere you want, inside the walls and ceiling. making it easy to film your..."

"Activities?"

"Yes."

"Donna, what do you think?"

"Mom, it's perfect. This will work out just great, won't it Danny? You won't have to do much to film us."

"Uh...mom...yes."

"Margo, I like it. In fact, why don't I just buy this one? Donna, Danny are you okay with this one?"

"Mom, if its fine with Danny then I say let's go for it."

"Sure mom...Grammy."

Margo explains to them about building another house next door for Donna and Danny. This is exactly what Diana was thinking about.

"What we were thinking about Margo is two houses next door to each other just like this, with a common back yard and shared swimming pool. Two really big, nice ones."

"D, we can do that. If you're willing to wait I have a perfect lot at the end of the road. It's almost an acre. We can build two houses to your exact specifications. Lots of room for a huge pool. Plus room for a tennis court, or anything else you might want."

Danny, his grandmother, and mother are getting excited about living next door to each other. Diana looks over and sees. that her grandson's cock starting to harden.

"Danny, you okay with laying around the pool every day with your grandmother and mom?"

"Danny, you know Grammy and I will buy some really...sexy bikinis."

Margo walks them up to the end of the street and shows them the huge one acre lot she was talking about. Finally her sales intuition tells her that the three of them have seen enough. She has just sold two new houses for her adults only development.

"Well everyone let's go inside and sign the papers. That will save that lot for you. Then we'll open a bottle of champagne and...celebrate."

"Margo, that's fine but we have to check in with the hotel. And we haven't eaten anything all day."

"Nonsense. We talked about this. You aren't spending the night in some hotel. Let me put on some steaks. You are spending the weekend in my model home."

"Are you sure?"

"D, I wouldn't have it any other way. Just call the hotel and cancel. If you tell them you just bought some property from Fantasy Acres they'll refund your deposit. The owner is one of our residents."

"Oh?"

"Yes she's really nice and sexier than hell. Her son is turning 18 next month and is enlisting in the army. A bunch of us moms are planning a special surprise party for him before he leaves for boot camp.. That boy's gonna have a weekend he'll never forget."

Diana calls and cancels the reservation as she and Margo make their way outside and starts the barbecue. She tells Margo about her and her daughter being vegan. Donna and Danny are left alone in the living room.

"Well Darling, I guess were moving. You're sure you're okay?"

"Yes mom. I'm for whatever makes you and Grammy happy."

"You're okay with moving into my bedroom? Spending every night with your mom? And Grammy next door? Or would you like to have your own bedroom?"

Donna knows the answer. She reaches down and runs her hand over the front of his shorts.

"Darling, you've been so good today. I know it was tough sitting in the back seat on the drive up here. Don't worry. Remember Grammy and I talked about a surprise. Well, we have something special planned for you."

Mother and son share a kiss, then another. Donna grabs her son's hand and steers his fingers inside the waistband of her shorts. The teenager's hand is soaking wet with his sexy mother's juices. Just then Diana and Margo walk in.

"Hey you two! Get a room!"

"Sorry mom. Danny and I were just talking about how much fun were going to have living here."

As the steaks sizzle on the barbecue, Margo makes a huge vegan salad for her friend and her sexy daughter. They share a toast. Margo can't contain her excitement.

"I am just so excited to have you as my new neighbors. I just wish Adam was here. I have to tall you a little secret. Adam knows all about you. He's been a member of your website for a couple of years. I used to hear him every night jacking off while watching your videos. Well just say that Adam and I like to watch your videos together before we...have our own fun."

As they sit down for dinner, Margo asks her friend Diana how Danny became her new cameraman.

"Well my cameraman just one day quit on me. I needed a new one and I asked Danny. One thing led to another and..."

As dinner is done Margo's phone rings. She excuses herself.

"Sorry I have to get this...it's Adam. He's calling from school."

The sexy black haired beauty answers the phone, suddenly forgetting about everything else. Margo's attention is totally on her son on the other end.

"Hi baby! Hows my boy? You miss mommy? Well, mommy misses you too. You ready for our play date tomorrow night? Mommy's gonna wear something really naughty for you baby. You can't wait? That's my good boy."

Diana and her daughter are shocked by what they are hearing. The sexy Margo has no reservations about talking filthy right in front of them. The three of them have seen the pictures of the sexy black haired beauty on her hands and knees while Adam is behind her, whipping her bare ass. But this is totally something else. Danny can't believe what he is hearing. The lucky boy on the other end...her son, Adam is obviously banging his sexy dark haired mother.

"Baby, you know who is here? It's your favorite...naughty milfs. D.D. Dickmee and her daughter Donna Doomee. Say hi baby."

Margo gives the phone to Diana and she says hi to the boy on the other end.

"Adam, you know their new cameraman, the young boy in all their new pictures? We were right. It's actually Danny, Donna's son."

The two 18 year olds say hi to each other.

So are you ready for tomorrow night? Let's say you skype me at 6. Baby, what game do you want to play? You're not sure? You want me to be..slut mommy? You want me to put on my latex shorts and you...spank me? You want be a bad boy and ...spank you? Not this time?"

"You wanna be mommy's little snuggle bear? MMMMM!!! Baby, you want me to what? Give you a show with my little dildo while you play with your cock for me? Dammit Adam, you are nasty! You know how much I love it when my baby talks nasty to me. You miss me? Baby I miss you too."

Margo goes on, not caring one bit that her old friend, her smoking hot 35 year old long legged daughter, and her 18 year old grandson hear everything.

"Baby I have some really good news. Mommy made reservations for spring break. I was able to book us a room at that ultra posh resort just outside of town. Yes, I know what you want baby. We're going to spend the whole two weeks with your big dick inside mommy. Yes baby, you're going to get to spank mommy, tie her up, whip her, anything you want. God, I can't wait either. Yes we both know what a mistake it was for you to go away to college. Yes, I miss your big cock just as much as you miss my tight little cunt."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers